[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys stop. STOP. WHAT IF CELLPHONES EXSIST SO WE CAN'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: aNWejbK_460s.jpg (44KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
aNWejbK_460s.jpg
44KB, 460x368px
Guys stop. STOP.
WHAT IF CELLPHONES EXSIST SO WE CAN'T LEAVE THE MATRIX.

I mean think about it you can only exit through landlines and smartphones are becoming cheaper and cheaper. I mean there's even tracfone smartphones now. My house doesn't even have a home phone because we all have cellphones. I'm sure this is a common thread here but someone make me feel better about this shit.

Also anyone got this pic but actually readable quality? I tried reverse Google but nothing.
>>
In order to log out of the matrix a redpill needs to reach a landline. But landlines don't exsist/are becoming harder to find.
How does a redpill exit the matrix through a landlines if a landlines doesn't exsist anymore?
>>
Quality to shitty to read when zooming
>>
Post a better quality picture, genius.
>>
>honk honk use the coax line and FaceTime out on HD
>>
>>17898328
>>17898307
He asked if anyone had a better quality picture
>>
>>17898350
What?
>>
Intrigued, anyone have OPs image in better quality? Image search is being hell..
>>
If you really want to "dial out", you need to start meditating and trying to Astral project. This isn't the matrix, but reality can be just as interesting.
>>
The pic pretty much tells you to read out your location to a certain number (police/tip line idk). You read it out as coordinates and it pretty much makes the authorities think that you're some nutjob planning an attack. Basically, the pic is a quick way to get the police knocking at your door.
>>
File: aNWejbK_700b.jpg (74KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
aNWejbK_700b.jpg
74KB, 700x560px
I was able to reverse image search for this slightly less blurry one. I'm betting it's this though >>17898453
>>
>>17898584
Thanks. I'll try it tomorrow at work or something. I'll Google the number first tho. Will post results.

>>17898444
Never could get an down and my current job fucked me up. I'm either at work or sleeping. I don't really have time to meditate anymore.
>>
File: x-tan.jpg (379KB, 1650x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x-tan.jpg
379KB, 1650x1080px
>>17898435
here ya go
>>
do they still use this number in 2016? i thought it was just for the 2013 event
>>
>>17898376
coax as in cable, as in high bandwidth, as in the thing that made landlines obsolete
>>
>>17898269
>WHAT IF CELLPHONES EXSIST SO WE CAN'T LEAVE THE MATRIX.

Here's a secret life hack to leaving the matrix like in the movie..... Take the blue pill and turn back now!! Here comes the RED pill
>grab cellphone
>throw into street
>walk away
>>
>>17898833
But then I lose an expensive cell phone.
>>
>>17898843
might as well just stay jacked in imo
>>
>>17898843
Then sell it on craigslist

See? Even the frugal can hack le matrix
>>
>>17898847
>>17898849
What if I am not from the US?
>>
>>17898850
Then sell it on your countries version of craigslist, or ask your friends if they want to buy it.

You asked too much, so now you're getting the redpill whether you like it or not.
>>
>>17898857
I'm already redpilled, senpai.

Is there any way excluding technology? I can't trust any of this information.

>you'll get a knock on the door

By the people who want to eliminate the red pill, right?

Does anyone have this recorded / documented?

Does taking long walks without any tech count?
>>
>>17898328
>hurr durr can't even read his entire post because i'm a retard
>>
>>17898861
I'm posting this from outside the matrix. Ops pic works. Hurry we have food but it's getting cold
>>
>>17899488
>88

Uh.

Getting cold? Elaborate.
>>
I thought the fact landlines and payphones dissapearing was a reference to how difficult it is getting off the grid, compared to earlier.

Living with out being part of society, is pretty difficult. and getting more difficult

There is no life outside the matrix we live in, with computers, social media and no way to live, except for being part of general society. (living in just the world around you?) i dunno

