[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a point where madness becomes something alike sanity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

There is a point where madness becomes something alike sanity. A clarity unseen to the naked eye of the half baked zealot; the truly unruly, clearly dearly despotic, incomprehensibly, incorrigibly incompetent insomniac. What clarity have you, whom have become so enraptured in ramblings incessant and irresponsible? Have you seen a thousandth of the pain this world has to offer or are you merely a pretender? A hypnotic hash in a hilariously high end system of enchanted exchanges, of which you haven't even the beginning of comprehensive knowledge. Yet you claim others to be of lower standing, that their bark has more velocity than their bite. Tell me, have you ever witnessed a half-crocodile, quarter-human, quarter angel dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? Have you beared witness to a billion atrocities across the epochs and ages? Do you truly know that of which you speak, or are you merely speaking from the viewpoint of a fanatical imp? Has science so polluted your brain that you no longer have the power to dream of impossibility? Are you truly fit to even mention the phrase Hyperbolic Hypocrisy? Nay, you lack that right, until you have seen the corpse of all you hold dear before you a thousand times over.
>>
pish posh
>>
File: the fool reversed.jpg (83KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
the fool reversed.jpg
83KB, 350x600px
>>
There is no such thing as insanity or sanity. There is only mental health. A healthy mind can reason anything, an insane mind can't. It's just a matter of whether the brain can work efficiently is all.
>>
Op is a malkavian
>>
>>17904727
brut if i told you i was like a billion or more years old and have remembered how this kind of body evolved?
>>
File: monkey_muchlove_icon.png (43KB, 163x158px) Image search: [Google]
monkey_muchlove_icon.png
43KB, 163x158px
>>17904705
This reads so much like the beginning of a Lovecraft story.

Please, do continue.
>>
>>17904731
Doesn't matter what another person believes if the mind copes and can regulate the body well then it's fine. Take for example me, most would call me insane due to the fact I've gotten so used to talking to myself that it's more normal for me to have in depth conversations alone for hours than with others. However, I'm still able to eat, sleep, reason and learn, so I'm healthy.
>>
>>17904737
Pretty much is, the "half" parts are how Lovecraft described Cthulhu.
>>
File: 1466032452301.jpg (618KB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
1466032452301.jpg
618KB, 1201x884px
>>17904705

>That image actually scared the shit out of me
>Reverse image search
>It's from some shitty Jeff the Killer vs Slenderman fanfic

AUTISTIC EDGELORDS AND EMO FAGGOTS STOP RUINING MY FUCKING SPOOKS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT
>>
>>17904746
Out loud? Or in your head?

I like being alone too. When I try to socialize with others they usually lack depth and it's tiresome to try to be something I'm not. I can't help but feel lonely though...
>>
>>17904705
m8 all the "Them" are insane ok.
>>
holy shit shut the fuck up
>>
>>17904705
Well if you really wanna see some fucked up shit go to your local trailer park, find a skinny guy with a bunch of scabs on his arm, and say "they" are looking for him. I don't know if you'll learn anything about the universe, but you'll definitely see something you ain't seen before.
>>
>>17904705
>Spoiler Alert

We were already mad as a species, caught up amongst our own egos, illusions and delusions of grandeur.

We're all savage primates at the core.
>>
>>17904711
Pish posh indeed, good sir/ma'am.
>>
>>17905625
I want to EMERGE.

RIGHT NOW
>>
I tried to find "summon demon now pact" and I get some fucking semantic rambling on sanity? Fuck. I need magick NOW.
>>
>>17904993
Depends on the situation. In public in my head. At home outloud when out of other's earshot.
>>
>>17904705
I stopped reading when you used 8 adjectives in one sentence
>>
>beared

Borne, the correct form there is borne.

Also, I notice you're barking an awful lot there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.