[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad was driving today and a bird flew into the window of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160713_222913.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_222913.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
My dad was driving today and a bird flew into the window of this vehicle hitting the frame of the door on the way in. It landed in his passenger seat and was dead. He showed and was going to throw it in the garbage. I didn't think that was a good idea because the bird died due to destructive inventions of selfish humans.

How do I bury or give this bird a proper ceremony for its death?

I want to make sure nature is balanced. I was thinking of burying it a few feet below ground right beside a tree, at its base. Is that a good idea?

Thanks.
>>
>>17914775
sleep tight birb
>>
>>17914775

It's dead.

Whats all this newthink shit you're spewing about a dead bird?
>>
>>17914775
>I was thinking of burying it a few feet below ground right beside a tree, at its base. Is that a good idea?
Do it a bit deeper so other animals don't smell it and try to unbury it.
>>
>>17914787
Thanks for a bump.

>>17914794
What did this bird ever do to you?
What makes you better than this bird?

>>17914801
Yeah, I was worried about that. Especially since we have a dog that likes to dig/bury.
>>
>>17914775
No, the bird died because it's a moron that flies in front of cars.

Natural selection. Also fuck you and your nature shit
>>
>>17914805
Why aren't you putting it back in the seat it worked so hard to get in?

It suicided to ride in that car, at least respect it's final wishes.
>>
lol its a fucking bird. animals have no souls. put it in garbage or flush down toilet.
>>
Throw it in the woods or ditch and a scavenger will pick it up or it will decompose. That's literally what nature will do to balance itself. Do anything but that and you've taken a step beyond what nature would do. Birds don't bury themselves when they die, otherwise. They just hit the ground.

Quit being a selfish human and thinking nature needs your help.
>>
>>17914775
Nah. Put it in the driveway and watch the maggots eat it for a few days.

Keep the skeleton as a nice conversation piece.
>>
>>17914807
How is it natural selection since cars aren't natural?
>Also fuck you and your nature shit
You're part of nature too, whether or not you like it.

>>17914808
What do you mean? Cut open the seat, put the bird inside and stitch it back up?
I'm sure the bird was just dying to become part of a mechanical beast destroying it's home.

>>17914812
You're an animal bud.

>>17914814
Thanks for the advice, that's probably the best idea.
And just for the record, I didn't think nature needed my help, I just didn't want to disrespect nature, and in turn, have nature disrespect me.
>>
>>17914820
>Keep the skeleton as a nice conversation piece.
That seems very disrespectful.
>>
You should makes it a little boat. then sail him down the river a ways. Then take a bow and arrow and shoot the little boat with a flaming arrow setting it on fire.
>>
>>17914814
this

the bird will decompose peacefully wherever and the cycle of energy will continue on, as it has for thousands of years without burials

it'll be okay
>>
>>17914775
Grill it.
>>
>>17914775
Eat it. That way it's body is not wasted but provides nourishment. Let the dead bury themselves.
>>
>>17914828
Reminded me of Legend of Zelda.

>>17914829
I'm leaning towards it being the best option.

>>17914834
>>17914835
I'm worried about diseases and parasites.
>>
File: V8N1mg1.png (427KB, 759x482px)
V8N1mg1.png
427KB, 759x482px
>>17914821
Your father must be proud to have someone leeching off his hard work whining about humans destroying nature.

Nigga nature will be here long after we're gone.
>>
>>17914859
LOL! I work with my dad, and work quite hard at that...
Anyways, that picture seems a little inaccurate. What was worse than the way humans are destroying the Earth now?
>>
>>17914870
Have you seen Chernobyl recently? Nature is doing just fine. Same with Fukushima exclusion zone.

Just eat/burn/bury/can the bird and move on. Theres millions of them flying about.
>>
>>17914775

eat that sumbitch
>>
>>17914881
>Have you seen Chernobyl recently?
No I haven't, I'll have to take a look at that.

I would just like to be as little destructive as possible. Just because nature can recover doesn't mean we should damage it. Just like your body, just because you can heal a cut or broken bone, doesn't mean you should cut yourself or break your bones.

>>17914888
Already said I was afraid of diseases and parasites.
>>
>>17914881
I would say they're doing fine because it's been abandoned by humans. There's no "destructive inventions" that the OP is speaking of. I think you're both pretty much on the same page, actually.
>>
>>17914904
>Already said I was afraid of diseases and parasites.

that's why you cook it first
>>
>>17914775
You don't need to balance shit. Do whatever makes your feel better.

The universe balances itself, it has been since the beginning of existence.
>>
>>17914835

Just be sure to shit on the grass
>>
>>17914936

Waste treatment plants put it back into environment too chief.
>>
>>17914918
There are parasites that survive intense heat.

>>17914910
What is your opinion of what I should do?

>>17914935
>>17914936
>>17914938
Thanks.
>>
Why do you feel the need to "balance" anything anyways? It isn't your duty. It's all done on its own by the universe. Intense suffering is just as necessary as intense pleasure for the entire system that is existence to work.
>>
File: poltergeistbackyard1[1].png (508KB, 847x356px) Image search: [Google]
poltergeistbackyard1[1].png
508KB, 847x356px
>>17914775
1. Place it in a cigar box in a bed of napkins
2. Place a Twizzler in the box next to it
3. Bury it in the ground
The smell of the cigars will prevent any dog from digging it up and munching on it.
>>
>>17914957
Why is intense suffering necessary?

>>17914961
Why a Twizzler?
>>
>>17914963
Once again, for balance. For intense pleasure to be experienced, it's opposite must also be experienced. The more permanent something is, the more lifeless it tends to be. A human being experiences both "positive" and "negative" change (think of a sine wave), it is constantly shifting and changing. We can look at a human and easily say, "Yes, that is life." because it is changing. A rock on the other hand, does not appear to change. To our perspective, it does not appear to have "ups" and "downs" like us humans. Thus, we look at it and call it lifeless.

Less contrast means less change, which means less life. Something that remains stagnant is rarely considered "life" by any immediately observable means.
>>
>>17914991
So what should I do? Burn it?
>>
>>17914996
What would make you feel good?

Personally, it would make me feel just fine to simply bury it in the woods.
>>
>>17914998
That's what I was leaning towards.
>>
>>17914775
A bird flew into my dining room window last week and killed itself. I ended up throwing it behind my garden where I throw all the rabbits I've caught then killed.

Have had no bad effects since. Don't be ridiculous, OP.
>>
>>17914963
>Why a Twizzler?

it represents a worm, without the karmic burden of actually killing another living being to bury one.
>>
>>17914821
You're an idiot, OP.
How can we as humans be a part of nature, yet the things we create are not natural?

Is a beaver's dam not natural?
>>
>>17914775
Gotta bury it in your pooper op
>>
File: 1379061414001.jpg (32KB, 246x278px) Image search: [Google]
1379061414001.jpg
32KB, 246x278px
>>17914821
>How is it natural selection since cars aren't natural?
Natural selection is just the survival of the fittest, the ones that are best adapted to their environment. And humans and their creations are part of that.
That bird is dead becuse it hit a car and now the ones that will breed is the ones that survived all the hardships and either kept away from the roads or flew higher above it.
See now how it is natural selection?
>>
>>17914775
Been watching too much Parasyte?
>>
>>17914805
What makes me better than a bird? That i'm a human, i have consciusness, i'm intelligent, i'm the masterpiece of the creator.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.