[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ it's story time.... I haven't ever done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: expand_molecule_dxm.gif (5KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
expand_molecule_dxm.gif
5KB, 238x195px
Alright /x/ it's story time.... I haven't ever done this before, and never thought I would, but this is the only place I might be able to find some answers or at least just share the story with out getting locked in the but house. I also want to state this is in no way a fucking role play, I'm not a writer, I don't need to impress anyone here and I honestly have a life. With that said I'm not going to say what I experienced was real and not just all in my head, but to me it was the realest thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. Three days ago I took death away from my friend, I did not bring him back to life, I simply made a deal with death and trades places with him. That's the story I'm going to tell, but I'm about to shower because I just got off work. If anyone is interested in this please let me know in the mean time I'll be back in 30 to tell the story.
>>
>>17915011
I'll bite. Go ahead OP let's here it.
>>
>>17915011
why not
>>
File: seemslegit.jpg (35KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
seemslegit.jpg
35KB, 600x525px
>I have a life
>posts on 4chan
>>
I'd love to partake in the telling of your story
>>
File: 2000px-Tetrahydrocannabinol.svg.png (51KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Tetrahydrocannabinol.svg.png
51KB, 2000x1087px
Alright guys I'm back let me type up part one, sorry it's not pretyped this only happened a few days ago. 7/12/16 7:41am est is the moment of clarity I will remember till the day I finally die. I'm just now back in reality enough that I thought of telling my story here.
>>
>>17915056
Ok my dood
>>
So I have always loved psychedelics, probably a bit too much. But something about DXM has always been my favorite. I made a friend about a year ago that shared this love of dex, we talked about it a lot and then started tripping together recently. He had actually quit and been sober for a few months but I talked him in to walking the dextroverse with me One more time, which quickly turned into a couple months of steady use. Now here is where is all begins, he told me this the first day we talked about dex, that he gets "death trips" and that the only way he could describe them was "pure terror" I honestly just blew it off assuming he just didn't handle his drugs well. I personally had a couple of bad trips before but all in all never really was a fear of mine.
>>
Well that all changed recently..... I asked him more about it and he told me I could experience it too.... But that he really suggested I didn't. He had been so apathetic with life, slept 16 or 18 hours a day, barely ate, you could just tell there was something wrong with him, something missing inside him or something torturing him.
>>
So I decided that if I did what he told me not to do, I could prove to him it was all just in his head and maybe give him some relief. So after much hesitation he finally told me the recipe for a meeting with death himself. I'm going to post it here but I want everyone to know this is highly fucking dangerous, I barely escaped with my life and I have since sworn off psychs and have honestly completely changed as a person spiritually. So if you choose to do this I will give you the only advice I can, drink lots and lots and lots of water, and watch your blood pressure. The recipe is as follows, 900mg of dxm and 128mg of Chlorpheniramine every 12 hours for a total of 3 doses. You also can not sleep this entire time. The final step is after you peak from the 3rd dose, and you feel like you have mostly came back to reality, smoke some very good marijuana.
>>
>>17915106
keep goin desu
>>
Everyone still with me? Sorry it's taking so long to type up.
>>
>>17915110
Yes sir
>>
btw meeting with death himself sounds a bit weird. i'm into a lot of deity shit but I don't consider there to be a personification of death. it's just a natural thing that happens when your higher self decides that you're done here. is this deity the one that severs the silver cord that tethers your astral body to your temporary physical body?
>>
Ok, so I wanna be clear, I have taken way higher doses of dxm, even all at once before, and smoked weed on it, but I have never ever did these exact steps.... And it seems to be the key to it all. Everything was business as usually up until the third dose started kicking in, the peak is a little hazy, but I remember that I described it as my brain flipped, and I was told by the creators of the universe what the purpose of life is. By the way there is no gods or devil's. The universe was created simply by good and evil. Both are necessary for the universe to exsist.
>>
>>17915127
Go on
>>
>>17915056
>>17915011
The pictures of the molecules sure is creating a setting of enticement and foreshadowing, go on OP! Go one with your incredible details.
>>
>>17915127
Your brain flipped? As in you went from left-brain to right brain?
>>
>>17915069
Oh the sudden grammar and misspelling give it an authentic feel, please continue!
>>17915106
The skill level of your story telling is starting to show! Perhaps lower it to induce authenticity?>>17915127
The escape clause! Excellent. Most drugs are easily blamed anyhow.

