[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anons. I'm well experienced in altered states of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: unnamed (1).jpg (43KB, 475x309px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
43KB, 475x309px
Hello anons.

I'm well experienced in altered states of consciousness, dreams and states of consciousness brought on by Dmt and Ayahuasca.

This is not a roleplay, this is not a AMA and I'm not back from the future, however I will do my best to answer questions regarding alternative states of consciousness and what is experienced.
>>
did you feel the top of space?
>>
i have done shrooms a good handful of times, LSD a bunch too and have had some really intense realizations, even 'found god' i guess. i wanna keep moving forward and try some dmt. what can i expect/how should i go into it? have you done shrooms/acid and how would you compare its effects on consciousness to dmt?
>>
>>17928519

nobody needs this you self-important fuck sage
profile yourself somewhere else you massive beta
>>
>>17928533
It doesn't feel as though you're moving out into space, in most cases based on what I have experienced. It feels as though you're being folded back into your own consciousness.

However I did have an open eyed Dmt trip whilst looking at the stars, which did help me understand "space".
>>
>>17928544
hey man i just wanna hear his funky stories
>>
>>17928540
No words can describe what you can truly expect. The first times it will most likely be a very uncomfortable experience, this is because the ego is trying to hold on, but once its stripped away, you more than always go onto having the biggest life changing experiences.

I have done Lsd and shrooms, but they're nothing like Dmt. Dmt has a special ability to make you remember what you're doing and who you are
>>
>LSD 300+ times
>mushrooms 57 times
>mescaline 18 times
>crystal DMT 14 times
>Coke, ket, heroin less than 20 times each
>still never experienced anything I would consider paranormal

Am I too grounded in reality to see ghosts etc? I've hallucinated very hard but could always rationalize it into some manifestation of my mind's processes. Even DMT entities seem like a hyper pareidolia though I want to believe.

What are your most paranormal experiences?
>>
>>17928571
I've already had some pretty uncomfortable and intense experiences as a result of my ego. I've even had what i believe was an ego death on LSD. can practicing mindfulness and already trying to live with less of an ego, make the experience go better?
>>
>>17928544
I do agree that most people who speak up to help others are full of conceit.

But I'm not trying to really help anyone, people, as individuals are unimportant. This includes myself.
>>
>>17928589
I have had friends who are yet to have full blown breakthrough experiences, even after years of monthly rituals.

In my opinion, I truly think it comes down to you and your willingness to let go of your life or this reality. In my earlier years of dmt use I would get scared of dying, once I got over that fear, I have gone on to see and experience things that I wish I could share with everyone.

But one can only experience such things first hand.

I have seen all the entities, machine elves and angels, the words used to describe them fall far short of ever doing so.

The deeper you go, the closer you come to realizing that those entities are you.
>>
>>17928602

so tell them to take a huge dosage and fuck off
>>
>>17928589
The most paranormal experiences are the ones where I fold back into a place, on which there are entities, which I won't name.

Who seem to me that they're literally thinking all this into existence, and they're surprised that you had forgotten
>>
>>17928519
From my two dmt experiences I felt a very cold emptying of myself where I perceived reality as being something other than what I usually do, but both times I failed to break through. BOth times were around more than 100 mg but only held for 5 seconds. What went wrong, and whats it like to break that first barrier?
>>
>>17928590
Yes and no. People talk about killing the ego, I don't think that's the case, I think you need to understand the egos function.

Which is purely a way for you and me to identify with something, other than ourselves(the self). A contrast.

But if the ego is in control, that's when things can be a little strange.

Because the self doesn't identify with the ego, its only the ego which is constantly reassuring itself of its existence.

Which you can so easily see by looking at the world around you
>>
>>17928631
>The deeper you go, the closer you come to realizing that those entities are you

This describes my lack of belief in paranormal regarding all my drug experiences. Everything is a product of myself (model made by my closed system of a brain) and past experiences meshing with that current point in time. I want to believe in some entities quantum hopping into my awareness from a different dimension but I can only believe it's all a facet of myself. Though this begs for a larger ontological discussion of what reality outside of our 4 dimensional perspective truly is, I just don't believe in most of the shit on this board
>>
>>17928653
When you get that feeling, where you feel as though reality is changing that's when you have to just relax, I wouldn't even call it relaxing, you just have to give in.

