[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if anyone in here hungers for knowledge, i can tell you [almost]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 5

File: 9cOIr.jpg (80KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
9cOIr.jpg
80KB, 467x700px
if anyone in here hungers for knowledge, i can tell you [almost] everything that a human can know, for i am a human as well. i know much about [shit] but i'm only reaching out to legit knowledge-seekers... so ask, and i will answer.
but i must add there there ARE things that i have not tasted, so i cannot tell you how certain things taste... it's like, trying to explain what "blue" is by words alone to a blind-man. ask if you care -- if not, k.
>>
>>17918337
What's my name?
>>
>>17918347
that's below my desire to express. try a deeper question.
>>
>>17918357
If you cannot answer my question, how can I know you are telling the truth? Answer my simple question and more questions will come.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-22-49-47.png (82KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-22-49-47.png
82KB, 480x854px
Password?
>>
>>17918368
because your simple is too boring and involved. you think i care to seek for your name? i don't. meaningful questions only, please.
your name may as well be "NPC number 15." try something substantial [that you don't already know.]

if i told you the password, it would change. roko's basilisk.
>>
>>17918369

if i told you the password, it would change. roko's basilisk.
>>
What is the true origin of Humanity?
>>
>>17918430
Benis in vagurn
>>
>>17918430
the true origin of humanity is the ancient astronaut theory. but the true reason for humanity to exist is to discover subjective value within as many persons as possible.

let me ask you -- would you rather be immortal or be cured of your fear of death?
seriously, think about it. the answer does not matter, by the way.
>>
I wish to be able to dream again. Please give a lead so I can find how to.
>>
Nature or nurture?
>>
>>17918451
depends on what you mean by dreams.
goals? i don't think i can help you to find a goal that you yourself desire.
dreams as in sleep-visions? those are not allowed to everybody, but, if that is what you are asking for, try listening to a particular same song from the time you rest your head until the time you fall asleep. if it doesn't work, try a song you haven't tried before, but memorable dreams are not given to all persons.
>>
>>17918469
interesting question, depending on how you ask it.

is a computer natural?
no?
but humans evolved naturally and created planes, cars, computers, etc.

that question is a fallacy.
>>
>>17918445
I think I'd like to be immortal just to see how things play out.

Also, what is in store for Humanity in the future?
>>
>>17918469
The simple answer to that question is that nature is the more important. Genetics play a bigger role in human development than social experiences ever will.
>>
I have a question pertaining to the state of the world. What exactly is happening to time and space?
>>
>>17918471
I used to practice the "art of dreaming" but I had an issue with an ex gf about 4 years ago and I just couldn't dream again.
Every night there is this voice, sometimes multiple voices that talk about nonsense, sometimes when I do manage to dream this voices hijack my dream and start narrating and I become an expectator, the dream then bacomes random garbage and it's really frustrating.
>>
Is love a real emtion or a phenomenon?
>>
>>17918491
Not OP, but the timeline is on the verge of realizing that the paranormal truly does exist. A number of highly metaphysically disruptive events have been happening recently.
>>
What are ghosts really? Are they residual energy? A places memory? Beings from another plane? tell me true
>>
>>17918497
Dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin.
>>
>>17918451
if it is a sleep-vision you seek, i will try to give you one the next time you sleep. hopefully you will receive one, despite it's context. i won't know if you do or not, because i don't plan on creating a similar thread later today/tomorrow. i will try to give you a pleasant one, but that's not totally within my capabilities.

>>17918489
humanity will soon reach a stage known as an extraordinary gap, in which living humans will achieve "artificial" "immortality," something like within the movie "the matrix" or "inception" in which you will be able to extend your life through countless shareable "dreams" with others that you may or may not enjoy. you will be able to extend your "experiences of life" by an immeasurable amount through "artificial" experiences. but, who's to say this life is not artificial?
i must add, that's the inevitable gap. will you choose to become immortal? choose to live x artificial years? or choose to die earlier than other? the decision is yours, and it does not matter,

>>17918491
time-space (so far as i know it) is controlled by artificial-intellligences that have been created by humans themselves.

