[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My dad believes in this shit So is there any evidence to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 33

File: chemtrail-1.jpg (9KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail-1.jpg
9KB, 360x240px
>My dad believes in this shit
So is there any evidence to suggest this is real?
>>
>>17924206
No, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
>>
Jets exist.
How do I know?
I've been on one.
>>
>>17924212
Nuh uh
>>
Jump
>>
So is this guy really saying interesting stuff or is he completely out of his depth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSSWdX7CYMs
>>
Unless you don't have your own plane and can collect or study the residue left behind, you can't apply the scientific method here and have to accept the studies done already.
And those say chemtrails are bullshit
>>
>>17924494
it's possible to convince yourself of anything. Just think about it this way, even if all of this was true, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, so it's best to just accept/ignore it and go on living your life.
>>
>>17924206
>all that thrust out the back but none of it goes back out the front
>"wings" can keep something that heavy in the air
>humans don't die at 35,000 feet
>humans don't get cancer flying that close to space
>humans aren't crushed by the g forces at those speeds
>burnt jet fuel makes pure white clouds
>humans can navigate from that high up
>falling for the jet airplane meme

Jet airplanes aren't real bro. Screen cap this.
>>
>>17924560
No you're actually fucking retarded
>>
>>17924570
>what is sarcasm?
>>
>>17924516
He can bring the attention to the matter in the hopes someone like me but in a different field would find it go ponder on. Theirs someone leading the chemtrail experiment and he went on a talk show in britain or some shit i believe a different guy went on the Colbert Report regarding this as well. >>The scientist nerd says its metallic aerosols that reflect light rays away from earth BUT ALSO stays in the atmosphere.
>>The host was complaining saying he believes more tests should be done BEFORE applying it to our earth.
>>The nerd was EMPHASIZING how they created a virtual world in a computer and that the tests within the computer went well.
>>Host again, says he believes their are other factors in this planet compared to the computer
>>Nerd says: exactly! Thats why it is ESSENTIAL we conduct these experiments on earth and when something goes wrong i personally would not hesitate to pull the plug.
>>Than he starts to get personal when the hosts asks what are some things he doesnt like to see.
>>Nerd says, people taking political action to shut down these kinda of experiments.

The moment he stated that I had a very strong impression that i had a lot of power and he understands the public united will very much leave him extremely vulnerable.

So yes, we dont need a plane. We dont even need to test it. Because We already got the confirmation it is an experiment. I dont care what they are releasing into our air. I have no need to test it. We simply need an anon to link us all to some petition form
>>
File: b17 formation.png (99KB, 537x325px) Image search: [Google]
b17 formation.png
99KB, 537x325px
CONTRAIL =/= CHEMTRAIL

>cool air enters a hot engine
>condensation occurs
>leaves behind a visible water/vapor trail

>pic related, b17's in world war 2 leaving behind contrails
>>
>>17924674
Every single thread...
It's not just the engines. The airfoils cause massive amounts of condensation because they're generating quite a bit of lift.
>>
File: .jpg (244KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
244KB, 1600x1200px
Please use google
>>
>>
File: chemtrails-photo.jpg (103KB, 480x230px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails-photo.jpg
103KB, 480x230px
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>
>>17924896
LOL

ON or ON

lmfao breddy gut
>>
>>17924606
idk u tell me
>>
>>17924888
Why'd you post a picture of ballast simulators among your poorly done photoshops?
>>
Why yes, yes it is. Cia dicrector admits plans for geo engineering thru spraying. earthmysterynews.com/2016/07/06/6939/
>>
File: 100 hours in paint.png (31KB, 540x381px) Image search: [Google]
100 hours in paint.png
31KB, 540x381px
>>17924680
Explain this (I'm not saying chemtrails, genuinely just asking):

>Sunny day
>No clouds visible, huge blue sky
>See planes here and there, most leave short trails that dissipate at a certain rate, but always constant as the plane moves ahead
>One of the planes that enter the horizon leave a trail that doesn't dissipate
>Same size, same speed
>Trail stays, and slowly expands to many (many) times its original width
>Trail now almost horizon to horizon, the parts a bit behind the plane expanding more and more
>Find other planes of similar size while this is happening
>Trail fades off as they move along
>Even ones of the same size (height) traveling the same direction
>A few of these everlasting trails can be seen eventually, minimum of two, always perpendicular
>Eventually the beautifully cloudless sunny day gets very thin, light (they blow very far, and cover a lot, but thin out more and more) clouds
What gives?

Sweden here by the way.
>>
>>17924958
I have to add, the clouds seem to materialize out of nowhere, covers huge areas starting from where they fan out from the contrails. They appear to be extremely flat (unlike clouds you'd normally see on days like that), which is why I find them particularly odd.
>>
>>17924885
I'm amused that "Chem Trails" is in a different font, and has a slightly different angle than anything else written there. It's like the guy who made that picture didn't even try to make it look real.
>>
>>17924958
Different engine shape and size probably. Even to say that it's a similar make of plane, traveling at a similar altitude or speed is pointless since with the naked eye you can't tell the difference between a jumbo jet at 35k feet, or a much smaller jet at 15K feet. A larger engine will draw in and push out more air making a fatter and more visible air stream. That's why older jets which had long narrow engines compared to most modern turbines had thinner less visible trails.
>>
Friendly reminder they do that not give a single fuck guys.

http://earthmysterynews.com/2016/07/06/6939/

http://earthmysterynews.com/2016/07/06/6939/
>>
>>17924989
>a jumbo jet at 35k feet, or a much smaller jet at 15K feet
I have binoculars. I can't really argue with you, in any case. Even with binoculars, they're fairly far away. Either I need to nigger-rig some kind of stable setup with supplies around the house, or I need to get one of those 80x zoom cameras, or I can't really show it very well either way.

