[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going through my old stuff and I found this weird...thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMAG0123~2.jpg (207KB, 1016x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0123~2.jpg
207KB, 1016x1133px
I was going through my old stuff and I found this weird...thing. Do you have any idea what it is, or what the symbols on it mean /x/?
>>
>>17931101
Could be Masonic, but I'm pretty sure that's Prince's symbol on top.
>>
>>17931101
It looks like full metal alchemist gay shit
>>
Yeah the top symbol is the now deceased musician Prince's logo, the rest of it is... I'm not sure. Looks like some sort of weird sacred geometry with made up sigils. Maybe it's some Prince was into and he sold it at a concert as merch at one point.
>>
File: Prince_logo.svg.png (27KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_logo.svg.png
27KB, 870x1024px
>>17931104
>>17931104
I don't think that it's Prince's symbol. His symbol doesn't split at the end.
>>
File: prince.png (50KB, 399x405px) Image search: [Google]
prince.png
50KB, 399x405px
I don't think that's prince's logo but because this is relevent to the thread sort of, I'll just leave this here
>>
>>17931151
Rip purple princess
>>
File: astrologicalsymbols.png (41KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
astrologicalsymbols.png
41KB, 640x586px
Been doing some digging OP. The symbol on the bottom left looks remarkably similar to Uranus on this image.

Something alchemically related
>>
File: HumanTransmutationCircle2.jpg (168KB, 890x897px) Image search: [Google]
HumanTransmutationCircle2.jpg
168KB, 890x897px
>>17931184
Although the bottom left symbol seems to be a crude representation of Uranus etched into the metal, of course it cannot be perfect. I cannot find anything that relates to this that looks anything like those other symbols at the top and bottom right. I can't find them represented anywhere.

To me they seem like some sort of combination symbol, like a combination rune or sigil. Not sure of what or for what purpose but that's how it seems.

For all we know it could just be something from pop culture, but I would like to think otherwise because I would think it would be easier to find.

This image is kind of what it reminds me of, but different symbols
>>
>>17931101
It's a summoning circle OP
>>
>>17931225
The symbols are a conduit to what ever they mean
>>
>>17931211
I tried an image search of it, and nothing came up. If it was something from pop culture, I would have gotten something.
>>
>>17931240
Yeah that's what I'm saying. I don't want to advertise reddit but I'm going to do it anyway, if no one else is able to give you any information here then you might want to make a post on /r/whatisthisthing and see if anyone can figure it out.

All I know is that it is related to alchemy in some way
>>
OP REMOVE THIS FROM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND BURY IT INSIDE A METALBOX IN PREFERABLY ANOTHER STATE BETWEEN EXACTLY FOUR TREES SO THAT THE BOX IS IN THE MIDDLE. WRITE A NOTE THAT SAYS SORRY IN LATIN OR YOU'RE FUCKING DONE FOR
>>
THAT'S THE LAST POST I MAKE DONT REPLY TO ME AND TAKE MY ADVICE SERIOUSLY
>>
>>17931253
>>17931255
just stop...
>>
What even. Definitely looks like a sigil type thing or something from alchemy.
>>
>>17931101
Inscribings look to be hebrew. I don't really know the language though
>>
>>17931320
It's not Hebrew
>>
What's a good place I can get some occult jewelry? Like amulets?
>>
>>17931541
Please take that to a different thread. Your question is rather off topic
>>
File: images.png (19KB, 493x299px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
19KB, 493x299px
I found the left hand symbol but can't for the life of me find a meaning for it, not acuratly track down the others. It something astrological though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.