Embrace that change, Dmt brings on what I believe to be exactly what you will experience close to the point of your death. So yes its utterly terrifying.

Once you learn or remember that the thing that sits behind this wall of emotions. Is "IT" You can learn to relax more and play around with remembering that you are that thing, thats so eternal, and perfect then you can go on to have some deep experiences.

There is a point where enough is enough and you realize that here and now is what is important. Although its great saying Hi to "IT"
>>
>>17928682
Don't get mixed up in words. 4th dimension, or any other labels.

I understand that for us to have this conversation we have to give it a name, but it doesn't make it the 4th dimension.

Also when you say that you do realize that these things are yourself, which self are you identify with?

Because I very well know that me, my persona, my thoughts and beliefs are not what they are.

I think some people don't like the idea that they could be a figment of something else's imagination.

This is where the trouble comes with identity and the relationship between what they are there and what we are here.

But its a little paradoxical, because they say the same thing
>>
File: redface.jpg (81KB, 745x694px) Image search: [Google]
redface.jpg
81KB, 745x694px
>>17928519
i hear all this talk about seeing entities with dmt so i tried some. i was seeing cool shapes and colors but no entities. as i was tripping i thought to myself 'maybe if i trick the entities into thinking im ready that they will appear for me'. the second i thought that a face appeared that looked a lot like darth maul/ red face from the movie insidious and it scared the shit out of me. it saw right thru me and i felt powerless while it just gazed at me.
i just wanna know what i saw and what it means
>>
>>17928719
I'm just saying 4 dimensional reality as being out normal waking consciousness and these realms being a experience outside of that restricted view

I like the Jungian ideas on shadow self/ego/anima which to me are attached and mold my model of identity, which in turn reflects itself when submerged in the chaos of psychedelic experience

I agree that it's a large paradox and I think the lack of understanding comes in part from us being indoctrinated in a Hegelian influenced society.

Outside of DMT trips I think other psyches are so beneficial in breaking down these thought structures that can limit conceptual freedom but there really is no end or concrete ultimate truth. The monad is always in flux and never the same yet eternally holds the same essence, kind of the whole paradox thing

The ancient yet futuristic feeling of DMT really intrigues me though. Have you ever interacted with entities or just observed?
>>
>>17928726
I can relate. I have had numerous experiences where the being or entity has felt hostile, and they all seem to look through you, but there's a little misunderstanding with this. I think they're surprised or curious as to what we're doing. Which seems to be pretending to be something so far from what we really are.

Or what you experienced could be an emotion manifesting into a pattern or form which is a red face.

Best way to deal with these experiences, which some may say are bad, is to just experience it. Let the thing explore you, and you it.

Once this is done they experience usually changes.

If it was a higher dimensional being or entity they will try scare or amaze you, even show you unconventional love.

Don't think to much about one experience, or place one experience above another. You have to treat them as an experience nothing more, and move on to experience again.

Don't waste time trying to put things in catagories. As for what it means I can't say.

I didn't have the experience. Unless the message is clear I don't make assumption's
>>
>>17928775
I have had hundreads of breakthroughs, which almost all resulted in a communication with these entities.

Through my experiences I have come to believe (as I said above) they're us. But when I say us I don't mean our ideas of ourselves.

I mean the literal fabric of our existence is a direct result in a thought (s) of these entites.

They lose themselves in themselves.

I think the reason for that is pretty obvious. One of my most profound experiences was one in where I knew very well that my whole life up until that point was nothing more than a second, even smaller an instant where this being which I could identify with at the time during the experience was just thinking all this up.

And there's that uncomfortable sort of recognition that you both realized. Like getting a glance of yourself in a mirror.

Its very strange
>>
LSD 20+
Mushrooms 3x
DMT 4x

DMT is by far one of the oddest drugs. Having only broken thru twice, I cannot say for certain what/who/whatever lays on the other side once you break thru. I believe it's manifestation of our thoughts, but there's also a feeling that it's "outside" in a sense. The first time, I was terrified once I broke thru. I found myself worrying about so much... but in time I let myself go and was overcome with a sense of belonging, love and bliss. It was beautiful and I have experienced this feeling before, sober as day. It was remarkable to feel that feeling once again. The second time wasn't so well. I felt the bright and intense patterns of DMT "coming towards me" as if it were inspecting me. I was frightened, and instead of allowing myself free of anxiety, I spent the remainder of the trip with my eyes open focusing on my friend's room.