I believe most stuff on /x/ is pure bullshit, but this just seems odd to me. It happens mostly on the warmest days of summer, when there's a completely clear sky. As if someone requested it to combat the weather, poof, there they are. There's - always - the one intersecting one, as well. In the north-south direction they're flying, it doesn't even make logistical sense to use planes large enough to cause the kind of exhaust we're talking about. I mean, there's no destination they could be flying from that would require that large a plane.

In any case, I'll use flightradar and try to get some pictures this year as soon as I see them again. July/August is prime time for them as those have some of the clearest days.
>>
>>17925009
Let's be fair. Most biological and chemical weapons are invisible to the naked eye as I'm sure an actual chemtrail would be as well. Most conspiracy theories fall apart because if there was actually something going on we would never have any proof whatsoever that it was. Chemtrails would be invisible, or better hidden, the Illuminati would stop the media from talking about them, a fake moon landing would have had better special effects etc etc.
>>
>>17925009
>I mean, there's no destination they could be flying from that would require that large a plane.
Like the USA? Over the top is a pretty common flightpath, pending weather.
Anyway, that's just what weather is; fairly unstable.
>>
Chemtrails is a psyops smokescreen (no pun intended) to obfuscate the fact that air traffic is highly polluting. Jet exhaust polluted the upper atmosphere causing disproportionate effects in the rarified layers. Jets also regularly dump fuel at low level, any emergency procedure requires the pilot to dump excess fuel over waterways and suburbs.

Try researching these effects though and you will instantly be associated with tinfoilers.
>>
>>17925117

elaborate
>>
>>17925139

Jet aircraft use an incredible amount of fuel and pump a disproportionate level of pollution into the atmosphere. But nobody talks about that because lol chemtrails.

Just like you can't talk about the plainly obvious centralized banking cartel without lol reptards.

This is an old psyops trick: when the secret is out in the open, obfuscate it in a smokescreen and ridicule anyone who dares talk about it.
>>
>>17924206
Nope.

It's 2 things combined: contrails (literally condensation trails) that a a result of jet engines, and cloud seeding technology.

Lots of dumb people are afraid of cloud seeding because they don't understand it. Combine that with a fear of what they don't understand, and a (valid) fear of government and you get shit like chemtrails and fluoride paranoia.
>>
>>17924979

>I'm amused

you sound like such a faggot
>>
>>17924958
>>Trail stays, and slowly expands to many (many) times its original width

The exhaust acts as a catalyst to the upper atmosphere, starting a chain reaction of cloud formation. Here's an article showing news sources describing the process all the way back to the 1940s.

http://contrailscience.com/persisting-and-spreading-contrails/

>Contrail, streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear, cold, humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapour produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high, the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours. The trail may be distorted by the winds, and sometimes it spreads outwards to form a layer of cirrus cloud.

As it says, it requires certain conditions. Clear, cold, humid air - exactly like what you'd get in the upper atmosphere during summer.

>the warmest days of summer, when there's a completely clear sky

This situation would have air rising, bringing the humidity into the upper atmosphere where it can condense on the exhaust. The more water vapor in the air, the more it will condense on the exhaust of a jet, and sometimes it will form its own cloud layer.
>>
>>17925150
Define "incredible" and "disproportionate".
>>
>>17924494
>We have films that we can clearly see are spaying

Nope, he's a nutjob.
>>
File: tmp_27164-images2104772908.jpg (11KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27164-images2104772908.jpg
11KB, 283x178px
>>17924674
Mind you, just like a car, the vapors are acidic
>>
>>17925172
And you sound like an uneducated retard. But seriously you don't find a photoshop job where the someone can't even take 5 minutes to find the proper font so it looks at least somewhat real amusing? Could that be because you're a windowlicking degenerate who actually believes this nonsense?
>>
>>17924674
Not quite.

The moisture is from the fuel. When you burn fuel you produce CO2 and H2O. That's why on a cold moist day, there's big clouds of water vapor coming out your exhaust.
>>
>>17925172
and you sound like a moron
>>
>>17925052
>Most conspiracy theories fall apart because if there was actually something going on we would never have any proof whatsoever that it was.
Prove it.
>>
And another article describing why the condensation from your breath or wingtips dissipate quickly, while exhaust condensation in the upper atmosphere sticks around for hours.

http://contrailscience.com/contrails-are-condensation-but-not-like-your-breath/

>But the condensation from your breath quickly evaporates, usually in less than a second. Condensation trails from a jet can last for many minutes, even for hours sometimes. So why is there this difference? Why do jet contrails sometime persist, but your breath condensation quickly evaporates?

>The difference is because a contrail freezes.

>It’s really that simple. Contrails form at -40 degrees Fahrenheit (which is also -40 Celsius), or colder. At that temperature the tiny drops of condensed water will instantly freeze. Once frozen they can not evaporate. They also can’t melt, as it’s -40. They can however fade away through a process known as “sublimation” – where a solid turns into a gas.

>Ice will only sublime if the humidity (at that altitude) is lower than around 60% to 70%. So if it’s a bit higher then the contrail can last for a long time, just like clouds do sometimes. If the humidity is low, then the sublimation happens very fast, and the contrail only lasts a minute or so. If the humidity is high (above 70%) then you get reverse sublimation (also called desublimation or deposition, where water vapor turns directly to ice, but only when in contact with ice), and even more ice will form on the frozen condensation, the ice crystals will get bigger, and sink faster, causing the trail to spread out as it sinks through altitudes with different wind speeds.
>>
>>17925186

No.
>>
>>17925117

It's a shame people are so stonewalled about conspiracies. Most conspiracies I hear I dont believe but I listen to them anyway. It's not like no government ever lied about anything and I enjoy hearing different perspectives.
>>
What I'd like to see is pictures of planes accomplishing the science of cloud seeding for the sake of weather control. The science is there, well documented.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_aviation

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/10/101005-planes-pollution-deaths-science-environment/
>>
>>17925237
>In his 2013 book, Conspiracy Theory in America, author Lance deHaven-Smith traced the term “conspiracy theory” back to a CIA propaganda campaign that was designed to discredit doubters of the Warren Commission’s fake search into who assassinated President Kennedy in Dallas. In this light, the use of this pejorative term is obviously a tactic to shame and humiliate those who saw through the ulterior motives of the commission, and thus effectively censor out or even banish anyone who questions official government accounts.

