[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 61

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17922379
>>
What deck is that? I like it.
>>
>>17924130
Why are there 2 of these threads?
>>
>>17924141
The other is a shitpost. Report and ignore it.
>>
>>17924141
That is not the legit div thread.
>>
>>17924143
Why report it? that thread came up before this one.
Seems kind of petty to report it just because he or she beat you to the punch even if the header is stupid lol
>>
>>17924146

Legit...

But this is 4chan...

I'm gonna go read in that thread lmao.
>>
>>17924138
I believe that is the Wildwood Tarot deck.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1280x940px
Whoever can tell me who the Sphinx was representing initially gets a literal fucking blessing
Cheers.
>>
>>17924149
Because the mods are incompetent fucking morons and will end up deleting this one otherwise.
>>
>>17924166
>Sphinx was representing initially
The face of the Pharaoh Khafra.
>>
>>17924166
Khafra
>>
>>17924166
yer mum's bull
>>
>>17924171
>>17924172
>>17924179
Okay I just got hardcore deja vu.
You guys are fags.
>>
>>17924159
Looks like you're right but the versions I'm seeing have white borders around the entire card. Oh well.
>>
>>17924167
... Why are you guys so angry?..
Isnt the point of all of this to try to help people?
Holy shit...
>>
File: jeremy clarkson oct 2011.jpg (939KB, 2199x3300px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy clarkson oct 2011.jpg
939KB, 2199x3300px
>>17924180
jokes aside, some say the sphinx is much more older thatn it is believed to be, and that the erosions were caused by rain and water, all we know is it's called the Sphinx
>>
>>17924183
I believe that is because the readers are trimming the borders only leaving the little bit of white on the bottom. That is what keeps popping up for me while searching around.
>>
>>17924192
I'm not angry. I'm amused watching this shithole continue to burn.
>>
>>17924194
That much is true, though I know who the Sphinx is.
>>
>>17924197
You sound like a very sad person.
>>
>>17924196
I assumed different editions.
>>
Isnt Sphinx the guardian dog of death/afterlife?
>>
>>17924228
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Say his name.
>>
>>17924166
bill cospy
>>
>>17924192
The point is to help readers learn. The querents are merely here to provide the queries. They are not being helped at all by being told 5x per day what their next boyfriend or girlfriend is like.
>>
>>17924238
Anubis?
>>
>>17924247
Fucking free fucking blessing to you. What would you like?
How did you know?
>>
>>17924245
As a reader this is my least favorite question. I don't mind love readings as I know what heart sickness and loneliness is like and how readings can help with them.

But what your next boyfriend will be like? Just go play MASH.
>>
>>17924257
DESU you should tell them to buy an Ouija and ask through it lmao.
>>
>>17924251
Well i have some knowledge in mythology. Besides, you used to post pictures of Anubis.
I'll take general blessing or just some good vibes from you.
>>
Doing readings.

Provide age, gender, and query.

Watch this video, and provide a paragraph long reaction to it. If it doesn't satisfy me, I won't do the reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8lw1AtYIwY
>>
>>17924245
Sounds like you spend entirely too much in these threads lol.
Repetition breeds amnesia and stunts ones growth of character.
Maybe you should try going outside and growing up?
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>17924268
Nobody's going to react to your stupid fucking video, fagtard
>>
>>17924245
I don't mind doing those readings, they're easy and they make people happy.
>>
>>17924268

Female

General reading please, love and work?

Hate feet, love Tarantino...I thought he was white ;-)
>>
File: asdfads.png (158KB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
asdfads.png
158KB, 343x297px
>>17924281
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 583x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 583x206px
>>17924266
May as well give you his blessing.
>>
>>17924286
With love, it says you're mature, and now that you know what you want it's just up for you to wait and find that right person. Indicates that eventually you'll find this right person. I get an indication that you aren't really confident you are mature (The Fool Rx, Ace of Swords Rx), except that you've been thrown into a more mature stage of your life, but I'm told you just need to reassure yourself.

More vague regarding work. It isn't so great for you right now. Either authority issues at a current job, or not finding the right one? I think the wait will bother you, but you'll eventually find a good alternative.
>>
>>17924268
Gib reading plz.

Supply and demand principle. I see no point in doing readings if there is demand.
>>
File: asdfadsfasdfas.png (153KB, 343x314px) Image search: [Google]
asdfadsfasdfas.png
153KB, 343x314px
>>17924310
>>
>>17924308

Thank you, that makes sense.

Not finding the right one. I'm applying for a few care homes, I know I won't like it but I need the money to pay for college. Will I get a job there?
>>
>>17924310
hi hermetic are you feeling better?
>>
>>17924268
That video actually got me thinking.

It got me thinking, with great curiosity, about what kind of neurological or disorders someone would need to have in order to find it amusing.
>>
>>17924329
Sort of, but not enough to do readings, sorry.

It might take a while before I do so, unfortunately.
>>
>>17924325
Yes. Some of the same cards I pulled for authority issues came out for the care homes jobs, except now it makes more sense (Daughter of Cups, Nine of Swords Rx), more indicating stress obviously. But yes, you should go for this job until you find a viable alternative.
>>
File: ewrqewrqewrwqr.png (283KB, 484x454px) Image search: [Google]
ewrqewrqewrwqr.png
283KB, 484x454px
>>17924332
>>
>>17924335
sending good vibes
>>
Not looking for a reading, but I thought some of you might know the answer to this.

Is Astrology Answers a scam? My mom just received a package of 25 amethyst rune stones that she didn't order, or was charged for. I guess the site keeps messaging her that they need to talk to her, only 24 dollars a year for psychic counselling, etc.

It's a scam, right?
>>
>>17924337

Thank you that is the plan.

This also makes sense to me as I would speak up for those being mistreated as I don't like it. My mouth always gets me into trouble and I hate authority figures. Haha. You're good, thank you :-)
>>
>>17924347
Marketingfag here

That's how you get people to buy your shit
>>
>>17924342
Feet right?
>>
Did EmpathAU find a gf and leave us
>>
>>17924268

23 White Male Thing Scorpio

I think Tarantino is an admirably creative individual. I share some of his love for women's feet and it shouldn't be made into a spectacle.

