[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I am about to tell you is a true story. You can choose to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (2KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 300x168px
What I am about to tell you is a true story. You can choose to believe it or not. Personally it freaks me out but paranormal fans will get a kick out of it. To this day this is the one thing that makes me believe in the paranormal. It's hard to doubt when you've seen something with your own eyes after all.

About 20 years, from the point where I was 4 until I was nearly 8, I lived in a small 2 bedroom apartment in Alabama. My parents wanted a fresh start when my younger sister was born so we lived several states away from the rest of our family. This will matter later.

In this apartment, when all the lights were off and everyone was asleep I would regularly see a grey man. It wasn't that his skin was grey or he was wearing a grey suit. It was like he was made of grey light, similar to this picture I found.
>>
.....go on
>>
The grey man would only ever appear in my room, or rather the room I shared with my sister. Most of the time he just paced back and forth, never making a sound. Sometimes I would wake up and he would be standing over me. It never made any noise, it never did anything but pace and stand but I was still terrified of it.

I tried to convince myself it wasn't real, that I was just scaring myself. That never got rid of it though. Eventually we moved and I forgot about the grey man until one night I was at my grandmothers a few years later(I was about 15 I think).

I think the conversation started with something about aliens, I honestly can't recall. We got to talking about paranormal stuff and I told the story of the grey man. My grandmother thought it was cute and told me he was probably my guardian angel. I wasn't religious but for about ten seconds there I was immensely relieved.
>>
Go on desu
>>
so that's it?
>>
At this point my sister chimed in too, saying she had seen the man. My sister was about 4 years younger than me so she would have been very young but we did share the room. The look she gave me took away that brief feeling of relief I had moments before. It was a look of knowing, a look of fear. The look you see in people's faces when they don't want to believe something is true. The next part was worse though.

My uncle, who is only about two years older than me, was the one who started this whole conversation but he had been completely silent when I talked about the grey man. He then proceeded to tell me a story about how once when he was visiting, he woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. When he got back to the room he saw a grey man standing near my bed. He said after he saw him he ran into the living room and didn't look back.
>>
The thing about that little apartment we had was that it was so far from the rest of the family I remember every visit we ever got. I remembered that visit. I remembered my uncle going to sleep in our bedroom, I remember waking him up in the living room the next morning. I remember the broken glass in the hallway where the floor was wet. I remember asking him why he was in the living if he went to sleep in the bedroom. I remember the look on his face that I didn't understand as a child. That look was fear.

On that night my uncle, my sister, and myself all realized that whatever the grey man was. It wasn't imaginary. Whether it was an angel a ghost or something else. It was real.

My story is almost at an end. I'm typing this on my tablet but the next post should be the last.
>>
Fun fact: That picture is from the X-Files title sequence.
>>
About 4 years ago I saw the grey man one more time. I wasn't sure of it until tonight. My parents were off on some trip so I was staying at their place. I was taking care of my kid brother and some pets. It was late and I was playing video games. I got up to go to the bathroom when I saw him in the hallway. He disappeared immediately. At first I was terrified but the more I thought about the more I realized it was probably my imagination or some trick with my eyes. I had never seen the grey man disappear before, not to mention I was sleep deprived, had just been playing video games in a room with no lights on and, most importantly, I was nowhere near that old apartment. I went on towards the bathroom but I stopped to look in on my brother on the way. I realize now that the grey man was right outside his bedroom that night.

Fast forward to tonight. The end of our story and the reason I am telling you all this. My parents are both drug addicts who have hit rock bottom so my kid brother lives me now. I only have a small 1 bedroom apartment so he sleeps in the living room. I was thirsty so I left my room for a drink. As soon as I made the left out of my room into the living room I saw him. He was standing over my brother who was sleeping on the couch. He immediately turned around and looked at me before he vanished. He was exactly as I remembered tall, grey, and almost made of light if that makes any sense. He had no face but I felt something when i saw his not-face. I was terrified of course, but for a moment I felt like he was too.

Whatever he is, and whatever it's purpose is, it's in my house now and I don't know what to do.

That's it folks.
>>
>>17895145
I believe it. I googled grey ghost man and that was one of the images.
>>
Whatever it is, it doesn't seem malevolent. Maybe your grandmother was on the right track.
>>
Nigga, I think your brother is haunted.
>>
Bump. Great thread. Spooped me good.

that ghost seems to check on kids. See if an ancestor lost a child at night, like sudden death.
>>
>>17895040
Wow! That's a hell of a story. Have you tried talking to him? I don't mean holding a full blown conversation with him but talking aloud in the room and directing it at him? Y'know, just chatting. I accept that this is at the very least a bit alarming for you but it may help you to become calmer about the whole situation if nothing else.
>>
If it wants and could harm you it would have already do so i guess. So doesnt seem like it is hostile. I would try making contakt, saying a simple "hello" and look what the figure does. Maybe its just curious about you for some reason, maybe its really a guardianangel. who knows
>>
>>17895164
This read like shit tier creepy pasta.
>>
>>17895790
Idiot

Great story op thanks for sharing
>>
>>17895811
Moron for liking this overdramatic emoboy style of writing.

"I remember the look on his face that I didn't understand as a child. That look was fear."

There's a reason greentext stories are so effective and because it removes a lot of this purple prose shit from the story.

Both you and OP can go suck each other off and write bad poetry to one another.
>>
>>17895859

Kek, nigga got roasted.
>>
He may be taking care of you and your sibblings OP considerating your parents are junkies.
>>
File: FOX mulder.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FOX mulder.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>17895040
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.