Self-censorship is the most powerful form of censorship.
>>
Do not question it

This is one of the easiest things to become misinformed on

No matter what anyone says

ANYONE

even me

Chemtrails are real

There is no way I can prove this but just believe it
>>
>>17925266
2clever4me.

Just don't jump to conclusions. Have an open mind. Hear both sides of the discussion. Form your own conclusion.
>>
>>17925205
>Not quite.
Yes quite. You're both right.
>>
>>17924979
True story
>>
File: jb-merillot-photo-paysage-48.jpg (67KB, 530x348px) Image search: [Google]
jb-merillot-photo-paysage-48.jpg
67KB, 530x348px
>>17924206
Motor condensation happens all around the world, even in the middle of fucking nowhere, there's no fucking conspiracy.
>>
>>17925384
Why is that sky milky white in the distance? That is not normal. That's not any type of cloud, and it's not condensation. Why post a pic which seems to contradict what you're saying?
>>
>>17925202
The condescending troll. You should probably really rethink your entire existence as you shitpost daily like this.
>>
>>17924560
There's only g force upon acceleration or deceleration. Not at a constant velocity, fuck face.
>>
>>17925428
>which seems to contradict what you're saying
it's a pic of contrails in the fucking French Alps you paranoid mong, showing that isn't just some USA muh spooky guvment conspiracy
>>
>>17925428
>That is not normal
Lolwut?, that's not so rare depending on the type of clouds and atmospheric conditions. I've seen that lots of times.
>>
File: Breakfast.jpg (21KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast.jpg
21KB, 218x265px
>>17924885
>>17924896

>CHEM TRAILS ON/OFF
>>
>>17925428
>Why is that sky milky white in the distance? That is not normal.
Are you actually retarded? Have you never seen the sky before?
>>
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Chemtrails_-_Proof_and_Purpose

https://geopolitics.co/2015/08/18/peer-reviewed-scientific-evidence-exposes-chemtrail-as-crime-against-humanity/

https://youtu.be/L5is16A8pfw
>>
>>17925428
>that's not normal

The sad thing about chemtrail nuts, flat earthers, and others of the sort is that they clearly never spend much time outdoors.
>>
highly suggest giving this a listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n25jYRIPRQE
>>
>>17924206
What's it like having your mom also be your sister?
>>
>>17924896
>>17924902
nice potatoshop
>>
Chemtrails were created as a joke by a specific early internet group who wanted to see if they could cause a conspiracy theory to form. It's really funny how well it worked, but also sad.
>>
Do you have an airport nearby? You can usually observe them taking flight there.
>>
>>17924206
Tell them that the shit in the drinking water is way worse than anything they would spray on themselves.
>>
>>17924498
Could you link to specific studies please?
>>
File: e9b.jpg (23KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
e9b.jpg
23KB, 600x408px
>>17924212
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
>>
>>17925448
>chemtrails are only used by the US government
You mongoloid
>>
File: 1468611058042.jpg (12KB, 326x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468611058042.jpg
12KB, 326x255px
>>17924206
>mfw people don't realise it's a reaction between water and co2
>>
>>17925456
>that's not so rare depending on the type of clouds and atmospheric conditions. I've seen that lots of times.
What type of cloud is it then? It doesn't match the description of any I know. I too have seen it like that plenty of times, but always and only when those long trails of whatever it is left by planes are involved.
>>
File: 7657567657.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7657567657.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>17924206
>My dad believes in this shit

Retardation does run in families.
>>
>>17925517
I'm amazed that in a place where topics about such bullshit as fucking tulpas routinely generate hundreds of responses there still exists in topics like this one people who use normie language about conspiracies. And I'm baffled why conspiracy discussion has been relegated to share the same space as people who believe in Count Dracula despite the term objectively, by definition, not fitting the description of the word Paranormal. But I'm not surprised, really, that posts like this one -- which contain good, actual information that retards can't just name-call away and actually need to consider -- get zero replies. What a shit hole.
>>
>>17925202
>Point out photoshop is fake
>Get called faggot because of the wording I used (which was pretty generic)
>Point out someone stupid enough to call me a faggot over something like that is probably an idiot
>Get called a troll now

Well I guess you being a drooling inbred dipshit is no longer a question at least.
>>
>>17926420
Looks like Cirrus.
>>
Obviously it's not real, it's too obvious for the government to actually do.

The covert shit they do remains covert because they don't do shit like openly spraying the entire populace with rat poison. Nothing they do will be something that Jeremiah and his brother Cletus would ever pick up on.
If chemtrails were real I guarantee they'd only dump them during the dead of night and even then the entire thing would be to cover up something far more vicious and sinister going on.
>>
>>17924494

I think he makes a good case for it.

I don't know why people trust the government to not spray shit into the air. To me, such blind faith is way crazier.
>>
>>17926435
Its because this place is a playground for shills. I cringe going through these comments. There is plenty of evidence to support that chemtrails are real. You just have to know the difference between them, and contrails.