Will she and I last?
>>
Will I marry a rich guy?
>>
>>17924381
Depends on how well you've kept your legs closed until you find one to marry.
>>
>>17924374
You can. Probably a matter of what happens as you hit your later twenties onward. Indicates that you are currently ill-prepared for it. What might seem like become settled with her, is really becoming stagnant, which will cause miscommunications. As it usually is, a matter of keeping things new and keeping the lines of communication open. Really, cards gave me a list of possible problems, but indicated you can beat them.
>>
>>17924273
No, today is a shitposting day. Haven't you noticed?
>>
>>17924385

She's a Cancer so it makes things smoother. Pretty much what I expected. I'd like it if we beat those things. Thank you.
>>
File: white-stripes-6.jpg (194KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
white-stripes-6.jpg
194KB, 400x502px
I think its hilarious there sense of futility. The sphinx being anpu
To have a demon guard the pyramids
>>
>>17924268
I feel sorry for him because his fetish was supposed to be private until some whore leaked it and i am angered stupid tyra is exploiting it.
18/f/virgo
will i be with my crush?
>>
File: tumblr_lihbyhaguI1qb25nb.jpg (124KB, 490x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lihbyhaguI1qb25nb.jpg
124KB, 490x554px
>>17924396
Sure, but I'd think you'd fall out of it. He wouldn't really take it anywhere (know how), and you'd become stressed out just being around him. But it says you should do it for the experience anyways.
>>
Tarot newbie doing 3 readings.
>First name
>Zodiac sign
>Age
>Song that you feel a connection with.
>Question

Nothing Sexual Please.
>>
>>17924414
I also offer pendulum reading.
>>
>>17924414
Cara
Aries/Pisces
A general? haha thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeWxEH9tb0c
>>
>>17924414
charlie
taurus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQabCdxJ6DM
general
>>
>>17924414

lana
pisces
https://youtu.be/ZmypOLoynCM
just a general, if you do those. otherwise a love general. thank you!
>>
>>17924414
Mara
Scorpio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2IgUGBosnQ
general
>>
File: tumblr_m79naagDab1qh9nffo1_500.gif (935KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m79naagDab1qh9nffo1_500.gif
935KB, 500x260px
>>17924394
if you're there, without saying too much, i want to know if i accidentally 'broke' a certain person.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 514x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 514x726px
>>17924394
I will remember this.
>>
>>17924421
You are my first actual reading so this may be a bit off, I apologize in advance for any misconceptions

Celtic Cross Spread
Center: 5 of wands/ace of wands
Above and Below: The Tower(Reversed)/ 2 of pentacles
Left and Right: 6 of pentacles (Reversed)/The Lovers (Reversed)
Scepter(From bottom to top)
Justice/3 of pentacles/7 of cups(Reversed)/9 of Swords.

Alright so I'm guessing you're an entrepreneur or business owner. The cards are suggesting that you may be taking a bit of a risk, maybe you took out a loan of some sort for this or that (maybe a house?) Whatever the case may be I'm getting the feeling that this is gonna fuck you over a bit if you don't tread carefully.
>>
>>17924451
Give me just a bit to give feedback. I have to make dinners.
>>
hey, anyone doing general reading?
>>
>>17924479
go to sleep early tonight.

you're going to take a big shit tomorrow
>>
>>17924482
empath?
>>
>>17924487
õ_o
>>
File: 1468708965952-1381853536.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468708965952-1381853536.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>17924425
Celtic Cross Spread
Center: 2 of pentacles/ the world
Above and Below: 2 of Swords/ Ace of Swords
Left and Right: 10 of wands (reversed)/ Knight of Pentacles.
Scepter (from bottom to top):
7 of pentacles/ 2 of wands (reversed)/ queen of cups(reversed/ the hierophant (Reversed)

New town? New place? Escaping from hardship? Any way it looks like you may be grinding things out right now. Getting your life settled out and looking for new friends.

Prepare yourself to accept the burden of new responsibilities. It seems you've caught the eye of your superiors you may expect a promotion. As for the outcome I believe you will simply find yourself at a higher standing in life.
>>
>>17924509
yes, this is true. the promotion is something i was hoping you'd mention, actually.
>>
>>17924451
The interpretation is off, I am not currently dealing with anything pertaining to finances or a business. But, the cards you drew and the positions in which they are in, are hitting a couple of issues that I am currently dealing with. I know that was a bit rough due to the "general" aspect. Thank you very much for the reading! If you stick around div and keep reading, I can offer you a reading in return, it won't be for awhile though.
>>
File: chihuahua-624924_960_720.jpg (121KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua-624924_960_720.jpg
121KB, 960x640px
>>17924428
>>17924429
I apologize, but I don't think I will be able to get to you two right now. I feel kinda tired and it took me a bit just to do the second one. I'd prefer not to give a bad reading just because I wasn't thinking clearly. Sorry. Have this puppy instead.
>>
>>17924518
:'( sorry I'm still pretty new to this, I'll keep studying though. Thanks for the opportunity to practice.
>>
>>17924518
>>17924509
>>17924514
it's strange though. for me, his reading came out right, but looking at the spread and the cards myself just now gave me a totally different (and more private, different from personal) interpretation. it's interesting how the more psychological way i interpreted the cards also had room for his, more based on social circumstances. good alignment.
>>
>>17924451
She noted that your sortilege was on, so let me help out your interpretation a bit. I'll go step by step.

I'll recommend that you ask for a theme with the generals, at least while you're starting out, so you can focus more on how the cards interact with each other and not have to worry about what you're looking at, but I'll help you out with that too.

If you want to use the spread itself to figure out what you're looking at, you have to look at recurring themes. In a Celtic Cross spread, the cross section outlines the situation and its causes, whereas the Staff is more the “going forward, keep this in mind” section.

Your center card is the first place to look: the 5 of Wands signals conflict, and the entire Wands suit, being of the fire element, shows strong firey emotions. Crossed with the Ace, also of Wands, you can determine that this is an emotionally-based reading.

One trick I like to employ here is looking at suit cards relative to the rest of the suit. The pentacles suit is about material things, but the 3 of Pentacles shows the concept of balance, which can call a psychological concern into play. The 6 of Pentacles shows the act of charity. Would you say charity has more to do with people than with things? How about the cooperation in the 3 of Pentacles over in the staff section? Isn't the 9 of Swords more emotional than most of the rest of the relatively cerebral suit?

So we're in agreement that this spread is more about psychology, emotions, and dealings with other people, right? There should be a couple of other cards that should signal that to you as well.
(cont.)
>>
>>17924597
(cont.)
Great, now we have the issue of conflict crossed by a nascent emotional state. These are the two center cards of the cross, and they function like the center of a pinwheel, holding together the other four cards adjacent to them.