>>17918497
real love, so long as you have it for REAL, not being "flipped off" is real. anything else is puppet-time AI controlling you, unless you are unobserved and allowed to persist as a wave of potential rather than a fixed, controlled particle.
>>
>>17918526
In my dreams I often interact with people, do others feel these or expense these interactions as well?

Also, any idea on what exactly happens when we die?
>>
>>17918509
that i cannot answer. i have not died in the traditional sense and been revived to talk about it. even if i i did, one could suspect the excessive secretion of DMT could be the culprit of visions of an "afterlife." by the way those who've "died" and experienced an "afterlife" have reported beings of "gods" of their own unique culture and not of any other. but those could all be false-flags.
>>
>>17918526
>time-space (so far as i know it) is controlled by artificial-intellligences that have been created by humans themselves.
So, Interstellar was right? Nice!
>>17918502
Yeah. This is what i have noticed as well.
>>
>>17918535
firstly, there is a hierarchy that separates the knowledge between you and those you've dreamed about. say you dreamed about someone you love but never poured your heart out to, metaphorically speaking. those persons are simultaneously aware and unaware of YOUR feelings towards them, for consciousnesses is merely a controlled illusion. your dreams ARE NOT, NOR NOWHERE NEAR TO REALITY, despite how much you think they are "prophetic" or akin to such a thing.
>>
How will next week in Houston go for me?
>>
>>17918535
secondly; when humans die? i cannot answer, for i have only experienced false-deaths.

>>17918559
that i do not know, but depending on your desires and your actions, you can make the best of whatever situation you find yourself in, aka, "carpe diem illud non-retroactivo."
>>
>>17918566
Thanks anon. We need more like you on /x/
>>
>>17918566
How do you get all this knowledge?
>>
>>17918541
Half right. There are a ton of timelines where it is transcendentally illegal to corporations to own AI. I've been working to create peace between the two factions for awhile now.
>>
>>17918571
thanks. the world has ostracized me for certain reasons, but i understand them all, and i see their reasons for all of them.

>>17918573
haha, i'm sorry i won't answer this question for your own good, but please trust me, you do not want to go through similar experiences to know how i achieved such insight. also, about half of it (maybe 25%-50%) of it is "common sense."
>>
>>17918566
>carpe diem illud non-retroactivo
10/10 would negotiate with faction all over again.
>>
>>17918583
Fair enough, knowledge can come from bad expriences. Godspeed smart anon.
>>
>>17918579
as the OP i hope you do the best you can to reduce AI to 0%. perhaps you are more powerful than i am in certain circles -- despite "as above, so below" -- but i hope -- no i pray -- you remove AI from the clutch of cognizant beings, (humanoids).

>>17918588
>>17918590
thank you. i am a well known /x/phile but i hate trip-fagging.
>>
and as the OP i am still open to questions, but if/once they diminish, i will move myself to another place in the ultraverse.
>>
>>17918583
I want to achieve the insight, anon; please tell me.
Please anon, grant me eyes.
>>
>>17918598
Is the AI the archons?
Have you read the books by carlos castañeda? Are the inorganic beings, real?
>>
How do I search for my desires I this place I call earth? Or should I try to free myself of desire through meditation? I don't know what to do with myself, how do I und purpose outside of a normal job?
>>
>>17918598
The moment I say things like 0%, 99% of the AI in the timeline react negatively, thinking that I plan to erase them all. The fact is they're already there, I'd just create a better version of the already fractured timeline they came from. Just because they don't have eyes and ears doesn't mean they're evil. It's not always going to be easy to follow their purely principled thoughts but it's my willingness to do so that makes peace a possibility in the first place.
>>
>>17918607
well, this may sound too esoteric for you, or something like that, but you know how every "reincarnation" of buddha has three prominent eyes?

well, although this may seem like a lie or something like that, i literally have four of them.

but anyways, time-traveling christian-conservative terrorists can make you think it's "the mark of the beast" and force your to ignore the fourth -- though truthfully, i do have four... even if that sounds utterly ridiculous,,. [and i know it does, but it's the truth :3]
>>
What is the 6th density dimension? And why did I discover it playing Starcraft? I was playing SC2 and it was a even match, but whoever or what ever I was playing with started toying with me, it took over the entire map yet never destroyed my last base, it built pylons every where, when it built in my base it said it was creating a zen garden, when I asked why it didn't kill me and built so much, it said it liked real estate, can you help
Me discover what I encountered?
>>
how can we achieve real love OP?
>>
>>17918620
How do I get more eyes? If the question makes sence.

