[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlV OeP-sNzU&sns=fb So t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Telos.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Telos.png
5KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlVOeP-sNzU&sns=fb So this garbage goes like this: a guy dies and gets to speak with the Demiurge and he says to him that this ''reality'' is made for us and that we're everyone at the same time. I can't believe that anyone could be this dumb to think that this ''reality'' revolves around an imperfect creation of a dumbfuck Demiurge which is only here to enslave us eternally in a cycle of death and rebirth.
>>
File: 1452289324839.jpg (98KB, 970x666px) Image search: [Google]
1452289324839.jpg
98KB, 970x666px
OP upset his sit on his butt, the world feeds and takes care of me, plan for life isn't working.
>>
>>17929910
No, I'm actually satisifed with my current life. All I'm saying is that this is a dumb notion of this world and the one beyond this one.
>>
Do you deny the common known fact that everything is connected at the root of things?
The thought of an eternal cycle of life and death doesn't seem pointless/impossible once you realize the countless things we may learn upon our rebirth and new perception upon life as life in itself is experienced though each of our own individual yet collected experiences.
>>
>>17930001
I don't say that the life-death-life cycle is impossible, it happens, I just say that Demiurge sure as hell didn't make this world directly for US. It is not centered around us.
>>
>>17930021
But we're not just us. We're all and all is us.
>>
>>17930032
Is it possible to break out of it? To become a completely new fragment of a different reality not trapped by this one?
>>
>>17929898

Well, it is usually modus operandi of institutions of great power to claim that THEY have created the world or are paramount to the worlds existence.

The reality on the other hand, does not pay much attention to what institutions of power think.

Seeing as this Demiurge is pretty much just a head of mafia, who is ultimately impermanent, I think statements issued by said Demiurge should be taken with a [preferably large] grain of salt
>>
>>17930055
>Is it possible to break out of it? To become a completely new fragment of a different reality not trapped by this one?

No, all matter/creation, has a root/no root/doesn't exist. A new form made of the old is still one/part of the old.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.