[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone. Two nights ago I posted one of my experiences observing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 29

File: mbmo6h2PUe1rgxtvuo1_500.jpg (113KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
mbmo6h2PUe1rgxtvuo1_500.jpg
113KB, 482x700px
Hi everyone.

Two nights ago I posted one of my experiences observing a military operation involving Greys. The thread was popular and 3/4 of the way through the discussion turned to esoteric matters. Enough people seemed interested in the idea of general esoteric discussion, so I decided tonight I would make a thread dedicated to it.

I don't come to /x often, it is usually something I browse for a few minutes and then move on to something else. In this sub-forum I see recurring posts about divination, the Goetia, angels, dreams and all sorts of other aspects of mysticism or "the occult". If some of you are interested in having a discussion about mysticism, any field that you are interested, I'll do my best to tell you what I know about your subject or questions.

As for a bit of my background. My family goes back over 100 years in Freemasonry and has membership in the Society of the Cincinnati. Every male on my mother's side of the family attained to the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite. Some males of my family decided to go beyond the study of Freemasonry and further into the societies of the O.T.O and the A.A. I myself was taught by one of my uncles who was a Magus of the O.T.O beginning at age 16. Even though it would be proper in terms of familial legacy for me to become a 33rd degree and to rise the ranks in the occult societies I chose not to on the recommendation of my uncle, since he had explained to me that the organizations of the O.T.O and Freemasonry were becoming corrupted. In short I studied the systems of Eastern and Western philosophies under my uncle and then moved on to study and practice on my own. I have achieved great results in my own opinion.

So here in this thread ask away about any topic pertaining to mysticism that you may be interested in and I'll do my best to give you what I know on the subject. I have nothing to gain and nothing to sell you, I have no interest in pulling you in any particular direction.
>>
OP, y u scarlet whore babylon?
>>
>>17891328

Babalon is an interested character, and I like the painting. It's eye catching I suppose.
>>
This has potential, haven't been on a decent ruise cruise for a while

Explain as accurately as you can the nature of the UFO phenomenon and its implications
>>
While waiting for questions I'll be posting some works of Johfra and my take on his Astrological Series I call the Twelve Paths of Johfra.
>>
actually I changed my mind.
No thanks OP, you're a shill
>>
also sage. I hope no thread like this ever occurs ever again!
>>
File: Jesus Divine Mercy.jpg (61KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Divine Mercy.jpg
61KB, 480x600px
your thread is cursed and you are cursed.
Believe in Jesus and repent.
If there's going to be an ideological war I'm going to try to win.
>>
>>17891337

The UFO phenomenon and the different accounts of alien life are one of the few areas I do not have expertise in. There are many theories of course. The Yogi's would consider them beings from the Lower Astral "prison" which is situated close to our plane. The esoteric side of Buddhism dictates that they are created by sorcerers and essentially are the products of "dark" rituals. And then you have modern day theories such as the physical alien humanoid. But like I said that is one of the few areas I don't have expertise in.
>>
Who is the great architect of the universe in freemasonry?
>>
>>17891367

To understand the symbols of the two pillars and the eye above you need to understand the nature of Tetragrammaton or YHVH (Yod He Vau He). It is also good to understand the nature of Raja Yoga and the Kundalini. In short to answer your question it is YHVH or Tetragrammaton.
>>
Libra! As you can see starting from the very bottom there is a flower opening up which surrounds the painting with four corners, in the Western tradition this would symbolize Tetragrammaton (Yod He Vau He, Father Mother Son Daughter). There is repetition throughout the work as seen moving up the right and left sides, the two Sphinx (Male and Female), the two gods (Thoth and Hathor) and finally Sun and Moon. The central column of the painting shows the equilibrium of the Great Work from bottom (Cube, Creation, Malkuth, 10) to the middle (Yin Yang, Two Hands supporting the Secret Fire, the Scales of Libra which have been modified to merge with the Tibetan symbol of the Vajra) culminating in the sign of Infinity between the Sun and Moon. The three stages moving from bottom to top of the painting show first the Sphinx's animal nature, then evolved into their deified forms, and finally the abstract or ideal versions. Now as for some of the objects seen on the larger sexed symbols. Thoth seen on left is wearing his typical Egyptian outfit with Ankh in hand and is entwined by the two serpents of the Caduceus or Kundalini (note that the colors also show that one is male and the other female, a further esoteric concept). Thoth's wings are a function of the realization or knowledge of the Self which is accompanied by the hearing of bird's wings flapping among six other sounds. The Scales of Libra is typical showing on one weight the Feather of Maat (Truth) being weighed with the human heart. Read on the
1/2
>>
>>17891313

i can speak directly to god and hear his words in actual verbal dialogue.

and i tell you that this man is a space alien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZT7VHVSlTo
>>
Weighing of the Heart ceremony. On the right you have Hathor who holds the Vajra-Scales together (with her right hand) and she is seen having a starry orb between her horns. The starry orb signifies her role as the Lady of the Stars, or that feminine power hidden within all things. It is also worthy to note that she is wearing a veil representing that great illusion which hides that feminine power. Finally the culmination of all the forms seen are presented by the Sun and Moon entwined in union resulting in the sign of Infinity. This final symbol is the culmination of the Great Work which is the union of Man and God.