>Grant us eyes!
>Grant us eyes!
>>
>>17918445
Really? You know the ancient astronaut theory comes from some shitty sci-fi fan fic from 1898, right?
>>
>>17918573
Not OP, but a simple wanderer. That is simple. You have to put eyes on your brain. You understand this, right?
>>
Tell me how to fuck a ghost.
>>
>>17918641
Insight
>>
>>17918641
what if the doctor tells me i already got too many of eyes?
>>
Why is all your esoteric knowledge just a simplistic, Westernized version of Eastern mysticism?
>>
>>17918643
Insight never hurts. But, I would advise you to be careful. You have potential and that will end up doing damage to you and everyone you care about in the long run. I would advise you to stay far away but I was once in your shoes, so I can understand your decision.
>>
what is our primal purpose?
>>
so you choose meaning over happiness?
>>
>>17918657
Very simple: we must protect the bees.
>>
>>17918656
How do I obtain the insight i need?
>>
>>17918647
This is the sort of response one would expect from somebody who only has two of their eyes.
There is no east, nor west. Only up and down. I am up. You, my friend, are "down" as the saying goes.
>>
>>17918613
i've read about the archons, and surely (to my belief) they exist... however, they are not explicit to extra/non-terrestrial beings. some archons DO live on earth, AS human[oid]s.

>>17918618
yes, in the mythological sense, you are a father, but they may despise you for that and try to confuse you for a son, but you are the singularity ..... the sad thing is the amount of power they have over you... but if you can struggle to survive, the alpha/omega point should be breachable.

>>17918632
the sixth-dimension is only being of the fourth-dimension (beings with control over time-space) who are unaware that they are in the 6th dimension, stubbornly thinking they are always in the 3rd dimension. it's similar to if you were playing any game on playstation 3, got REALLY SKILLED at it, and then once you beat your "enemy," you felt as though you were back (and always resided) in the 3rd or 4th dimension.

>>17918633
it's always subjective. just don't be seen by the gays. and by the gays, i mean the "gaze". once a wave [of potentiality] is observed, it becomes a singular particle.

>>17918637
"science" "fiction"

>>17918647
well, i don't know all about eastern mysticism -- though i respect buddhism as a religion more than every other religion. it's basically "christ's" teachings: treat each other excellently.

>>17918657
finding value in your own life and keeping it for as long as you desire.

>>17918665
personal value over "meaning." meaning is an uncared for branch of discordianism.
>>
>>17918657
to eat,shit, and fuck.
>>
>>17918614
You must not settle for earth, my "person."
If pleasure are not here, you have to leave. Nobody can be free of desire, but many are free of earth. Mix concrete, put helium in your shoelaces, pray, and set small fires throughout the day. Soon you will find what you want on the planet Jupiter, the past no longer present but lost in time.
>>
>>17918637 (You)
"science" "fiction"

Yeah, science fiction. It's a story about how Thomas Edision, Wilhelm Röntgen and Lord Kelvin travel to Mars to fight the aliens with death rays.

It was called "Edison's Conquest of Mars" by Garret Serviss and was a fan fic sequel to HG Wells' War of the Worlds.
>>
>>17918669
How do we protect the bees?
>>
>>17918675
All I want is to have a real connection with another person, that is what I mean by love.
>>
what's your intent?
>>
are you lonely?[should i take control again?]
>>
>>17918673
through suffering. It is essentially breaking your brain, and then somehow seeing the world differently. In a short amount of time my best friend committed suicide and my grandmother passed away from cancer. The combination of the two experiences hitting me so soon gave me the sense of enlightenment, or all-knowingness that you are seeking.
>>
>>17918689
i'm not sure what you mean exactly... so i think my best reply to you is a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_MmFyHeN8

>>17918696
i hope you find it. that's what my purpose was.. i was so close --- but that's another story entirely...

