[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to know about Lycanthropy, /x/. I'm writing a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefaultwerw.jpg (439KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultwerw.jpg
439KB, 2560x1600px
I need to know about Lycanthropy, /x/. I'm writing a story and I can't find valid information about it. Anybody with any general knowledge or anything verifiable, please chip in.

Much obliged /x/.
>>
Why are you writing a story on something you know nothing about?
I thought I left behind this brand of retardation on /lit/
>>
>>17894417
Because your mom is a nigger and yet your dad fucked her.
>>
I'm pretty sure you turn into a wolf-mam hybrid
>>
>>17894411
lycanthropy is usually looked at as a disease, but there are many ways to get it, from a bite from a lycanthrope to drinking water from a wolfs paw under a full moon.

they have several abilities, many of which naturally revolve around those of a wolf, with the added benefit of super strength and speed, as well as extremely good reflexes. they, depending on the story have been known to be able to control themselves and past that travel n packs or go lone wolf.

need more feel free to ask
>>
>>17894411
Valid information? You guys think they're real?

Prey tell, fill me in.
>>
>>17894486
>>17894510
Well for the sake of writing about them, let's pretend. How would you go about curing the "disease"?

Would a new werewolf be able to control the sensory overload from heightened senses given time?
>>
>>17894411
http://www.theoi.com/Heros/Lykaon.html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycaon_(Arcadia)
>>
>>17894411
>general knowledge
The majority of people claiming to be a werewolf are furries desperately trying to edgelord their embarrassing fetish up into something they won't be picked on for.

That could make for an interesting twist; everything was lurid fapfiction, or the monster turns out to be a pervert in a fursuit. How meta that becomes depends on you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.