[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me, my life is shit since the beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1467496865899.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1467496865899.gif
47KB, 450x510px
Can someone help me, my life is shit since the beginning

I want to use magick
>>
You only fool yourself when you use magic.
>>
http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/index_e-books.html
>>
^Dont use this OP.

If you start using divination and occult if practices your life will get fucked up even more.
The demons will literally be raping you 24/7.
>>
>>17930076
>>17930076
I had a shitty start in life too.

I messed with magic out of desperation, and it did not help me. Made things worse.

You are right in your quest for power, cause a shitty life especially from early own robs and drains one of power.

So I listened to Vernon Howard whose teachings and truths helped transform my mind and I'm better grounded.
Check out his audios on youtube as a start (listen over and over, take notes), but it will be best to get his books and pamphlets. I like the book the power of your supermind and pamphlet how to defeat satan.
Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/user/CelebrityEndorser/videos?&ab_channel=TheBrainGarage
"Over come fear" and "Be of good cheer" are good.
>>
>>17930076
>http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/index_e-books.html

Also The 48 Laws of Power

Along with Vernon Howard.
Start with Vernon though.

This is a cute read as well, It Works
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/it-works-r-h-jarrett/1101435711?type=eBook
>>
Magick has changed lives of many, the fact that you can control any aspect of life is truly amazing, sadly it has been demonised and kept hidden from the world.
>>
The magic you want is a contract you sign with demons out of your own ignorance.

Generally, the power has always been there for you to fix your life the way you want it, but all of your life you've been fooled into believing that power was non existent.

Magic and demons come in and fuck you even more by 'unlocking' your potentials to you, in exchange that the have certain rights to your body/soul. When you make this contract, you think it's legal, except it isn't, it's an illegal contract and has been null and void since the beginning.
>>
>>17930076
Hey OP, i was in the same boat as you.
Sigils and Servitors are your friends here. Servitors REALLY work- what do you need- money? A job? Sacrifice something, great a sigil which corresponds to a sevitor- an imaginary demon or god you invent. For example, create a demon that feeds off energy generated by you working out and in return it uses that energy to fuel it's life force and then gives you what you want. It works subtly, and slowly, but it works.
Also, it's not dangerous at all.
Just don't tell anyone about it or it will stop working.
Try this, if it dosen't work, try something else.
>>
My life is shit too, is there a way to kill myself without fucking up and ending like a veggie and leaving the body not damaged?
>>
File: 1467610439838.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1467610439838.gif
1MB, 195x229px
Do you honestly believe this shit?
>>
I am skeptical about this topic
Tell me how to "Fuck up my life" with these "Magics" So I can see for myself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.