2/2
>>
As for Virgo there is a repetition from the Libra work, showing the four animals surround the painting (Bull, Lion, Hawk, Man) which is Tetragrammaton. There are two animals to the left (Jackal) and the right (Ibis) signifying Anubis and Thoth. Up the left side of the painting you see Hermes, another deified (Greek) form of Anubus whose function is to bring communication between the Divine and Man. Between the arms of Hermes you can see the spiral form of a galaxy that simply reiterates what Zoroaster said when he wrote that "God is a spiral force." Up the right side of the painting you see a baboon which signifies another form of Ibis (Thoth) on the bottom right. He is holding the Scales of Libra and a scroll symbolizing the knowledge gained from the translation of the Divine to Man. In the distance you can see some human figure standing between the pillars of Joachim and Boaz (the Sun and Moon) in the light of God descending onto the woman at the forefront of the painting. This light is received by the woman at the point on the top of her head called the Bindu, a function of the Sahasrara chakra. In her hands she holds the Secret Fire and the wheat germ, she holds both Creation and the Divine.
>>
Gemini! Starting from the bottom we have a Lion on the right (Courage) and on the left a Unicorn (Speech). In the middle above them we have a baboon (Thoth, knowledge) holding the world or Creation in his hands. Moving upwards on the left we have a woman (Lady of the Stars) holding two cups, one golden and the other silver. She pours the Amrita or Universal Medicine of the alchemists (it has many other names). She stands below the pillar of Boaz (Moon, Female) which is entwined by a dragon's tail. Next to her stands a human woman holding the Caduceus or Kundalini with a human man. Look closely at the Caduceus and you'll see that it is crowned by a mirror which takes the center of the painting. The woman points to the below while the man points upwards, showing a connection between the activities of the Lady of the Stars and the spiritual union occurring in the middle of the painting. To the right of the human man is The Fool who stands under the pillar of Joachim (Sun, Male) also entwined by a dragon's tale. The dragon's signify the Love attained by union by the operation shown in the middle. At the top you have the culmination of the human male and female symbolizing the reunion of the Divine Twins, "Twin souls are we, to one Star bound in Heaven! Twin souls on earth by earthly bars divided!" They of course are girdled by the double-headed hawk which is a symbol of the non-dual or Advaitic godhead.
>>
This is called the Vision of Hermes Trismegistos but you could also call it the Vision of Phanes or the Protogonos ("First-born"). There is a chance that Phanes represents something similar to the Adam Kadmon of Judaism and the Purusha of the Upanishads. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phanes_%28mythology%29...). Now in Johfra's rendition of this figure you can see Phanes standing upon a winged Sun and Moon in union. His fingers point both to the above and to the below, as well as the triune figure that has entangled him. He is beyond the duality of life and death, beyond both the heavens and the creations. He stands in the middle of two characters, one male and the other female while being aloof from the deathly squalor below. One interpretation of the male and female characters behind Phanes is that he is the Divine Child. However he stands above Creation as seen in the painting and is therefore not limited to that. The interpretation I feel is most appropriate is that he (as an Avadhut) has become (or is as an Avatar) the Caduceus itself, that he represents the key that brings one beyond.
>>
I'm doing Scorpio next, it was requested by Gillian Abbey. First let's notice the most abundant part of the painting, the color Red. Red is one of the three "power colors" (Red, White and Black), thus in the context of this painting it represents Conquering. Starting from the bottom of the painting you have on the left a child comforting a skull, life and death. On the right you have an analogous symbol of the cup empty and the cup full (of fire and light). It is important to notice that the child is comforting the skull, that life is comforting death or the fear of death. In the middle you have a pool of water with a scorpion grasping to pull an object out of the water. Water and oceans are most often associated with the Unconscious, however in respect to the vibrations seen emanating across the water I would suspect this symbol to represent matter. Especially considering that Johfra was an artist of the 20th century. On the left of the scorpion you see a knight conquering a dragon with a spear. Paramhansa Yogananda called the human spine the "Spear of Spirit". The dragon is a well known symbol that in a common phrase says, "You will conquer the dragon or the dragon will conquer you." Directly to the right of the knight and dragon is a human meditating in a shadow cast by no object. This is to show the knight and dragon in another way, in a fairly simple fashion. The final two symbols above the rest are an eagle or hawk flying with head pointed upwards to the sky and a snake with a skull in its mouth. Both are symbols of liberation or the flight above Creation. On one side you have the Bird and the other the Serpent. In the Upanishads this Bird is called the Hansa or AUM (Sat-Chit-Ananda, Existence-Consciousness-Bliss), and the Serpent is called Kundalini or Shakti.
>>
>>17891381
WRONG
The great architect is the one who realised it, not the realisation.
>>
Here's Aquarius! From the bottom of the painting we have seven lotus blossoms representing the seven chakras or spheres of consciousness that resides within the human body. The waters in which these spheres of consciousness are being nourished or fertilized is being poured by the Water-Bearer who is standing on the shore of an ocean. On the left of the Water-Bearer we see a human figure who seems to be robed, passing through the mouth of death to a burning triangle upon a summit of waves. Above both of these figures floats a radiating face whose expression is ecstatic joy. Remember the figure on the left who passed through death to attain that fire of the summit of the waves. He has passed through the mouth of death by what he did before, in the foreground, by nourishing the spheres of consciousness that lay dormant in the mud of matter. This painting to me is most indicative of the process and experience of Samadhi, the deepest wisdom gained from meditation. To illustrate the meaning further, here is a poem by Paramhansa Yogananda called Samadhi from his Songs of the Soul. I feel that this poem ties into this painting well.

