[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw it was literally all a lie. >tfw you're a so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: richard-doty.png (218KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
richard-doty.png
218KB, 500x338px
>yfw it was literally all a lie.
>tfw you're a sociopathic liar and drove a man to insanity becuase it was your le job
>tfw you wrote some of the best scifi but instead of selling books, you dead dropped a can of film with negatives of a document you faked.
>tfw you were literally emailing yourself at one point posing as fake people who claimed to have a document detailing a manned mission to an alien planet despite having only just touched the moon.
>tfw people call you out on it saying its the exact plot of a steven speil(((berg))) movie but you lie and say lol speilberg was tipped off by me
>tfw you're not even on government pay roll and you still shitpost in the UFO community for fun
>tfw you got yourself removed from wikepedia
>2016
>Not being a sociopathic liar
It's like you don't even want to manipulate people /x/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bennewitz
>>
inb4
>everyone already knew UFOs were a hoax dumbass

No, you fucking didn't. We all thought there was some truth to it. Turns out, this one man. ONE MAN mass shit posted in the 70s and 80s and fooled us all.
>>
File: woosh.jpg (85KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
woosh.jpg
85KB, 1136x640px
What's baffling to me the most is that people in general and on this board poarticulary are STILL lending credence to people like Bob Lazar, Al Bielek and Phil Shneider, even though their straight up shizo/narcissitic fables that couldn't be substantiated by ANYTHING.

All of them were based off of Doty's material. It's fucking amazing how many genuine retards the UFO field attracts.

I mean, go in a next Phil Schneider thread and get called a le shill a thousand times over because you dare question his obvious lunacy and assisted suicide.

People are still debating this shit. Fuck senpai i'm mad.
>>
>>17923339
>baffled that people who RP as demons or ghosts lend credence to other fake things
>>
Yeah but he came after roswell OP, 20 years infact.

How do you explain roswell?
>>
>>17923365
Its exactly what you were told, theres no reason to keep 60 year old tech secret anymore.

It was a fucking weather balloon and the roswell press was full of shit at the time and full of shit now.
>>
The reason that documentary wasnt successful and wasnt played up in the media is

1.) Its the truth

2.) Because people like a little mystery in their life man. We all sit around on this board some days looking for something abnormal because it turns out normal life is pretty shit.

Project blue beam isn't real, theres not going to be some hostile take over by aliens or whatever. Aliens now just serve as good TV much like they always did. Same as ghosts.

Some people got fooled and others even had their lives destroyed or consumed by this alien thing. Its really sad, but hey what can you do.
>>
>>17923380
Doesn't make what Richard Doty or the USAF did any less fucked up
>>
File: 1461506666223.gif (47KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1461506666223.gif
47KB, 250x194px
>>
The problem with Richard Doty is he tells you one thing and then another. He admits to fucking with bennewitz and so many other people, and then he goes and says they're still real.

The only logical thing you can do now is trust your instincts. Its next to impossible that aliens visit this planet. Therefore the logical conclusion is its all a load of horse shit and the only conspiracy here is mass deception of the world population.
>>
>>17923666
Satan has spoken the truth!
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>3 posters

Wondering if I should spend these next 10 minutes of my life trying to guess how much samefagging is going on in these replies
>>
Wait, what's going on here? This one man lied and the entire concept of aliens is debunked?
>>
>>17923339
I read your whole post in david duchovny's voice. thank you, I needed that.
>>
>>17923688
>>17923666
those digits can't be denied
>>
>>17923362
Thiiiis
>>
>Dad in the Air Force says to this day that AFOSI were and are assholes
>Double check this with /x/
>Yep
>>
UFOs are silly as fuck and shouldn't take much debunking, yet they do. Constantly.
Imagine if all the people freaking out over conspiracies looked into corruption in government or bad charities that waste people's money. You guys could save the goddamn world.
>>
>>17925457
Pretty much senpai. He lied and targeted people to perpetuate aliens existence and then other government agencies followed soon after
>>
>>17923365
Roswell was but considered an important event in UFO research until the early 80s. Until then it was a barely remembered oddball event that papers reported on and then retracted the next day.
>>
>>17926467
That should say "Roswell was not"
>>
>>17925774
ufos are a proven fact. please read some Jacques Vallee, it's 2016 you have no excuse for being so ignorant

of course alien inhabitants of ufos is entirely speculation based on dubious evidence.
>>
>>17926563
>ufos are a proven fact
UFOs are a scam
>>
>>17926563
Bait
>>
>>17928138
>>17928452
Not him but up literally means unidentified flying object, so technically if there is an object that is flying it is a UFO until it has been identified.
And as the other guy said:
>of course alien inhabitants of ufos is entirely speculation based on dubious evidence.
>>
>>17930935
"up" is supposed to be UFO
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.