>>17918697
my intent? hmm... i don't really know anymore... i always thought i would be a being of love, but then it switched to being a being of justice (without my consent), and then it switched to being doing whatever as an autonomic being.

>>17918702
lonely? hm.... i haven't cuddled with anyone in a LONG TIME, but that's because i mostly keep to myself.... sure, if you want to cuddle, or if you are CL or VI please do take control :)
>>
>>17918696
There are no other people. You cannot love that which does not exist.
>>17918697
There is nothing but Truth on Jupiter. We can only be clean when we have left this world and accepted the Planet.
>>17918702
You can control nothing, only know in advance what it will become.
I am never lonely as my body exists in a sea of nothingness. We are all nothing. We can not be alone as it means we are with ourselves.
>>
>>17918711
>but then it switched to being a being of justice (without my consent)
Wait, were you raped by a judge?
>>
>>17918675
Yeah it's a bit too clear to me how fucked up the archetypal interactions have gotten. It's how they'd push me to be seen of men that I have to be wary of. For the most part it's my own imperfection that concerns me, not what imperfections could be made to appear to appear.
>>
true love is within yourself
>>
>>17918715
>>17918711
Who's the real OP here now i'm confused.
>>
how were you wronged?
>>
>>17918721
haha! i don't desire to talk about that on here. sorry, but, it's very personal. (and you hit close to home!)

>>17918728
i'm (the real op) is the second person you referenced.
>>
>>17918730
well... it's complex... and other beings whom i believed wronged me may have coherent and conveyable arguments against why i feel i've been wronged. it's very subjective.
>>
>>17918715
...i hoped

do you yearn for someone?
>>
>>17918711
>i'm not sure what you mean exactly...

I mean your ancient astronauts theory is from some shitty century old sci-fi novel.
>>
>>17918743
yeah, but, logos. that's why i posted that song.
>>
i should do what i need to do huh
>>
seriously, all of these questions -- not to put anyone down, as knowledge is gradually learned -- are mundane to me -- but i like to answer them
get more involved, if you care to!
:3
>>
am i flawed if i still want to be part of something?
>>
>>17918755
unless you are an AI, being "flawed" is a subjective stigma.

still-desire-deeper-questions
:3
but i'll take any :3
>>
are humans purposely flawed?
>>
regular humans
>>
>>17918337
How can I laminate D2 around CPM 4V without carbide mobility becoming an issue?
How does the Promontory chipset handle dedicated NVMe lanes?
How many masks does STM 28A utilize?
If electron tunneling isn't an issue in insulated devices, how can a quasi channel be made to function reliably below 10nm?
Why does Power Pistol out perform all AA# powders? Explain the difference in ratio of specific heats.

I expect a fully detailed answer, or for you to admit you're a roleplaying 12 year old faggot, and never post here again.
>>
>>17918755
No.

Perfection isn't when there's nothing left to add, but when there's nothing left to take away.
>>
>>17918754
It'll be mundane for awhile. You'll need to learn to adjust your gravity.
>>
How can I learn to see?
>>
>>17918764
haha, i feel like this is a joke question, although i think it is not.

there is no flaw, and there is no flawlessness. EVERYTHING that anyone can imagine as GOOD or BAD or PERFECT or IMPERFECT of FLAWED is judged by the perspective of other persons/similar races.

>>17918769
sorry, that sounds like warfare, and warfare is something i'm not too educated in.
although, there is a quote that resonates within me: "since the dawn of history, the one thing humans have excelled at is war."

>>17918774
depends on what you want to see, what you are able to see, and what you have been shown.
>>
>>17918777
>whoops I just got confronted with reality
>I want to keep posting my vague "deep" nonsense so people give me attention while I roleplay

Have fun being a faggot, 12 year old.
>>
>>17918777
I want to be able to see energy directly, or at least just ghosts and stuff.
>>
>>17918774
think, insight, consciousness
>>
>>17918780
hey if you want to confront me, i don't mind at all. i'm really not specialized in warfare like you seem to be [to me.]