I feel dumb
>>
>>17899528
assimilation is the only way to live a life, and assimilation into a smaller and smaller world
>>
File: IMG_20160609_123531790.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_123531790.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Start with sacred geometry, once you understand that your entire education has been a practice in limiting your motor function and perspective you will start to see the world differently-
Almost the entire world up until now has used an Arabic based letter and number system- they also tried to force you to only focus on using one hand which unfortunately limits your brain function to one side-(right hand=left brain)(left hand=right brain) it is sad and unnatural but effective if you want to condition proper sheep- also the reason why Isis was created was to destroy all of those ancient records, sites, and artifacts in Syria because this all started with the Assyrians- Islam is a religion of control- the fundamental practices are all the proof you need.
The Pythagorean method however will allow you to do advanced quantum physics with a pile of fucking pebbles and simple geometric forms lol.
Knowledge is absolutely power once you start the journey- and also there is no turning back because the proof of your previous enslavement is all around you and will only push you further away from it.
After you have freed yourself you will become a keeper of the keys that you can use to free others-
You will also understand who we are and why we are here- you will also be able to decode all of the ancient sites, and famous buildings, and historical monuments using some simple methods that you will pick up early in your journey (I ∆ Fibonacci lol). One side effect is you will most likely never watch television again and you will see compasses and protractors as crack pipes-
I have a personal mantra nowadays that is "You can't go off the grid- but you can rise above it" the view is awesome from up here my fellow anons- unchain your brains
>>
Brehs that number is for the FBI.

Getting red pilled right into butt rapeville with Abu and akhbar
>>
>>17899573
I guess, i mostly hide in my parents house. My body is so possessed by energies and spiritualities i thought didn't exist. I have now lost all ability to live a normal life

Which when i try to write it, makes no sense. and also, my understanding of reality is lost.

Mostly i just sit, who am i supposed to reach out to. i dunno, should i be doing something

i am not sure
>>
>>17899573
Elaborate.

Stop being so vague and cryptic, and maybe people will take you seriously.

I fucking hate people like you.

What numeric system do I use then?

How do I condition myself out of the conditioning?

What if I don't like mathematics and am less of an abstract man?
>>
>>17899587
it was easier when i had no sense of reality, or thought there was no reality.

Then i could just fade away, now i am like. shit, i am not alone.
>>
It really is an FBI number senpai. You're just yelling your coordinates at them while they're trying to talk like, yes they'll check out the situation.
>>
>>17898861
OP's pic works.
>>17899590
You are thinking way too much about it. Look, you already said you are redpilled, that should be enough for it.
>>
>>17899573
Such terrible line work.

No symmetry.
>>
>>17898584
the number on this pic is from FBI
>>
File: Matrix.png (424KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix.png
424KB, 1280x1024px
I has your pic op hope it works for you
>>
>>17898738
Go ahead and do it, tell us how it went, moron.
>>
File: 4chanpartyvan-1.jpg (29KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
4chanpartyvan-1.jpg
29KB, 380x285px
>>17898269
That number is the FBI tip-line for reporting bombs.

By calling that number, immediately hitting zero, and giving a latitude and longitude you're calling an FBI bomb tip-line, demanding to speak to an investigator, and giving nothing but a latitude and longitude before hanging up.

In other words it's an ancient summoning spell for the 4chan Party Van
>>
>>17901017
Really? I might just save the pic if that's the case.
>>
fuck you op some red headed broad showed up at my house with some sloppy bozo.
>>
>>17901056
i see wat u done did thar
>>
>>17901102
I don't. Wanna let your good friend op in on the joke?
>>
>>17898269
How did /x/tan end up in 9fag? Poor girl
>>
File: world power and sheeeeet.jpg (15KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
world power and sheeeeet.jpg
15KB, 375x360px
I don't own a jewphone. There is no Matrix you stupid nigger.
>>
>>17901611
x files
>>
>>17898269
How is existing the matrix via a cellphone different that doing so on a land line? Or an e-mail. Social networking? Snail-mail? The difference is YOU'RE PERSONAL usage of that device over any other. Who do you think you are? You are one of billions. How did we do it before you snots came along? You honestly think we didn't know about it, before?
>>
>>17898269
>>17898584
>>17900984
Nigga thats the FBI/CIA
>>
>>17902125
Unfortunate wording. Any device that links to a hypothetical "other" place works. In terms of that fictional venue. Anything works, as long as it creates a sense of immediate disconnect in some way. There are Neos for every cycle, in every iteration of the matrix. It's a theme. It's built in. The One is a theme in the game.
>>
>>17898269
Blood over intent
>>
>>17900542

OOOH! They don't know what I am talking about! I am so smart right now! Look at me go!

Even if you were legit, you're just an "enlightened" asshole vs a common one. A useless being with no other goal but to shit on people and feel superior.
>>
>>17898269
Fuck
>>
>>17902873
Fine, don't use the code then. Enjoy your stay in the matrix.
>>
>>17898269
The number is from the fucking FBI.
>>
>>17898761
Thanks!
>>
>>17898584
via 9gag.com
>>
>>17902112
With how much I love x files im surprised I didn't catch that
>>
>>17898816
Thank you again knowledgeable anon
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.