[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i have been hearing a voice for the past few days. And no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (168KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 750x1334px
Guys i have been hearing a voice for the past few days. And no im not schizo, i dont have any other symptoms. Just this fucking voice! I provably wouldnt come here if it wasnt for what the voice does, and it is rapping. It fucking raps 24/7. Yesterday i couldnt sleep cause it kept fucking rapping. It sounds like a black guy, idk like a generic fat african american. Theres no beat or anything, the voice is just rapping without an instrumental, its fucking annoying as shit, what do i do?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17907530
>And no im not schizo
Yes, you are my friend. Take your meds! Or seek professional help.
>>
get therapy. dont listen to anyone else on this board
>>
>>17907550
No, im not schizo. This voice doesnt affect me unless i listen to it, i dodnt fall asleep yesterday cause it raps really fucking good and i was enjoying the music.

But like i want to et rid of it or idk what to do with it. But its legitamety good mysic, i never liked rap before.
>>
>>17907530
>Guys i have been hearing a voice for the past few days. And no im not schizo,

Er, I think you are. Sorry. If you're hearing voices then you have a psychological problem which needs medical attention.

Stop posting and go to the doctor.

FYI,
Only you can see this post
No it's not a ghost
Your mind is playing tricks on you
Your mom I'm gonna roast
Now go and see the Doc
Put away your cock
Stop wanking in a sock
My raps fucking rock
>>
>>17907567
>FYI,
Only you can see this post
No it's not a ghost
Your mind is playing tricks on you
Your mom I'm gonna roast
Now go and see the Doc
Put away your cock
Stop wanking in a sock
My raps fucking rock

This sucks in comparison to my voices raps tbqh. Here:
Sick, thinner than your average nigga, somone squeezed triggers now bigs not bigger, small
Bones and skin toned down like a Da Vinci painting, still
Staying so still no record label but he keeping it real, deal
Dealing in heaven like a messiah gone reckless, hectic mind frame of the sevent day witness, better look out where you doin ya buissnes

This is a line of what he raps, actually just wrote down what i heard.
>>
what is the voice rapping about? in case you didnt just become shizophreanic and the voice is real it might just want to communicate. maybe there is a message in the texts. im also just really curious about what the voice says. also even if you think you didnt become crazy you should maybe let yourself get checked, because if you would know you are insane you would be sane.
>>
This exact thread has been made before. Get some fucking originality
>>
>>17907530
Fuck you and your old pasta. Get outta here
>>
>>17907585
Heres some more

Been here for a long time, lost and with no rhymes, but now heard like its go time, minds mine, he spazzing words like a rhyme machine the rap game time machine, sick of all these wack mcs ive been listenin and to hell with them, wonderin if this is hell
Well you better dont swell up with pride niggas, cause the not-thin got small and now he dealing with big words, listen to my rhyme toss
>>
>>17907530
>>17907559
>>17907567
>>17907579
Now OP is going to let loose a spam of raps his "voice" made, have none of you seen the screen shot of the guy with the rapping voice? OP is probably glad he hooked a few suckers, though.

If anyone could produce the screenshot that would be great.
>>
>>17907597
>>17907594
wym?
>>
>>17907606
This same shit was posted here a year or so ago. However the original was a lot better
>>
>>17907618
Well how did op deal with the fuckin thing cause idk what to do with this
>>
Are you feeling like a rap god? Rap god.
Did you eat you mom's spagetti?
When you went to buy cigars, did you buy two pack?

Enough of jokes. You need help, OP. I can recomend you a Doctor, Dr Dre. There is this other one, but I can recall the name but he is notorious.
>>
Rapping lol
>>
It's just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up!
Blrblrblr everybody SUCKS!
You don't really know why, but you can justify rippin' someones head off!
It's all about the he said she said bullshit.
I think you better quit, talkin' that shit.
Or you'll be leavin' with a fat lip.

I'm looking for the chainsaw, WHAT!?
I'm lookin' fa the chainsaw, WHAT!?
What's a motherfuckin' chainsaw dawg?
>>
Seen this pasta before. Every single word is pasta.

If you're going to rip other people off, at least pick something good to rip off.

Faggot.
>>
You might've accidently created a tulpa.
But I have no fucking clue why it's rapping.
>>
>>17907530
Time to Start your Rap Career
>>
>>17907530
Those are thoughts ricky. Your brain is thinking. You've been so fucking numb from weed for so long you are having your first thoughts in a long time.
>>
>>17907579
Bruh write that shit down. The rap god gave you bars
>>
>>17907579
Dude, the rap ghost's gonna make you famous in stardom. Write that shit down and make millions selling your albums.
>>
>>17907530
That happened to me once too, but then I put my phone in silent.
>>
>>17908315
still no dreams tho :(
>>
>>17907530
Is never too late for develop shizophrenia, my friend.
>>
>>17907618
Yeah I remember. Some dude ate a poisonous flower and he got a ghost that started rapping for him
>>
>>17907594
>>17907597

yep this thread is old
>>
>>17907530
You should deal with this kind of like a Jackie Chan tulpa. You need to get into a rap battle with the ghost, and win. He's taunting your non-poetic vernacular.
>>
>>17910000
Quads tell the truth.
He tried to write down the rap because he thought it sounded good.
>>
>>17907530
> and no im not schizo

Thats exactly what a schizophrenic would say.
>>
>>17907597
THIS
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 199x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 199x151px
>>17907530
The Notorious B.I.G.
is known for possessing people with rap
write some of the rapping down it's always pretty good
>>
you're an idiot
i picking up pieces
but i don't know how they fit
you're such a big bitch
don't fuck with my other homies in the crib
or i'll eat you, skin your legs
then pop off your head
>>
>>17907530
Im so glad your developing schizophrenia friend
We' have been watching you through the screen
Youre collective thoughts have created this world you in. Imagine being inside an egregore.

Yes there are secret messages in everything specially for you.

Yes the voices in your head are real
Please find the daughter!
You dont know her yet but go find her!
Probably at the YMCA pool changing room

GO ANON GO! YOU GOTTA LOLI THEM ALL
>>
>>17910988
Yep , I agree with you, it's probably bigz. Op , listen to some n. Bigs, it might be him or heavy d. Or big punisher
>>
>>17907579
The rap god choose you.
Now go and be a messiah.
>>
>>17907530
I used to hear this when I was little. It sounded like primal beats, not music, not words but definitely a sound. It very very rarely comes back but very lightly I can hear elements of it maybe once or twice a year.
No idea what it is

I used to tell my mother about it and try to describe it but never quite could. I thought it was the gods inside a cave inside my brain
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.