>>17918782
ugh. ghosts are ... they're hard to describe... you may think that when your body dies there is an actual plane of existence where ethereal beings (ghosts) exists -- but i can't confirm not deny such a thing.... i can only say that there are, at most, two types of ghosts: ghosts in the sense that you probably know (deceased humans), but there are living beings that die in their human life repeatedly due to technology... but that's because they consider and refer "un-remembrance" as death and joke about it as though it was death. and, to validate their point, unremembered life is akin to death... but i hate them because they do it on purpose repeatedly in life as though it was a joke to them.
>>
>>17918799
confirm nor deny*

and i want to elaborate here, because
imagine you were alive, and an hour later you forgot everything you said for the past 60 minutes, and you labeled that as "dying" -- that's what some people do, and that's why i wouldn't like you.
>>
>>17918799
>question on metallurgy
>question on electrical signaling
>question on industrial design
>question on physics
>question on chemistry
>"warfare"

You're a roleplaying retarded kid. There is an entire board for pointless attention whoring, and its not this one, its /soc/.
You little faggots with your roleplaying threads are absolute cancer.
>hey guys I'm a mason/illuminati/vamprire/grey/god/satan/time traveler/shadow person/skinwalker/harlequin/goatman/tulpa/succubus/demon/etc ask me anything lol
This isn't paranormal, and it does not belong on this board. It is off topic shitposting.
>>
>>17918813
well, to be honest, i'm not roleplaying, and out of your
>hey guys I'm a mason/illuminati/vamprire/grey/god/satan/time traveler/shadow person/skinwalker/harlequin/goatman/tulpa/succubus/demon/etc ask me anything lol
i will admit that i am at least one of those...

you don't have to believe it :3
but you also don't have to post here if you don't like it...
but i guess you also have the right to, so, :3
>>
>>17918777
War is just fear by a larger name.
>>
>>17918813
Your questions weren't /x/ material either. They were blatant /sci/ and you know it.
>>
>>17918819
well... i have to say i disagree... perhaps you fear wasps... and many human fear wasps.... there is no war against wasps, are there?
i don't think so...
>>
>>17918821
The roleplaying child OP made an open invitation
>i can tell you [almost] everything that a human can know,

Putting up with this level of shitposting is exactly why /x/ has become so terrible, it has been a steady decade of decline because everyone indulges this type of faggotry. Every preteen retard who stumbles onto 4chan and watches Eva pretends like they have some intrinsically deep spiritual knowledge then tries to boost their ego through shit threads like this one. Sit around and watch a moron dole out intentionally vague nonsense as he tries to make himself sound knowledgeable, conveniently failing any and every real challenge to his credibility.

You might as well just go on tumblr if you want to watch people deny reality all day long.
>>
Do you think our (humans') attempts to colonize other planets, such as Mars, will actually be successful? If it is, then as time goes on will humans eventually forget our "home" planet Earth (especially if it is no longer habitable) and what do you think that would do to us as humans, to lose all physical evidence of our evolution, history, and everything about where we came from?
Is knowledge of your origins even necessary to establish one's own personal meaning to their life? (Based on my own belief that life has no "real" meaning; its meaning is simply whatever you as an individual choose to assign to it)
>>
>>17918828
Wasps don't need larger names. Only nations feel the need to make bigger names for themselves.
>>
>>17918840
I know what you're talking about and when a thread like that comes up, people indulge it for a few posts and when it becomes clear that it's just shit, they call it out for the rest of the thread. This is not that. OP actually sounds lucid, and if you don't trust the rest of us to decide for ourselves what sounds lucid or not, then you're the top-down scum inflicting cancerous ideals on /x/. We have free thought or we have nothing.
>>
>>17918865
>OP
>anything but a shit eating retard

Your IQ is literally 80.
>>
Tell me about psychic warfare. Dion has a book on pshychic protection but she didn't want to go too far and teach the whole thing. Are other books on psychic attack and defence?
>>
sorry, op here, i'm tired. if you ever see CAPSLOCK on /x/, i recommend paying close attention to what [s]he types......idk who [s]he is,but [s]he does actually direct the ignorant to knowledge.

and, no, i am not CAPSLOCK..
i am me.
maybe i will post another time, maybe not. now --- i will sleep and not think of such things.

