[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I get it right? Is this how I can do long-distance conversing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Interaction.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Interaction.png
27KB, 800x600px
Did I get it right? Is this how I can do long-distance conversing? Or am I missing something?
>>
Bump, please respond, I need to know :(
>>
Yes, but why not meet at a certain XY location instead?
>>
>>17900812
Because she doesn't know how to do it, yet we want to speak.
>>
name of book(s) you got this info from?
>>
You dial the numbers into your phone and press the green button.
>>
>>17904123
No books.

This is gathered knowledge, compiled, throughout the years of hearsay and guides.

As well as some of Tesla's works. No joke.

>>17904141
Can't do that...
>>
>>17905590
>>>17904141
>Can't do that...

The dead are gone, time to move on.
>>
>>17905639
Her phone was taken away.

:)
>>
>>17905590
what does the picture mean when it says Ionosphere then? Are you saying they our out of body entities are specifically in that part of the atmosphere?

Check out Robert Monroes books
>>
>>17905842
It's just my theory based on Tesla's work.
>>
>>17905639
>>17905877

12 year old confirmed
>>
>>17906115
I'd like to see a 12 year old get an idea to read Tesla's work, or even visit this for anything else other than spoopy stories.

I genuinely wish to know whether what I drew is fundamentally correct or not. If you don't know, or don't have anything to add, leave the fucking thread.
>>
There is a general consciousness. Perhaps this is what you mention. Is it in the ionosphere? I doubt it.
>>
>>17906135
Tesla mentions the "River of Life" flowing through the Ionosphere. I am not sure whether he meant just that - flowing through; or whether the Ionosphere is just a place the consciousness rises through.

If not, what do you think?

If you were a big C-Consciousness, where would you place yourself?
>>
File: brentrambo.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
brentrambo.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>ionosphere

Close, electric field, but somehow, I think that's what you meant.
>>
/int/ here, this thread caught my attention, yet I don't know what is this all about. Care to explain ?
>>
>>17906291
What I drew here is my personal interpretation of how you can essentially leave your location all the while using (not abusing) the fact that you're asleep.

VERY few people can leave their body while they are awake, I've been able to do so only halfway, not having enough concentration - I only collapse back into myself after a few minutes.

No, I don't do drugs, I'm from /pol/ - it's degenerate.

Now. While asleep, you stay in your body, but communicate with the dream world through the Common-Consciousness. C-C is where all the information is stored, and sent to us at random. This is something Tesla explains through his literature. Every time he had an idea, he would black out and collapse. He had a few seconds to draw the patent or idea down or else it would disappear - remind you of something?

Exactly, when you wake up, you have a short window when you remember EVERYTHING about your dream, then you just remember the most prominent details like "House, Flowers, Field, Shadow, Trees, People" And can't connect any of them.

This brings me to a conclusion that while we dream, we directly connect with the C-C, allowing us to both enter and leave it, both physically and mentally. So - how do I do this?

Easy - you need to be aware of the dream. Once you are aware that you are dreaming, two things will happen. You will either stay within the C-C, or wake up outside of your body. How you choose which one you want is beyond me, and I too require some explanation. I hope I covered everything, anything else you need to know, don't be afraid to ask.
>>
>>17906363
This sounds quite interesting, I wanted to try things like that bit I never knew how to start. Is that last state related to lucid dreaming ?
I guess the only way to find out how to enter one of those dimensions would be just plain experimentation. I'm up to try if you need someone else to test. Another question, can you enter someone else's dream or anotjer person enter in yours while doing this ?
>>
>>17906431
Well, most of the experience with this is done exactly through experimentation.

As for entering other's dreams, yes. Dream walking, as per the picture above. It is possible, doable.

As for lucid dreaming, it's practice for all of the following. Look at it like this.

Dreamwalking is Multiplayer CooP
Astral projection is vanilla Multiplayer.
Lucid dreaming is Singleplayer.

If there's anyone who wants to correct me, now's the chance.
>>
Not really.
>>
>>17906464
Thanks for the insight, appreciated.
Maybe next time you actually write some constructive criticism.
>>
>>17906472
Yeah. Probably will.
>>
>>17906461
I never knew it could connect to other people. So, as for doing these, you need to prepare before sleeping or during sleep ? I want to hear about yoir experiences
>>
>>17906587
The only experiences I've had were random. This is why I made the thread, so somebody could come and explain the whole process. i've been told to focus on my target, and just relax, not thinking about the target much, but still maintain a focus. It not only helped me with dreams, but also helped me fall asleep faster. I push everything I don't want out of my head, and focus on him/her, whoever it is I wish to visit. I've been remembering more and more dreams since I started keeping a dream journal, so I'll start seeing whether or not I'm making progress this way.

But so far, I only remember one experience, and that was years ago when I met with a friend from another part of the world. He didn't remember the dream at all.
>>
>>17906606
So, you think you'll have true sucess once she records seeing you in her dreams ? She has to keep a log too, then. Maybe that's why your other friend doesn't remember the dream at all
>>
>>17906744
Dubs checked.

Probably so. I must research this further. But, I think after seeing me for the first time in months, she'll definitely remember the dream...

Start a dream journal yourself. You'll get somewhere.
>>
OP + Everyone else

The biggest challenge is to overcome your fears, because you will be tested even in Lucid Dreams.

Master the "Single Player" first then proceed to bigger ventures.
>>
File: smonk.jpg (60KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
smonk.jpg
60KB, 648x960px
>>17907553
thank dream bro
i am prepare

this be op
>>
>>17900114
looks about right but that is a very nerdy way to go about it
>>
>>17906121
you need to read robert monroes books dude. one part of the books contradicts your Ionosphere concept when he talks about Faraday cages
>>
>>17909198
>>17908768
Sankiu

Will read.
>>
Gonna try my first out of body dream now. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens
>>
Im feeling rather convinced that astral projection is bullshit. I've been trying to do it for years and got nothing.
>>
My first attempt at lucid dreaming gave me a lot of short and interrupted dreams. Is this normal?
>>
File: 1467923768079.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467923768079.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>17906606
Motherfucker. Don't fall for your own delusions. You're friend doesn't remember that because it was your dream, not his, yours.
All of you guys need to accept that lucid dreaming, dream walking, and astral projection are just part of your own subconscious. They are dreams. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>17913994
The real question is "What is the 'subconscious'?"
>>
>>17914007
Your brain cannot, really, introspect everything your brain is doing. The parts of your mind you consider "conscious" can only perceive input from specific channels, but a whole lot goes on "behind the scenes" in processing, filtering, maintenance, stuff you do without conscious deliberation (like habits, learned responses, fidgeting, snap decisions...) and the actual internal processes of the conscious mind itself.

The idea that we know our own minds is largely illusory. It's not necessarily wrong - we often have pretty good mental models of ourselves, that's what self-awareness is - but it is often less than accurate.
>>
>>17914244
No, it is often and always accurate. Accuracy is what it always is. Imprecision can build up over time, so you might have to meditate a bit to get all your natural precision back, but each and every one of those little habits and behaviors is something we chose at some point. The miracle of cognition is that we're not always aware that our brain does exactly what our conscious mind wants.

Only in retrospect is your immortality apparent.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.