1/2
>>
Samadhi

Vanished are the veils of light and shade,
Lifted the vapors of sorrow,
Sailed away the dawn of fleeting joy,
Gone the mirage of the senses.
Love, hate, health, disease, life and death -
Departed, these false shadows on the screen
of duality.
Waves of laughter, scyllas of sarcasm, whirlpools
of melancholy,
Melting in the vast sea of bliss.
Bestilled is the storm of maya
By the magic wand of intuition deep.
The universe, a forgotten dream, lurks
subconsciously,
Ready to invade my newly wakened memory divine.
I exist without the cosmic shadow,
But it could not live bereft of me;
As the sea exists without the waves,
But they breathe not without the sea.
Dreams, wakings, states of deep turiya sleep,
Present, past, future, no more for me,
But the ever-present, all-flowing, I, I everywhere.
Consciously enjoyable,
Beyond the imagination of all expectancy,
Is this, my samadhi state.
Planets, stars, stardust, earth,
Volcanic bursts of doomsday cataclysms,
Creation’s moulding furnace,
Glaciers of silent X-rays,
Burning floods of electrons,
Thoughts of all men, past, present, future,
Every blade of grass, myself and all,
Each particle of creation’s dust,
Anger, greed, good, bad, salvation, lust,
I swallowed up – transmuted them
Into one vast ocean of blood of my own one Being!
Smoldering joy, oft-puffed by unceasing meditation,
Which blinded my tearful eyes,
Burst into eternal flames of bliss,
And consumed my tears, my peace, my frame,
my all.
Thou art I, I am Thou,
Knowing, Knower, Known, as One!
One tranquilled, unbroken thrill of eternal, living, ever-new peace!
Not an unconscious state
Or mental chloroform without wilful return,

2/2
>>
Samadhi but extends my realm of consciousness
Beyond the limits of my mortal frame
To the boundaries of eternity,
Where I, the Cosmic Sea,
Watch the little ego floating in Me.
Not a sparrow, nor a grain of sand, falls
without my sight
All space floats like an iceberg in my mental sea.
I am the Colossal Container of all things made!
By deeper, longer, continuous, thirsty,
guru – given meditation,
This celestial samadhi is attained.
All the mobile murmurs of atoms are heard;
The dark earth, mountains, seas are molten liquid!
This flowing sea changes into vapors of nebulae!
Aum blows o’er the vapors; they open their veils,
Revealing a sea of shining electrons,
Till, at the last sound of the cosmic drum,
Grosser light vanishes into eternal rays
Of all-pervading Cosmic Joy.
From Joy we come,
For Joy we live,
In the sacred Joy we melt.
I, the ocean of mind, drink all creation’s waves.
The four veils of solid, liquid, vapor, light,
Lift aright.
Myself, in everything,
Enters the Great Myself.
Gone forever,
The fitful, flickering shadows of a mortal memory.
Spotless is my mental sky,
Below, ahead, and high above.
Eternity and I, one united ray.
I, a tiny bubble of laughter,
Have become the Sea of Mirth Itself.

3/2
>>
>>17891366
Thank you for the response

My apologies if I'm pushing the boundaries of autism here and you just refused to comment on it further, but out of respect for the culmination of your studies, what is your personal take on the UFO phenomenon? It's one of my favored topics for investigation/conemplation and I'm always curious to have little glimpses into different perspectives on it
>>
>>17891434

