[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you ease my fear of aliens, especially greys? I mean, if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 31

Can you ease my fear of aliens, especially greys?

I mean, if I was to encounter one, I could just beat him up, right?
What could he do?
>>
>>17925395
no
>>
>>17925395
shoot fuckin mind lasers at you or some alien technology or some shit like that
>>
>>17925395
The difference in intelligence between a human and an alien capable of interstellar travel would be orders of magnitude more then the difference between Einstein and an ant.

He would probably read your thought before you even had the idea to beat him up
>>
File: Flatwoods_Monster.png (66KB, 250x330px) Image search: [Google]
Flatwoods_Monster.png
66KB, 250x330px
>>17925400
Elaborate
>>17925403
But they're smol and weak. I just can punch him out.
>>
>expecting to physically impact a grey

Good luck, they're made of highly elastic, regenerative jelly
>>
>>17925415
space niggas have mind powers and SpaceNiggaTechâ„¢ I don't have to elaborate shit ask one of them yourself
>>
File: alien_body_real.jpg (32KB, 576x378px) Image search: [Google]
alien_body_real.jpg
32KB, 576x378px
>>17925497
Looks kinda boney
>>
>>17925395
No one will believe me but I had an encounter with one of them many years ago. I was extremely anxious that night. They are disgusting and move within the darkness, Their heads are so big, short height and their arms seem very thin and fragile. I turned my fear into rage and the damn thing sensed it. I was about to kick his ass but somehow it messed with my mind for a second. When I turned on the light, that thing was gone (I found out later that they are interdimensional beings).
>>
>>17925514
It's only advanced emulation, their true form is 6 dimensional
>>
File: Barn_Owl,_Surat,_India[1].jpg (2MB, 2717x3745px) Image search: [Google]
Barn_Owl,_Surat,_India[1].jpg
2MB, 2717x3745px
Never read a story of anyone fighting greys. Most of the time people are very docile or fear stricken around them. Good news is that after an encounter you will probably not remember it, or you won't even see them but see an animal like an owl instead.

But I've read a good bit of alien stuff on this internet, and I'm of the idea that the art looks scary enough it's burnt into our collective conscious and they aren't real. I think there's something to it but in the same way there's something to Bigfoot. TONS OF SIGHTINGS. ABSOLUTELY NO (solid) EVIDENCE. Maybe it's a reflection on how human brains work, maybe it's supernatural but not with a physical presence. So maybe that can ease your fear.
>>
>>17925415
>posts flatwoods Monster
>Doesnt know it uses gass as a weapon
>>
File: HYBRID.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HYBRID.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17925395
grays r harmless, its the hybrid greys u got to watchout for.
>>
haha can you even wrap your head around the idea that there is a race of beings out there totally devoid of human contact on planet earth, and they have a culture and have developed technology and they prolly are asking if the aliens are visiting them? do they have something like 4chan, you think? do they have beer? or autism? Idk if you could beat one of them up tho, i think they are like 90 lb weakling wussy babys but they have strong telepathy powers from there huge gourds and they can like prevent you from beating them up. i just wonder why you never see a girl alien i bet she would be like flatsville in the titty department lmao
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
>>17925415
the flatwoods monster is funny cause it's a creature that flew billions of light years to earth and showed up in the woods wearing a dress, scared some schoolchildren and farted all over the place. he prolly didn't do too well on his home planet either lmao :D
>>
File: 1464428294055.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1464428294055.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>17925544
>6 dimensional
>>
>>17925695
GREYS WERE GENDERLESS UNTILL RECENTLY. They clone themselves to reproduc, at least they did.
>>
I had a "dream" once that I was sitting across from one and, out of fear, I attacked it's arm. It let out an inhuman scream, such as one could expect from a being that rarely uses its mouth to communicate. After that, I'm outside in my parents front yard. I remember the acorns hurting my feet and the sand on my soles as well as the feel of the doormat. If it was a dream, it was the realest, most memorable one I've ever had.