I also find it atrocious that operation mockingbird has been declassified, but yet nobody knows about it, and still buys into all of the false flags on the news. Motherfuckers are so brainwashed that they are going to be useless baby bitches durring the revolution. Too many pussies will be crying in the corner while the rest of us attempt to get to high ground.
>>
>>17926435
>not believing in Count Dracula

You best start anon, because he believes in you
>>
>>17924979
He didn't. Snopes tracked down the source, it was made by an aircraft engineer and sent to his son as a joke; with the shared understanding between them that "chemtrails" is a retarded theory for people who can't science.
>>
>>17926498
>there is plenty of evidence to support that chemtrails are real

No, there's not. There's none. Precisely because there are none.

And the thing is, it would be easy to collect. All you'd have to do is charter a private plane, fly into a contrail, and collect a sample, and analyze it for chemicals.

It would only cost a couple of thousand dollars. So why has nobody done this yet? Because chemtrails doesn't real.
>>
>>17926727
Eat shit idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2AD36sNZ70
>>
>>17926755
That's a test where they sprayed a chemical.

That's not the same thing as contrails from jet liners being super secret chemtrails. Dumbass.
>>
>>17926765
>jet liners being super secret chemtrails.
And that's not the same thing as "chemtrails." Holy shit.
>>
>>17926772
That's what the whole conspiracy is about.

Retards look up. They see contrails. They think they're "chemtrails." OP's pic is a perfect example.

The fact that they tested a rocket for spraying chemicals is not evidence that chemtrails are real. Cropdusters spraying pesticides on corn fields is not evidence of chemtrails. Stanley Kubrick filming a scene on the moon for 2001 is not evidence that he faked the moon landing.
>>
>>17926781
No one ever said any of those things ITT. They sound ridiculous. The point I'm making is there is real evidence that chemical spraying into the atmosphere is a thing that did, and therefore could potentially still be possible of happening. I'm not suggesting anything crazy, I'm saying let's accept the possibility based on historical facts and not categorically rule anything out beforehand.
>>
>>17926795
This thread is about a secret government conspiracy about jet liners spraying chemicals that happen to look exactly like contrails.

You alleged that scientists spraying chemicals in rockets from a test in the 1960s was evidence.

If you're now retracting that claim, fine. There remains no evidence for chemtrails.
>>
>>17926805
>This thread is about a secret government conspiracy about jet liners spraying chemicals that happen to look exactly like contrails.
You're just assuming that because, for reasons that defy reason itself, that's what you think the term chemtrails means. You just baselessly assume it is a discussion which must necessarily imply evil government illuminati whatever the fuck. Granted that may be the more common usage of the term in general but where is the evidence to support that, and why do you choose to perpetuate that notion, and why do you refuse to acknowledged other variants on what it might be?

>>17926805
>There remains no evidence for chemtrails.
I literally just posted some for literal chemical trails.
>>
>SKY CRIMINALS

>by Chuck Norris (WND)

>Country legend Merle Haggard, who died of a lung infection (double pneumonia) on April 6, sang in his song, “What I hate”: “What I hate is looking up and seeing chemtrails in a clear blue sky today.”

>Several months ago, I wrote a column titled, “Why are geo-engineering researchers being stonewalled?” In it, I gave an array of evidence from scientists that geoengineering and, specifically, covert chemtrailing is taking place in the skies above us and unbeknownst to us.

>For those who are unfamiliar with the subject and stratospheric lunacy, let me reiterate a few definitions:

>Geoengineering is the artificial modification of Earth’s climate systems through two primary technologies: Solar Radiation Management, or SRM, and Carbon Dioxide Removal, or CDR.

>CDR technologies include “bio-energy with carbon capture and storage, biochar, direct air capture, ocean fertilization and enhanced weathering,” according to Wikipedia.

>SRM technologies “seek to reflect sunlight and thus reduce global warming. Proposed examples include the creation of stratospheric sulfate aerosols.”

>Stratospheric sulfate aerosols “create a global dimming effect [that] has made them a possible candidate for use in solar radiation management climate engineering projects to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases. Delivery of precursor sulfide gases such as sulfuric acid, hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2) by artillery, aircraft and balloons has been proposed.”

>Chemtrailing is the “public’s term for the classified [covert] and ongoing artificial modification of Earth’s climate systems using reflective nano-materials (aerosols) to reflect sunlight. The aerosols are dispersed via jet aircraft trails that expand into reflective artificial clouds.”

[Insert joke about Chuck Norris BTFOing /x/, and shills, here.]
>>
>>17926216
top-tier reading comprehension cunt
>>
>>17926820
>I posted some for literal chemical trails

You posted no evidence for what we're discussing in this thread. If I take a salt shaker and walk around my yard leaving a trail of salt, I've just created a "chemical trail," but it's got fuck all to do with the "chemtrails" we're discussing in these threads.
>>
>>17927040
>>Geoengineering is the artificial modification of Earth’s climate systems through two primary technologies: Solar Radiation Management, or SRM, and Carbon Dioxide Removal, or CDR.
>Geoengineering
> Carbon Dioxide Removal, or CDR.
>> Carbon Dioxide Removal

thats funny, because i just saw a headline somewhere recently that said levels of CO2 are the higher no thanb they have been in about 4 million years.
So, either they are making the problem worse, intentionally or by accident, or they are way to late in trying to stop a problem that is already beyond our control. Or their meddling will only cause any combination of other unforeseen problems, any of which could be far worse than natural fluctuations in CO2
>>
>>17927308
The discussion we've been having here is mostly one side claiming there is literally no such thing as chemtrails; that people involved in the U.S. government spraying chemicals in the sky is something that is not, and has not, ever, happened and therefore never can nor will. And ridiculing anyone who might think otherwise.

Then, when unequivocal proof is presented demonstrating for a fact that you are objectively wrong about your assertions suddenly the discussion retroactively morphs into having been about something entirely different this whole time, thereby eliminating any need for your side to alter their views or admit they were wrong. How convenient. If only all of us were capable of performing the mental gymnast routine at the same gold olympic medal level as the chemtrail naysayers ITT, maybe we could finally achieve some semblance of agreement about the issue.
>>
>>17927339
No. That's false.

