[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sitting with a friend and after playing some "scary"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 188x239px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 188x239px
I'm sitting with a friend and after playing some "scary" video games and watching "scary" movies we realized that we just couldn't be satisfied. Anyways, we looked into summoning Satan, but the steps required there require a little too much time and effort. We need a quick scare and we're not afraid to sell our souls to get it. Does anyone know how we can contact any supernatural beings for a quick scare?
>>
Put it in his pooper for big scares quick.
>>
>>17914873
But how do I find Satan to put it in his pooper?
>>
>>17914875
No. Put it in your friend's pooper.
>>
>>17914883
This.
>>
>>17914883
Ohh okay, I'll try that
>>
>>17914883
The spookiest part is how much he enjoyed it :/ isn't there anything I can do to summon some kind of demon?
>>
>>17914905
Go to the ghetto and yell "niggers need to be put down like the animals they are" a few times and you'll summon a couple demons.
>>
>>17914867
go to /b/ you faggot
>>
>>17914939
Fuck off, I know you're the same person
>>
>>17914932
Is this confirmed?
>>
>>17914867
>Anyways, we looked into summoning Satan,

howlermonkey.mp3
>>
it ain't that hard.

lesser key of solomon.

Post results or gtfo
>>
My gypsy grandfaher use to know a couple of ways. One inclduded putting cats in a bag tied in 6 or 7 knots and left in a 4 way intersection on the right time and day of the year and at some time the knots would come undone and the "devil" would appear. I'm sorry I don't have specifics because my parents would make me cover my ears whenever he told such stories but my aunt claims to have recorded such stories from him while he was alive. I'll try to get those from her sometime but no promises cuz that shit freaks me out. Idon't know if I believe such things but who's to say it is the biblical devil or Satan that we know and not just another dimensions higher consciences fucking with us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.