[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here hear voices? What do they tell you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 57750840_p0.png (4MB, 1543x2000px) Image search: [Google]
57750840_p0.png
4MB, 1543x2000px
Does anyone else here hear voices? What do they tell you?

pic unrelated
>>
>>17919738
They tell me ops a faggot.
>>
>>17919738
People don't really hear voices.
>>
>>17919749
Prove it
>>
>>17919812
I will after I fug ..Ur mom xD
>>
They tell me that I should seek medical attention soon.
>>
>>17919738
> Does anyone else here hear voices?
> What do they tell you?
>
> pic unrelated
>>
>>17919738
Yeah, they tell me that op is faggot and weaboo
>>
>>17919738
they tell me that op is shizo and should seek medical help
>>
Sekai wa odoru watashi mawatteru!?

Nega no chincha an chowa.
>>
>>17919738
THEY'RE ALL LYING
THEY'RE ALL EVIL
HE IS EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE
IT'S THE APOCALYPSE
PLEASE BELIEVE ME
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>
>>17919738
I just hear my name
>inb4 I've been in a coma my whole life
>>
>>17919738
mostly that I was god and guiding me on my quest to start heaven on earth.. then also betting on my actions outcome and things around me.. also telling me that this here wasn't real reality, and other more abstract philosophical stuff, like their fear of the eternal return and eternal boredom.. I... I take meds now against it, and I'm fine, but was a wild ride each time I got psychotic and still very much convinced that those voices were real-
>>
>>17920376
>I had voices in my head telling me that i'm a god

*bows down*
>>
I hear the voices of my spies whispering to me.
They tell me what I have asked them to find out.

That's not even counting direct thoughtwords being readable from the air around a man's head.
>>
I started hearing the voice of a deceased friend like 3 years ago.

It starter with just giggles and random words like: burguer, or names of celebrities, or verbs and shit. It happened like 2-4 times a day, but it started increasing to 8-12, then 50+, and wen I was about to sleep it wouldn't stop, it was never more than 2/3 words together, and they never had to do anything with each other.

it was getting really really bad and after 6 months I couldn't stand it anymore and didn't want to be sent to the looney bin or ger medication. I started praying and after a few weeks it went away, this kind of things are really sad because no matter who you tell them to they're just going to think you're crazy and probably dangerous and get away from you, and docs will just give you a shit ton of pills to make you sleep and fuck you up entirely.
>>
Also, why is always about voices?
Do we not also have eyes?

When I looked at the assassin, I saw.
I saw from his POV.
He walked up to about 5 feet, drew his .25 caliber piece, and fired five rounds into my center of mass.
Needless to say it's a bad idea to send a boy to do a man's job...
>>
the voices are random, sometimes more than one at time, but they don't talk directly to me, feels like I'm hearing someone's crossed lines
>>
>>17920484
Auditory halucionations are easier to conceal and keep it cool.
When you start seeing shit you're pretty much schizo, you can't keep being normal while there's some lovecraftian horror in the room or some weird shit flying in the street while you're driving.

My uncle has alz heimer and is now on an adult's care center at 62 and just mumbles random shit all day and has literally tried to eat his shorts several times. But a few years ago when you could talk to him he would tell my aunt about seeing witches flying in his room and that they didn't want him to sleep, he sometimes saw demon faces on her daughters and beat them up and shit, but no one knew about this, they only started to tell me about his crazy visions and shit because I started helping with their family business once they locked my uncle in the psychiatric ward.
>>
>>17920492
I am entirely ok with being considered a schizophrenic here.
That doesn't trouble me.
The people I'm talking to have heard me.
>>
>female voice says she knows something I don't
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>17920544
she has secrets in her vagina, anon, go in there and fish them out!
>>
File: jeanne.jpg (13KB, 202x291px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne.jpg
13KB, 202x291px
>>17919738
Jeanne d'Arc
>>
>>17920544
>I know something you don't know~
>>
Formerly unmedicated paranoid schizo here. My voices weren't really voices, but just sort of gibberish I translated into English?? I had one that would scream at me from my closet that it hated me.
>>
>>17920736
Closet monkey. Does he point at you?
>>
>>17920752
Never thought of that. Redpilled
>>
I hear three, they feel like they come from 3 different places in my head..I often talk to myself, though its in the form of

Me: found to the right side
You: on the left
I: in the middle

Different thoughts appear on each place, can't really explain.
>>
>>17920376
what meds worked for you?
>>17920481
what type of prayers?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.