[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I rarely post here because nothing spoopy ever happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: duchovny.jpg (76KB, 390x586px) Image search: [Google]
duchovny.jpg
76KB, 390x586px
Okay, so I rarely post here because nothing spoopy ever happens to me. Long time lurker, first time greentexter, so be gentle.

>3 weeks ago
>boyfriend's mom is at our place, chillin
>older woman, much older than my milf teenage mom. a big hippie back in the day, no religious affiliation
>I've been dabbling in witchcraft and the occult for the past 8 months-ish
>had just got around to making my own scrying mirror
>showing bf's mom (let's call her Susan and my bf Jake) some of my altar stuff
>she grabs the mirror (not really a mirror if you don't know- a picture frame with the glass painted black for meditation/divination use)
>explain to her what it's used for
>she's like mesmerized by this mirror
>I laugh awkwardly, try to put it back, woman has a death grip on it
>"oh man I can see a little boy lying there, I think he's dead. there's white figures everywhere and...woah a fucking demon!"
>figure she's fucking with me at this point
>she's super excited trying to show me what she's seeing
>i kinda see it but am a super analytical skeptic
>i know i have witchcraft shit but fuck I WANT TO BELIEVE dammit
>kind of just chuckle to appease her and start heading back to living room
>she follows but with that goddamn mirror
>starts desperately trying to show jake to prove she's not crazy/lying
>"holy shit no fucking way!"
>omg shut up joke's over guys let it go
>"anon grab some candles and incense i wanna get spooky in here"
>...k
>he grabs video camera and starts filming mirror
>sees something to make him shit brix
>starts wildly directing mother to sit in front of large mirror in living room on floor with scrying mirror facing it while he films both mirrors looking for weird shit
>apparently family time's turned into a good ole fashioned ghostfest '16

I will cont in next post, bump for interest so i know I'm not wasting my time
>>
>>17910429
YOU
ARE
A
FUCKING
CUNT!
>>
File: d3.jpg (51KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
d3.jpg
51KB, 462x579px
>>17910429
also before you ask I'm more than happy to post this vid but my bf has a pile of SD cards here and doesn't remember which one it's on so imma have to sort through a lot of bullshit.

>we're all talking about what we're seeing
>at this point I'm seeing weird shit that they're claiming to see too but I don't tell them that, just keep mouth shut
>this goes on for quite awhile
>susan takes break from scrying and i take over with jake still filming
>as im sitting down to get a good angle bf and i fight for a minute
>im pissed 'cause he's so fucking excited he just shoves me over
>"WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK"
>there is in fact a fucking orb hovering right above my shoulder
>small white light, steady, just chillin
>wave hands in front of it, check blinds for outside source, no reflections to cause it in the room
>finally blinks out
>kay...that was kind of weird
>we are all exhausted after this ghostly climax
>decide to give up
>susan picks up mirror as soon as i set it down and just cradles it
>asks to take it home with her that night
>"ill bring it back tomorrow i promise"
>she lives in a town 40 minutes away
>wants to take this little black mirror all the way home to 'play with' and bring it back in the AM
>at first I'm just like weirded out, but say I guess I don't care, why tf not right
>suddenly really weird feeling envelopes me
>vision of her wrecking her car while just staring at this mirror while driving home at what's now 10:30 PM
>on second thought...maybe that's not kosher
>feel like I'm prying it from her cold dead talons
>she leaves

I've never seen her act like that before, it's hard to explain unless you know her. I really wanna upload that vid, I'm gonna try sorting through shit tonight.

Cont
>>
File: d2.jpg (41KB, 318x400px) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
41KB, 318x400px
>>17910465
ur so sweet thx :')
>>17910466

>i am a tumblrfag
>i hate me too trust me
>i make a post about this night
>random guy starts messaging me about how weird it all is
>says he has a supposed medium friend he can ask about all this
>i agree, y tf not rite
>FFW: next afternoon
>wake up to a message from dude
>message reads:
> "Well as you know I believe that things like this can happen. I have a few things to tell you . First I never use a scrying mirror or Ouija Board, they can bring good and bad . I never contact spirit without first getting protection . I feel that the orb on her shoulder was someone that has passed in her life like a uncle?? And was there for protection?? Well as for sageing that can just push a spirit into a corner. So first you must sage All the house from attic to basement if there is such, while saying the Lord’s prayer and don’t get confrontational then you put sea salt around the outside of the house . Hope this helps"

a little backstory on me: My mom had two brothers, one blew his brains out before I was born, the other was a junkie fuck who pimped out his wives and robbed stole and shot whoever he could for whatever he wanted that day. I myself turned into a junkie fuck (not as severe as all that but i was a homeless stripper, panhandling for cash, living in cars or whatever. I hadn't spoken to junkie uncle since I was 7 and my grandma gave him my number to try to talk to me about how to stop being a junkie fuck. We spoke for a little more than a year over the phone (he'd moved to nashville so i never got to see him just phone convos) before one day getting a call from my mom sobbing saying he was dead. I guess him and his buddies were drinking during winter 2014 and walking round town. He passed out on the sidewalk and they just left his ass there. He was found in the morning frozen stiff and dead.