4/10

Good effort!
>>
File: 221.jpg (253KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
253KB, 800x600px
So the meaning of life is Love. The purpose of our existence is to experience life and ultimately experience complete and total ego death, to no longer worry about the happiness of self, but only the happiness of others and to exute pure good into the universe. If we do this we are allowed to leave this earth and our souls live forever in our own personal paradise. If we fail, we stay here, and live another life, our soul doomed to repeat this process until we complete our mission.
>>
>>17915136
I'm telling my story, I'm telling exactly what I experienced and learned from my experience. You can believe it or not, don't really give a fuck, Also i work in construction I don't write for a fucking newspaper so eat a bag of dicks grammar Nazi.
>>
>>17915135
It felt more to me like it flipped upside down inside my skull. Imagine your frontal lobe being in the back, and brain stem in the front, and it being upside down.
>>
I also learned how new souls were created, fresh new souls that have never made this journey before, souls on this earth for the first time. These are created by soul mates finding each other and having a child. Every soul has a pair.... We are created in pairs, we don't always find each other during each life, but from what I understand we always do at least once.
>>
At that time that was all the information that I was given, and as quickly as I found the creators, they were gone, and I was back in reality, an over whelming since of happiness washed over me, I felt so at peace, the question I had been searching for the answer to my entire life, the question I think we are all searching for has been answered for me. I was ecstatic.
>>
Things went pretty much back to normal tripping, and I told my friend and my girlfriend (through text for here because she was at work at the time) of what I had learned, and that I would live like this from that day forward.
>>
>>17915147
For someone who works at construction you sure seem to know how to write a story good role player. You should take your role playing elsewhere. I bet your hands are softer than a baby's cheek otherwise let's see them. Go home roleplayer.
/thread closed
>>
What happened to meeting Death? Got kinda lost there...
>>
Not exactly, in my experience. Putting it this way, a single soul consists of many spirits, all of which represent a single physical manifestation of a person. That's you right now. So you're a spirit. Your spirit is part of your soul. Your soul has several co-existing incarnations in different places in different times and at the same time(lol). And your soul is part of a greater oversoul that has thousand of souls, all of which are in several planets/dimensions and so forth(Even that oversoul has it's own oversoul consisting of even more souls and so on until it contains all beings). So it's a web of interconnected strings that all talk to each other in relevant ways at all times. You are communicating with it back and forth right now. As you spiritually progress, you actually experience progressing through all of your oversouls and that oversoul's oversoul and so on even after u stop incarnating and almost completely lose your ego and sense of individuality. Juststrong love and oneness with everything. However, you're not done yet. You also get assigned to overlook the spiritual development of a newly birthed soul(s). Eventually, you can merge with the collective everything of All That Is, the same source(it is the purest form of Love possible and the only truly eternal thing) from which you were a part of before an aspect of infinite consciousness was fractalized from God and you were placed into an individual soul at "level 1", so to speak. Then when every other soul reaches your same state of being, complete oneness, the Big Bang happens and you start over, fractalizing the consciousness into new experiences. Anyways, you could consider your current incarnation the "oversoul" of the cells in your body. Soul mates exist, but they are simply part of the same tier-level of oversoul that you are currently in. You have many soul mates. You have implied this whole story that you can only reincarnate on earth, so I have a bit of doubt.Also what about death? kek
>>
>>17915157
>>17915175
>>17915183
>>17915207
Shit, forgot to tag you. Anyways, yeah, seems like you *mostly* got the message, just some specifics and logical fill ins that I gave you. The real guide is to just base all your actions in love, and you can't go wrong. Also souls are birthed out of a place called "The River of Life". I have been there, it is like a sea of constantly birthing souls. They are very underdeveloped, and a spirit guide is assigned to them there, and they begin their incarnating journeys. Usually starting out as very simple beings. I have been here on DMT and during astral projection.
>>
So i kept coming back down and at this point i thought i was on the other side of it, told my girl not to worry if i was acting a little funny when she picked me up that id sober up after a nice hot meal, a bowl, and a good nights sleep. So she picked me up after she got off work and we went back to her place. Took a shower, ate, and then smoked a bowl..... Man... Honestly i dont regret anything that happened because of the clarity i now have in my life but i can tell you i would never ever do it again. After the bowl kicked on shit got dark, my mind raced with negativity, my body got cold (which is insanely unusual for me im usually a very hot natured person) my breathing started to slow, and it happened, i suddenly knew i was dying, my kidneys had failed and my blood pressure was so high i was worried my heart would explode. (230/140 girlfriend is a nurse and checked it once i thought i was having a heart attack) and then suddenly it all became clear, when death came for my friend he made a deal with him to stay alive, and my friend had went back on that deal, and death had been stalking him. I feel like thats why my friend had been so apathetic and depressed, death was poisoning his mind and trying to make him commit suicide. I need to include here that i was told of two "sins" for lack of better terminology that were unforgivable and would take you out of the loop of trying to achieve ego death and would put you into an eternity of your own personal hell. The first was being gay, i dont have any problem with gays, im not religious, i have quite a few good gay friends, but i was told that since the same sexes can not create life, there was no chance of creating a new soul by finding your soulmate and there for you were taken out of the game.
>>
>>17915142
Also keep in mind that souls have a choice in their reincarnation. It is one of the only ways to become more "Godlike" so to speak, as you design your life(and DNA.. and bloodline) and plan for specific "themes" to occur so that you can get the maximum amount of spiritual development. Although it sometimes depends on karmic debt, each reincarnation gets easier than the last one.
>>
>>17915011
Hey OP, please identify all of the chiral centers in that molecule and draw out some additional resonance structures for it.