Look at how the past and future influences echo the theme of that conflict. The 6 of Pentacles represents a sense of justice (look at the scales the rich man is holding) when the rich give to the poor. It is reversed, so you can deduce that this issue begins with a lack of something being given when it should be. It leads to the Lovers in reverse, another clear sign of a relationship in conflict.

Now lets look at the reason for this. The querent should be aware of the card on top of the cross, in this case the Tower in reverse. This is what the querent thinks is the cause of the 5W/AW situation. The real reason is at the bottom: balance. I'll come back to this, but keep it in mind.

Let's start on the staff. Justice is how the querent views herself in this situation. Straightforward, right? Now look at the surrounding environment, being the 3 of Pentacles: cooperation. We've established that the issue has to do with dealings between the querent and other people, right? Mentally shove the entire cross section between these two cards. What do you start to see?

What you should start to see is some feelings of inequity felt by the querent as a result of little emotional backing behind the material/physical cooperation. Look at the 6P reversed and the Lovers reversed. Do you see where that fits?
(cont.)
>>
>>17924600
(cont.)
Now, let's come back to the top and bottom of the cross. Whether to interpret the Tower reversed as lack of destruction or continued destructiveness without a fruitful end is a matter of looking at the other cards. Now that you've looked at the other cards and examined the themes of conflict, inequity, and lack of emotional connection between the querent and others, which do you think it is?

Look at the 3rd card in the staff section. The meaning of this position seems to be the one that varies the most between different versions of the spread, but it is usually a psychological card that signals something the querent should know. Did you notice that this is the only cups card in the spread? This concept is more isolated from the other concepts in the spread for a reason: it is disconnected from reality. Oh look, the card here is 7C reversed, which points to fantasy. Following along?

I didn't point out every single connection between all the cards, because that would be overkill for both of us. I didn't actually write out a reading on it either. Follow along with the outline I gave you and try it again.

Good luck, you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>17924526
No need to apologize, I am still newish to it all as well :D. You did pull some very accurate cards. There are other readers in here who can help with feedback and questions they already know the answers to so don't be afraid to ask.
>>
>>17924602
not that anon but BV - do you have recommendation for reading material which could improve understanding of tarot?
>>
Male
Scorpio

What makes me feel so excluded?
>>
>>17924623
you have some naive confusion and insecurity you could work out fine. but the real fucking reason. you aren't getting laid.
>>
Kyle
Cancer

What do i have to do to have a spiritual experience?
>>
>>17924690
knowledge. Or you can seek it out. Drugs, whatever.
>>
Male
Capricorn
There's two options regarding my education. One: I go to the class with more maths Two: I go to the class with much more history/my native language.
Which one do I choose to succeed in the future?
>>
Cindy
Virgo

Love reading
>>
>>17924698
What kind of knowledge?
>>
File: special needs wood worker.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
special needs wood worker.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
I'm 19, Male, Scorpio, told by my Christian Parents to never engage in the occult or related matters or I will invite said matters into my personal affairs, making me vulnerable.

I might be able to go to college this fall but I don't see it happening due to bureaucratic financial aid bull. The other option is move with parents to Florida and begin life anew there while leaving behind the anchors of this family (manchild and manchild's wife who need desperate psychiatric help).

I would sincerely appreciate a reading regarding my future. It feels like I'll be watching life happen forever, and I'll die alone and miserable. The more sincere the more I can appreciate the reading.

Thank you for your time and effort. Pic related.
>>
>>17924708
Not me to say. Idk, look up the literature.
>>
>>17924703
Math. I mean you could succeed the other way too, and I think you'll be prouder of your choir in that case, but disappointed in your finances. The math choice a completely different lifestyle.

But I believe it's good to consider your pride. Perhaps that is the choice.
>>
>>17924705
You don't trust your judgement about being around the right guys. If there's a particular guy like that with you right now, give him a shot. You'll ease up.
>>
>>17924746
So the math gives me more money but less satisfaction and the other path gives me much less money but more satisfaction?
>>
>>17924722
You definitely need to go to college. I've done the spread and it shows and you'll achieve happiness through working by yourself out of others influence. It will be like hell - everyone will forget about you because you'll choose the path which leads into exploring yourself and eventually rising as the new person. Do not focus on others as on yourself because you waste energy as oppose of giving to the person who needs it most - you. However, if you decide you remain with family, you'll meet the girl through your mother, who will ruin your financial situation.
>>
>>17924722
I think you still need to be with your parents. But don't delay otherwise, or you'll be at risk for falling into such a way. For instance, if financial aid also gets delayed in Florida, find good work and build your character through it.
>>
Leo
Is love coming my way soon?
>>
>>17924774
>>17924774
I'd agree with this guy:
>>17924766
But it didn't seem you felt safe that way. Your choice.
>>
>>17924764
No. Math is about using the job for the lifestyle you want. History is about having passion for your job but at a financial price. Something just told me you'd be willing to make the required sacrifice for Math. I see you feeling stagnant in history. The non passion in Math will always be in the back of your mind, but it's the way of leading the life you think your supposed to.
>>
>>17924784
got it, thank you
>>
>>17924631

But I've been getting laid
>>
>>17924895
>>17924631

What kind of confusion?
>>
Male virgo

What sort of opportunities do you see coming my way? Cuz I'm in a little bit of a rut and I'm not sure what to do to break from it.
>>
Male,22,taurus
What can i expect from my love life in the upcoming months?
>>
Male
Pisces

What does Anouk think of me? did she ever love me?
>>
Male
Taurus

What can I expect from my work life in the coming months/years?
>>
Adrian
Male
Aries
I would really like a general reading.
>>
File: tumblr_lb6pn1tN341qzsw0bo1_250.jpg (14KB, 246x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lb6pn1tN341qzsw0bo1_250.jpg
14KB, 246x370px
>>17924130

>>17923399
Hey Cheswick
I'm the Michigan reader you helped with the "meeting am Indian in western Canada(I met a native American ghost in western Michigan). One side of my family is full Irish and I guess I'd be considered "crazy" by some people here, but diviners usually are different. I'm going to start reading with a trip soon.

Pls respond
>>
File: sword-09.jpg (20KB, 208x300px) Image search: [Google]
sword-09.jpg
20KB, 208x300px
Requesting an experienced reader for an occult query. I am happy to trade.
>>
>>17925495
What's your query?
>>
>>17925495
I can trade if you like.
>>
>>17925498
>>17925503
I have found a way to raise energy through something I already do normally. However, the energy is extremely volatile and could easily backfire on me.

For what purpose should I use this, and which precautions should I take?

