[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sadly I see many threads about occultism.. And none about esoterism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 64192_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg (68KB, 504x412px) Image search: [Google]
64192_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg
68KB, 504x412px
Sadly I see many threads about occultism.. And none about esoterism.
Read about the legend of Shambala and Agartha. Under the Gobi desert theres a tunnel system, one path leads to Shambala, where the city of the occultists, who seek power and the other Agartha, the city of the wise, who seek knowledge.
In occultism you will find nothing. Esoterism is the true path.
>>
Cursory googling tells me the connection of Agartha with ancient Vajrayanic 'Shambhala' is a modern phenomenon and not based on anything
>>
>implying they'll let you there even if you found the tunnels
>implying NSA action men wont stop you and neuralize you before you reached the entrance
>>
The Secret World is a great game.
>>
>>17894439
>googling
there's your problem. Google is soft censorship. Use different search engines + wikis + books
>>
File: 1400733309613.gif (66KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
1400733309613.gif
66KB, 400x494px
>>17894677
dubs don't lie
>>
>>17894302
>occultism.. And none about esoterism
what's the difference? Both mean secret, magical, hidden.
>>
>>17894677
Because bing is much better, right?
>>
File: The Moon.jpg (2MB, 3600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
The Moon.jpg
2MB, 3600x4000px
>>17895117
You can use Yandex, Yahoo, startpage, ixquick, searx.. You can even
>google alternative search engines
come on bro
>>
>>17895098
If you're not interested in controlling your thoughts, there are people who are. Just be careful of the nature of the knowledge revealed to you.
>>
>>17894302
>Sadly I see many threads about occultism.. And none about esoterism.

Jesus, that's dense.
>>
>>17895728
I am very interested in not only controlling my thoughts but going next level and siphoning information and being able to "know" from higher realms of consciousness.

>Just be careful of the nature of the knowledge revealed to you.
What do you mean by that? Be careful of what I invoke? I don't do that sort of thing.
>>
>>17895775
The nature of the knowledge will become your nature so make sure it's what you really need.
>>
>>17895775
Sometimes strong truths are revealed to us, or strong lies which will make us go away from our path.
Be careful of the knowledge revealed to you...
>>
>>17894302
Whats the difference? Isnt Esoterism just one of many forms of magic that fall under the umbrella term "occult"?
>>
>>17895880
Not exactly true. While many occult teaching would be esoteric, not every esoteric teachings are occult.
>>
>>17895880

There is no meaningful difference.
>>
>>17895098

occultism is superstition, with no power or effect. see, satanism.
esoterism is a knowledge that can't be transmited by words and require of an initiation. see, alchemy
>>17895880
esoterism has nothing to do with magic
>>
>>17896545

I'm a published esotericist and that's just silly.
>>
>>17894663

>neuralize you before you reached the entrance

Isn't that what the MIB does to erase your memory?
>>
>>17895117
DuckDuckGo claims to circumnavigate the "search bubble" methodology applied by Google.
>>
>>17896545
>see, satanism
Satanism is practically the oldest religion in the world. Rituals simply manipulate electromagnetic fields and satanic rituals even more so, not least because of the human sacrifice / sex magick element.

check out this thread
>>17889989
>>
>>17899069
>Satanism is practically the oldest religion in the world.

It's not even as old as Christianity, silly.
>>
File: R0901.jpg (149KB, 567x850px) Image search: [Google]
R0901.jpg
149KB, 567x850px
>>17899069
Mostwise Perun sends his regards, faggot.
>>
File: 640px-Thundermarks.svg.png (31KB, 640x338px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Thundermarks.svg.png
31KB, 640x338px
>>17899106
>implying I'm defending Satanism
>Peryn 1st millennium AD

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/books/chapters-from-the-egyptian-masonic-satanic-connection/
Ancient Egyptian religion is Satanic only not in name. Satan has many names across history and cultures, remember that.
>The first written evidence of deities in Egypt comes from the Early Dynastic Period (c. 3100–2686 BC

>http://humansarefree.com/2014/11/the-unanswered-mystery-of-7000-year-old.html

>The earliest historical records of Sumer do not go back much further than c. 2900 BC, although it is generally agreed that Sumerian civilization started between c. 4500 and 4000 BC
>Enki is Satan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_worship

