[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of shadow people? Is it impossible? I have one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1465738460173.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1465738460173.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
How do I get rid of shadow people? Is it impossible? I have one attached to me and it's following me around and preventing me from sleeping at all. When I do gesome sleep it invades the dreams and wakes me up. It's a total dick. It's probably angry that I'm writng this. Have any of you had experience with shadow people and maybe can lend me a hand?

Are they really just shadow people or are they demons?

All I can gather is that they look scary as fuck when you can manage to see them, and they feed on fear it seems.

For people who don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about invisible people who when visible appear only as shadows of people and they do creepy thing slike spying on you and trying to influence your thoughts.
>>
>>17890914
You need to pray a lot. And possibly fast. Try meditating a bit and 'locating' it in your mind and find the source of which it lives. Try focusing hard. Prayer works. Just be persistent. Ask yourself how badly you want it gone.

Source: from experience
>>
File: 1416700302722.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416700302722.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>17891026
Bring down the hammer, literally

Guard your soul with lightening
>>
>>17890914
Go to the doctor and get a mental health evaluation.
>>
>>17890914
jackoff in front of it , it will work
>>
>>17891061
Mine doubt even have the decency to look away. Just stare like the beta faggots they are
>>
>>17891504
*don't
>>
I threatened to shank one with a plastic fork one night and chased it out of my bedroom. I also shot one and called it a fat, ugly cunt and that it reminded me of my deaf ex. Some faggot just standing there, watching me. They are hesitant to get near while I'm conscious. I give them the fear if I notice them. Or just talk shit.
>>
Watch the kardashians. It'll get the fuck out
>>
>>17890914
Positive energy, crosses, prayer, bibles, other religous icons, etc. Avoid negative thoughts. It takes a couple months before you start having success
>>
>>17890914
Discribe it, and any and all interactions you may have with it.
>>
>>17890914

I recommend music, something that eases you and brings you joy.
>>
>>17891662
(In great detail please)
>>
Just think positively and light a candle senpai. Acknowledge the entity and accept it's presence kindly and it will be at peace.
>>
>>17890914
They're more afraid of you then you are of them.
Believe me.
Their lives are at stake if they fail.
If you fail, you get a bit scared, and if you win, they die/
>>
I have dealt with a lot of shadow people in my time. Typically they are bound to the earth for some reason or another. But this doesn't sound like a shadow person- it sounds more malicious. Shadow people are normally passive, although I can't say it is outside of the realm of possibility that they can't be malicious.
I had two cases of shadow people in my idle experience- one was bound to a ring lost in the trim of a wall. It would haunt the room (and the baby within) of the new family who moved in. Once the ring was returned to the previous owner of the house, the shadow person left with it.
The other was bound to a person, and was dispelled by cleansing the room the person slept in (since it came to them primarily as they slept)
I'd suggest burning some sage and asking the spirit to leave, but you may need to get a professional if it is getting malicious.
>>
>>17890914
>probably angry that I'm writing this
Contextual empathy is a symptom of tulpamancy.

For better or worse, it's all in your head. A fantasy.
>>
>>17890914
Stop smoking meth.
>>
>>17891818
Don't be an idiot. This is not what meth looks like.
>>
>>17891751
I've heard a lot of people describe manifestations of demonic entities as being identical to shadow people. Are the two entities actually the same, or is this just coincidental?
>>
File: shadowpeople.jpg (45KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
shadowpeople.jpg
45KB, 400x343px
OP, what you're seeing is a hallucination, but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter or that I'm implying you're crazy.
Shadow People were described by Carl Jung as "The Shadow". It's an embodiment of every part of yourself that you refuse to accept. Your "evil" twin, in a sense.

So you're unable to sleep. Are you taking speed or methamphetamines or a fuckload of caffeine? Are you exercising enough to tire yourself out? Are you in a place in your life where you feel like you're stagnating or going nowhere or in some sort of vicious emotional cycle?