Cont
>>
Enjoying this
>>
>>17910465
what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you yell this at every girl you see on the street?
>>
Anyone who continues to post in this thread is a child molester.
>>
File: bracelet.jpg (119KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
bracelet.jpg
119KB, 540x720px
>>17910509
thanks m8 Ill keep going then
>>17910491
>well when I read her saying the orb was an uncle for protection i promptly pissed myself
>thank heavens i was not speaking to this dude in person would have been embarrassing
>tell him about shit and how weird of a coincidence that is
>chat a bit more, sign off
>after my first WTF moment I realize how that's all this shit is
>coincidence
>attempt to go about life normally despite boyfriend downloading shitty frequency scanner EVP apps on his phone all night
>FFW: next day
>I'm cold. fuck
>go to closet
>have no clean clothes, need to do laundry
>friend and I drove to town about an hour away 2 months ago
>I spilt shit all over her shirt cause I'm a clumsy faggot
>There's a random charity drop box where people can drop clothes and random objects for those in need
>She's too embarrassed to go get a free fucking tshirt in this parking lot
>igottadoeverythingmydamnself.png
>digging through and realise this is a landmine of awesome clothes that aren't trash
>i was a homeless panhandling junkie fuck who don't give a damn what people think anymore
>"HEY BACK UR CAR UP WERE NABBING THIS FREE SHIT"
>ok present day
>there was a random united states postal service sweater mixed in with all these awesome finds
>i for one think this is also another awesome find for i am hipster trash
>never wear it until this day, the day in which i am a bit chilly
>walk around house for 15 mins, tidying up when i hear a slight rattle in the pocket
>oh shit there are pockets i had no idea
>reach in and pull out this bracelet
>pic related, bracelet on far left
>it's a ragged black thing with religious iconography all over
>wait..........i have this bracelet already
>this is not mine though
>got both of mine with said friend on a trip to Iowa in February
>slight variations between the two of mine but this one is identical to one of them, which makes no sense as I have never wore this sweater before and this one's too old and worn
>>
>>17910429
>>17910466
>>17910491
sauce on the pics
>>
>>17910542
I'm 24 d00d
>>17910547
cont
>convinced I'm going nuts I go hunt for my bracelets
>find them
The trip to Iowa was strange for me. It was totally unplanned, and I'm from Illinois and have barely been outside the state (visited STL on a few day trips) and we just up and left for Iowa. We found this random town that was super cool with a crystal/metaphysical/occult store on the square, and I'd never seen anything like it before as my town is a typical cheese coated midwestern town with no culture or anything. I had a similar weird-occurances-i-couldnt-ignore situation in this shop, but nothing that anyone but myself would care about so I'll refrain from telling about it. Long story short, this is where I got those bracelets.
>I flip my shit
>how is there going to be an exact albeit worn copy of my bracelet I got in a totally different state in the pocket of this USPS sweater
>this USPS sweater that's been hanging in my closet for two months unworn until the night after I have this odd orb/scrying encounter
>This orb that a random medium claims is my junkie uncle 'protecting' me
>wtf.jpeg

This is pretty much where it ends besides a few vivid dreams after a 6 month drought of being able to recall any dreams whatsoever. I know that's probably not that exciting of a story. Not many know this but I've been dabbling with drug use again, not heroin but some other equally heavy stuff. For an extreme skeptic like myself all of these coincidences have been screaming in my head the past couple weeks and I figured I'd just share it here.

Do you guys think my junkie uncle is trying to help me or warn me to quit being a dumbass or something? Or am I reading too much into all of these occurrences happening in such rapid fire succession? Any thoughts or opinions would be nice.
>>
>>17910548
http://duchovny.net/articles/stern5_98.htm
i think in this article he talks about them

essentially he was at his manager's house doing a photo shoot and was just goofing around between changes of clothes. He said someone later got a hold of the pictures and sold them. I think they ended up in like the enquirer and some other grade A journalism spots.
>>
>>17910429
> my milf teenage mom

>I've been dabbling

>I WANT TO BELIEVE dammit

>My mom had two brothers, one blew his brains out before I was born, the other was a junkie fuck

> I myself turned into a junkie fuck

>i am a tumblrfag

Images of Fox Mulder with a tea cup covering his junk.

there has to be some kind of personality thing that attracts people towards this stuff. I am open to it, but i get a wiff of patchouli, sage, see a dream catcher and i am OUT.xxx. It makes it so hard to sift the wheat from the chaff, i'm starting to think the so called "supernatural" is a meme.

just projections of what we sub-consciously or consciously want to happen or see.

not to totally shit on OP but you never get:

>i am a well rounded individual who has had a rather balanced life, with a few ups and downs which i navigated with deft maturity and got through....OMG ghost magic demon curse ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
>>
>>17911308
yeah everything i went through is just nullified by my past even though ive been off IV heroin for 19 months after 3 years of drug abuse. fuck you bud
>>
>>17910429
pics/video pls lad
>>
I aint even reading, sorry, just David is so hot..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.