But in response to OPs question, yes, if you can somehow react without thinking.
>>
File: 1467276922637-x.png (936KB, 944x655px) Image search: [Google]
1467276922637-x.png
936KB, 944x655px
>>17925395
Are you kidding OP? You just gotta get some dank alien high on weed and it will be cool, don't worry.
>>
File: ooga booga.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>17925728
>>
Basically, worrying about foreign threats is the easiest way to ignore the constant exploitation of working class people worldwide. The ayys nuking us would be a positive change, embrace it.
>>
>>17925744
>Implying the ayys didn't strick a deal with the top of the most elite

I'm hoping Trump will nuke us at this point.
>>
You wouldn't be able to attack them. Read Budd Hopkins's book "Intruders." The woman affected in the case he covers actually grabbed a .22 rifle and went out to investigate a light in her backyard. They used some kind of radiant energy device or something to make her unable to bring herself to fight. She tried to raise the rifle at them and fight her abduction, but she just couldn't even though she wanted to. From the way it was described, it sounded a lot like the thing that keeps you from killing the Think Tank in the Old World Blues DLC of New Vegas.
>>
>>17925707
I really hate you
>>
File: Captured Alien on table.jpg (19KB, 353x302px) Image search: [Google]
Captured Alien on table.jpg
19KB, 353x302px
>>17925743
lol,
>>
File: gt8WR3X8_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gt8WR3X8_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>17925395
>I mean, if I was to encounter one, I could just beat him up, right?
You have the physical strength, but they can mentally fuck you up, so uh... no, sorry.
>>
>>17925395
Inb4 OP is a depressed alien and wants to feel better
>>
>>17925395
It's not losing what little hair you have left over.
>>
>>17925395
There's no reason to be afraid of aliens. An intelligent alien species, presumably even more intelligent than us if they have the technology to reach us from god knows have many light years away, would have much better things to do than probe your asshole. I imagine that an intelligent alien species would be like us in a lot of ways, meaning it would recognize that we too are an intelligent species and as such, abducting and dissecting us randomly would probably be a unwise from a diplomatic perspective I'd imagine they'd be curious about us just as we are about them and that we'd get along well enough because of this mutual curiosity.
>>
>>17925395

Rape it and tell us how it felt
>>
I heard that if you shout random commands at them it can buy you enough time to escape. It's something to do with the hive mind taking a few seconds to process what's going on. That's why people have claimed that using the name of Jesus saved them. You could prob get the same result by shouting "suck ma dick"
>>
>>17925395
Post yfw greys are just highly evolved humans from the distant future who have traveled back in time to observe history.
>>
>>17925395
>Can you ease my fear of aliens, especially greys?
No, you are right to fear them.

>I mean, if I was to encounter one, I could just beat him up, right?
>What could he do?
In my country they attack the population of the isolated rural areas, you are taking care of your life like usual and then you see a very bright flying light coming closer to you, it then zaps you with a beam on light that paralyzes you, it burns a circular hole in your skin and drains your blood until you are nearly dying, then they dissapear with lightining fast speed and you are left with a severe form of anemia due to blood lost.

Do you like the idea of being used as a literal guinea pig for the aliens to take blood samples for their experiments?
>>
>>17925395
He'd fucking murder you
>>
>>17925395
>I could just beat him up
welcometoearf.jpg
>>
>>17926251
>You could prob get the same result by shouting "suck ma dick"
it works for ghosts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jc_P1FXNd0
>>
File: 1468599662571.jpg (82KB, 504x701px) Image search: [Google]
1468599662571.jpg
82KB, 504x701px
They made us. Why do you fear your creator.
>>
>>17927405
Greys did not make us, they were made by the same creator as us. They are dependant on said creators to reproduce through cloning, they rebelled and are now facing extinction due to their inability to reproduce, that is why they are studying us, they want to integrate our genes into their genome to be able to create a hybrid race capable of self replication.
>>
>>17925395

Its okay OP, they'll just anal probe you and dump you in a field near a trailer park.

Just like your Uncle Jim used to.
>>
Be nice you bully.
>>
File: Flatwoods Ghoul.jpg (606KB, 870x1765px) Image search: [Google]
Flatwoods Ghoul.jpg
606KB, 870x1765px
>>17925415
>>
>>17925707
Looks like the nigga from Neverhood
>>
>>17925707
I really really don't want to watch it..wath is it?
>>
>>17925395
>Can you ease my fear of aliens, especially greys?