>Gromoviti znaci or thunder marks such as these are ancient symbols of Perun
>cubes and hexagons
I have news for you.
>>
File: life-rune-kolovrat-patch.jpg (45KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
life-rune-kolovrat-patch.jpg
45KB, 463x469px
>>17899153
>1st millenium AD
>never heard about Aryan Vedas

KEK
>>
>>17899153

Seriously stupid shit. Fuck off outta here, squirt.
>>
>>17899160
>Aryan Vedas
I have no interest in getting into a religious pissing contest or ethnic in that matter. There are enough divides between people in the world. There is little point in comparing religions, or even arguing about them.
>>
>>17899165
It's not my fault that this stupid shit is history.
>>
>>17899169

Your fantasies are not history.
>>
File: wow.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>17894302
Shambhala is a concept found in Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism, suggesting a location in southern China, or further on into Nepal or India. The Gobi Desert is in Mongolia and northern China, on the complete opposite side.

Meanwhile, I can't find much of anything about Agartha outside of esotericism itself, suggesting fraud.

OP doesn't know shit about Shamalama.
>>
>>17894302
>Under the Gobi desert theres a tunnel system, one path leads to Shambala
no its in the mountains. its not any hollow earth shit its in the mountains and not of this world. supposedly you would wander in as you climb the mountain
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
>>17899171
Those are historical facts. The only "fantasy" here is the characterization of similar deities from different cultures and giving them one single name. You can easily compare them and find similar themes. We're talking about religions here, of course they're fantasy, but not my fantasy. You either follow what it has to say or you discard it. Your comment doesn't mean anything. I wonder what would /sci/ look like if for every 5th post there was a reply 'LOL NERD'. Or the same with /a/ but with 'fuck off weeb'. But here on /x/ it's all good.
>>
>>17895775
If you're serious, master the art of concentration. I'm not even bullshitting you, some fucks just dismiss concentration as a way to relax or help you pay your taxes. But you needa really look into it.
>>
>>17899913
>The only "fantasy" here is the characterization of similar deities from different cultures and giving them one single name.

And to what did you think I was objecting?
>>
>>17899933
>half sentences and rhetorical questions
lrn2communicate
>>
File: Swastika.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Swastika.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
this symbol is very esoteric
>>
>>17899943

Curiously, when I find interesting points of view, it's never a problem.
>>
File: 4e088ccb3b2dc24cc9744345575391c2.gif (1013KB, 240x310px) Image search: [Google]
4e088ccb3b2dc24cc9744345575391c2.gif
1013KB, 240x310px
>>17894302
>none about esoterism.

Check to see how many pictures of Hindu deities appear in the catalogue daily and you may want to reassess your statement.
>>
>>17900004
What's with the tongue action? Imitating snakes?
>>
>>17900167
No, maybe don't take it too literal.
>>
With you there man
>>
>>17894667
Goddamn right its a good game
>>
>>17900172
I've only heard of placing the tongue on the hard palate in some meditation techniques, but other than that idk. What is it then?
>>
>>17900217
>"Goddess Kali represents the force of the ultimate devourer. She is bathed in blood and one of her leg is seen folded to her knee. The figure she represents is one that is sufficient to strike fear into the weak-hearted. It is no surprise therefore that early orientalist historians assumed Goddess Kali herself was a demon. Blood sacrifices of animals are not uncommon in her worship. In some places where dacoits worshipped the Goddess, she is known to have received human sacrifices too. Even Lord Shiva’s Taandav dance seems somewhat tame next to Kali’s dance of destruction. The tongue sticking out has a dual meaning. On the first instance, it underscores her insatiable, omnivorous appetite for all tastes this world of senses has to offer. When the Goddess allowed herself to get loose upon creation, she went on a raging rampage. No demon, human or God stood a chance at stopping her blood-lust. A collective prayer was made to Lord Shiva by all beings to try to stop this Maha-Shakti form of his consort. Such was the power of the Goddess that wherever she set foot, absolute destruction followed suit. Lord Shiva realised even he could not reason with such an elemental force. He had to reach out to her in terms of emotions. As such, he decided to lay down in the Goddess’ path. When Kali finally reached the spot where Lord Shiva was lying down, she did not notice him until she stepped on his chest. So far, everything she was setting foot on was being destroyed. This was an exception, Kali was forced to look down and found Shiva there. Sudden realization dawned on her and she snapped out of her reverie and found herself extremely ashamed, sticking out her tongue instinctively as a sign of regret."
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.