Can you explain why it is the one who realized it?
>>
>>17891459

Autism gets thrown around too much, you're not being autistic at all. No worries. My personal take on UFOs and the alien phenomenon is that from my own experiences, beyond what I posted two nights ago, is that they follow the textbook pattern of the Christian demonic or the Yogic Lower Astral. In my opinion they are preternatural, meaning they existed before humans or the Creation. They appear humanoid because in the Christian doctrine of demonology it is only through a human that a demon can exercise power. Otherwise it lives out a terrible existence. Like I said previously, if you study the phenomenon in all it's famous aspects, abductions, gang stalking and commingling within secretive human groups you'll find that it all fits the textbook pattern of demonology.
>>
File: 003828_2.jpg (1MB, 1935x1463px) Image search: [Google]
003828_2.jpg
1MB, 1935x1463px
OP, if you don't mind answering honestly:
If you have access to this information, why is it that through your meditations you cannot reach the highest heavens?
I know personally many people residing at that place, untouched by doubt and suffering.
Yet worldly people who have never met the Lord and paid obeisances are convinced that their book-learnings and rituals are equivalent to the ACTUAL spiritual practice of residing in the highest heavens which are beyond mind and body.
Granted, Aleister Crowley et al did reach the shore of the highest heaven. But they could go no further!
As a person who has sat in the place where God sits, and seen what God sees, I can honestly say that the way that they ascended is fundamentally flawed, and they can never reach the seat of God.
So why do you equate their way with the way of saints, who have merged more completely with the spirit of God?
The truth is that they cannot even reach the feet of one residing in the highest heavens, nor can they see them.
It as if the saints are at the top of a mountain, and the freemasons are at the bottom of the mountain, touching it and saying "we are one with and have ascended the mountain"!
Obviously the opposite is true! They have barely known the mountain at all!
Their great work is as a circumambulation of the mountain and those encamped on it's peak
Those at the summit are those who through arduous works, labours and great efforts have not only ascended the mountain, truly, but also caused others to do the same.
They are also the same beings who can throw others OFF the mountain!
Imagine, the surprise
when on judgment day
Guru on the mountain
sends Aleister away
the rushing ritualists recede
only to aggressively attack
Guru shakes his foot
and pushes them all back
they argue and scream with the mountain
the one on top unmoved
the satanists hang their heads and leave
Right and Wrong will be proved
xxx
>>
File: photostudio_1465909735262.jpg (61KB, 1074x1074px) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1465909735262.jpg
61KB, 1074x1074px
>>17891465
"Who built the moon?"
By Christopher Knight
Illuminati matrix on jewtube
Universal-rights.com

Thoughts?
>>
File: 88327977.jpg (11KB, 170x169px) Image search: [Google]
88327977.jpg
11KB, 170x169px
>>17891465
yes.
YHWH is the unmanifest.
The architect and creation is the manifest.
Simple enough?
Or should I be plainer?
The architect is Jesus and the Saints who will reign in heaven and build the temple (ARCHITECTS)
whereas YHWH is already in heaven, has no need to build anything etc.
Unless you consider YHWH to be the demiurge, in which case, thank you!
>>
>>17891495

Perhaps you know of Nizami, yes? Or perhaps Mahmoud Shabistari?

Also maybe you could rephrase your question?
>>
UFO fag here. Thanks for the reply, like I said I find it really fascinating. Doesn't sound too far removed from what Terence Mckenna talks about at times

Did you by chance know about the ArmageddonConspiracy website before the authors took it down?
>>
>>17891503

The Moon according to most mystical systems, pagan systems and so on is a conscious being. Everything is conscious so to say. If you're referring to idea of Archons or previous space builders I think it might be more direct to skip over those theories and start asking, "Who built the Sun" or perhaps, "Who built your eyes?". Surely you built your eyes yes? Just think about it for a moment, and consider what causes you to feel mental anguish as opposed to what provides clarity.
>>
File: 603351274106447.jpg (343KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
603351274106447.jpg
343KB, 600x850px
>>17891517
sure. why do you talk of spirituality when you know less than those who know less than others?
If the ones who you talk of are unworthy, how much more unworthy are you?
If the ones who taught you are ignorant, how much more ignorant are you?
if the ones you claim to be ascended are low, how much more lowly are you?

truthfully, I have not seen your face in heaven... yet... by their own actions, men and women are saved and condemned.
some fall into grace, and some into temptation.
It is said that God purchased his firstborn from every nation. Even from the sinful.
It is also said that God invites all, and turns away none.

Also, why do you assume I know these lowly people of who you speak?
I have not seen them standing beside Jesus as Elders of the world, therefore there is no way that these people can have any meaningful bearing on spirituality.
Take it as gospel, friend
take it as a hint, the absolute truth
his feet are like burnished bronze
the elders in heaven have hands which cover all
some others spread their hands, and could not even cover their own heads.
what do servants have to do with the decision of the king?
because they are a democracy, but God's Kingdom is not.
By having virtue of a voice does not grant virtue of reason, usefulness etc.
in the end these people will have to pray and beg most pitifully (without any pleasure, I tell you this) they will cry until their hearts burst...
but the saints in heaven have bigger hearts which can hold the entire world, even heaven and hell.
Who are these people you speak of, whose hearts cannot even bear the truth?
Why would I assume such things?
Simple and plain:
No one can compare to Jesus.
No one can match the Elders in Heaven.
It as if they were the caretakers of a spiritual spring which nurtures the world.
Those in the world drink and grow fat, but they do not know it's secret or responsibility.
>>
>>17891505

Yes I suppose you could put it that way. Are you going off a Christian theological background or Kabbalistic? In the Kabbalistic conception of YHVH or Father-Mother-Son-Daughter the unmanifest of Kether are the three lines you see on the pictorial representation, called Ain Soph Aur, Ain Soph and finally Ain. Those unmanifest aspects of Creation and YHVH correspond to the AUM of the Vedas, the threefold Existence-Consciousness-Bliss.
>>
>>17891535