>>17927493
>>
>>17925732
This is interesting. Can you describe the scream more. I'm picturing et.
>>
>>17927738
FUCK YEAH GO REPTILIANS!
>>
>>17925395
I like to think that they like us, that they want to fix us so that one day, they can introduce us to everyone and everything else
>>
They could melt you with their eyes, then slow dance you

Greys are no joke, anon
>>
>>17928362
Bring the little pale fucks on, I got this shit, I've played XCOM!
>>
Wasn't there a military dude that came forward about being in open combat with like three tall grays?

He was supposedly shot by lightning. FUCKING LIGHTNING.

He survived but lost fingers and shit.

What the fuck was that video? I'll find it now.
>>
File: tumblr_maf9p8VkrE1r3cmlqo1_1280.gif (803KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maf9p8VkrE1r3cmlqo1_1280.gif
803KB, 500x375px
I'd figure that they'd use mind control shit before you could actually do anything
>>
>>17928405
That is SO FUCKING METAL!
>>
>>17928383
Hope you have an army of disposable morons whose 90% chance of hitting is nominal.
>>
>>17925744
>Aliens are a distraction from the REAL issues, like Communism
Go fuck yourself, retard.
>>
>>17926849
What country are you from?
>>
File: de63c5f48b0a4340fa5d7aa990e54951.png (137KB, 610x1000px) Image search: [Google]
de63c5f48b0a4340fa5d7aa990e54951.png
137KB, 610x1000px
>>17928468
>Fight until events of XCOM 2
>Be innocent civillian
>Find snek waifu
>Make her waifu
>Peace between worlds and snake poon

One flaw, anon, find ONE FLAW!
>>
>>17928479
You're from the 70s, but I'm a 90s bitch.
>>
>>17928500
Brazil, here is proof that im not shitting you about this.

https://youtu.be/hoItRp1JsGU
>>
>>17928479

go back to >>reddit you faggot
>>
>>17925395
I met a grey before. I was lying in bed near lucid dreaming hypnogogic state. I felt a presence, and it projected a form that looked like Deanna Troy from star trek. I thought she was hot, and was like yo wassup. Then we spent a couple hours exchanging feelings and mental impressions. We went through lots of memories I had experienced watching anime and started projecting itself as characters talking to me. The characters all sharing in the mental realm was like a collective of conscious energy and beings all sending thoughts to me.

Then I realized it was a grey. I exclaimed "Your a Betazoid". It was like, "I'm a Zeta Reticuli". I got it to show me its true form. Since we were interacting psychically I saw a small being sort of tall and thin but she had beautiful curves and a very ethereal appearance. I could see the psychic energy inside its body and mind, and saw gossamer strands of what looked like spirals made out of light and psychic energy. I thought it was very beautiful.

I was quite attracted, as I could see in the spiritual plane, but was quite worried. I knew that people often talk of how they want our dna etc. I couldn't turn down the opportunity to be with her though. What happened was she hugged me from behind and stuck one of her legs between mine and gave me an exquisite psychic hug and kiss in my mind. I saw the strands of energy in its spine, and my own intertwine and saw what looked like dancing figures of light flowing through my mind and body. The orgasm was transforming the physical structure of the dna and accelerating the electron clouds in a synchronized pattern which started acting like a laser through mind whole body energizing all the chemistry.
>>
>>17928587

As we raised into the etheric plane, we teleported out from my bedroom onto a couch. Then she gave me a saline injection in my temple. It felt really hot. It allowed me to visualize the same light stranded gossamer inside my own mind. I sort of got scared at this point. This was the only thing that hurt so far, and caused me pause on whether to continue. I closed off part of my mind and started subconsciously working on an exit plan. Then she offered to take me to the ship, which I agreed to. We started to teleport again, we started hovering over the driveway. I didn't have much bodily sense while teleporting it was more like transforming into an energy, but I was feeling really heavy like I was sticking to the ground. We kept zooming around trying to built up energy, but the part of me that wondered if this was a good idea kicked in. I felt a strong urge to return to my bedroom, and was there instantly. I forcefully woke myself up and then stayed up the rest of the night.

