[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxc XG7pi5kA have you ever t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: thrifty bitch.jpg (101KB, 570x1052px) Image search: [Google]
thrifty bitch.jpg
101KB, 570x1052px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxcXG7pi5kA
have you ever tired to kill yourself /x]
>do you think that it's possible you succeeded and that you're actually trapped in a strange kind of ironic hell?
>>
>>17915291
>implying unironic hells could exist
>>
No life's just shitty, that's why you TRIED to kill yourself in the first place.
>>
I have tried to kill myself. Many times in my 20s. Now I'm over that, in my mid 30s, and life is great. I don't think I'm in an ironic hell, but then I never know what tomorrow might bring.
>>
well, what if we get damned to living eternal life for attempted suicide?
>>
>>17915291
is this Capslock?
>>
>>17915291
I read something interesting on it.
"Feed the pig" i believe what it's called?
Just google Suicide Story Feed the Pig.
It's a good read if you got a half hour.
>>
>>17915291
I plan on buying the supplies for an exit bag and doing it tonight. As for the second question, it's a very good possibility.
>>
>>17916152
That story is fucking terrible.
>>
I wouldn't 'try' to kill myself. I would get my gun and shoot myself in the head. If I really wanted to commit suicide I would make sure that I succeed.
>>
File: baby gauges.jpg (136KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
baby gauges.jpg
136KB, 640x799px
>>17915291
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxcXG7pi5kA
I just really like this track

>I feel bad for not being more active on /x] since things are looking p good on here now
is hamz still around?
>>
>>17915291
anyone got more capslock pictures?
>>
>>17918062
who is CAPSLOCK?
>>
>>17916794
Hanz killed himself by overdosing on laxatives.
>>
File: 1468457966729.png (377KB, 1329x1905px) Image search: [Google]
1468457966729.png
377KB, 1329x1905px
>>17916794
>is hamz still around?
you know whats absolutely insane apparently hanz tried to kill himself too, with pills too like 2 days ago...no one heard from him since

your suicide and suicide method is synched...how insane is that, are you really his long lost soulmate? I hope not because I want that pussy

also I've been hearing stories about your nudes where could one procure them if one was so inclined?
>>
>>17920546
lol
>>
thats exactly what I thought until the drugs wore off
>>
>>17920753
>barely a handful of ibuprofen
That kid is such a fat fucking moron
>>
>>17920798
i know right, is life is tragic comedy at its beast, this kid was raid by the german special forces man, he's been in out mental hospitals a long while, one of the last times he tried to kill himself he let a fire start in his place the firemen came and found him unsconscious on the floor, thats one of the last times he was hospitalized.

It's a whole other level, and you're talking bout failing to kill yourself caps, you still have long ways to go to get to hanz status, and thats a good thing
>>
>>17920813
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?????? A MENTAL ILLNESS COMPETITION???!!#!!
>>
If I'm in hell then it's not that bad. Glad that my time of mental weakness was prevented by EMS.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.