No I haven't heard about that website until now. What was it about?
>>
Taurus. In the forefront of the painting at the bottom we see the Heptagram whose fundamental equation is 7 divided by 2. In the system of Thelema, a division of Western Hermeticism this symbol is the name of Babalon or the Bearer of the Graal who unites all souls through Love. To the immediate left of the Heptagram there is a warrior sleeping beside two children, one wearing a helmet with a swan ornamentation and the other without a helmet. The warrior who represents YHVH before he became recognized as the god of Israel, is sleeping upon a shield and sword, the Lingam and Yoni. However more importantly in the context of the other figures of this painting he represents the Vau (Son) of Tetragrammaton. The High Priestess (of the Tarot), seen in the background to the left, is important in ellucidating who and what the function of the woman upon the bull is. In her hand she holds the Graal, and directly above her head which is crowned with roses is an orb of light. Her role is the bridge or most direct connection between the Supernal Triad and the Hexad (of the Kabbalah or Sephirot), as well as the most direct connection between the Father (orb of light, Yod) and the Son (the warrior, Vau). Look closely at the High Priestess and you'll see three tall trees behind her, and if you count the number of animals and humans you'll find that there are nine with the orb of light behind them all creating ten. The woman on the bull also represents the most exalted conception of the Moon and Isis the Eternal Virgin. Her veil that she is clothed with is Light, and she is that truth behind the Light, the veil which hides the Spirit. The Greek deity cupid flies above the characters of the painting with two birds representing his parents Mars (War) and Venus (Love), together they form the phrase "Love conquers all." Whereas Cupid by himself, in classical myth, is used to set plots in motion through his ability to wield "uncontrollable desire".
>>
>>17891503

Here I think this might help. I feel you might enjoy the work of the early Gnostics.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html
>>
>>17891367
That's entirely up to the individual. It's a placeholder term.

>>17891381
>In short to answer your question it is YHVH or Tetragrammaton.
For those who believe that way, yes. But that's not the only answer.
>>
File: 89_23.png (6KB, 675x121px) Image search: [Google]
89_23.png
6KB, 675x121px
>>17891554
those whom you claim as teachers, are merely those who have grown fat from the efforts of others.
The saints in heaven have toiled for many many many lifetimes, and they will reap what they have sown.
All the people in the world are insignificant, and to consider anyone to be on their level is delusional, at best.
All the people in the world are suffering, and the freemasons enjoin this, but also claim to be enlightened!
Aleister Crowley said "I am enlightened, I AM" but he was a perverse degenerate obsessed with sex and death, and caused others to become the same.
Who would call such a person as their spiritual teacher?
Whoever understand the spirit understands Karma.
He will garner the consequences of his actions, as will his ilk.
Those who are not of him are of Jesus and they will drink the babbling brook which he tends with his own hand, and live forever.

Say there is a lion standing in front of a man, protecting him. Do you suppose that anyone can fight with, or even reach that man?
Now suppose we say that we speak instead of the Elders of Heaven and the Brook (Truth)
Do you think anyone can reach and access that brook, from which all knowledge, life and power comes, which is coveted by all, and understood by few, do you honestly think that the most powerful, high and mighty Buddhas, Prophets, Saints and Spiritually Enlightened people can be bypassed for what they keep, for what they have given up all things for, for that which they have sacrificed themselves for over and over and over again, countless times in countless incarnations, suffering in ways which the world did not know, and now knows?

The answer is of course: no.
Many of the "so-called mystics" merely saw this brook from between the legs of the Saints.
They did not know more than this: There is a God, and, it is possible to merge with him.
The intimate secrets they did not know. Why?
They forbade intimacy and forever ascribed to a ritualistic system which ensure their own fate.
>>
>>17891573

Quite right!

To paraphrase a portion of the Upanishads, "He who looks into the infinite will see Me in whatever form his mind can create."
>>
Sagittarius! Starting from the bottom we see a unicorn laying amongst nymphs or sprites, elemental forces of the Earth. The Unicorn (Speech) has its head pointed downward as if listening to the play of the elemental forces. Moving to the left we see a Knight's Cross intersected by an arrow. This symbol sits between two pillars (Joachim and Boaz) and is crowned with a hemisphere which itself is adorned with many faces. This is a reiteration of the Gemini painting. To the right we see the Tarot of the Hermit, whose function represents the temporary retreat from the world to bring back spiritual knowledge (the lamp). Upon the rock we see a centaur who is firing an arrow touched by the godhead. Slung over his arm is the carcass of a mountain ram. The man who is both man and animal has slain and offered his animal nature as a symbol of the unbinding of his spiritual nature. Above we have a symbol of the godhead seated with an eagle representing flight or travel and is sending his knowledge (lighting) to the arrow of the centaur. There are a multitude of beings surrounding the godhead who most likely represent the world of Yetzirah. The centaur is classically understood as a teacher. The sum of this painting symbolizes the retreat into one's self to acquire that spiritual nature, then listening both to the forces below as well as above in order to transmit or teach.
>>
Out for a cigarette, I'll be right back. :)