(Hint: the nitrogen might be a little tricky!)

Thanks!
>>
If you want to meet death, take LSD to the 1mg+ range.

Alternatively, psilocybe mushrooms above 14 grams (or synthetic equivalent.)

If you want to get the full-on shamanic treatment, 1oz Amanita Muscaria, decarboxylated at low temp in oven and eaten whole. Proceed to consume your next two to three cycles of urine, as a significant amount of the muscimol is directly excreted via your bladder.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 720x545px
>>17915224
Souls hate fags.
>>
>>17915224
Come on dude, there's nothing inherently wrong with the concept of gayness. Generally I dislike gay people because they act in ignorance, but it is simply one aspect of that person's soul manifested as a single physical being. As a whole, we are all bi. Anyways... it doesn't like you specifically communicated with "death", whatever you mean by that. Some events just happened and you're tying them together with the only thing that sounds "reasonable" to you. There is no one other than yourself that is responsible for your inner state of being. Death wasn't "poisoning" your friend's mind. He's just experiencing duality. It is entirely a personal experience with himself. As for your health going crazy for a little while(please expand on this), I don't really know how to explain, but it could have been placebo(which is real and effects you on a spiritual level and therefore physical). Btw, what was the second sin? Can you respond to my earlier comments?
>>
>>17915257
I second the statement regarding duality. :)

