[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking scared right now, I shit you not, this just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-07-17-02-23-14.png (742KB, 1046x671px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-17-02-23-14.png
742KB, 1046x671px
I'm so fucking scared right now, I shit you not, this just happened to me and I can't fucking sleep
>be me
>27yo male
>Be sleeping in what used to be my grandma's house (it's been years since she passed away)
>be homesitting for almost a year now
>have a home phone but never use it, no one calls and I use my cellphone only
>Phone rings in the middle of the night
>Wake up and pick it
Here's the conversation:
>voice: Hi
>me: hi
>v: good night
>me: goodnight...
>thanks for picking up, I wanted to say something to you
Feel my hairs standing up
>me: uhum...
>v: I really think you're a good person. God bless you.
>Me: O...ok...
>voice: goodnight
>me: goodnight...
>other person hangs up
The voice sounded like a recording of sorts but it waited for my responses to continue. It could've been male or female I couldn't figure it out. It wasn't a voice that sounded old or childish. Anything. I just can't imagine the person that called.
Only thing that eases me is that my cat is relaxed.
Any thoughts?
>>
>>17925634
Sounds scary, but who knows. Keep the thread updated if anything else weird happens.
>>
>>17925634
Be not afraid, OP, for this is a stranger with manners. Call them back and invite them to brunch, go for walk, make a new best friend!
>>
i know it must seem strange to you now, but that sort of thing is nothing to be scared of.
>>
>>17925645
I don't know the number and the stranger never said his name
>>
>>17925659
>Calls on cellphone
>Can't call back
Better go on missed connection, OP, or a good ol' fashioned star 69
>>
How nice.
>>
>>17925658
What was it? What do you suspect that you sound sound comfortable?
>>17925668
He called on the house phone, not my cellphone
>>
>>17925634
Nah, definitely can't be a prankster or teens being assholes, has to be paranormal.
>>
you know there are deranged weirdos with schizophrenia who sit around calling everyone in the phone book and say weird stuff to them, right? that sort of thing is their only job since their too lazy to work and they are on welfare lmao
>>
maybe grill that likes you
>>
d'aaaaaawwwwww
>>
>>17925682
Call star69 and it will give the number retard
>>
File: 1468629194700-pol.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1468629194700-pol.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>17926671
>>17925634
>OPs plan for greentext spooks fails due to his lack of understanding of home phones.

OP is sexually attracted to men.
>>
File: self portrait.jpg (43KB, 785x490px) Image search: [Google]
self portrait.jpg
43KB, 785x490px
>>17925658
>>this guy called you confirmed
>>
File: Feels Wandel.jpg (83KB, 443x545px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Wandel.jpg
83KB, 443x545px
>>17925731
>implying we aren't saving the world
>>
well...at the moment there is nothing to worry about maybe just a young lad with nothing to do.
there are plenty ways to modify voices or use a computer programs to make one.

cheers!
>>
>>17925634
I was once home by myself late at night. I got a call on the house phone. I answered with "hello", there was nothing for a solid second then I can hear what sounds like 2 men talking. The only thing I made out was "Nah, he's still home." I sat in my room with my pistol loaded next to my bed. In the long term, nothing happened. Auto dialers and wrong numbers are not that far in the past. These things happen, you'll be fine.
>>
This was on /b/ a few days ago wasn't it?
>>
>>17927675

Off topic but gotta love the uncensored and unnecessary consumption of tobacco and alcohol in the old twilight zones. Cut out and discourage all drug use in tv and add rampant sex. Makes sense.
>>
>>17925659
>Not sure if the stranger is male or female

>Never said his name

Well, op?
>>
>>17925634

Yes. Call the phone company and ask who called you. It's really that simple.
>>
>>17925634
Had similar experience, but I would get a call occasionally from different numbers that don't exist, 99% of the time there wasn't even a connection when I picked up, would drop out as soon as I answered, like as if they hung up the instant I answered. One time I caught it on the first ring and there was a muffled voice of what sounded like a young girl that said "hello" before dropping out.

Explain to me how the schitzos were calling me off of non existant numbers?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.