[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two days ago, my girlfriend saw shadowpeople by our bed. Before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Two days ago, my girlfriend saw shadowpeople by our bed. Before she noticed them, she said that she felt that she was being watched. A couple seconds later she said that she saw two distorted people by our bed. I couldn't see them, but I got a little bit freaked out. If this is real, why can she see them, but I can't? I've been kinda paranoid ever since even though I don't really believe much in the paranormal. Answers are appreciated
>>
I can't offer answers, but I can offer sympathy. Been through that at a place myself. I left the place. That's how it ended. You could try a cleansing I guess.
>>
File: 1460489658449.jpg (658KB, 1110x684px) Image search: [Google]
1460489658449.jpg
658KB, 1110x684px
>>17905505
The only times I saw shadow people were when I tripped on benadryl. I never actually communicated with them but I remember that they were children, or at least the size of children.

Mind you, this was during high school when I wanted to trip but had no access to real psychedelics (And DXM was off the table because I could never pee while on it). I haven't overdosed on benadryl in 5 years because of how fucking dumb it is. Still, I always wondered what would have happened if I ever broke through and was able to interact with them.
>>
>>17905526
Interesting. The hardest drug I've ever done was whiskey, but when I lived outside of a college town in the skids, basically, I had a place where all sorts of shit went down. It was when I was sober. When I got drunk, they went away. So I'm not sure about the drug assist, but I don't want to say too much as I'm not OP and don't want to take away from his qs. I'm >>17905505
>>
>>17904323
I believe in alot of stuff, but not this OP, I mean I can believe in ghosts, poltergeists, asians, demons. But you having a girlfriend ? no
>>
Some people have better second-sight than others by nature, but it's still something that has to be trained, just like regular visual acuity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.