I hope I have the chance to try mescaline sometime soon, but I do not know what to expect.
>>
>>17928909
In response to it being inside or outside . I don't think there is an inside or an outside.

I think there's a very good illusion of one. Its like space itself, there is no outside of space.

Our minds are no different to space in many ways.

Basically you could argue that everything is inside your head, but you have to correct that by remembering that your head is also apart of the apparent physical world.

All these experiences regardless of whether one believes them to be inside or outside his own mind, doesn't change what they are and what ut was that you experienced.

There is nothing that isn't contents of mind
>>
How does DMT fit into the context of the whole Kantian ideology? We are slaves to our senses, seeing a limited view of reality based on crude and imperfect receptors of smell, touch, sight etc. Does DMT elevate sense beyond its faults or is the DMT experience also a limited experience because our inefficient minds (in the grand scheme of his work)
>>
>>17928992
First of all I don't think there's any faults. I don't think us being able to see only a limited part of the spectrum is a fault.

In fact, I think its exactly the way it is so we can fool ourselves that its not all the same thing.

When you smoke Dmt, its like lookong at a picture and then it starts to zoom out or in, whatever way you want to look at it.

As you zoom out more and more you realize beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is only one thing, one eternal thing that is so far beyond human compression, that the only way to experience it is in altered states in which a human usually wouldn't find himself.

But look at it from the other way, this thing, is so eternally knowing and infinite. It HAS to make its self finite in order to experience itself.

So we are here thinking about there, and its there thinking about here.
>>
>>17928992
Its actually a very common thing, for someone to see the sense in everything and how perfect and synchronized it all is after doing dmt, especially, with your eyes open.

Nothing is out of place, or ever can be.

If you watch a child you can see, quite clearly as to why something so infinite would place limitations on itself.

The feeling that Dmt brings, makes you feel the fabric of everything, physical and non physical.

Where you go amd what you experience seems to be the source of this experience.

So I don't think limitations can be placed on whatever that is, because it seems everything is emanating from that point.
>>
i dont do DMT because ''ego death'' sounds like reckless faggotry
>>
>>17929111
We will all be faced with a physical death. This is when you will experience your ego death.

You can't avoid it.
>>
>>17928643
I think I've met "the ones". I've only done dmt 3 times but the last two I've gone back to the same yellowish Egyptian like room with the same tall, slender, practically faceless beings (all i can recall is remembering in the center of their face was an all seeing eye . The experiences, I can best describe them as the worst nightmare ever or psychological torture. As soon as I transfer over I am filled with fear, and they know it. They or it (I saw more than one but only sensed one communicating with me) toyed with me. It would slow down the trip, speed it up, rotate my view. He held a box with everything I was in it and pulled out a completely random memory and showed me, meanwhile everything I had ever said or heard was speeding through my ears at the speed of light but I could hear every individual word. This being always gave off an imensley powerful vibe, like it could walk around our 4 dimensions and control anything it wanted. I guess what I'm asking is, does any of this sound like anything you've encountered? And how do I combat entities from making me feel so helpless and such a primal instinct of fear?
>>
>>17928519
Could you help me out with my Astral Projection
I've gotten to the point where i feel vibrations whenever i go to sleep and I can get my limbs out of my body but my torso and head are still glued to the bed.
>>
>>17928519
Need drugs to alter conciseness
I don't even words. People take drugs and think think they now understand it all. Why not actually take a walk down a spiritual path and not just trip balls and think you unlocked all the secrets
>>
>>17929583

You probably didn't give them the respect they deserved.

Take some more, go back, and apologize for being an ignorant third dimensional fleshbag.

You'd be amazed at how responsive higher dimensional beings are to a little ass kissing.
>>
>>17929583
I wouldn't use the word combat. When taking dmt the last thing in your mind should be combat.

Through the use of dmt, I have come to learn its about Union, although you can have a so called "bad trip".