Aries! At the bottom we see first a lizard sitting a rock. In Roman mythology lizards slept through the Winter and were resurrected in the Spring symbolizing death and resurrection (much like the Phoenix). While in Greek and Egyptian mythology the lizard symbolized Wisdom. Now to the middle at the forefront of the painting we see a soldier carrying a torch being thrown wildly about upon a Ram. This is the sleeping soldier that we saw in the painting of Taurus. He is the male counterpart to the High Priestess, he represents the Son (Vau) who acts out the idea of the Father (Yod). He represents Wisdom and Folly, the Will and the Word by which all was created. He cannot be understood because he is the Unconscious Will, he carries the torch or hollow wand of Prometheus that brings down the fire from Heaven. This wand is also the Phoenix wand which brings forth resurrection from generation. Behind him is his female counterpart from the painting of Taurus, also known as Binah or Understanding. She is blinded and carries the fire which he has brought down in one hand. This painting represents the first act of creation of the Unconscious Will, wherein Understanding (Binah) has not yet been formulated. Behind them all is the Tarot of the Juggler or the Bearer of the Baton who serves to illustrate the aforementioned characters.
>>
File: 20040614.jpg (99KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20040614.jpg
99KB, 600x900px
Why are the ways you espouse inferior?
I will say it to prove it:
The ways of saints are not shrouded in mystery, but requires much faith, not in scripture, but in the actual, real, living saints such as Jesus and Buddha.
That is the only way sufficient spirituality can be taught or imparted, and all masonry and mysticism is a pale imitation of the deep truths which the Saints strove to impart.
They did not charge anyone, and preached to all alike, to young and old, to rich and poor, to sinful and purified, ALL ALIKE and whats more FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE they gave the secret of the universe to those who could bear it, those who had trust and faith, those who could work it out, those who wanted it etc.
Granted, that system had some drawbacks, vis a vis a system of masonic mysteries consuming the world in IGNORANCE (ironic, ain't it?)

but still. This doesn't compare to the word of Buddha, which can ONLY be spoken by Buddha and can ONLY be heard by the one to whom he speaks.

Doubtless, you have heard all of what I have said, but certainly and surely, you have not heard it from the one who speaks with authority of the sephiroth (which, I may add, you do not understand even a small amount of)

The best metaphor for your state is thus:
a person with closed eyes sees the sun through his eyelids.
he thinks "how amazingly bright! Now I have seen the sun! How wonderful it is that I am able to see the intensity and magnitude of this light which is unlike all other things! surely, now I have well-known this Sun!"
but in truth (of course) those who have the strength, resolve, etc. to face the SUN with eyes open are the ancient and primordial ancestors of man who live to do good and justice, to destroy systems of oppression etc. and to remove evil, such as.... well... what you're talking about it in this thread.
>>
Cancer! Starting from the bottom we see the Scarab of the Egyptians or Khepri who rolls a pearl upwards with his hind legs. The analogy of Khepri is that he is that aspect of the godhead which assists the Soul or Solar Body within an individual with its rebirth into the higher spiritual realms at physical death. Three hands reach out of the ground behind the crab whose arms extend towards the Moon. Each hand is holding a monocle which is synonymous with the crab whose arms imply searching or seeking to grasp. Two turtles are seen on the beach below the crab which reiterates the idea here of two souls or parts of being that are trapped in their shells. The archer (Lunar Body) next to the Moon is pointing her arrow to the snake which circles a golden flame (within are two intersecting lines), while the earthly version sits below which takes the form of a castle. On the top left there are multiple symbols, Coin, Sword, Cup, Wand along with a Key and a Lock. The other two symbols of the Ankh and downward triangle create the phrase, "Immortality through the involution of the Divine." Those symbols comprise the Book of Thoth or the Tarot whose suites are Coin, Sword, Cup and Wand with the Alpha being the Fool (Key) and the Omega being the Lock (Universe). They are also arranged so as to form a basic outline of the Kabbalah or Sephirot. The sum of the painting involves a searching on the part of the Solar Body trapped within Man for its counterpart the Lunar Body in order disrobe themselves of their guises (shell, cloth, Moon) and attain citizenship within the "castle" of Heaven
>>
>>17891554
I'm better than Jesus
>>
Capricorn! Starting from the bottom left we have a small boy feeding some grass to a baby crocodile. This is representative of Sobek who through his fierceness is able to ward off evil and protect the innocent. On the bottom right we see a middle-aged man with his arms outstretched to a mountain goat while stepping on a serpent with his left foot. This symbolizes a practice of the ancient Egyptians whereby one would give adoration to Ra by stomping upon the ground with your left foot, thereby hurting Apophis (Ra's evil twin). In the center we see an old man holding a scythe and an hourglass. He represents Saturn who produces the Vision of Wonder, his alchemical color is black and is a reminder that death is imminent and life is fleeting. Standing atop the mountain of stone is a mountain goat who stands proud with light streaming forth behind him and the mountain. The painting shows that both the visible Sun and the seemingly invisible Sun which burns within man belong to an even more Invisible Sun or Secret Fire (Prima Materia) and that the knowledge of this should excite one to understand it sooner than later.

