[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I saw it about 25 years ago. a copy was floating around back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 26-christine-chubuck.w1200.h630.jpg (69KB, 1028x539px) Image search: [Google]
26-christine-chubuck.w1200.h630.jpg
69KB, 1028x539px
So, I saw it about 25 years ago. a copy was floating around back in the days of video cassette trading/pirating. It wasn't labeled or anything, it was just on a tape of gore- didn't know what it was exactly until years later. I think I may even still have my copy. It had degraded quality from having been copied so many times but it went down like you would expect. She said that thing, pulled the gun out and shot herself in the side of the head in one quick motion and slumped forward onto the newsdesk. The other broadcaster had a look of horror on his face. There wasn't any big blood splatter or anything, it sort of looked fake until she started slumping forward and then you can just tell that she's dead. They cut to commercial really fast.

The Bud Dwyer video is much more grotesque.
>>
File: opvision.gif (760KB, 283x230px) Image search: [Google]
opvision.gif
760KB, 283x230px
Cool story, bro.
>>
if you are telling the truth then try to upload it to some website to watch it, her suicide is one on the most wanted videos ever!
>>
>>17919934
Nice try faggot but first off she didn't shoot herself in the neck she shot herself in the head right behind her right ear. Second of all she didn't die on the spot she even said that she didn't think she would die, she said something along the lines of "This news station has a policy of bringing you blood and gore, a policy I don't plan on breaking. We're now displaying an attempted suicide."

Her producer also didn't seem too distraught, he seemed to think it was some sort of morbid joke. To your point it wasn't too gory, that is true. For the most part it seemed like it could have been a joke because of the lack of visible gore.
>>
>>17920085
>hurr a guy's memory of it from years ago doesn't perfectly fit with a single wiki article on the subject this means it's definitely not true
Everything on here's fake, but use better reasoning than that.
>>
>It had degraded quality from having been copied so many times

And yet not one of these copies has ever surfaced.

OP logic at its finest.
>>
>>17920094
No he made up parts. He said the producer was distraught, when in reality the producer thought it was morbid humor.

Not having a good recelection of an event is one thing but making up parts is another. That was my reasoning, the rest was mainly filler.
>>
>>17920660
He said the producer WAS NOT distraught, you fucking dumbass.
>>
The tape was recently moved. It's only a matter of time before it surfaces.
>>
>>17920730
>matter of time before it surfaces.
Your MOM surfaces...
>>
>>17919934
Find alleged tape then report back plz
>>
Video or you're a lying faggot.
>>
I wish I had this and the Steve Irwin tape.
>>
>>17920085
OP didn't say she shot herself in the neck, learn to read.
>>
>>17923798
LOL why would someone shoot themselves in the neck???
>>
ITT: OP lies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.