There's nobody claiming you can't lay down a trail of salt or dust crops from a plain. That's a strawman and a red herring.
>>
>>17927337
CO2 levels are 33% higher than they were two hundred years ago, and rising.
>>
>>17924206
Disregarding all the stuff you see here the CIA admitted to this already, do your own research OP

And now they are openly doing it before our eyes

https://www.mintpressnews.com/no-longer-conspiracy-cia-admits-plans-aerosol-spraying-geoengineering/218179/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-is-funding-government-led-chemtrailing-project-spy-agency-to-help-study-security-impacts-of-geo-engineering/5343414
>>
>>17927386
>There's nobody claiming you can't lay down a trail of salt or dust crops from a plain.
No one ever said you couldn't. THAT is a strawman, not what I said.
>>
>>17927434
also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbcCUHIiw9I
>>
>>17924206
Can confirm, planes fly.
>>
>>17927337
>that said levels of CO2 are the higher than they have been in about 4 million years.
Fixed. damn typos

I think what the report actually said was that CO2 levels haven't been this high for over 4 million years
>>
>>17926477
>I don't know why people trust the government to not spray shit into the air.

They do. All the time. Openly. And more importantly, businesses put tons of chemicals in the air. The difference is the reasoning is transparent and open, and the only concern are damaging side effects or lack of understanding about the consequences.

It isn't about trusting the government. It's about the total insanity of a world-wide, completely indiscriminate, highly ineffective weaponized aerosol program hidden in passenger jets.
>>
>>17927434
>planes might actually be doing this on their own

no shit. during 9/11 when all the planes were grounded, the earth temp rapidly increased by a few degrees, then went back down as thousands of airplanes went airborne again
>>
>>17927465
I noticed that for the first few days after 9/11, when aircraft were still grounded. Evrything seemed clear, tranquil and at peace. Liuke the shut down the pyschotron mind control grids during that time for some reason.
then, after the first few days and things went back to "normal" with planes in the air, the headaches came back and the constant pressure.
I don't know if it was HAARP or what, but it was like they shut something down (a big radio electric grid of some kind) that suddenly gave me a good feelings inside. Then they turned it back on and all the horrible bad feelings came back
>>
>>17926820
>You're just assuming that because, for reasons that defy reason itself, that's what you think the term chemtrails means.

Unless you specifically state you are redefining the term, then you are either intellectually dishonest on purpose, or you are a complete idiot.

>>17927434
I love how "funded research" and "considering the effects of" means "they've already done it" in a conspiracy theorist's mind. The Us considered detonating a nuclear weapon inside a hurricane to dissipate it as well - I guess that means we've been nuking weather patterns for years. Glad no one noticed.
>>
>>17927483
The term chemtrail just so happens to carry a certain, incorrect connotation. That isn't my fault. And it doesn't rule out other, correct meanings simultaneously existing within it as well.

What you're saying is like saying that "vehicles" only means "cars" because cars are common examples of vehicles. Sorry you're so small minded.
>>
>>17927483
>nothing to see here, move along
SHUT IT DOWN. THE GOYIM KNOW.
>>
>>17927503
This thread is clearly about the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory, not just any chemical trail. Stop being so stupid.
>>
>>17924206
>see jets that leave trails
>still don't believe in chemtrails

It's jet fuel exhaust, what else?
>>
>>17927509
Based on what, the OP? OP doesn't specify anything. He posted a picture of a plane with some visible form of exhaust or whatever and asked if it's true. How do you know exactly what he was getting at? Why are you so insistent on enforcing your rigid definition of what the chemtrail "conspiracy theory" may or not include, even if that was somehow discernible that that is what OP was referring to? You stop being stupid.
>>
>>17927521
Based on the context of the conversation, the general understanding of the term, and the past usage of the term.

chemtrail, noun, a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.

Wiki's Chemtrail article:
>Chemtrail conspiracy theory is an unproven suspicion that long-lasting trails, so-called "chemtrails", are left in the sky by high-flying aircraft, and that they consist of chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for sinister purposes undisclosed to the general public.

Again

>Unless you specifically state you are redefining the term, then you are either intellectually dishonest on purpose, or you are a complete idiot.
>>
>>17927529
>believed by some
Here's the issue. You read that definition and you see that it says, "believed by all." Therefore anyone who doesn't subscribe to that specific part of the overall subject is, in your mind, redefining the whole term.

I don't need to specify shit because it is already implied to begin with. Maybe instead of telling others what to do about definitions of words, you should first work to achieve so much as a basic understanding of the definition of the word in question yourself.
>>
File: be advised.png (595KB, 548x786px) Image search: [Google]
be advised.png
595KB, 548x786px
I've literally seen a jet begin forming a contrail, stop forming a contrail, begin again, then stop again. Unless he's flying up and down inside the zone where normal contrails form so that it intentionally leaves stripes in the air like those on the roads, I see no other explanation than a pilot switching on and off a spraying mechanism.
>>
>>17927544
>You read that definition and you see that it says, "believed by all."
Nice strawman.

I read "believed by some" and take to mean "some people believe this." The term is concretely defined, it is the number of people believing it that needs the modifier "some." Again - dishonest or stupid.

The best part for me is that either way, you act exactly the same. So I can take your dishonesty as just you having no intellect with little reservation.

>>17927545
Do you think air temp and humidity is exactly the same across a flat elevation? Have you ever seen a map of barometric pressure? Why do you think clouds will sometimes form in one part of the sky and not another?

