[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ Im gonna try using the ouija board tonight will post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20160718-WA0036.jpg.jpg (99KB, 1280x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160718-WA0036.jpg.jpg
99KB, 1280x668px
hey /x/
Im gonna try using the ouija board tonight
will post results
Any advice/spooky stories?
pic related, its my deceased grandmothers ouija board. It doesn't look fancy at all for it being so old though.
>>
Light candles
>>
File: 1287479.png (962KB, 839x2428px) Image search: [Google]
1287479.png
962KB, 839x2428px
>>
I did it once with a buddy of mine and the thing moved but my buddy is an asshole so I wouldn't be surprised if he was moving it.

10/10 story
>>
File: frd3.jpg (21KB, 455x640px) Image search: [Google]
frd3.jpg
21KB, 455x640px
>>17931182
>I did it once with a buddy
>asshole
>surprised
>he was moving it.
>>
I wouldn't recommend doing it, I did it with a friend but it was being super nice so my friend asked if it was their dead friend, it played along until she asked if he remembered a time they had and it didn't move, she then asked if it was really him and when it said "No" she started crying right there but if you still want to use it, you need; 2 people - and make sure you have it move to "Goodbye" when our done or else you're leaving the portal to the demons open and when you're hands leave the marker before it says goodbye, the portal allows the demons to venture out of the board, be careful.
>>
>>17931191
>wouldn't be
>reading comprehension
>green text
>>
Cast a circle of protection, just a simple prayer type of thing will do, saying that none may come who aren't invited in, and that none may harm you as long as you have the circle. When you're finished, make sure to 'close' the circle, my friends and I always use 'the circle is open but never broken.'

Be polite, don't antagonize, and don't leave the circle without closing it.
>>
File: SpellbindingCircle-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png (356KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
SpellbindingCircle-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png
356KB, 308x450px
Just be respectful and be aware of demons. Too scurred to use one myself. Also recommend pic related.
>>
>>17931161
I have a few questions. Does it matter the porportions of the seven pieces, and also how do you tell it that it needs to leave nicely?
>>
>omg whatever you do, don't do it by yourself
>do it by myself
>nothing moves
>>
>>17931158
Will do
>>17931161
I had seen this before, it looks helpful. thank you
>>17931182
what an asshole
I had the opportunity before but i thought my friend wouldn't take it seriously, so i didnt do it.
>>17931197
That's a creepy story. Thank you anon
>>17931221
I didnt know about this. Thank you.
>>
>>17931221
When I cast the circle of protection, should the circle encompass the board too or not?
>>
Ok im gonna go now. Wish me luck.
>if i dont come back in three hours im rip
>>
>>17931182
This is pretty much 90% of ouija experiences.
>>
Only advice I can give you is that if you don't have any intention of it working and you're just doing it for laughs, not much will happen. It's all based on you, or the people you're doing it with.

Everything else is up to you, if you want to cast a circle or whatever to be safe then go ahead. The board is your oyster
>>
File: outta dis house.png (267KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
outta dis house.png
267KB, 480x360px
>be me
>15
>dumb teen with friends
>sneak into park at like 11:30
>park has a small graveyard for the park's founder and his wife
>we sit square in the middle
>tiny, only about 40x40 feet
>huge headmarker, about ten feet, for the park's owner
>park was a civil war fort
>owner's name was william jackson
>enough prologue
>we get to playing
>about 5 of us
>meet some wandering spirits, nothing too shocking
>still spooped solid
>come across another spirit
>'what is your name?'
>W I L L I A M J A C K S O N
>holy fuck
>im sitting right on his grave
>we ask the usual, how are you, how'd you die, ect. ect.
>ask if he wants anything
>L I F E
>holyfuck.playboy
>we all agree to get the fuck out of the game
>we move the planchette towards goodbye
>planchette stops
>we cant move it
>3 people get up
>5 teenage boys cant move a piece of wood.
>holy fuck
>we let it do whatever its doing
>it starts to circle the board
>YES
>NO
>1
>I cut it off
>grab it
>lift it straight up
>surprisingly no resistance
>chuck it at a tree
>we cut the ouija board into 7 pieces
>thoroughly spooped
>still play with it sometimes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.