[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1442x3882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1442x3882px
I'm possessed by a spirit that's ruining my life. It teaches me stuff about the creator to make me depressed and not want to live.

I just got these ideas and it makes me sad.

How do I block telepathy?

I don't think I want to feel smarter than the creator anymore.
>>
Have you tried not being a pussy?
>>
>>17927272
Try to develop a bit of intelligence then go do the right thing and slit your wrists.
>>
>>17927244
did you write that?
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 2048x1372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 2048x1372px
>>17927272
>>
That's a creepy letter.

for any being to have anything to do with humanity or our deity means they're undesirable because they're at the least stupid or retarded.

No human on this planet will ever have a desirable companion. When one you or the deity touches another you've basically made them garbage.

This species has made itself like a disease
>>
>>17927628
It's sickening how many of our species is. It's difficult to accept but many here really are the type to molest and rape others then laugh and giggle about ruining their souls forever.
>>
There is a way to block telepathy. Do you day dream alot?
>>
>went to the link
i know it's a shill but im just very confused
>>
>>17927244

Why not go for Kelowna?
Nobody hurt
And nobody dies
>>
>>17927244

You are schizophrenic.
>>
>>17927739
You are a faggot like op.
>>
>>17927742
no u
>>
>>17927744
Your life is a lie :^)
>>
>>17927757
wtf ??!!!!!!! explain please!
>>
>>17927244
go to a doctor or a psychologist posting here is like talking to a rock...but the thing is the rock gives better advises than an ordinary anon
>>
>>17927775

>go to a doctor or a psychologist

This is almost never the answer; that's like going to the court system for justice.

>>17927244

While there are certain karmic principles that lend a degree of privacy, personal ability can add to that, energy naturally exchanges. It just flows. Think about misdirection, hardening, and redirecting. While you may not be able to stop the flow you may be able to slow it, guide it or deceive it.
>>
nobody is a victim. you chose your experiences. you'll probably choose them again until you learn to deal with it.
>>
>>17927858
>This is almost never the answer; that's like going to the court system for justice.
wake up sheeple!1!! EX DEE
you fucking disgust me. are you gonna tell someone with a broken leg to go to w which doctor instead of a medical professional? No because its fucking retarded. OP needs to go see mental professionals so they can help him. The only thing you are doing is fueling the retard mentality that doctors or psychologists cant possibly help you. You are part of the problem.
>>
>>17927886

>nobodies a victim
>you choose your own experiences

Bullshit. The brain interprets many things involuntarily, and for every action there are equal AND opposite reactions. Lot's of stuff can essentially ruin your life or make it unbearable. I get one has to plow through it, but there are limits to rewriting reality and if you force it one can even cease being what we know as human.
>>
>>17927968
your brain is not a mechanical machine. things are much more plastic than you know. if a man can set himself on fire and feel no pain, you can get over someone hurting your feelings some years ago.
>>
File: whole-armor-of-god.jpg (108KB, 760x575px) Image search: [Google]
whole-armor-of-god.jpg
108KB, 760x575px
>>17927244
tldr version: expel it in the name of Jesus

PRAYERS THAT ROUT DEMONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1cOGFzPBA

http://melnovak.com/new/warfare-prayers/
>>
>>17927998
>your brain is not a mechanical machine.
yes it is
>>
>>17927954

You disgust me as well. lol People tend to think the system works until they get into the spotlight of it, and experience it firsthand.

Psychology is a soft science, bro. Also, doctors are not trained in everything. Not even in nutrition. I'm sorry, but the general view of a zeitgeist from a species who only sees in the super-limited visible light spectrum needs to rethink what reality is, and isn't. I wouldn't swear to it like it is dogma, if I was you. The mind is still a mystery, and they only recently began to make any real headway in that area. A broken bone it is not.
>>
>>17927998

I didn't say you couldn't. I just said there are limits before you go beyond programming. Also, being set on fire is bad for you no matter how much you redefine the pain. Saying "why did you allow yourself to feel burned?!" is stupid, and even if you did manage to you still have charred flesh. If you can super human regenerate to that extreme more power to you, but if you think training your brain to think fire is pleasure is your own happiness I think you're stupid.
>>
>>17928068
you are literally a retard please kill yourself
>>
>>17928401

Oh, sure. One sec...pffft. Have a nice day, you.
>>
There is a being or technology guiding humans like robots. That is a fact.
Another fact is that Chris and Erin are the 2 most meaningful humans to ever exist.
Another fact is that Canada knew that and chose to molest and rape them, force their lives a part of a trashy sex story, and basically ruin humanity,
Fact: no matter what this species does they will just keep being even more pieces of shit.
Fact: if humanity goes on with life pretending they're good people they're a super potent form of crap.
Fact: if humanity does anything other than worship Chris they're revolting pieces of shit.
Fact: humanity and earth is forever known as the worst place in the universe.
Fact: if humanity doesn't teach children about the deity and warn them then they're pieces of crap.
Fact: You're all crap!
>>
>>17927709
what do you mean by that
>>
Try this OP, fucking RPfag
>>
You are attached to a parasitic, low-vibration entity that is feeding off your negative emotions for energy. The entity is grooming you to steal energy from you more efficiently and gain more control.

Seek help, it has NOT told you any truths, only things to hurt you.
>>
>>17927244
I hope RP fags die
>>
Buddy, you will have to get rid of the hardware programmed inside of you(spiritually). Unlock your spiritual energy and intentions. Then you have to focus on where the dread and fear and what not is coming from(mentally and spirtually). It will be very difficult and scary but I'm sure it will pay of buddy. Don't be depressed bud. I've been there. It take a bit to get out of the rut, but when you get out you will releaze a lot of things. Be in control and know that you are being brainwashed.
>>
>>17927244
This spirit should be ignored. It's just a troll in spirit form, telling you lies and fiction.

Trust in Yeshua (Jesus Christ) and he shall rid you of this evil thing, called a nephilim (unclean spirit.

Long story short, Semyaza and his rebels abandoned their posts and came down and mated with women, creating half-human, half-angel hybrids call Nephilim.
Yahweh judged the rebelling angels for their sins, and made them watch their children massacre each other. Being half angel, their spirits were denied rest, and still roam the earth until the great and dreadful Day of Yahweh when they will cease to exist, seeking whomever they may devour.

Command them out in Yeshua's name. They will leave, or they will suffer until they do. Honest faith in the Messiah could split the ocean, if Yahweh so wished it.

Don't feed the unclean spirits. Vomit the out like you would poison.
>>
File: 1468131542749.png (78KB, 178x179px) Image search: [Google]
1468131542749.png
78KB, 178x179px
>This spirit should be ignored. It's just a troll in spirit form, telling you lies and fiction.

kek you got told
>>
File: 1462631658930.png (356KB, 541x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462631658930.png
356KB, 541x480px
>>
>>17927244
Didnt read when I realized a lil bitch blamed God for people choosing evil ;)
>>
>>17927272
bamp for common sense for 500$$$
>>
File: 1449432021172.jpg (66KB, 599x596px) Image search: [Google]
1449432021172.jpg
66KB, 599x596px
>>17931722
Amen I Witness everything this man has posted
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.