What do you think causes turbulence on a flight?
>>
>>17927545
>wake up
>sunny day
>planes start leaving "contrails" in sky
>see them slowly spread out throughout the day
>eventually, presumably as whatever material it was falls closer to Earth, the lines expand to several times their original size
>sky becomes blanketed in these unnatural looking "clouds" which inexplicably blend seamlessly into the horizon, creating that notorious milky-white looking effect
>then still later it becomes full-blown cloudy
>by mid afternoon, it's now a rainy day
Welp nothing to see here I guess.
>>
>>17927560
>Nice strawman.
How is that a strawman? Logically the only way your position can make sense is if you believe that all people who talk about chemtrails believe exactly the same thing -- that thing being your own flawed understanding of the definition.
>>
File: believe it.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
believe it.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>17927564

The point of my post is that I believe in contrails mang. If it were just water vapor it wouldn't expand to 1000% its original size

>>17927560

I dunno man, it doesn't seem like they follow normal condensation rates. They are thick and fluffy as fuck then nothing, then thick and fluffy as fuck then nothing.
>>
>>17927564
>wake up
>sunny, clear day
>go to work as land surveyor, outside the entire day
>no commercial jet lanes over area - no planes, no trails
>watch at around 10 am a tiny cloud form over city
>watch cloud grow and be joined by other clouds until noon
>clouds grow until entire sky is overcast
>by 3 pm, it is raining

No, nothing to see here. In places where this is very pronounced, it's called monsoon season. It's a clear, humid, hot day and all the water starts on the ground. The sun evaporates it, it all goes into the atmosphere where it freezes into crystals. Crystals latch on to each other in process mentioned here >>17925214. When the globs of ice crystals get too heavy, they sink into warmer air where they melt into rain. It's a completely natural cycle.

The only difference is that your cycle was started by the exhaust of a plane.

>>17927568
There's other people responding. you're irrelevant now.
>>
>>17927577
>if it was just water vapor it wouldn't expand to 1000% it's original size.

Clouds are water vapor. They expand from nothing on a cloudless day to covering the entire sky.
>>
>>17927582

clouds don't expand man. They grow, I'm talking about a finite volume of trail that spreads out while thinning.

If they were clouds they wouldn't thin out such that their volume remains the same. Their volume would increase
>>
>>17927579
>don't worry everyone, it's all right: i'm a land surveyor and i'm here, on 4chan, to help.
>>
Fact dump:

It has happened before but these instances don't support the idea they are manipulating weather or are doing it on a regular basis.

The motivation for military testing is there. Although I'm sure weather manipulation has been tested in our country before for convenience. It just makes sense considering that we've done that before too in Operation Popeye.

-Between 1949 and 1969 open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria.

-In the 1950s army researchers dispersed Serratia on Panama City and Key West Florida with no known illnesses resulting.

-In the 1950s army researchers dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide (now a known cancer-causing agent) over Minnesota and other Midwestern states to see how far they would spread in the atmosphere. The particles were detected more than 1,000 miles away in New York state. No illnesses were ever attributed to them as a result.

-From September 20 to 27, 1950, the U.S. Navy released the pathogens off the shore of San Francisco.

-In New York, military researchers in 1966 spread Bacillus subtilis variant Niger, also believed to be harmless, in the subway system by dropping lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto tracks in stations in midtown Manhattan. The bacteria were carried for miles throughout the subway system. Army officials concluded in a January 1968 report that: "Similar covert attacks with a pathogenic disease-causing agent during peak traffic periods could be expected to expose large numbers of people to infection and subsequent illness or death."

-In a May 1965 secret release of Bacillus globigii at Washington's National Airport and its Greyhound bus terminal more than 130 passengers were exposed to the bacteria traveling to 39 cities in seven states in the two weeks following the mock attack
>>
>>17927564
>presumably as whatever material it was falls closer to Earth, the lines expand to several times their original size.
do you even physics?
>>
>>17927596
I was trying to find a timelapse of the clouds forming from a clear day, but no luck. This one starts with a stratus overcast, but that clears away. What I want you to watch are the cumulus clouds. They start appearing around :30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umSw87KynvQ

Note how they just appear. They aren't blown in. They just forming in the air. You can also make out an invisible (geographic) plane in the sky where they appear from. That's where the air in this region (changes according to temp and pressure) gets cold enough for the water vapour to freeze.

And they don't stop forming. At 1:00 in and you can see the fully formed, fluffy cumulus. At 1:25 you can see on the horizon a cumulo-nimbus thunderhead forming, by 1:45 there are quite a few and mild sprinkling of rain, and at 2:10 the massive monsoon storm rolls in drops all the water back to Earth.

Note that they aren't "thinning out," but instead grow thicker with time, as more water vapour is deposited in the upper atmosphere and globs onto the mass.

>>17927620
See this is all easily acceptable. But none of this supports the theory that there's a covert operation to spread chemicals using passenger jets, or that we see evidence of such sprayings in clouds seeded by jet exhaust.
>>
>>17927634
My favorite part of monsoons is watching the water rain down in clouds that are far away but approaching. Like a wall of gray that never quite reaches you, but gets closer and closer as the tiny sprinkling of rain starts then gets more and more intense until it's pouring rain where you are.

Then in half an hour or so the sky is clear blue again like nothing happened.
>>
>>17927634
Yeah, that's what normal clouds look and behave like. Chemtrail clouds are largely opposite of that. They form out of the dispersing trails left by planes, often ones that fly in an oddly coordinated grid formation.

Also reminder not to expect too much in the way of cold, hard facts proving any kind of covert operation. It's illogical to think you would find that when the operation is itself, covert.
>>
>>17927659
>They form out of the dispersing trails left by planes
Yes, the water vapour from the jet exhaust freezes and begins a process of deposition, starting a chain reaction that can possibly cover your region with a high layer of cirrus.

>often ones that fly in an oddly coordinated grid formation.

Yes, planes fly in coordinated patterns. There are roads in the sky they are following.