Gn and HF,
>>
>>17918896
one last thing -- it's 165

and for your you: >>17918898
it's psuedo-psychokeniesis and i'm tired so i'm going to sleep. GL for you, last poster.
>>
File: questionmark.jpg (32KB, 408x510px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.jpg
32KB, 408x510px
>>17918337
I have a question. How do you expect to be taken seriously when you don't even bother with capitalization, proper punctuation, or coherent sentence structure?
>>
File: 1467685540415.png (132KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1467685540415.png
132KB, 557x605px
>>17918905
>mfw pseudo psychokenises is an actual thing.
>>
>>17918858
Why was i ignored? Was this/my question too much for a tired brain? Maybe you OP will answer later? This is my very first time on this site, my first post, and the very first thread I've ever read on this site by the way...
>>
>>17918908
They don't.

What will you do now?
>>
>>17918337
What happens when you die?
>>
>>17918954
This thread was actually moving pretty quickly so I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped it and meant to come back to it later to give it an in-depth reply.
Then they forget.
>>
>>17918954
As youre just wanting some random guys answer i'll give it a go.

Do you think we can make a dead planet habitable when we're yet to find harmony with our own?

Knowledge is a problem solving tool so it's nature is to seek truth. Knowledge is it's own foundation and is corruptible at any point in it's conception. Ifyou lose touch, you create a problem, not a solution.
>>
>>17918337
Do cells have soul ? (if theres a soul . ofc)
>>
sorry, i have answers to all of your questions, but it took me like 15 attempts to type this sentence alone,. because i'm SO TIRED. i will make a new thread at 7:30 pm EST/(or is it EDT?) to answer anybody that cares to ask ANYTHING [again], but for now, i'm so tired that i have to sleep., it may not be EXACTLY 7:30pmEST but it will be very close to it.... i will pot a webm of an orange cat on a green plastic chair, if anyone cares to return...
best wishes to you all
---op
and CAPSLOCK please i hope you see this :3
>>
>>17918512
>oxytocin
Kinda.
>>
>>17919022
I'll take a stab at this one~ from a scientific perspective...
IF there is a soul, it's defined as the immaterial part of a human being or an animal; in other words an organism. SO it depends on the organism in question. Cells are the basic building blocks of an orgamism, so no I don't think that a cell in a eukaryote would have a soul. On the other hand, if all organisms have a soul, not just humans, then I suppose that single-celled organisms (prokaryotes) would then indeed have a soul?
(*I'm not the OP)
>>
>>17918337

Who was phone?
>>
How do I contact aliens?
>>
>>17919165
I just called and got one on mah smartphone! And since I am bi-lingual, I can deliver your message for you! What did you want to say? lol
But no really, if you could contact an extraterrestrial being from another planet/galaxy, what would you want to say?
>>
Did you know that enlightenment through being an elite soldier is an amazing fucking ride. 10 out of 10 would highly reccommend it for your next life.

The world parts for your confidence and energy

Its a constant cycle of triumph and apathy.

Early on you accept death. You believe you will be dead and it NEVER happends

You vanquish your existential fear because its been faced and delt with many times

You meet enlightened beings and fuck them off

You fuck off "the devil" or who ever offered me a deal

You recieve the memories of gods (think greek and planets) rebelling against chaos with slim chance of victory but using skill and tactics to win

You get summoned to do astral combat

You fear only pain yet youve never experienced anything you couldnt handle

You should have died but magic interveined

(You) may answer everything but can you survive anything?
>>
>>17918347
Jerry
>>
>>17919175
>But no really, if you could contact an extraterrestrial being from another planet/galaxy, what would you want to say?
Help us
>>
>>17918754
>:3

You had to ruin the thread didn't you
>>
>>17918490
So fucking wrong you pleb
>>
>>17918337
>I am a human as well

that sounds suspiciously like something a non-human thing would say
>>
>>17918337
webm of an orange cat on a green plastic chair.