And make sure to tell me your spread.
>>
>>17925498
>>17925503
Oh right, I need your queries as well, obviously.
>>
>>17925506
I will use the 15 card Golden Dawn spread.
And another 3 card spread to explain what you could use it for.

The cards advice you to take the normal, exoteric way of doing things.

They say that indeed, it might lead to some results if you do it through esoteric means, but it will affect you emotionally and physically if you are not careful, on the other hand the means used to attain such energy through normal means, would yield better results, despite it needing a bit more effort from you.

The cards show you as someone trying to understand mysteries related to the occult and being quite happy about it, but at the same time, you are forgeting about certain emotional aspects of the process.

The cards say you have to take into consideration any emotional aspect and try to not ignore it but embrace it in order to achieve greater goals.

This is confirmed by your context. Your current context seems quite unhappy, restricting regarding the spiritual realm, and somewhat aggressive or violent towards you.

I would do these sort of readings every time, but I am mostly this thread's version of McDonald's.
>>
>>17925563
The cards claim this energy could be used for material, aims, not so much those related to the occult. They tell me it would be mostly used to daily tasks.
>>
>>17925573
Vanity, health, or wealth?
>>
>>17925582
Wealth related. All the cards I got were from the suits of pentacles.
>>
>>17925586
Thanks. I can't give you very much feedback without knowing which cards you got, but I can try if you like. Also, let me know what you would like for me to read for you.
>>
>>17925506
Purpose: The Tower clarified by the Star, Justice clarified by 2 of Swords , Strength clarified by the Sun
Precautions: 9 of Cups clarified by the Fool
Advice: 3 of Pentacles clarified by the 6 of Cups

I'm seeing this as a chance opportunity to get back at someone who has wronged you. I think judging from the precautions you may have this in mind as well, kind of balancing the idea around, but the cards think it wouldn't be a good idea to get to feel too satisfied at this opportunity at the moment. Just because this is a good opportunity for revenge doesn't mean there wont be consequences.I think you will find some sort of mental strength in using it for this purpose regardless because it will make you happy to get even.

Talk it over with some long-time friends you've worked with before about this power.

Good luck.

My query: Will we make amends this month?
>>
>>17925611
I never even considered using it for revenge, honestly. I'll have to give some thought to think of who deserves something that devastating.

Before I started shuffling your cards, the thought came to me: “no, because you're not doing anything about it, nor do you like what you'd have to do.” Then I pulled this spread:

You / Him: The Magician (reversed) / 2 of Cups (reversed)
Internal / External Causes: King of Pentacles / The High Priestess (reversed)
Advice: Queen of Wands / The Hanged Man (reversed)
Projected Outcome: 7 of Cups

Isn't it grand when you call a spread before pulling it?

Anyway, the Magician in reverse shows very clearly your lack of action and initiative in making this happen. As for him, he seems upset over this and would require some convincing. If this was romantic, you're going to need /a lot/ of work to convince him. If it was merely platonic, it will either be a lot easier or impossible.

There is a question of wealth or material resources between you that is still an issue. Well, this whole thing has been approached too much by what can be represented on paper, and not enough by what intelligently-used controlled emotions and persuasive speech can accomplish. The latter should be what you should seek to employ if you want to make this happen: use your strong and destructive emotions to your advantage instead of to destroy everything like you have. Get them under control and use them to your benefit.
(cont.)
>>
>>17925661
(cont.)
Do keep in mind when planning, however, that both of you are missing a lot of hints here and there and have at many times. You're both out of touch with intuition, and it would seem that this continued misunderstanding and failure to comprehend each other's thoughts and motivations is seriously working against you. And it's not just between the two of you, actually: this extends to both of your perceptions of other things, in that you fail to construe properly little signs from the universe or fail to see opportunities and signs even when they're shoved in your face. That's for both of you, pretty sure.

Now, this comes back to the whole destructive emotions thing: you need to let go of your pride a bit and put yourself in a position where you are willing to sacrifice yourself in some way or another. It's an extremely unattractive option, especially considering how much you'll have to suffer to make it happen, but it seems to be the only way. Your opening for this will occur after you have opened a dialogue according to my previous suggestion. However, you should start by seeing those opportunities that look like shit as opportunities instead of disregarding them. The universe is speaking too you much more often than you're willing to listen, but it is speaking to you in cruel words. Those are the ones you must listen to most intently.

The projected outcome, as it currently stands, shows you still saying “fuck that” and fantasizing about things magically getting better on their own. I hope it turns out better for you than that. Good luck.
>>
>>17925661
>>17925669
Thank you
>>
Nicolas
Male
Aquarius
General reading, or specifically about any topic, can be random. Doesn't matter what type of divination. Thanks.
>>
Emily
Female
I need a date. It's a very, VERY important date to me, and knowing said date is vital to any plan I could possibly make. I appreciate it ahead of time
>>
>>17925738
I'm getting the month of november
>>
>>17925741
What's your method for this? Ever have any confirmed?

I'm not her, I'm just curious.
>>
>>17925741
Any specific day?
>>
>>17925738
May 10th
>>
>>17925741
>>17925756
Interesting, any clue as to why there is a difference in dates?
>>
>>17925779
I was the May 10th, and I'd say because I'm very new to this and sometimes I let my emotions/impulses interfere.

So take my date how you will.
>>
>>17925789
I'll take that into account.
>>
>>17925794
Thank you, I hope you figure it out. That's my last obstacle before I can read on here.
>>
>>17925806
What do you mean. I may be a little bit retarded.
>>
>>17925817
Different reader here. Your emotions cause you to make these little mistakes while interpreting be a use you insert too much bias. Sometimes these little mistakes set your interpretation on the wrong track, and you just keep going with it until you fuck up the whole reading.

It sucks because doing readings is the time-honored way to deal with your feels around here.
>>
>>17925845
Wow, that's sounds like it does suck. But hey, getting you feels out is important.
>>
>>17925817
Sometimes , I let my emotions or past influence my readings, especially when unaided by tarot cards.