If you truly know that you and the entities that you're interacting with are equal, as in the same thing. Then you have nothing to combat!.

Its like if an Alien came down and landed in my backyard, he wouldn't surprise me all to much, because I know he's just a projection of consciousness, just as I am.

You might be misunderstanding their emotions or intentions, I have in the past.

Sometimes a negative trip brings positive change
>>
>>17929609
I actually know exactly what you're talking about. Because I remember that feel.

Try to remember its not really your limbs you're moving, but your mind.

If you're at tha, stage I'm sure you will achieve the state.

But, don't make the mistake of thinking you're exiting your body, its more like becoming aware that your mind is apart of everything, which results in the realization that you're not bound by flesh.
>>
File: 1466416876931.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466416876931.gif
2MB, 500x500px
This seems like a good thread to ask my questions.

I have had ego death and hallucinations and loss of language on acid and shrooms and dxm. I have had some intense and fun trips.

But I still feel like the same person I always was. People say these things are supposed to change your life but when the trip is over I don't feel any different.

Is this normal or what
>>
>>17929632
There is no path. Anything you do to improve yourself, or trying to be more spiritual.

Realize there is nothing to improve, and you're already done.

However peoppe have much fun and hours of entertainment on the assumption that they're improveing.
>>
>>17929632
Forgive the typos I'm posting from a small mobile device.
>>
>>17929691
bump

I feel like there were no revelations in any of my trips. I just felt that I was alone, identity is an illusion, and we are all just parts of the universe. But I already knew that. I didn't really learn anything new.

Tripping is fun but it didn't really teach me anything I didn't already know.
>>
>>17929691
Who are these people that say its meant to change your life?

Perhaps it changes the way you look at life.

I have been to the brink, so far I'm surprised that I have come back from the experience.

But I'm just a normal guy, with a normal family. Sure I know there's much more to our existence, but other than I change in perspective. I wouldn't want it to change my life.

I think you should try and understand that, there's no way to change your life, simply because you're not in control.

Many people will tell you, you create your reality, well I would have to ask them, who is it exactly that is creating it?

If its not my ego, my persona the thought of who I am. Than I am creating nothing, but only watching.
>>
File: fishchicken.jpg (24KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
fishchicken.jpg
24KB, 460x468px
>>17929714
>Sure I know there's much more to our existence

What exactly?

This is the opposite of what I have experienced. There is nothing more to pur existence. We are alone. Consciousness is either an evolutionary accident or a computer simulation. Nothing matters. Existence is meaningless.
>>
>>17929723
Look at the picture you posted, think about it.

Think about all the times you laughed and cried. All the times you sat and ate with friends or family. Getting out of the cold and into the warm, tasting food. Thinking.

I will agree that the meaning of life maybe nothing other than experience, but it sure is fun exploring all this stuff again for the first time.

People say it doesn't matter because of the scale of things. Sure it doesn't "matter" but on the other hamd 'takes a sip of wine' it does
>>
>>17928571
What are we doing what are we here for?
>>
>>17928694
Are you rich yet?
>>
>>17928694
Don't be a faggot tells us what "it" is
>>
>>17930548
Did you even read anything in this thread?
It's you and me and they.
It's all the same thing.
Twisted and turned for whatever reason "it" did it.
>>
>>17930601
This also makes me ask the questions:
Why did "it" do it?
For entertainment?
For distraction?
Couldn't "it" bear being?
>>
>>17928519
what is more real/are dreams as real as "reality"? Are there alternative realities? are there worlds inside our head, if so, how real they are?
>>
>>17929697
If you have a physical form you are not done. To be here on earth means you have 'karma' attached to your soul meaning more or less you are bound here until you can realize your true for again. A spiritual path is a path of renewing ones knowledge of oneself. When your body is a vassle of your choice then you will understand the true nature of things. Using 'accelerants' to help you realise this will only incite more 'karma' and keep you shakeled longer
>>
>>17928631
So after so much use you still haven't figured out you have you?
DMT lets you see the Spirits of the world around you OP. Realize that most of what you see is the environment around you, especially the entities.
>>
>>17930504
Everything I have experienced has led me to believe or remeber, that we're simply here to do what we do, to experience.

You can complicate this experience as much as you want by trying to figure it out, but deep down you don't really want to know.

