[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife said in the early 90's, the government had her drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

Wife said in the early 90's, the government had her drink something pink and gave her a shot. Apparently they did this to an entire line of kids, and she still has a chunk of skin missing from the injection site.

What the fuck happened? What is that shit? That's fucking weird, right? That just doesn't seem right to me. I imagine maybe amoxicillin or something, but what the fuck.
>>
Pepto bismol
>>
>>17895067
Ok, but what about the shot and the missing chunk of skin?
>>
>>17895061
pepto and an immunization to which she had a mild reaction.
>>
>>17895069
It was self harm and your wife made the story up because she didn't want to talk about it.
>>
>>17895061

>what are vaccines
>>
tuberculosis skin test
>>
pepto bismol didn't work and she had to get one of those vaccines that leaves a huge mark
>>
>>17895287
She probably got a smallpox vaccination, they tend to leave scars. Pic related
>>
>>17895061
Yea i remember getting one in the early 90's. Were you born in the 90's, opie?
>>
>>17895061
they gave me strawberry flavoured VALIUM and it was disgusting,and zombified, so I'd go to the bogs, and spit it out,p or I'd be mongoloided in skool, which was already blehh enough.

and everyone got those MMR /,BCJ/G shots,with some sort of bizarre needle apparatus,high air ptt,or a vacuum,idk, I'm simple when it comes to that, I can only speculate on it's mechanism.
leaves a sort of"dent" in /around the vaccine site brimming what it was for , I was a v young nipper, we had a sugar cube,too, with I assume,another part of the vaccine.
despite it, I got chicken pox, measles, and mumps, separately, jaysus, full of tropical fever dreams, listening to radio plays that my Dad left on, and he got me a cuddly toy, a black n white rabbit, think I called her Judy.
>>
>>17895569
Care to elaborate on what the fuck it is you are rambling about m8?
>>
>>17895569
I'm 100% sure you're a mongoloid regardless...
>>
>>17895061
the pink stuff is for strep throat most likely and the shots are vaccines
>>
>>17895061
Flouride in school and smallpox vaccine, ya dummy.
>>
>>17895061
"the government?" any precise information? or came Bill Clinton himself to her and injected some goo with his saxophone?
>>
>>17895585
vaccines, yeah smoking dagga then trying to write a comment is a bit dozy.
vaccines in sugar cubes or those needles, I forget what the type are....
>>
>>17895600
Indubitably so, I never questioned that myself. A vagabond of no fiefdom.
We can't ,after all, all if us be in mensa like yourself, speaking 12 languages, 5 if which are dead ones, how IS that tefal course in Aramaic,or was is Avestan?
>>
>>17895340
this
>>
>>17895569
jet injector, with such camp names as "the vision M27" and "biojector 2000", & "ped-o-jet". gas/air propulsed injections for I.M vaccinations.

apparently populised in the 1960's on star trek,as hypospray. idk, "shoot up, like the jetsons !", hectic.
>>
>>17895791
>pedo-jet
>>
File: 1463011996511.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
1463011996511.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>17895061
So... Your girlfriend has medical records somewhere, right? If not, she can request them from whatever healthcare provider provided the injection, right?

>the government had her drink something pink and gave her a shot
>>17895696 /this
Which goverment?
>>
i have similar one on my right arm
>>
>>17895340
I have the exact same mark in the same place, but its a lot smaller
>>
>>17895340
My mom has that and said it was from vaccines when she was a kid
>>
It was liquid gps and nanobots

Ok it was probably fluoride and a vax.

My school had us do them.

I underwent a lot of free learning disability testing in a room with a two way mirror and I tested really high on a bunch of their stats what's that mean? Am I a first gen organic illuminati robot timetraveller sent to disrupt an atrocity? No
I'm just a special Ed kid with add and minor dyslexia
>>
1. It's a shared traumatic event that was introduced in the late 80s. 2. I think it's used in exactly this way. Because now some people will think about it. It's a sigil inscribed nano bot. seriously I just found this out moments ago.
>>
>>17895340
Yup, my fiance has one of these. I think they're pretty common. Hers is higher up on her shoulder.
>>
>>17895569
wew schizophrenia
>>
File: 1467629967871.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467629967871.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>17895771
are you ok anon?