>>17925845
Exactly, I started with reading myself because of this. But I still get occasional "interference" like above when reading others. Once I have a hold of things I will read.
>>
>>17925860
Nah, it's kind of demoralizing when you're in a shitty mood and depending on the thing you do so well that gives you confidence and makes you feel good about yourself, but you fuck it up. Well, it can be; I've stopped caring about my fucked up readings because I still have a good accuracy ratio
>>
>>17925877
ah, I see.
>>
Help me. I've had no appetite recently. Well it's been on and off for a few months. But recently it's been bad. I eat pretty much next to nothing. I'm rarely hungry and even then I'll get full quickly or only really get hungry for one meal a day. The others are forced and are tiny tiny portions of food. Someone read on this and help me out. Maybe use a spell to help my appetite come back.
>>
File: lol1.jpg (16KB, 767x105px) Image search: [Google]
lol1.jpg
16KB, 767x105px
Can't sleep so I suppose I'll do a tarot read. 2 at most.
>>
>>17925897
How do I stop being a bitter fucking asshole? Thanks.
>>
>>17925877
I am the other reader, I appreciate you saying that. I know that no one is 100% accurate with reading. I have been my own worst enemy with most things.

I've been really accurate with me and the few I've read in person, but I only do tarot. On here I read random queries and an answer will "jump out", and I rarely say them.
>>
>>17925932
Hey can I get a reading?
I want to know if the path I'm taking is the right one, or if I should stop before it goes off the rails.
>>
>>17925901

Well this is a ambiguous query but whatever. I appreciate your query. I'll try my best here.

The heart of the problem appears to be based upon paranoia, illusory mentality, or delusion. This is also accompanied by passiveness and has been brought about by a negative change in your life.

For whatever this "change" may have been has likely compromised the integrity of your mental state it seems to the point of an overall emotionally negative outlook on life.

Seems pretty obvious based on your query...

Your future seems to have some sort of hope in it, whether you can see it or not, however the things you'll be seeking may bring both disappointment but also inner calm and resolution in some way. It would seem that you may end up realizing that if there's something you want it may be a worthless venture to chase after. Or at the very least it will be such an upill battle to receive that it won't even be worth it anyway. Despite the terible odds of this you will still end up finding calm within yourself after the disappointment that may await you soon.

What you should likely do is let go of your anger. Let go of the anxiety as much as possible. overcome the bullshit through the cliche idea of "Fake it till you make it."
Stop trying to control everything.
It's only bringing you discomfort.
You need to understand that sometimes things are outside of your control but despite that a lot of the time you'll still end up alright at the end of the day.
>>
Male
Capricorn

Will my life ever improve, will I be able to make genuine bonds with people?
>>
>>17925956
The whole query was about how to let go the anger. Thanks, though
>>
>>17925940
I really can't tonight. I actually asked a very similar question before I started divination, I received 3 extremely similar readings and one just ignored me(which is not a horrible things in divination, some readings you feel you shouldn't do, and it's best you don't)

I hope another will read your query
>>
>>17925901
>>17925956
Actually...
I just realized
Maybe what you really need to do is not be passive.

I think you need to make a proactive attempt to be more dominant in your life and your desires.
Don't be quiet, don't take no for an answer.
Grab life by the fucking balls and bash it to death with your fists until you get what you want from it.

The haert of the problem is inactivity.
I think I miss-interpreted that part of what you should do.
What you should do is start putting your best effort forwad to have as kick ass ofa life as possible.

Fuck letting go of things.
Make a kick ass life for yourself.
>>
>>17925966
Yeah man but what I'm seeing here looks more like you know... Not doing shit when shit just falls apart on you.

I'm not saying you should get stuck on something from the past, but rather look to the future and make the future your bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 275x200px
Launching a "pray for Anubis" campaign.
Write down your prayers in exchange for a blessing.
Cheers.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 300x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 300x322px
Alternatively I'm also taking death-related queries.
>>
>>17926024
When Im gonna die.
Female
>>
File: 1422802459743.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422802459743.gif
2MB, 600x600px
I'd appreciate a reading.

Recently fucked up with someone who I felt a deep love for. From the moment I saw them I was struck with this stabbing pain in my heart. Before that moment I was a dead man, now I'm in the best shape of my life and I actually have some semblance of a future.

Having a problem with phantom pains though, especially in the heart and just below the solar plexus. Occasionally in the big toes of the left foot, rarely the right.

It's late at night, and though I find myself moving through the days with joy it's these times that my mind gets stuck on this love.
>>
>>17926024
Sure, tell me about my death.
>>
>>17926024
Alina, female, cancer, 21
I had abortion, can you tell me gender of the kid?
>>
>>17925996
please don't let the soldiers get hanged/tormented or die. most of them were there because they didn't have money to pay. they are so young and they were only doing what they were told. they refused to attack the civilians, that's why civilians could beat them up. someone fricking cut a soldier's head. they are the soldiers that helped those civilians by giving them gas masks when the goverment marched the police on them. those are the soldiers that are trying to hold ISID back. media is showing them like they're the bad guys... please let people see and understand, stop this massacre and please protect everyone.
>>
Will do 5 readings, no more, still low on energy
>Only YES/NO questions for now
>Gender/Sign/Age (Alias/Name optional)
>Query plus gender/sign if there are other people involved
>Song related to your query or how you feel about it
>>
>>17926193
will my life get better?
male
leo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbYojjF9-Zo
>>
>>17926193
Will I profit from this venture?
Lincoln, Male, Virgo, 20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBK2AF-NdVA
>>
>>17926193
Will my love life get better this summer?
Male
Taurus
https://youtu.be/o4biOuKD76I
>>
File: tumblr_mwf3o6O2v01r5hfdio2_500.png (414KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwf3o6O2v01r5hfdio2_500.png
414KB, 500x500px
>>17926193
i'll send good vibes to you
>>
>>17926193
I'd ask for a reading, but instead I'll probably suggest to not do readings when you're on low energy. It doesn't do good for long-term.
>>
File: 1466988642740.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1466988642740.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>17926206
>will my life get better?
Thanks for the great music, I love it!
While shuffling I saw a city in flames from a window, the fire was distant but worrying, looking back inside, the house I was in was in fire as well, but the flames were white and engulfed me... Instead of burning or killing me it made everything white and peaceful, purifying.

The cards says yes, and there's a possible involvement of a woman to help you financially. Good luck!

>>17926214
>Will I profit from this venture?
Only high grass swinging through the wind turning into gold.

It's is possible. This will help you end your worries somehow but choose carefully a friend to share this, you may not be able to count on them. Good luck!

>>17926217
>Will my love life get better this summer?
Sorry no visuals for you, guess I'm getting drained already, but the cards says yes, some exciting event you'll be invited soon brings a possibility of meeting a new love interest in a public place. Best wishes!

>>17926220
Thank you kind anon, love the picture btw, bless you.

>>17926228
You're right about that, thanks. I've been battling whether or not do readings but set a low limit to see how it goes without harming.