A few nights to a week later, I kept feeling their presence in my energy field, but I didn't let myself merge again. I had a few dreams of parallel realities occurring in the 4th dimension. If your dna is vibrating light strands it can project into multifaceted parallel realms.

I guess you could say I got scared, and worried for the future of my life if I allowed myself to go with them. I'm sure it would have been one hell of a tale, but I would no longer be here to tell it. I hope you enjoy, and maybe one of you will be braver than I.
>>
>>17925395
Just be like that OP that fucked a grey
>>
>>17925395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-It3ZyAc34
>just shoot them in the face

how no one else has posted this just shows me how far /x/ has... gotten filled with n00bs
>>
>>17928529
No, you go back to r/communism. I have a lot of patience for most retarded theories, but not this one.
>>
>>17925671
Thats not a grey thats an asian burn victim you insensitive douche.
>>
>>17925914
Why is the top of this one's head smaller? Do aliens have crack babies too?
>>
File: 158.jpg (13KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
158.jpg
13KB, 300x100px
>>17928773
All the hardcore nutters like moonmoon™© have left /x/, unfortunately. And to think, people used to complain about him. I miss him so much.

c-come back, moonmoon™©
>>
>>17928508
Salmonella.
>>
>>17928968
It'd rather have moon moon than these kiddies and normalfags now.
>>
>>17925403
Not necessarily. You have technology in your pocket not even imaginable by for instance a medieval man, but you wouldn't be "orders of magnitude" more intelligent than him if you met him. You'd just know more basic stuff about the world thats common knowledge to us, but otherwise you'd be very similar in intelligence.
Scientific and technological progress of civilization just takes a long time and exceptionally smart individuals working on it, but intelligence of average people doesn't change.
If we met interstellar traveling aliens, chances are they'd be about as smart as we are, just with some more basic knowledge (for them) about how universe works and great tech created by their top scientists.
>>
>>17925537
Sounds like sleep paralysis related incident to me.
>>
>>17926251
Or their actually just demons.
>>
>>17928587
>>17928595
So, your waifu is a grayfu, eh
>>
>>17925395
>see weird thing
>gotta fight it

Do you even try to white, bro?
>>
>>17925395
kill your ego and live in a near constant state of awareness, critical thinking and logic, and such things could never happen.
>>
>>17929939
Just a one time affair. I've met a few interdimensional beings.
>>
>>17925632
If I were to ever get a bird pet, it would be an owl. Owls are rad.
>>
File: doc_by_michaellam-d75296w.jpg (181KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
doc_by_michaellam-d75296w.jpg
181KB, 1024x576px
>>17929961
You don't even know what you're suggesting. Not only is pure logic a very dangerous manner of thought, it strays quite far from the strains of thought that truly allow for individualized personalities. In these universes you can kill your emotions and become a single entity or live with them and experience a vastly wonderful segmented existence where you can truly never be "alone." Imagine for a second being the only thinking, feeling person left on the planet amidst a sea of robots. If this sort of isolation doesn't scare you, I can safely say you don't understand what you're talking about. Stagnation lives in hug boxes.
>>
>>17925395
Yes you could even be his bully like i mean the alien is a nerdy lul punch it and get his technology
o and then get shot by men in black because fuck u
>>
>>17925395
They won't give a fuck abut you, unless you were part of their growing up experiments on children, last time was in 2004-05 if I'm right. Children that are part of the experiment get implants that can make them more intelligent, and will be surveyed by greys for their lifetime. If you had one of those implants you probably had dreams of planets when you were younger.
>>
>>17925395
Shoot you with his space laser and mutilate your body for giggles
>>
>>17925712
Yknow, the poor guy sounds just like your average 4channer
>>
>>17925728
What would be the point of genderizing a genderless race?
>>
>>17925395

If reports hold truth, they'd paralyze your part of nervous system that is responsible for moving limbs.