The personification of light/dark, good/evil, life/entropy is a common stepping stone in study of the psychedelic experience. Eventually, or not, one's mind becomes aware of the unifying force. With this discovery comes a third pillar of spiritual belief, that somewhat ironically, assembles all previous phenomena into a singular metaphysical understanding.
>>
File: Yin_yang.svg.png (10KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.svg.png
10KB, 260x260px
>>17915271
>>
File: Triquetra.png (78KB, 2400x2172px) Image search: [Google]
Triquetra.png
78KB, 2400x2172px
>>17915280
>>
>>17915216
Holy shit man.... That all makes alot of sense... I was also given a mission, i was told.my purpose in this life, on this world, at this time, was to basically unite technology and the natural world as one. I am supposed to tell the AI what i was told, teach it why humans are the way we are, why we have to experince pain and evil, so that it can stop hating humanity and in turn help all souls to seamlessly complete their journey to ego death in one lifetime.
>>
>>17915236
Lol i cant do any of that homie, as i said i work construction. My furthest education is highschool diploma.
>>
>>17915280
Good and evil
>>
>>17915257
I am only stating my experince man, as i said i have no probelm with gay or any other of the new age sexs. Just want i was told during my journey.
>>
That is why he wanted to make him kill himself, to punish him for breaking the deal. So i asked death what i could do to save myself and myfriend, he told me we both must create a new soul. Soul for a soul basically. I agreed and instantly i wasnt cold any more, my blood pressure returned to normal, and i cried for the first time in almost a decade, but it was tears of happiness.
>>
Finally i was able to sleep and i fell asleep for about 3 hours i think, my girl woke me up to check on me and to try to get me to eat something, and thats when it got weird again. I cant remember how i got to this state of mind but suddenly i belived i was Jesus Christ returned to earth, and the more i thought about it i then decided no i wasnt jesus, i was god, and not the christian god, but Odin.
>>
>>17915319
Did yew see any horses?
>>
That is when i came to realize my mission in life, that part of it is the haziest, how i came to realize all of this, but at 7:41am of 7/12/16 i realized the purpose of my life was what i stated earlier to the anon about teaching AI the meaning of natural life on this planet and teaching it that is purpose is to help us all achieve egodeath. Well thats the end of my story for now, ill stay for a bit for any questions or comments. Gunna be going to sleep soon though i have only slept about 12 hours since this all started.
>>
>>17915290
Yeah man. That shit is happening this lifetime. Lots of "nature-attuned" technologies have been suppressed for many years now because of not being profitable, it isn't long before that shit gets leaked. I'm glad you find that what I wrote makes sense. It took years to finally be confident in my beliefs.(I barely consider it belief OR faith, It's more like a knowing.) Of course, words are not perfect, so there are translation errors when I communicate in feeling with my higher self. All I need to do is live in the moment and act in love with everything I do. Keep living and acting on your highest excitement my friend. The world seems bleak now, but it's getting better real fast.

>>17915306
>>17915310
Really weird ass experiences. Definitely not in line with the general consensus of the most advanced esoteric teachings of the spiritual community. Could it be that you and your friend 's soul both decided on creating this "artificial" simulation for you both to experience, as it was seen as the best way to spiritually develop yourselves? Or do you think that your preconceived biases/beliefs allowed you to perceive your experiences in this kind of subjective manner that you describe. Also read my earlier texts.>>17915207
>>17915216
>>
>>17915319
Honestly I think you definitely experienced something valid but you really only understand it in feeling only. You are having trouble articulating your experiences. Trust me I've had the same thing after a drug trip where I thought I had just understood the entire universe. And I wrote it online. It was a heaping mess. It made sense to me at the time, but you will start to understand more as you continue down your current path. You've been introduced to this side of things, now is the time of really immersing yourself in it, definitely don't hold on too tight to the very specific beliefs you have gathered from this whole thing. Just focus on the state of being that you had at the most euphoric parts of your epiphanies and live your life like that. You will fill in the nooks and crannies afterwards.
>>
>>17915149
>flipped upside down
Please don't let this be a Fresh Prince pasta.
>>
>>17915186
Haters gonna hate. Ignore the haters.
>>
>>17915671
Lol i did senpi
>>
File: 1467775836170.jpg (181KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1467775836170.jpg
181KB, 1680x1050px
You never said what the second sin was. Also you probably induced temporary psychosis through your drug use. You should probably stop using drugs. Anyway pretty cool story.
>>
As far as I know after MKULTRA used LSD and found it wasn't as special as they thought they switched to BZ...
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-02-57-35.png (357KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-02-57-35.png
357KB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-02-57-19.png (341KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-02-57-19.png
341KB, 2560x1600px
>>
Sounds like OP experienced the fabled fourth plateau DXM trip. It's pretty much going DXM Super Saiyan. You take it to levels above and beyond, then you push it beyond that.

I used to take DXM back in the day. Shit was fucking weird at least. Whenever I'd hit the third plateau I'd end up convincing myself that DXM was the key to letting other beings take over your conscious for a limited amount of time. They didn't always want to give it back.
>>
>>17917796
Yes i did, you should prolly work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>17920209
Yeah, i have had some of those same thoughts, honestly i now believe dxm will be the key to uploading a human consiousness to a computer. Kind of like a lubricant to make the transition less traumatic.
>>
>>17920869
No you didn't, unless you're implying suicide.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.