And yeah I'm done, though I don't feel too low I could handle two more but will finish here.
>>
>>17926254
thanks
>>
>>17925996

Not sure what's needed for the blessing. Can you toss a girlfriend my way?
>>
>>17926254
Thank you
>>
>>17926257
>>17926294
You're welcome, hope that have helped *best wishes*
>>
>>17926295
male
virgo

feel good.inc gorillaz

will i achieve my one true desire
>>
>>17926299
Reader already said they're done, so no point in querying them for more.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 677x960px
>>17926043
>>17926032
Need general info or birth chart.

>>17926045
Abortions have no souls and do not pass the judgement. However, based on you alone, it was likely to be a female.

>>17926093
Not bad. Blessing sent.

>>17926258
Anubis does not concern himself with the fornication of mortals.
>>
>>17926299
>>17926302
Ya sorry I was just replying to them... I'm just lurking for discussions now. Hopefully a new reader will pop soon.
>>
>>17926305
>Need general info or birth chart.
Liiga, Female, Gemini, 23
>>
File: image.jpg (365KB, 820x1189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365KB, 820x1189px
>>17926317
Will die at the age of 61 on a February night from respiratory failure.
>>
>>17926305
thank you so much.
>>
Male
Scorpio

I think very negative energy followed me and led me to depression, I lost all positive energy and i'm just stuck in this "void" of darkness for 5 months already.
>>
>>17926492
ok?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>>17926491
>>17926492
>>17926493
>>17926494
ok
>>
>>17926505
ok
>>
File: image.jpg (857KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
857KB, 1936x1936px
>>17926505
>>17926508
ok
>>17926507
nokay
>>
>>17926510
OK then
>>
File: image.jpg (827KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
827KB, 1936x1936px
>>17926510
okay
>>
Dude go fap or sumtin.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 178x109px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 178x109px
>>17926536
ok
>>
>>17925495
This request/offer is still open.
>>
Doing completely blind readings. So keep that in mind and try your luck.

Query
>>
>>17926598
Female
Career General
>>
>>17926598
24 Female
What is he hiding from me?
>>
>>17926598
fem
love
thank you
>>
>>17926600
Even if you seem dissatisfied, just keep going. Opportunity for growth is there, whether if its getting promoted from your current job, or finding a new one if your out of work. I bet its the first though. Stick to your work. Feeling overworked can be negotiated with your managers, because it isn't that your lazy or anything like that.
>>
>>17926598
Male
Will she ever come back to me?
>>
>>17926603
Cheating. Thinks your the easily manipulated dog-like servant he can take advantage of. He's really not nice underneath.
>>
>>17926607
I just need to ask: are you going to college? Seems like good times. In whichever way, casual or real relationships. New life.
>>
>>17926611
As a friend. Whenever that happens, not recommended you attempt a relationship again. Would be brewing those memories in a bad way.
>>
>>17926598
>>17926598
Girl
Will my dads new career turn out to be successful
>>
>>17926610
Thanks! It's the latter...
>>
>>17926616
i'm taking some exams this summer, if I pass them, i'll be able to go to a college c:
thank you
>>
>>17926622
Sure, he'll be fine. I don't mean from rags to riches. But fine.
>>
File: therocephalian1.jpg (30KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
therocephalian1.jpg
30KB, 711x400px
Turkey is about to btfo by Russia guys.
Read the clouds
>>
>>17924437
>>17926637
please?
>>
>>17926637
when?
>>
>>17926632
>>17926632
Thanks for the reading
Being rich and loaded is not what we are hoping for, having a stable income is good enought for us
>>
>>17926614
Thank you, I suspected that.
>>
>>17926598
20 leo male

Did I completely fuck it up with this scorpio girl I liked? Can you tell me anything about out future ( if our paths are still connected that is)?
>>
>>17926642
Yep, that's the feeling I got.
>>
>>17926644
Not 'completely' but it isn't recommended right now. Try years later, I think something might happen then.
>>
>>17926598
Female
General love reading
>>
File: MGSV-TPP-Snake-Knife.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-TPP-Snake-Knife.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
>>17926641
The France stuff was also in the clouds I thought if I didn't say it it wouldn't happen but it did as a observer...
Last three days you can see burning coffins in the sky since lots of the dead from France are being cremated.
Eu is about open the borders too for the turks... Seeya Germany I won't miss you haha
>>
>>17926598
Female
Is my ex insane? Will he recover or his mind have melted completely?
>>
>>17926652
Need time to recover from something. And then, once you're settled about what you actually want in a *relationship*, let alone a partner, can you even begin the trek. Small steps.
>>
>>17926655
and all of this from 9/11..
>>
>>17926598
27 Male
Will I die this year?
>>
>>17926658
Yeah, but leave him alone for the most part, peppering support, or showing you care otherwise. You might confuse his motivations if you go too far in. I think he'll settle out, but never be a paragon of societies expectations. More like he'll find a new passion. I think he'll be social and things again. Be normal.
>>
>>17926598
Female
Will my stepdad get a promotion?
>>
>>17926598
>>17926598
Female
What kinda character do people think I am?
>>
>>17926673
Nah. Sit and think it out if you feel bad. It's fine to feel that way.
>>
>>17926598
What does Noelle think about me?
>>
>>17926675
I dont socialise with him at all, but Ive heard hes going mental, and he have tried to contact me, and the way he does it makes me think he need to be put in mental institution. To be honest, Im afraid of him. Hope it works out for him and he leaves me alone.
>>
>>17926676
Not immediately, but some good things are happening there, with his negotiation. I don't know what. I think he'll be happy with what happens.

Later on, yes.
>>
>>17926668
What no it's in the clouds for a few a days now... Ever just looked at clouds?

There were tons of dogs fighting each other... So I'm guessing some pf is about to move in to a nation soon.
Weirdly enough there were a lot of black people too... So possibly a huge rally for blm again.

Egypt was in the clouds too... But it was showing the death god. I don't think they would enter the fray politically so I'm unsure of the meaning.