And once you do know, you choose to forget again.
>>
>>17930609
Distraction and entertainment, yes. You see now people love to distract themselves, with anything really. Most people spend their lives distracting themselves.

Distractions aren't necessarily a bad thing, I find entertainment in the world even after what I have experienced and what I believe.

I think anyone who knows these things and still doesn't live life, like a normal person, is missing out. Because we are here to be Human. We're not here to accomplish anything.
>>
>>17930615
Experience is real. Whatever that may be. Asking are dreams real is a silly question.

Its no different than saying this is a dream.
>>
>>17930939
I don't look at the soul as you do. I don't believe in a separate soul.

I think there is a singular soul, or consciousness.

I'm bound by nothing, the only thing that will bind you is the limitations you place on yourself.

When I sleep at night I dream an eternal dream to wake up here again. I don't see this as punishment, or a place where I'm working off bad karma, I love this place.

I understand you may see the world in a different way. This is fine, everyone does. Thats what makes it such an interesting place
>>
>>17928519
You ever tried DMT and LSD at the same time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q
>>
>>17931168
No I have never mixed psychedelics, I never had trouble going deep into a Dmt experience and getting breakthroughs.

I just never felt the need to mix. Also I haven't done LSD in a long time now. After doing Dmt I don't see the point.

I don't have hours to put into trips these days as well, with Dmt I can have it and be back here within 10 minutes.
>>
>>17928519
Would you recommend especially Ayahuasca? What should I expect when I'm coming from a perfectly established mushrooms hyperspace route?
>>
>>17928589
Why are you counting it?
>>
how is ayahuasca compared to LSD?
>>
>>17928519
What's your take on reincarnation?
>>
File: image.jpg (654KB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
654KB, 1280x1693px
Bump cause interested
>>
>>17928519
This is literally what an AMA is.

Proof DMT makes you an incompetent retard if you take it too seriously.
>>
How does it feel to be a white person?
>>
What was your best experience? Fellow psychonaut here.
>>
>>17931391
I've been keeping detailed diaries with notes of every experience for over a decade and it allows me to see overarching structures and synchronistic occurences, symbolism etc. I keep a tally of everything along with this
>>
>>17931388
I don't understand your question.
>>
>>17931438
Ayahuasca is less chaotic, and makes more sense than Lsd, and Lsd doesn't have the same feeling as though it has something to teach you.

With ayahuasca its like someone is holding your hand and helping you through your consciousness, for me ayahuasca was much more terrifying, you get faced with things like your mortality and what death is, you see all the connections in everything, you see these connections in Lsd but its very different still.

I could laugh on Lsd I couldn't laugh on ayahuasca.

And one of the biggest difference for me is that I never saw entities manifest on Lsd, I did on ayahuasca.

They're two completely different experiences
>>
salvia divinorum is known to be closely linked to divine communication with the virgin mary.

Some people claim they have felt a female presence but didn't hear anything. I believe this is because they didn't have pure intentions.

Apparently, salvia is a sacrament. It was used traditionally for religious purposes divination.

Not to get wasted or TRRIP.
>>
>>17931450
My thoughts on the mechanics behind it always change, one thing that doesn't change is the fact that you will never just cease to experience, its just not possible.

I know what it's like to get back to that place, which seems to be a place of remembering of who you are.

The emotion is something along the lines of

>Oh that's right, this is who I am

and while you're there you can't remember who you were here. Its gone, erased.

But through normal dream states I have seen that you don't have to wait until death till you start to experience something else, I'm sure I can't be the only one that experiences multiple lifetimes in one nights sleep.

So what happens specifically after you die?

Well I can't tell you, but you never die
>>
>>17931967
About 6 years ago I had a Dmt trip which I found myself in the company of what people would call an Angel, more specifically a seraphim.

It layed down beside me and was humming a tune to me, the vibrations where so soothing and loving it honestly brings tears to my eyes when I think about it.

I started to hum the song back to the Angel and made it smile, I felt like a baby in the arms of its mother.

It didn't seem like someone I didn't know either, she was very familiar to me.

That experience was one of the most vivid, emotional life changing dmt trips I had.

I wish I could experience that again. It was really beautiful
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.