do you take anti psychotics?
>>
>>17895061
The polio vaccine is given as a small plastic tube of pink liquid. They pop the top off and squeeze into the child's mouth. Smallpox vaccine's haven't been given in most of the U.S. since the early 70's, don't know abt rest of world. Maybe she had a reaction at the injection site and picked off the scar. Kids are not the best at letting things heal properly.
>>
>>17896436
I mean scab, not scar.
>>
This thread sucks
>>
>>17895061
Probably smallpox shot, it makes My Vesuvius on your arm, and once it calms down the opening actually leaves a scar
>>
>>17895061
Maybe it was pepto and a vaccine? if they knew the vaccine made some kids nauseous or something a shot of pepto before would be a safe way to make sure the kids weren't puking everywhere.

I don't recall getting a vaccine that ever made me nauseous though.

Also, the smallpox vaccine was given to many kids using an airgun. I'm sure there's an actual name for it, but the technology is still around. Basically instead of a needle it uses a really high pressure burst of air to shoot the shit into your body. I think they're faster, more sanitary, and don't require a sharps box and special hazardous medical waste storage/transport. You can still get shots done like that if you request it.

I'm not sure why they left big scars though, that seems like a big downside. I think my mom's got a scar from it. Probably something with kids getting it done and picking at it because it was itchy.
>>
File: CLtumb20.jpg (5KB, 316x260px) Image search: [Google]
CLtumb20.jpg
5KB, 316x260px
>>17895340

Have two of those scars. One like that, and other like this but much smaller. Yes, I think they're from vaccines. I'm from Chile tho.
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 358x398px
>you'll never be recruited by the government to be experimented on

Why live?
>>
File: 1467967886802.jpg (39KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467967886802.jpg
39KB, 998x720px
>>17897873
We're all lab rats for the elite, my frog man.
>>
>>17897836
I think that's HPV anon
>>
>>17895061
>That just doesn't seem right to me. I imagine maybe amoxicillin or something
That is exactly what is was, nothing weird or unusual there.

Also, the missing skin is normal, it is the result of vaccine guns used in the 90's to vaccinate against small pox in a global effort to erradicate it, everyone from my generation has it.

>T. born in 1990.
>>
>>17895569
How's the acid over there?
>>
>>17895061
>>17895632
>Flouride

This. I remember the pink fluid. They'd make you swish it in your mouth and spit it out in the sink when you were about 5-6 years old and they'd tell you not to swallow it but of course kids swallowed it because it tasted like bubble gum.

They did this everyday. As far as I know they still make kindergarten students do it.
>>
>>17897769
I remember drinking pepto as a kid for shots too so it's probably just a normal vaccine.

I know in the 90s, very rarely, but some schools were allowed to call someone in to provide vaccines (possibly for kids who didn't have health insurance I guess? Idk) so that might be why she's confused and thinks the government was doing it.

I know my elementary school called a doctor in who would perform full physicals. They were really focused on parents who worked or single parents too and had a lot of options for kids who needed somewhere to go after school, so I think part of it was also making it so kids needed less doctor visits for mundane things like check ups? I don't know. I know two of my schools did something around that effect as a kid though,
>>
>>17895061
Brother is in the military. He described a pink liquid they made him ingest while doing training. Called freedom juice. Makes him focus and function on minimal/no sleep. He said it was super chalky and tasted like shit.
>>
>inb4 GT was a front for training scanners

I know there's a few of you here that know what I'm talking about.
>>
My near sixty year old mother has a similar dent on her arm. She said it was several shots at once and if you look closer you can kinda see individual needle marks, like 6 total.
>>
>>17895061
She got a BCG you fucking peasant. What part of Mexico do you live in you don't know what a TB vaccine is?
>>
>>17897882
You wish. We're oxen.
>>
>>17895061
is she mexican? all mexican-born people get this
>>
>>17898674
That sounds like a good program. I think one of those air injector syringe things would be a great choice for immunizing a lot of kids in a short amount of time. Immunizing a whole class or even school would generate a ton of needle waste and that would be a pain. With the air injectors, you could get more kids done more quickly, none would cry about needles, and you wouldn't have to deal with the needles in terms of cleanup or disposal.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.