Anyway god speed out there anons. A brilliant scry to the Egyptian new year.
>>
>>17926690
Yeah don't, then. I assumed you two were still on friendly terms. Back away, because it will get bad for awhile, perhaps quite awhile.
>>
>>17926695
Well he dumped me out of blue and I just wanted him not to talk to me, because it hurts. He agreed yet now hes angry at me for some reason and is trying stupid things to get my attention. I pay no attention to whatever hes doing.
>>
>>17926694
>>17926668
>>17926640
>>17924437
clouds? i'll have to start. im more about other means.

some cops were just shot again, in the us.

don't want to do my query tho? :(
>>
>>17926598
Male
Do I have a chance with her?
>>
File: 220px-16Saltinessleeve.png (107KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
220px-16Saltinessleeve.png
107KB, 220x221px
>>17926694
shit man i don't think i can go somewhere else right now...
>>
>>17926703
Yeah, it felt like you still cared for his wellbeing in general when I first did the reading. But no, he's going down. Are you guys in the same social circle?
>>
>>17926694
I see a lot of shapes and think of different scenarios when it comes to clouds, how could I channel this into reading? Just curious
>>
>>17926679
You don't stand out too much. Perhaps too nice or annoying to some, but usually by the people too involved in themselves to show compassion, or otherwise insecure. You're fine. Just tone it down in professional situations.
>>
>>17926686
Sexy. Work it.
>>
>>17926710
I do care for his well being, but its a poison to be around him. We arent in same social circle but we have one mutual friend. Most of his friends do nothing and just ignore him when he goes mental. When we dated I was only person who tried to pick him up, now I cant deal with his stuff anymore.
>>
>>17926598
Male ,22
When will I get a GF?
>>
>>17926725
Just try to cut it off with the least drama. When I say awhile, I mean years and years.
>>
>>17926706
She may show interest, but she's probably too uncomfortable around you in that way, for it to go anywhere. I think you'll end up giving up.
>>
>>17926732
Wow, thats a long ass while.
Im fine with that. Just hope he doesnt end up doing anything and goes to jail/mental hospital.
>>
>>17926598
29M
Any point in chasing the girl I met recently? She seems nice, but that's about it.
>>
male

will i achieve my one true desire?
>>
>>17926729
It's the matter of only a few months work, depending on how hard you want to improve yourself. I think you'll be quite content with yourself.
>>
File: 1467872825075.jpg (75KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467872825075.jpg
75KB, 468x700px
>>17926708
Yeah your supposed to hit the mall today. And buy a record of drake.
>>17926717
In Japan people get payed to do it.
Try wax scrying first to get a feel for it. There was a guy on here did a great wax scry his first time.
>>17926704
These were like a March like a million Tyrone strong.
>>
>>17926740
Well I do precisely think he'll be taking trips to the mental hospital. Just that when I did the first blind I thought you were on 'close friend' terms, except now I see you aren't anymore.
>>
>>17926747
drake..?
>>
>>17926747
probably with the elections coming up. i wonder why all the chaos in the past few months. and what's the end game?

you really don't want to do my reading? :( i'm giving you more jack now.
>>
>>17926746
How can I improve myself?
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 750x1000px
>>17926694
The consequence of your insults is harsher than you could ever imagine.
>>
>>17926743
Nope. And boring. Just fuck her and be done with it. See fwb though.
>>
>>17926749
He have been sent to mental hospitals before but back then they found nothing. Hope this time they at least manage to help him. Thank you for the reading, youre really good.
>>
>>17926735
Well that's a damn shame
>>
>>17926763
You know, what's usually said. Maybe pushing yourself into more social experience, but you'll get the hang of it. /fit/ /fa/ etc.
>>
>>17926766
I'm actually already bored of her, but I was wondering if there was something I was missing. I have no interest in fucking her, though.
>>
>>17926598
21F
What dose/did he think of me
>>
>>17926744
Scale it down there, homebo(d)y.
>>
>>17926773
Various psychological stuff. But no need.

She's fat, right? She'd do whatever you wanted.
>>
>>17926776
male

will i reunite with my friend?
>>
>>17926769
It's more her though. Working out some things.
>>
>>17926780
Yeah, sure. Look for this person.
>>
>>17926770
I believe social life is what is lacking.

What would my gf be like? Sorry if I'm making too many questions
>>
>>17926758
>haha just seeing if you were awake.

Go get new pants.
Chat with the one you buy the pants from. If she has earrings on try and ask her out.
Go ahead and go to the music part of the mall and get David Bowie instead.
Blunderbuss is also good.
Then go look at some tea as your digestive system is a little burnt out.
Get some fruit you wouldn't normally eat.
And get gummy worms for Thursday
>>
>>17926775
Wallflower. Incompatible. Not bad looking or anything like that though.
>>
>>17926788
The kind of girl that describes her boyfriend as 'goofy'.

The social thing will work itself out. Join college clubs or something. It's something you'll pick up better than others on 4chan.
>>
>>17926767
Hospitals don't help he needs therapy. Does he have a shrink or can he talk to you?
>>17926762
What was yours little babb
>>17926764
Insults haha Egypt has all my love. Just like you rahji
>>17926758
Also more of these nice pictures xoxo
>>
>>17926643
Oh, I didn't see you. Yep, he's just taking advantage of your good values, unfortunately. Sorry about that.
>>
>>17924437
>>17926762
>>17926801
>>
>>17926779
No, she's actually fairly thin and not bad-looking at all.
>>
>>17926801
>Hospitals don't help he needs therapy. Does he have a shrink or can he talk to you?

Hes denying any kind of help, he doesnt want to talk to any specialist. So hes all alone on that one. Im not strong enough to deal with him either.
>>
>>17926810
Oh, I imagined a chubby person. Still stands though.

Honestly speaking, if you really did want to help her work out her problems, it could work out well between you two. But I'm not sure how interested you are in it.
>>
File: lol.gif (2MB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2MB, 500x238px
>>17926789
>>17926801

i definitely need some pants, you're right hahah
i can't go right now tho, tomorrow it is then.

if i ever see blunderbass here, i'll do anything to buy it, don't worry... i only have lazaretto and get behind me satan :') they're kinda hard to find. the actual times i found them i didn't have enough money, so... sad

my jack file is full of nice pictures lol... ok
>>
>>17926816
I didn't really sense any problems with her, and I'm fairly good at reading people.
>>
>>17926801
You once told me about lucy and marie. Tell me more about what they're like.
>>
>>17926824
Not 'problems'. I mean, what one takes issue with in their thoughts. Type of problems everyone has. She wants to confide, and if you were interested and helped her, you would gain her deep trust. But I'm not sure how interested you are in that sort of thing.
>>
Which tarot card does my stand suggest?
>>
>>17926838
ace of wands, two of wands
>>
>>17926598
Female
Will I be rich?
>>
>>17926841
KOREGA ZA WANDO
>>
File: 1468622770615.jpg (16KB, 275x414px) Image search: [Google]
1468622770615.jpg
16KB, 275x414px
>>17926826
There nice girls. That you need to find marie currently is working 2towns over as a night dancer for school
>>17926818
I hard time finding anything either. Especially the vinyl
>>
>>17926796
Goofy?!

