[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if paranormal but I have a kind of ability. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1468460104360.jpg (78KB, 642x760px) Image search: [Google]
1468460104360.jpg
78KB, 642x760px
Not sure if paranormal but I have a kind of ability. I don't make any effort but on several occasions I have been in situations where the people around me have forgotten that I am there. I have also been in plain site and had people walk right past me asking where I was. Coupled with being able to move around the house seemingly unheard or unnoticed. Just wondering if there was any way to put this "skill" to good use?
>>
>>17918442
Steal shit
>>
>>17918442
This is so sad, OP.
>>
>>17918448
Not a bad idea
>>
>>17918458
OP here: Yeah kind of, I mean it doesn't do much for my confidence. But I'm trying to look for a way to turn this into a positive for me
>>
>>17918442
Innate talent for invisibility anon reporting in.
>>
OP again

There was actually one time when I went over to a friends house went in the house(door is super creaky and noisy) living room has about 5 people in it. And I'm literally there in the house for about a half hour before one of them notices me and jumps out of their seat.
>>
>>17918474
So is that what I might have? Sorry I'm kind of new to the whole paranormal thing. Looked at some stuff here and there and always had an interest. But just started exploring /x/ recently.

So is there anything about this you can tell me?
>>
OP, you either have a super power or you are such a small and boring person nobody notices or remembers you. I'll hope for your sake it is a power, in which case, good for you.
>>
>>17918442
I've seen this one.
The twist is he's a ghost all along.
>>
>>17919663
I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS FEAR!!!!
>>
Play basketball.
Kuroko
>>
>>17918442
What do you look like?
>>
>>17918480
The answer is quite simple OP. You are walking around diverted attentions. You draw no attention to yourself and are constantly preoccupied in your mind to other things. You don't look at people in the eyes often enough to draw attention. Your background noise, static, part of the house that makes some noises every once in a while. Your the random stranger who simply blends into the background. You might as well be a pet.
>>
i wish i had this ability OP
>>
>>17921473
>>17918442
In addition to pointing our your characteristics I have an ability myself. I'm a clairvoyant by natural ability. It began by causally predicting things at work, predicting what time it is to the minute, predicting when stop lights will turn on, who will win for president and so on and so forth. I do this naturally not by luck but by following something I've known to call the causality stream. Logically following the steps of what leads to what. I'm not a psychic, that would be something altogether different. Sometimes I do risky things only to feel like I can get away with it only to find out the right circumstances were happening to avoid being exposed. As for OP, you'll eventually be caught by someone who has a keen eye and interest in the seclusive. I'd suggest to not trust this person.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.