"The sun is invisible in men, but visible in the world, yet both are of one and the same sun." - Gerhard Dorn, Speculativa philosophia

"In Dorn's view there is in man an 'invisible sun', which he identifies with the Archeus. This sun is identical with the 'sun in the earth'. The invisible sun enkindles an elemental fire which consumes man's substance and reduces his body to the prima materia." - C. G. Jung, Mysterium Coniunctius
>>
>>17891557
why do you assume I went one way or another?
In the highest heavens, one can plainly see these three 'dimensions' and one who is blessed can even see that they are one.
To be frank, it is insulting for lowly people to assume they know it because they have heard about it or seen it.
Only one who has trod in that place knows the truth.
Only one who has merged with it can be called worthy to teach it.
And those who ascribe to one way, or another, yet have never met the Lord, still teaching what they know, eventually come to knowledge, if the Lord is merciful.
Honestly, the Lord of that place is not harsh, but is the rightful owner, therefore it is right for the Lord of that place to take offence at the claims of others.
There is only (1) Lord. All must go through the gate and the way. There is no other.
Everything else is mouth-lip-tongue-service and not TRUTH. Ones who do as this cannot possibly know the truth of the sephiroth, not even the lower ones!
>>
>>17891639
We'll see. and honestly.
It doesn't matter to me.
But it will come back to you.
I promise thee.
>>
>>17891648

Well I guess I'm OK then!
>>
Pisces! This painting is fairly simple compared to the others, in that there are only a few symbols being utilized. In fact there may only be one primary symbol. In the center you see an aged man underwater, holding two fish in the sign of the Yin Yang whose tails entwine to form a middle path between them. The first speech given after Siddhartha Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment was called the Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta. It was in this first speech that he gave inception to the idea of the Middle Way, that it was the Path of Wisdom. During its reception there were (according to the scriptural account) five ascetics present. Behind the aged man in his shadow there are five clams, and in front of him on the left where his eye's gaze follows there are five coral pipes.

"Monks, these two extremes ought not to be practiced by one who has gone forth from the household life. (What are the two?) There is addiction to indulgence of sense-pleasures, which is low, coarse, the way of ordinary people, unworthy, and unprofitable; and there is addiction to self-mortification, which is painful, unworthy, and unprofitable.

Avoiding both these extremes, the Tathagata (the Perfect One) has realized the Middle Path; it gives vision, gives knowledge, and leads to calm, to insight, to enlightenment and to Nibbana. And what is that Middle Path realized by the Tathagata...? It is the Noble Eightfold path, and nothing else, namely: right understanding, right thought, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness and right concentration."
>>
Leo! In the bottom left we have a musician adorned and surrounded by sunflowers with the case of his instrument on the ground next to him. He plays the music of the Self which shines like the Sun all over the land including the path through the middle of the painting. To the right of the musician we see some manner of fetus within a tree in the shadows, the Sun nor the music reach here. In fact it is because the light of the Self is shining so brightly that there can be a place for shadow. Behind them we see a man and a lion facing each other in battle. We are reminded of the first trial of Hercules wherein he had to defeat the Nemean Lion, which could not be defeated by mortal means. Both the man and the lion fight under the light of the Sun and the Self above that. In between them is the figure of a lion who looks upwards as if wanting to attack the Self.

"My shadow appears because I am now illuminated by the light. Although light and shadow exist in contrast to each other, they really exist in simultaneous identity. The darkness of my shadow becomes visible for the first time when I am exposed to the light. My shadow cannot occur by itself, in the absence of light. It is because I am immersed in the light that my shadow will unfailingly be produced. This is the structure of the deep mind." - Shan-tao

However in this painting there is a message of contending with this shadow or Nether Self which appears when one has yet to fully assimilate the Self uncontaminated by one's own darkness. I am reminded of a passage from Helena Blavatsky's Voice of the Silence.

1/2
>>
"The more thou dost advance, the more thy feet pitfalls will meet. The path that leadeth on, is lighted by one fire — the light of daring, burning in the heart. The more one dares, the more he shall obtain. The more he fears, the more that light shall pale — and that alone can guide. For as the lingering sunbeam, that on the top of some tall mountain shines, is followed by black night when out it fades, so is heart-light. When out it goes, a dark and threatening shade will fall from thine own heart upon the path, and root thy feet in terror to the spot.

Beware, disciple, of that lethal shade. No light that shines from Spirit can dispel the darkness of the nether Soul, unless all selfish thought has fled therefrom, and that the pilgrim saith: "I have renounced this passing frame; I have destroyed the cause: the shadows cast can, as effects, no longer be."

For now the last great fight, the final war between the Higher and the Lower Self, hath taken place. Behold, the very battlefield is now engulphed in the great war, and is no more."

