[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any cryptid hunters in North Carolina? Just got stationed here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1467530946294.jpg (168KB, 650x978px) Image search: [Google]
1467530946294.jpg
168KB, 650x978px
Any cryptid hunters in North Carolina? Just got stationed here and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up.
>general meet up thread
>>
>>17926994
where in north carolina? You could look for mothmen or will-o-the-wisps in the Brown Mountains.
I'm in charlotte

Used to go grocery shopping right above where this video was taken:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKpx2DxGwY
>>
>>17926994
That looks kinda comfy desu.
>>
>>17927120
I'm in Fayetteville
>>
>>17926994
I'm in VA but I'll meat you OP.
>>
>>17927555
I'm down. You know any good spots to go looking?
>>
Central OK, 405.

Got a shitload of leads around here from old timers and such.
Alas, I'm too much a pussy to go on my own.
>>
>>17927635
Dang man, I'd definitely go out if I were closer
>>
>>17926994
Devils stomping ground senpai
>>
>>17926994
Hey OP you familiar with the pinehurst area? I'm from Central NC but I'm down your way every weekend if you wanna meet up
>>
Anyone in north eastern Indiana? I'm down to hunt for some spooks
>>
>>17926994
>Any cryptid hunters in North Carolina?
I'm a fan, but not any sort of hunter. I don't think we have any around here, unless there are any northerly Skunk Apes.
>>17927120
>will-o-the-wisps
I thought that was a more ghostly thing. The Brown Mountain Lights aren't what I'd consider cryptids.

>>17927525
>>17929861
Why is it that every time I find someone online who lives in NC they are EAST of Charlotte? I swear, I must live on the most boring side of the state. Rednecks and Bumpkins.
>>
File: Rooty the Great Root.jpg (45KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
Rooty the Great Root.jpg
45KB, 610x343px
>>17926994
>Just got stationed here

Kill yourself you stupid Imperialistic Military Zionist faggot.
>>
Anyone for NE Ohio? 330/440, I live closest to Elyria and North Olmstead, but am in Medina frequently. I'd love to find someone up for late night spoops and urban exploration.
>>
Anyone around New Bern? I'm trying to put together a paranormal investigation group
>>
>>17931170
Extreme edge
>>
>>17931878
In the Lenoir/Hickory area, but would be willing to travel for something of that nature.
>>
I'm in the Triad. Where's the spoopiness at?
>>
>>17931130
Is there even anything worth hunting in Indiana?
>>
any Pennsylvania anons here?
>>
>>17926994
>910
Hell yea
>>
>>17932388
Sup, whereabouts? I'm in Bethlehem, about an hour from Philly.
>>
>>17932539
Up for a trip to see the Maco Light?
>>
Anyone from the Orem/Provo area of Utah? I just moved here from california and don't know any of the /x/ related shit that's around here. I'm down as fuck to go innawoods with some retards from /x/ and fuck around if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17931933
Do you have an email?
>>
>>17926994
>>17927199
Is that the hotel at Reichenbach Falls?
>>
Lifelong NC native here.

Dude, you're in for a bad time. Like ferreal.
>>
>>17931148
I live north of charlotte
>>
>>17931878
You know greensboro?
>>
>>17927525
I'll be down your way tonight and tomorrow, then again this weekend
>>
828 here I want to fuck a mothman
>>
>>17926994
>Any cryptid hunters in North Carolina? Just got stationed here and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up.
>general meet up thread

hay guys lets go to the forest with strangers !
>>
>>17932596
I'm in merion which is right around there, about 30 minutes from philly.
>>
>>17933041
Sure, but I don't think I'll be posting it on 4chan without some details of your idea. Do you have equipment? An idea on some areas of interest?
>>
>>17933502
Yeah good point. I've got a couple of cameras and a video recorder, a digital audio and a tape recorder, an EMF meter and a couple of pieces of miscellaneous gear. I've found a few local places like the Webb Library as well as a few old Inns that are supposed to be haunted.
>>
>>17932644
No one? I've got quite a bit of survival gear, some melee weapons, and an offroad type car that I'm not afraid to abuse. I also have extensive knowledge of mythology and cryptozoology. I'm in the 801 area code, but I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere in Utah if I can afford the gas.
>>
I'm from Kannapolis but I'm in Florida for the summer and I hate everything right now.
>>
>>17926994
we need more grass roofs
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.