[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say someone achieved godlike powers, like say superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (9KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 186x271px
Let's say someone achieved godlike powers, like say superman compared to humans.
What would be the best way for such a powerful being to help the world? Andy why?
>>
>>17905848
Good question, but would they be incentified to help?

Wouldn't said person be ostracised and condemned?
>>
>>17905848
I'd make everyone better at sensing lies and decept. That in turn would make people more honest and would make it possible for everyone to learn to work together better.

I don't think you can share a lie. I think when you 'share' a lie, you are actually taking something away from people as a lie is the absence of truth. I think that something is power.
>>
WHY ANDY!?!
>>
>>17905950
this sounds interesting, but i'd like to hear more peoples personal take on OP's topic
>>
>>17905848
Killing the population of unworthy individuals
Setting aside those who are not deemed to carry on any genes.

The population will be reduced to keep the earth stable.

You cant really help human beings with super powers but you can show them a path more suitable for a longer and sustainable outcome.

I doubt the earth will last longer given how our technology is advancing a slower pace.
>>
>>17906084
>slower pace
What do you mean, it has never been faster.
>>
>>17905848
kill everyone so that everyone can reach valhalla
>>
>>17905848

Move every race in the world back to thier perspective country/land of origin....

Gather all the mixed peoples and colonize mars with them....
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 241x209px
>And after these things I heard a great voyce of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia: salvation, and glorie, and honour, and power unto the Lord our God:
>For true and righteous are his iudgements, for hee hath iudged the great whore which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
>And againe they sayd, Alleluia: and her smoke rose vp for ever & ever.
>And the foure and twentie Elders, and the foure beasts fell downe, and worshipped God that sate on the throne, saying, Amen, Alleluia.
>And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God all yee his servants, and ye that feare him, both small and great.
>And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mightie thundrings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
>Let vs bee glad and reioyce, and give honour to him: for the mariage of the Lambe is come, and his wife hath made herselfe readie.
>And to her was granted, that she should bee arayed in fine linnen, cleane and white: for the fine linnen is the righteousnesse of Saints.
>And hee saith unto mee, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lambe. And he saith unto mee, These are the true sayings of God.
>And I fell at his feete to worship him: And he said unto me, See thou doe it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren, that have the testimonie of Iesus, Worship God: for the testimony of Iesus, is the spirit of prophecie.
>>
File: a.jpg (70KB, 403x504px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
70KB, 403x504px
>And I sawe heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and hee that sate upon him was called faithful and true, and in righteousnes hee doth iudge and make warre.
>His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crownes, and hee had a name written, that no man knew but he himselfe.
>And hee was clothed with a vesture dipt in blood, and his name is called, The word of God.
>And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linnen, white and cleane.
>And out of his mouth goeth a sharpe sword, that with it hee should smite the nations: and he shal rule them with a rod of yron: and he treadeth the winepresse of the fiercenesse and wrath of Almighty God.
>And he hath on his vesture, and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
>And I saw an Angel standing in the Sunne, and hee cried with a lowd voyce, saying to all the foules that flie in the midst of heaven, Come and gather your selves together unto the supper of the great God:
>That yee may eate the flesh of Kings, and the flesh of Captaines, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men both free and bond, both small and great.
>>
>>17906263
Careful there Seymour.
>>
Shock the world, make them stand up and take heed.

The reasoning being:
A tiny little bit of miracle goes a looonnnngggg way.
Mustard seeds are cheap and plentiful; there's enough of them to go around.
>>
>>17905848
Idk dude.
>>
>>17905935
>incentified
>>
>>17905848
End the world.

There is nothing else to help with.
>>
>>17906649
T. Every video game villain ever
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.