So no, you could not do that much.
>>
>>17930025
>Implying I'm not coming from a headspace of intense concentration and contemplation on the subject

The idea of having no access to any meaningful interaction is fucking terrifying and it should scare you. I have personally experienced the people around me losing individuality of consciousness and it fucked me so hard I wanted to slit my fucking throat.
>>
>>17927454
>can travel the stars
>cannot into genetic manipulation

lmfao
>>
>>17925632

There is an order (or two) of magnitude less Bigfoot sightings.
>>
File: ufo_phenomenon.jpg (611KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_phenomenon.jpg
611KB, 1120x4048px
This always soothed my fears
>>
>>17925712
> :D
no
>>
>>17925395
>implying greys exist

nigga you dumb
>>
What do aliens eat?
>>
>>17930047
Sex
>>
>>17925395

i don't think greys would attack physically

i believe advanced beings attack with their mind mostly so id imagine if you got in contact with a grey you would most likely

get dizzy, sweaty and feel lethargic before passing out

OR

would feel unexplained and exaggerated amounts of fear
>>
>>17930171
Ur mom xD
>>
>>17925395
Its pretty rare to encounter one on Earth. So you could consider yourself very lucky to see one if you ever do. Not sure what you could do in case of an encounter. It would probably depend on what kind of alien and other situational parameters.
>>
>>17928383
Ayyyyyy
>>
>get abducted
>They find your herb
>Hotbox UFO
>Zip around galaxy high as fuck with ayy lamps

Life goals
>>
>>17930544
Or, you know, technology(nanobots, subatomic matter manipulation, etc) that even still, feels like magic to us.
>>
>>17925395
I used to be scared of grey aliens, but I'm not shitting you, the ayylmao meme stopped it. Every time i see them i just get reminded of it and i laugh.
>>
>>17930774
What Clarke actually meant is that anything that functions beneath your molecular visual acuity is literally magic.
>>
>>17925707
what is this
>>
Kick it.
>>
File: 1441138251414.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1441138251414.png
715KB, 629x758px
>>17925415
aliens would probably be equipped with some sort of force field or space armor so that big dumb oafs they encounter can't just "punch them out".
>>
>>17925395
Just lmao at them, then they'll become your friends.
>>
File: ONTHEMOON.jpg (536KB, 1735x1671px)
ONTHEMOON.jpg
536KB, 1735x1671px
>>17925395
Follow the example of /x/.
>>
>>17925395
Yeah bro, why do you think they only wanna talk to our leaders? Grey lands in my fields I'll eat it for lunch.
>>
lol , if the bodies they have been projecting upon our society is actually them, due to their intelligence their combat style would be ridiculous, something surpassing dragonball z but because they are intelligent they probably dont have to get violent. I doubt it would even be a plausibility for them. They might do so though just to send a message.
>>
>>17925395
http://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
>>17925695
>do they have beer? or autism?
Probably not, but I think I know who does~

>>(You)
>>
>>17933697
Doesn't matter, I'm hungry on all planes.
>>
Probed, prepare to be probed
>>
Attempt to have sex with it
>>
I wanna get probed sooo hard..... Hnnnnnnggggg
>>
They're going to probe your asshole anon.
>>
>>17933722
>>17934922
>>17935088
dubs don't lie
>>
When I was 5 or 6 years old I woke up one night to find a Gray standing only a foot away from my bed. For the few seconds I was looking at it I was too scared to do anything and when it finally said "Hello" to me in its funny accent, I freaked out and hid under my covers until it went away a d my mother came to see what was going on. In my expereince I don't think they are harmful, but it is shocking to see sometbing like that for the first time.
>>
>>17925712
The intergalactic gasser!
>>
>>17927601
Id inhale her gas
>>
>>17925395
What anime is this, google has failed me
>>
>>17926055
>it would recognize that we too are an intelligent species and as such