2/2
>>
>>17891656
not really. You are wrong, and this thread is wrong.
Do not persist in wrong ways. Change your life.
Don't go to hell. It's easy if you believe in Jesus. Otherwise keep talking about babylon and mystery, and see what happens for yourself.
The way is straight, but narrow
sharper than a sword
to tread on it is to give up life,
death and all reward
>>
>>17891698
no saints ever talk like this.
The holy people discuss solutions and never problems.
>>
>>17891698
also, Helena Blavatsky was an egotistical person.
She did not reach enlightenment. Her teachings are merely that cobbled together and not an original work.
The same goes for Aleister Crowley, Albert Pike and many more so-called illustrious individuals.
By speaking much, these people have wrought much deception and ruin. One day, they will be forced to eat their words.
Those who carry their words will be party to suffering, as those who spread disease, ignorance, suffering, are prey to the same.
>>
>>17891720

None of those three people may have reached the final goal. But they dedicated their lives to discovery and transmission of the truths lost in the Dark Ages.
>>
>>17891753
nope. wrong again.
They enforced and ushered in the dark ages, posing as helpers, when really they were the abusers.
Submit. Islam is Submission.
People such as those you have called "people" wasted their lives to usurp the meek and hide the truth for their own ends, mostly as bargaining tools against those who would destroy them if they knew better. In some ways, they traded their humanity for power, and gave up being a person to feed on REAL people. They are spiritual vampires and must be destroyed.
>>
>>17891699
Just fuck off already
>>
>>17891776
I doubt it.
I was, before you were, and will be, after you will no longer be.
>>
>>17891776

Oh come on now, let the court jesters do their thing!
>>
>>17891805
YO keep posting
>>
>>17891805
>Oh come on now
now?
>let the court jesters do their thing!
really...?
>>
>>17891821

I've posted my writings on Johra so far. There's a lot of subjects up for grabs, I would rather have people ask questions and direct the conversations. Like I wrote earlier, anything is up for grabs...

But there doesn't seem to be much interest really. Most people seem to be gravitating toward the spoopy threads and how 2 summon for dummiez. Forgive my language.
>>
>>17891846
this is 4chan. what did you expect?
a bunch of satanists, clones and freemasons?
>>
Go on..
>>
>>17891924
no u.
hey, that first part of my post is the reverse of the last part of your post
>>
>>17891381
Thanks
>>
If OP is still in, and the thread isn't dead.
Do you have any recommendations for some good books to read?
I know theres no textbook called "Freemasons for dummies" but you know!
>yfw there is
>>
>>17891983
There literally is, and it's actually a great read. Chris Hodepp is like the Reuters of Freemasonry.
There's also "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Freemasonry", but it's not as good.
>>
File: Ardhanarishvara.jpg (141KB, 476x621px) Image search: [Google]
Ardhanarishvara.jpg
141KB, 476x621px
>>17891983

Sure. I'm still here, checking it periodically, this board seems to move pretty slowly.

What are you interested in?

In any case here's some stuff off the top of my head.

Voice of the Silence H. P. Blavatsky

Tannhauser and Book 4 by Aleister Crowley

Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda

The Holy Science by Sri Yukteswar Giri

The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James

The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall

Faust by Johannes von Goethe

God Speaks by Meher Baba

Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin

Freedom from the Known by Jiddu Krishnamurti

The Vision and the Voice by Aleister Crowley

Raja Yoga by Vivekananda
>>
>>17892031
Thanks alot! Thats a start!!

I've got a few books on alchemy and demonology, but they're all talking about tetragrammaton and Adonay and all those other holy names, as if the reader already know everything about them. So i'm pretty much looking for a book that explains the basics.. If that even exists!
>>
File: 830Ardhanesvara.jpg (66KB, 949x1333px) Image search: [Google]
830Ardhanesvara.jpg
66KB, 949x1333px
>>17892031
what's all this about shiva shakti?
is this something you are personally interested in or did someone tip you off about this subject?
Only the lover knows this embrace. R.S.
>>
File: 2-Light_Elf_Fantasy_Artwork.jpg (432KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2-Light_Elf_Fantasy_Artwork.jpg
432KB, 1920x1200px
>>17892047

Maybe also check out Dogma and Ritual by Eliphas Levi and Lon Milo DuQuette's works. Manly P. Hall's works does a great job at explaining things in a simple fashion.

Sorry for some reason I have to put a new picture every time I post. Lol.
>>
File: gita-sanskrit.jpg (2MB, 1728x1157px) Image search: [Google]
gita-sanskrit.jpg
2MB, 1728x1157px
>>17892070

From the age of about 12 or so I became interested in Eastern philosophies. Then at 16 I became acquainted with one of uncles who brought up the idea of the Kundalini. From there on I took it all upon myself and at 19 I achieved union. In a few months I'll be in a better place to perfect the technique of entering union at will.

:)
>>
File: 0045.jpg (68KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
0045.jpg
68KB, 728x728px
>>17892047
>>17892070

If either of you wants to skype just send me a request at mark_rutherford987.
>>
File: night-of-shiva-2009.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
night-of-shiva-2009.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
>>17892109
having sex with the divine (union) is not the same as a loving relationship (shakti/bhakti)
That is the meaning of ardhaneshvara. Not merely intercourse (union) but loving devotion, faith, working together as one etc.
The way to enter union at will is as follows:
-submit to the power (shiva/shakti, islam, whatever you would like to call it)
-work together with it
-improve based on reciprocation
-never be unfaithful
>>
>>17892109
in the language of poetry:
"the wife (that's you) enters the bed (union)
IF THE HUSBAND WILLS IT (submission)
when both are in accord (harmony)
there is fruitful union and offspring (happiness)"

But realistically, Jesus is the Husband, and Israel is the wife, as described in the end of Revelations (bible) and their union is Heaven (new jerusalem/world)
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.