[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up /x/? Do you like spoopy stuff, tinfoil, and c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: paranormies logo_beardfix.jpg (121KB, 1200x1023px) Image search: [Google]
paranormies logo_beardfix.jpg
121KB, 1200x1023px
What's up /x/? Do you like spoopy stuff, tinfoil, and conspiracies? Of course you do.

Check out this new podcast, The Paranormies Present: Ahnenerbe hour.

Episode 1 is a general introduction to the show and the hosts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tA5GeXt_Hk

Episode 2 covers the Bohemian Grove and the Manhattan project. Did you know Jeb Bush once got dessert cucked there too? Find out this and more here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aooYTsFrJWE

It's a podcast with fun, spoops, and bantz.
>>
File: 1326017808997.jpg (35KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1326017808997.jpg
35KB, 407x482px
Okay giving it a listen
>>
Tried listening, but this shit is too cringe inducing for me.
>>
Is OP the guy from the other thread who was taking suggestions? If so, congrats on making good on your promise.
>>
Listening. Going to skip straight to the second one. If you want my thoughts, keep it bumped.
>>
>>17915190
>that logo

Way to make sure your show has a very limited reach.
>>
>>17915400
This guy.

I'm gonna call it. I made it to 11 minutes. Here are my thoughts, take them or leave them.

It's definitely rough. But salvageable.

1) Cut the intro down. 1 min is way too long. 10-seconds are enough to give us some mood.

2) Get to the point. Nobody but your crew cares about the lives of your crew. Unless something really scary happened to one of you, don't talk about your weeks on the show. Cut the small talk and get right into what you are going to talk about.

3) Establish who is going to talk and why. Does person "x" have something interesting to say about the grove? Is person "y" particularly interested in cryptids or has some personal experience to share? Your audience has little to know patience right now for in-jokes among you or little asides.

What I thought was well done, and that you could capitalize on for the future was your camaraderie. I don't expect that you could develop the kind of attention you'd need to be inviting guests with a reputation yet, but quoting some people and giving examples of the kind of topics you explore would help. For instance, if I wanted to know more about the history of the Bohemian Grove, as you talk about it, the facts you introduce, where might I go for a source? What are your sources? etc.

You might also consider doing some ghost hunting, digging, something more than sitting around talking.
>>
>>17915435
I guess it's like, I could go on /x/ if all I wanted was vague talk about something, If I'm gonna spend an hour listening to something I want a new perspective, or something more than talk. A personal experience, a guest, a review of a book, something more than I can get by just reading posts here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.