I stopped reading here, pls kill yourself !
>>
>>17925395
The concept of aliens as big grey-headed humanoids is just so ridiculous. In order for another life form to reach us, they'd have to master intergalactic travel, meaning they'd have to be able to do shit that would basically be magic to us. We can't even possibly imagine what kind of beings these would be but they sure as fuck wouldn't care about probing our assholes.
>>
>>17928968
I seen a guy in polo lemon go named moonmoon, gave me hope
>>
>>17935427
Gugure Kokkuri-san
>>
>>17925395
You couldn't beat him up.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 391x391px)
image.jpg
33KB, 391x391px
>>17925395
Just befriend them, they're lonely and shy! Under that cold hard exterior of logic and clinical thinking lies a mushy ball of feelings, and even if they don't fully understand it yet themselves, they just want to be loved.
>>
Can someone dump pre historic ayy lmaos and other related stuff ?
Much appreciated
>>
>>17928405
Phil Schneider. He was killed shortly after that video.

https://youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg
>>
>>17925395
>implying greys exist

aliens most likely aren't humanoid and probably aren't even animals
>>
>>17925632
Yeah i saw that movie too
>>
>>17936796
he commited suicide and his whole "tale" has been thoroughly debunked. he was severely mentally ill his whole life.
>>
Aliens are friendly..they make vodka now .
>>
>>17936812
As cute as this line of thought is, a lot of fun the theories behind alien existence presume that they would come from a similar environment to our planet that could sustain life, and that due to convergent evolution they would develop similar features as we did in order to survive in that environment.

I'm not saying don't expect eldritch looking monstrosities since it could also be that a dominant species develops in a different environment that could sustain life of that intelligence, but don't be surprised if they look like freakish bipeds either.
>>
File: 1469035916601.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1469035916601.png
523KB, 1111x597px
>>17926319
>>
>>17937197
me on the left
>>
>>17937223
You're a grey?
>>
>>17926319
Isn't that the plot to fringe?
>>
>>17937041
thats what the people behind it tell the public to discredit it.
its the ultimate cop out tool, just like calling something a conspiracy and discrediting it for being a conspiracy
>>
File: 1405373174174.jpg (26KB, 500x375px)
1405373174174.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>17937237
>>
>>17930062
Their ships and technology is not originally theirs, it is technology from their creators, they just took it when they rebelled.

And genetic manipulation is exactly what they are doing you dumb retard.
>>
Ayy lmao memes really helped with my alien fear deeply rooted in my childhood.

Follow lil mayo. It'll help.
>>
>>17925514
looks kinda strong though like it could kick someones ass
>>
>>17925395
If aliens are so fucking clever, they'd know better than to meet on terms that aren't predicamentally advantageous. Keep that in mind. Try calling out the name of Jesus--that seems to work for some reason. I've heard of a man once who chased a grey through his house once with a broom. Just do what feels right my dude.
>>
>>17925395

It would be a mistake to not fear them OP. We're basically cattle to them. Just be fortunate that if you get abducted at least you won't be able to remember the terrible things they did to you...
>>
File: peckman_alien.jpg (21KB, 440x165px) Image search: [Google]
peckman_alien.jpg
21KB, 440x165px
OP i know your feel. This picture used to fuck with me so bad when I was a wee boy. The idea of something looking in my window is one of my biggest fears and this shit was on the front page of my mom's computer's homepage. Scared me good mang
>>
File: 1460772582547.jpg (21KB, 599x224px)
1460772582547.jpg
21KB, 599x224px
>>
File: 1460772598925.jpg (23KB, 599x231px)
1460772598925.jpg
23KB, 599x231px
>>
>>17937658
How fucking young are you?
>>
>>17925395
Whenever I think of aliens now I immediately think of ayy lmao so they will never be scary to me.
>>
>>17925395
It's so irrational to fear them that they're probably only hostile to people who do fear them, because in their mind it's no biggie removing those people from our gene pool, and might even be beneficial.
>>
>>17937947
I turned 18 in January friendo
>>
I remember when I was in Mexico with my cousin's ranch. he owns a huge ass ranch with a house 2 Floors. I remember the night being so quiet and Heard like scratching noises ( were all sleeping on the 2nd floor) and woke up my cousin and said in Spanish "what you want?" i told him about the scratching noises he said Nah its just the wind. So from curiosity i went downstairs while with my senpai (10 members) were sleeping and checked around the house and i clearly a giant humid about 8 feet tall just fixing its nails or some sort and just stared at me for about 10 seconds and left quickly. I just went back up to the stairs and went to sleep. The Next day I told everybody about it they just laughed!
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.