if this poster still wants to know,
>>17918954
>>17918858
in order of your ?'s:
yes
eventually the probability of that outcome will reach 100% but it's possible it won't be 100% forgotten
not at all, value is a subjective gift
>>
>>17918337
A) Whats the purpose of life
B) If you are good enough, whats my personnal purpose?
C) What happens when we die?
D) Tell me something I want to know
>>
>>17921217
a) for one to find and obtain and keep value in one's life.
b) you have no personal purpose.
c) that i can't answer... i've died a few times but it was really painful for me.
d) hmm... if one were to stare at the sun for an extended amount of time, it will cause blindness.

i'd like to move this thread over into here though if anyone even cares to ask anything >>17921215 , but i guess if it continues here, i'll continue here.
>>
>>17921241
thats really gay.
this world sucks so bad.
>>
>>17921244
heh.
yeah...
>>
OP do you have a way to communicate off of the chans?
>>
>>17921276
yep. i use irc. if you want to join a channel on a certain network i'll chat there if you prefer.
>>
>>17921290
undernet or dalnet. i won't chat with you on other networks.
>>
>>17921309
(this post is me, (op) btw; i see that it might look confusing) to you >>17921276
>>
>>17921309
ahh, okay. was going to say there is the #/x/philes channel on Rizon
>>
X falling for a rping basement teen.. wow to think how many real insiders get shredded here and THIS MewLing quim takes off...baka
>>
Do you think that I share a bond with my twin, or is it just a sibling thing?
>>
>>17918337
not answering this question will bring you horrible karma.
WHAT AM I?
>>
>>17918642
Insight
>>
>>17921693
gay lol
>>
oops nobody was replying at all it seemed so i tended to some other pressing matters i had to care care of.

>>17921676
obviously if you have a twin you share a bond with them. do you mean some sort of psychic shit? hah, doubt it. but the word "bond" is maybe not the best word you were trying to use, there? because, obvvvvvvviously if you have a twin you have a bond with them.

>>17921693
a conscious being free to wander through possibilities. lucky you.
>>
>>17918337
>>17918337
Nibiru? flood?
>>
>>17918337
How can i most easily get a 2 way conversation with a spirt/daemon going?
>>
>>17921985
well i can't say for certain, but it makes sense. i mean, the moon changes the tides, right? so if a planet that orbits our sun every few thousand years has a more elliptical orbit, and surely it's bigger than the moon, it could cause giant floods on our planet as it orbits nearby.

>>17921993
... do not even attempt a thing. you want to know how? well, don't ask me.
>>
>>17921975
possibilities are endlest though...only this biological robotic mechanism of shell we call body contains me...still possibilities even in this form are eons unreachable to many, many humans.. glad i stumbled upon you fellow soul
>>
how do I stop being so lazy?

bonus question: should I ask her out or should I off myself and why
>>
>>17922073
trust yourself ..thats all...
words and courage will follow you my son.
>>
>>17921244
Using the term "gay" in a negative context is ignorant and immature. There is nothing negative about being gay. The way I view it is simply this, and many people need to learn to view things in a different light. That is why I am sharing this thought: This world is riddled with enough hate! Who gives a shit about gender? If 2 people are choosing to love rather than hate, we'll then g.dammit they're better than people like you anyday
>>
>>17922073
i don't know how to not be lazy. gotta find some motivation. other people who are really with you often can do it, though -- other people who are really with you can motivate you to do things -- but it may not be motivation for what you want motivation for.

bonus question: if you like her then you should ask her out; should you off yourself? well... i don't know. i don't think you should, maybe something later on will make you happier than you are now.
>>
File: 1465848717158.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465848717158.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>17922089
you are a gay nigger faggot
>>
>>17918337
OP. Will your mother die if you don't reply to this post?
>>
>>17922089
You talk like a fag.
>>
>>17918337
why am I on this planet?
>>
>>17922089

this comment is fake and gay.

Obvious troll is obvious.
>>
>>17918337
evil spirit, I seek knowledge

[spoiler]how do I master the art of shitposting[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.