Thank you so much ,anon. I hope you're right.
>>
>>17926846
Yeah, call you 'goofy' and 'quirky'. You know.

Yeah, I get the feeling you break out well.
>>
>>17926845
Okay, will do. I really do believe you this time because it's what I got, actually.
>>
>>17926809
>>17926845
you know cheswick, i think you'd find the answer interesting.
>>
>>17926831
-shrug-
Any benefit in me investing my time?
>>
File: Adsız.png (1MB, 1034x812px) Image search: [Google]
Adsız.png
1MB, 1034x812px
>>17926845

vinyl, yeah...
i haven't bought any vinyls yet tho, i'm kinda saving money to buy a turntable first lol...
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 236x213px
>>17926811
The universe wants you to be. Go and talk to him.
>>17926838
Saw the world... The stand wants to actually experience life. To better understand why it's you.
>>17926809
Lots of emotional trauma you need to stay away from them. As karmetic laws are now actively searching for justice..
Now would be a great fucking time to learn root magic and wards.
>>
>>17926855
Yeah, if you were into her. I don't you ever will be though.
>>
File: jack-white.gif (133KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white.gif
133KB, 600x400px
>>17926854
Yeah. Why did you do it?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
would anyone be so kind as to bless my artistic endeavors with a quick read? i'm trying to become a bit more focused in painting but in the process am giving up some other disciplines to focus on art, which is a little disappointing but also necessary

thank you
>>
>>17926857
>The universe wants you to be. Go and talk to him.
BUT MOOOOM..... I dont want to!
>>
File: JackWhite_Press3.jpg (314KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JackWhite_Press3.jpg
314KB, 1043x1600px
>>17926857
it really was accidental though. i think they came in contact with me the wrong way. could you confirm if that's what happened?

i have my own methods to deal with the consequences though. i have a bit on my plate.
>>
File: 1467873739342.jpg (325KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467873739342.jpg
325KB, 1280x1280px
>>17926864
Your not painting from the astral guides.
Just daydream into the artwork.
Who cares what it looks like. I want feels anon and lots of them.

Hey could you paint Jack white?
>>
>>17926863
it was accidental. im not really in control of myself.

actually...i believe this was something that was supposed to happen, with my unknowingly assistance. karmic, perhaps.
>>
File: Brede-LilleBrede-nightstand.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Brede-LilleBrede-nightstand.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>17926838
Probably whichever card you put on it.
>>
>>17926874
thank you, yes you're right about the feels i think
and sure :D check /div this time tomorrow
>>
>>17926848
I got it now , I think...

l-last question: do you think I will be able to move?
>>
>>17926867
I see social work to in your fate line from last life.
Maybe your supposed to work in the nut house haha this ride never ends
>>17926873
No you had Kemerovo.
It was fated.
Root and wards are your only hope other then witch oils
I could try and cheswickbless but the threads are tight like wires
Good luck brah.
Read up on demons and maybe cut the wires with a contract
>>
>>17926889
In the future. Not now.
>>
>>17926874
>tripfag
>obsessively posts pictures of some angsty fashion disaster snowflake
>talks out of his ass to this extent

I bet you frequent /r9k/, and that you don't have many close friends as you are a pretentious cunt that most likely has a know it all attitude and looks down on anything "popular" or "mainstream".

How did I do?
>>
File: 1468652223525.jpg (56KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468652223525.jpg
56KB, 500x333px
>>17926887
Oooo yay!
Use more purples and dank colors
>>
>>17926891
Didn't expect it to be now ^^ thank you so much for your time , take care
>>
>>17926893
Female, but likely right about most everything else. The /r9k/ is definitely right.
>>
File: purpl.jpg (225KB, 986x657px) Image search: [Google]
purpl.jpg
225KB, 986x657px
>>17926874
oh, i'm the one that needs pants

i've drawn him before, want a pic?
>>
>>17926890
>I see social work to in your fate line from last life.
>Maybe your supposed to work in the nut house haha this ride never ends
Actually wanted to work with mental patients and become clinical psychologist but Im mental myself.
>>
>>17926890
what's that? kemerovo? i don't see any references to it.

i have some things at the house. i probably will do a few things. but its for a lot of reasons. i always need to cleanse my place.

the wires? i'll have to do some specific work, then. i think it'll take awhile though.
>>
File: Jack-White.png (357KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.png
357KB, 1000x667px
>>17926893
You know technology is a real killer. As is posting online
I honestly bet you post from a cellphone.
I'm a normie what does a loser have anything to do with me but be judged by me?
I bet you don't even like led Zeppelin.

I'm a real medium if you don't like all the reposts for love queries then be original
>>
>>17926898
R9k I went there once to troll.
It's boring to see people bitch about how they should have things there not entitled to.
You come in alone you go out alone.
You not entitled to anything.
Fucking millennial give me a break.
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 849x1200px
>>17926801
If only you knew the extent of your heresy.
>>
>>17926921
>>17926940
You're both obnoxious unlikable tripfaggots
>>
>>17926947
I like you! <3
>>
File: 1460238384875.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1460238384875.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>17926947
>>
>>17926947
Regi is also a furry. Go figure.
>>
>>17926947

aw i think they're fine
>>
>>17926963
No they aren't.
>>
>>17920340
>>17921030
Anpusan, I...
>>
Are tripfags mentally ill?
>>
>>17926989
Yeah they have AIDs
>>
Could I get some insight into this problem?

Male
Cancer

Is my consulting business going to be ok? I just started two months ago but getting my first client has been a real hurdle.
Any sort of guidance would be welcome.
>>
File: d74.png (380KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d74.png
380KB, 600x600px
>>17926980
dat horus ghettobooty
>>
>>17926980
Kohai... Ano... Watashi...
>>
>>17927060
Watashi? Youre grill?!
>>
>>17927060
What did you just say?

I mean, don't get me wrong, you have good taste in bird butt. I won't judge.
>>
Someone please....start a new thread. before its too late....
>>
File: image.jpg (942KB, 1188x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
942KB, 1188x1920px
>>17927062
Watashi is GENERALLY used by girls. I could have said Boku no, but it doesn't sound nearly as kawaii.
Besides [spoiler]Anubis likes it up the butt[/spoiler].
>>
>>17927081
What, you tap that? What's it like?
>>
New Thread:
>>17927093
>>17927093
>>17927093
>>
>>17927079
It's already too late for /div/, anon.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.