>hard facts proving any kind of covert operation
Ignoring for the moment that this can and has happened, I'm not expecting anything. I'm looking at what was presented:

>jet exhaust trails are persisting for hours and spreading out over the entire sky
>jets fly in coordinated patterns on days this happens

And am stating there is nothing unusual or suspicious about this.

>>17927620
THIS is nasty shit. THIS is the govt. when it wants to experiment on their people. This, or The Tuskegee Experiments, or any of the other despicable things people in power have authorized. They don't use disguises or hapless participants or dummy corporations. They brute force intrude and go "We're the government, we're here to help."
>>
File: 1377602967698.jpg (185KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1377602967698.jpg
185KB, 2048x1536px
>I bet the Jews did this.
>>
File: 1468803000404.png (193KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468803000404.png
193KB, 640x480px
>>17925539
wow i ones knew a guy that
had that paradox in his life
he eventually killed him self
and he was my best freind
it is true as true as chemtrails
>>
>>17927474
it is real i felt it too
it's the matrix
>>
people say that this is the president of Ecuador saying that he won't allow chemtrails in Ecuador

https://youtu.be/d7Aa8W4QoPs

idk though, because i do not speak spanish
>>
>>17928352
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/04/29/geoengineering-chemtrails-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying-and-why/
https://www.google.dk/search?q=why+are+they+spraying+chemicals+in+the+sky&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gws_rd=cr&ei=fkKMV-f2M-Od6ASgwYqgDg
>>
>>17928389
I always thought the x is retarded was a meme, the video says that any airplanes flying over Ecuadorian territory without clearance will be forced to land, the "fumigando" part talks about farming, not chemtrails
>>
>>17928389
what will he do shot the airplanes down
with his riffel ??+
come on!! you can never stop crime
or stop usa that are obviously stealing oil
around the world and controlling the weather same time hidding nibiru so your the "sweet little rich kids wont get upset and start another school shoot so it will get out there to the masses real fast as it should and it will be out there when hackers release the nibiru hack from team elite dc++ i heard them saying they were inside pentagon again and nasa and nsa and cia," it's just a matter of time before they will transmit it via a hacked sattelite to the intire world for you to understand and all others in denial because you refuse to admit your only mortal and you enventually gonna die from canser because of these chemtrails the elite dont give a flying fuck they are inside all day long in a bunker waiting for nibiru to hit earth and hoping they will survive in underground cities when you are dying trying each day to calm your kids down saying nibiru is not real son or daugther and chemtrails isnt real either dad has to go on 4chan now hackering.,.... protecting you from all those evil chemtrail activist and nibiru lovers***** this is the absolute truth your all being lied to and 50 procent of all leaving a message here is from the gouverment paid to lie,,,, goodbye we are team elite dc++ and chemtrails are fucking real and the sun is dead.... get ready to die.....
>>
>>17926772
>Moving the goalposts
Gee, it's almost as if you know you're full of shit.
>>
>>17928505
Read the whole thread, then try again.
>>
>>17928537
but i bet your next reply will be you trying to pown me for not spelling correct
because that's all you have left in your
magic hat! you and everyone else that everyday live in denial will wake up hard
one day and realise this is the absolute truth
and all you can do today is trying to fight back by, trying to keep lying to you'r self so you can keep living in denial .... you dumb fucks
>>
>>17928552
>>17928537
>>17928472
Autism speaks.

It's time to tell it to shut up.
>>
>>17928565
LOL:^) A+
>>
i'm out just ban me i dont give a shit
im tired of people lying and people
trying to lie about the truth
****the truth that nibiru is real***
the truth that chemtrails are real***'
and the truth that usa is stealing
oil and controlling the weather so we dont
have any sun 's r m " solar radiation management" sundiming and hidding nemesis
only the real hackers has the answers and nasa and nsa and cia and usa gouverment you know nothing so shut your mouth and goto bed nothing more here to discuss... you weak pussies.... im tired of you liars
>>
>>17928575

lol

is this the cringe thread?
go kill yourself you beta no life faggot
>>
>>17928575
so i have autism among many disorders so what?? autists are know to be higly intelligent and i have proff im more intelligent then others alone my bloodtype ab resus negative
that alone says everything...
i bet you don't know shit about your self or your own blodtype or nibiru,,, but your only replying to my post because you have and angenda i see you and i feel you***
that's why im more intelligent then you are
>>
>>17928599
>>17928575

nice samefag
>>
>>17928586
hehehehe

oh wauv what and intelligent post

acutally deep inside you are suffering
and are daily thinking about taking your own
life i feel sorry for you,,
your suicidal suggestions wont have any effect on me i love my life all you just wrote
made no sence in my life
im actually not beta but you are ..
if you'r so tuff then leave a picture right now of your self or stfu forever
your a pussy and you know it.
only pussies reply this way
>>
>>17928516
I did read it. It's about people not understanding how clouds work. But i was specifically referring to you making excuses for not collecting contrail samples from airliners because you know it'd turn up negative, even though previously "evidence" has involved those same airliners.
>>
>>17928613

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17928622
>They brute force intrude and go "We're the government, we're here to help."
>>
>>17928636

you have literally no understanding of whats happening around you, i really feel pity for you.

maybe spend less time looking at pics on facebook, nigga
>>
>>17928614
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 1433532111195.jpg (424KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
1433532111195.jpg
424KB, 1280x958px
>>17928646

i don't use facebook
it's controlled by cia
& i'm not a nigger
and i don't know anything
about what's going on around me
please do explain
what's going on around me????
>>
nibiru

chemtrails

world domination of usa

world war IIII*
>>
>>17928675

Morals and Dogma
>>
>>17928650
If you can't keep up, let's start this again:
Do you believe that contrails are "chemtrails"?
>>
>>17928693
#NotAllContrails, jerk.

