[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have spooky stories from Canada? I'll start >Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Anyone have spooky stories from Canada? I'll start
>Be me
>Be living in an anbandoned vineyard
>That meant a fucking huge backyard
>So huge that you could walk for a fe hours and not get to the other side
>I was pretty young back then,like 11 or 12
>I knew there were some coyotes, but they mostly stayed hidden during the day
>Me,my mom and her old boyfriend decided to go take a nice,long walk in the woods
>Whatcouldgowrong.jpg
>After about 20 minutes,we stumbled upon this weird thing
>it happens when a tree is rooted way down in the earth but it still topples,so it lifts a huge chunk of dirt in the air,making a kinda small crawlspace
>I point my shitty flashlight in the hole
>So many fucking roots,but I stop on a rock with some black stuff on it
>Kinda like dried blood
>Some bones
>I realize at the time they must have been human
>My mom looks at it
>Her face goes pale
>''Hey Sweetie,we should go home now''
>Be confused as fuck,thinking it was coyotes or some shit
>My mom just grabs me like I'm just gonna get dragged into the night
>I hear something rustling a few meters behing us,close to the hole
>Nope.jpg
>We just run back to the house,our dogs looking weird as fuck
>My mom's boyfriend locks all the doors and windows,grabs an axe and leans it against the table
>We play board game for the rest of the night
>Nothing came up,we called the police,but nothing was tgere when they went back
>Me and my mom don't live there anymore, but she is still in good term with the guy living there
I'm sorry if that wasn't great,I'm not using to greentexting
>>
>>17914757
>Me and my mom don't live there anymore, but she is still in good term with the guy living there

She fucking him still?
>>
>>17914813
Nah,they broke up but stayed friends
>>
Good story. Any Canadanons been to Nahanni Valley?

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/10/the-mysterious-valley-of-the-headless-corpses/
>>
>>17914757
So what was it?
Also when writing, you say, my mom, me and a friend. Never me first. Im sorry for correcting you, just trying to help
>>
I hate greentexting, and this isn't a great story.
I live in rural Saskatchewan, near a reserve, and these fuckers go on about Wendigo all the fucking time. They're mostly drunk so I ignore them, but some of the shit they talk about is pretty creepy. Decapitated dogs and shit. No bears in this area either for reference
>>
>>17914757
Weird things are afoot on Vancouver Island. Yes, even weirder than the hippies.
>Be me, walking home from work
>It's late, and there aren't a lot of cars out, so when a vehicle drives past, I glance at it
>It's a windowless white van, as it drives off I notice it has European plates
>I think it's German, since it has a D beneath the EU logo
>Super weird, but I keep going
>A few minutes later, a similar van passes by going the same direction
>I know it can't be the same one, since this road ends in a dead end
>Later still, I reach my driveway, and another white EU van drives past
Not that I was paying much attention, but I never saw or heard them leave.

Unrelated, but a guy up the street was arrested for firing his gun into the woods. Apparently he was shooting at bigfoot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.