[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freaky but Small thing just happened to me earlier. >Set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: glitch-david-szauder-1.jpg (32KB, 598x300px) Image search: [Google]
glitch-david-szauder-1.jpg
32KB, 598x300px
Freaky but Small thing just happened to me earlier.

>Set up for shower
>Close toilet lid for clothing to sit on
>Take clothing off
>Close lid again

After closing the lid again I thought about how I just closed it not even 2 seconds ago. IRL Glitch or something?
>>
Filthy Gaijin Letting toilet touch clothes.
>>
>>17911845
You're saying you had to close the toilet a second time AFTER you took your clothes off it. How were your clothes on top of an open toilet? I highly doubt you meant they were on the tank because the way your wrote it implies you didn't notice it being mysteriously open until you removed your clothes.

This is either a poorly thought out RP or a poorly written experience:/ can you explain it a little better please?
>>
>>17911901
Okay so I closed the lid WITH my clothing still on, and as I was taking my clothing off to put them on the toilet the lid was open so I re closed it.
>>
>>17911913

Thank you for clarifying, that makes more sense.

Obviously, there is a ghost living in your toilet & it stuck it's head out to watch you naked which propped open the lid.
>>
>>17911845
Maybe you, I don't know, opened it as you were taking your clothes off of the toilet?
>>
>>17911845
you're creating reality while reality is creating you

everything happens only because you're convinced it will

everything is just a figment of your imagination

glitch in the matrix

etc.
>>
>>17911845
you lifted it up right after taking the clothing off and never even thought about it.
>>
Did you have to pee when close lid first time? But suddenly not have to pee wheb close lid secon time?
>>
Dementia.
>>
>>17911845
you put the seat down in your mind but didn't actually put it down, it's like when your typing a sentence and forget to type a word because you already thought it.
>>
>>17911901
>being this retarded
>>
>>17911938
this
>>
File: 1467224636883.png (444KB, 719x505px) Image search: [Google]
1467224636883.png
444KB, 719x505px
>>17911845
Are you indian by any chance?
>>
>open Reddit app
>all posts are the same creepy shit
>realize it's /r/creepy
>dont even remember entering it
>repeat once a day
>cant reproduce it by paying attention
>tried unsubing, no effect
>>
>>17911845

it was the toilet fairy
>>
>>17911845
Something similar happend to me the other day.
I droped the tv remote on my couch as I went to the kitchen to get a snack, but when I droped the remote it fell on the ground instead of the couch. I went to the kitchen to get the snacks and just thought to myself "I'll pick it up when I get back". But when I was about to reach for the remote on the floor, I realized it was on the couch. The weirdest part is that the batteries lid was broken off now, so that confirms that it did fall on the ground and that I didnt pick it up and forgot, because if I had picked it up I wouldve put the lid back on...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.