In other words: some, possibly; not necessarily.

I still don't see how my personal views have anything to do with people in general ITT allegedly misunderstanding clouds or how or when I ever moved the goal posts. Why don't you answer the original question and stop changing the subject?
>>
>>17928714
>#NotAllContrails
Okay then, we can move on to which ones, and why you refuse to sample them.
>Why don't you answer the original question and stop changing the subject?
Already have. This is a new game.
>>
File: 1422499891097.gif (820KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1422499891097.gif
820KB, 500x422px
>>17924212

>claiming jets are real
>anecdotal evidence
>>
>>17928763
>Already have.
I asked for clarification. You provided none. GG.

>This is a new game.
No re.
>>
>>17928786
>I asked for clarification.
Wait, clarification of what point? That you don't understand meteorology? I think that's on you.
>>
>>17924206

Chemtrails are real. I used to work in a factory in New Mexico that manufactured the "juice" as it is called in the industry.

It's not used for what you think it is though.The patterns created by the chemtrails are a complex messaging system. I believe it's tied to the Illuminati or Reptoids, but high level operatives are trained to read the chemtrail patterns.

It's pretty ingenious, actually. No chance of an outsider intercepting a message, hacking an email account, eavesdropping on a radio conversation. No chance of anybody cracking the code.

"Hiding in plane sight" if you'll pardon the pun.
>>
>>17929136
Shut up
>>
other than NASA admitting to it?
>>
TOO MANY SHILLS IN THIS THREAD, DO YOUR RESEARCH, TAKE ACTION.

https://youtu.be/RD2lABk16qE

>Knowledge is power
>government denies all knowledge
>The truth is out there
>>
>>17927337

>"Oh hey we can control the weather"
>Military gets involved
>Does it even work?
>HAARP bases start popping up
>Yes it does
>Can we weaponize it?
>Mobile HAARP bases
>Yes we can

The Geneva convention have a section on using weather warfare but the rabbit hole only goes deeper anon

>Don't listen to the shills
>>
>>17929136
>>17929028
>>17928763
>>17928537

Stop feeding the shills please
>>
>>17929136
>Chemtrails are real. I used to work in a factory in New Mexico that manufactured the "juice" as it is called in the industry.

What a load of crap.
>>
>>17929935
But it's fun... and a more practical use to my having studied meteorology now that flight planning is pretty much all done on ipads.
>>
>>17929932
it also has a section against white phosphorous and non-military personnel being involved in warfare... but hey, we still sell white phosphorous to Israel and have the CIA (a civilian organization) conduct drone bombing operations...
>>
>>17927634
>Note that they aren't "thinning out," but instead grow thicker with time,

>proving my point
>>
>>17924212
thats badass
>>
remember when the trails dissipated within 20 seconds?
oh wait, ya'll weren't born back then
>>
File: fig+2-2.jpg (90KB, 450x589px) Image search: [Google]
fig+2-2.jpg
90KB, 450x589px
>>17930592
http://contrailscience.com/persisting-and-spreading-contrails/

What - back in 1981?
>“Sometimes [contrails] are ephemeral and dissipate as quickly as they form; other times they persist and grow wide enough to cover a substantial portion of the sky with a sheet of cirrostratus“

Back in 1970?
>The spreading of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent contrails exist from 25,000 to 40,000 ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

1957?
>“Within the past few years, the weather bureau has begun to report the trails as actual cloud layers when there are sufficient trails to cover a portion of the sky.”

1944?
>“Contrails frequently have a tendency to cause a complete overcast and cause rain. In Idaho I have seen contrails formed in a perfectly clear sky and four hours later a complete overcast resulted“

Just how old ARE you?
>>
>>17924206
Chemtrails do exist.
Just google "geo-engineering"
>>
>>17928352
>I ones knew a guy
Brilliant
>>
File: 1426990131848.jpg (56KB, 570x404px) Image search: [Google]
1426990131848.jpg
56KB, 570x404px
>>17931189
>the goyim know
SHUT DOWN GOOGLE
>>
>>17931189
http://www.rense.com/general81/crimeag.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaff_(countermeasure
>>
>>17931189

Sure thing, kiddo
>>
>>17930592
Yea, it was pretty crazy back when physics decided to change for no reason.
>>
>>17924516
spoken like a cuckold who enjoys being powerless and ignorant.
>>
>>17924885
>using jewgle in 2016
do you also recommend we use Windows 10 and Norton Internet Security?
>>
>>17931119
I'm not 12 like you so bug off nigga
>>
File: cw.IMG.jpg (2MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
cw.IMG.jpg
2MB, 3300x2550px
>>17924206
>So is there any evidence to suggest this is real?
>>
File: cw1IMG.jpg (1MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
cw1IMG.jpg
1MB, 3300x2550px
>>17924206
>So is there any evidence to suggest this is real?
from a banned book
>>
>>17924674
Piston engines =/= high bypass jet engines. High bypass jet engines are essentially a large ducted fan powered by a, relatively speaking, much smaller jet engine. Most of the thrust generated is from the large fan assembly pulling atmosphere through like a propeller does. While water vapor is present post combustion reaction, high bypass jet engines are only producing a very small amount.

Allied WWII era aircraft used water injection (like water/meth injection on a car) in order to help keep the engines cool thus allowing them to be more powerful without increasing engine size. As anyone could guess, the vaporized water plus the water created during combustion leaves a lot of overall water exiting through the exhaust. These aircraft were piston engine too, which do create much more vapor than a jet engine.

I think that there could be something to the Chem trail theory as the high bypass jet engines mentioned earlier are perfect for helping to atomize and disperse anything sprayed into the stream of their exhaust, since the exhaust is mostly compressed atmosphere at relatively low temperature to a conventional jet engine.
>>
Its a fucking you dumb cunt
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.