If so, there's your problem. The Shadow People may or may not be entities themselves simply feeding off of your emotional turmoil and fear, and they may or may not be entirely "in your head" so to speak, but you need to do a bit of work on yourself first to cut off their supply.

The Anon who said "pray" is actually on to something; ask for help in some way. Realise that you're not in it alone, be that praying to the divine or unloading on a friend. Push yourself to your limit too. Take the longest run that you can, until your heart and lungs feel like they'll crack your ribs. Do something difficult, like learning a new language or brushing up on mathematics. Burn at both ends, as brightly as you can!

But most importantly, realise that the kind of macabre shit you might see on /x/, especially anything true crime related, is something you are also capable of. There's a darkness in all of us, and if we refuse to acknowledge it, it'll keep you up at night.

If all else fails, perhaps you should look into lucid dreaming. If you give that a go, you should be able to protect yourself in your sleep from these things if you confront them.
>>
>>17891751
>I have dealt with a lot of shadow people in my time

Noice...
>>
File: Dementor-harry.jpg (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dementor-harry.jpg
31KB, 800x600px
>>17890914
An effective metod, if not the only one, is with mental silence. You can read "The Active Side of Infinityā€¯ in a chapter named Mud Shadows. I hope this could help you
>>
>>17890914
Hey OP

I don't really know a proper way to get rid of em, i see them alot but i was attacked only once when i was 4. It left me the moment it stabbed me. Mabey just let it happen?
>>
They're demons. The only way to get rid of them is believe in Jesus Christ. Which makes me think he is allowing them to torment people so that they realize they need Christ.

My experience was I had around 8 of them following me around and whispering in my ear and writing on the wall and giving me visions and nightmares. It was quite horrible.

Its a rough road and its swimming upstream to get to know God but if you ask him for help its possible.
>>
>>17890914
Step out of the light
>>
>>17892642
I tried this and it only works for a little while. Then the insanity sets in when you realize all your personal efforts are futile.
>>17891751
When you ask for a professional you're just trading one demon for another one that wants something different from you.
>>17893079
Tried this. You have no idea how far they can get beneath your skin. Just when I got to the point of having no desires and having an empty mind I started constantly seeing them around me and bowing down to me. They knew if they couldn't agitate me with everything else they'd get to me by making me think they thought I was God and tried to deceive me that way.
>>
>Tried this. You have no idea how far they can get beneath your skin. Just when I got to the point of having no desires and having an empty mind I started constantly seeing them around me and bowing down to me. They knew if they couldn't agitate me with everything else they'd get to me by making me think they thought I was God and tried to deceive me that way.

They feed from our energy, of all of us, but I think you are more awake now and that's why you notice them. And maybe they are following you this much because you are afraid of them, and that's their favorite food.

One night I found one of this fuckers on my chest extracting all my energy, just like the dementors un harry potter, and I felt the more intense irracional fear, I got him out just by deep breathing and calm my emotions. So if you dont want em near to you, stop feeding em.

Sorry for my poor english.
>>
>>17890914
As far as I have gathered; there are two main types, very mischievious ones who enjoys playing pranks on people (moving objects around, causing the unexpected, possibly teying to perturb or scare you a bit) and truly malevolent ones who are trying to instill true fear and depression in you ao they can feed off of the changes they cause in you.

Both are a type of energy being which most consider simple pests or at worst demons to be exporcised.

They are generally very egotistic spirits but if you are brave/persistent enough to try befriending one, giving it a 'safe space' in a part of your imagination you control and try to teach it a better way then it can be a positive experience!

I have several who inhabit my imaginiation and who i've given ways to passively absorb some energy under the inderstanding that they be held responsible for thier actions. They shall defend me should I come inder psychic attack, thier powers are vastly underrated!
>>
>tfw entity is with me from my childhood to the present day
>I've been religious as teenager and it doesnt help

I'm not mentally ill. What that fucker want from me.
>>
File: sleepcomfy.jpg (672KB, 1275x1923px) Image search: [Google]
sleepcomfy.jpg
672KB, 1275x1923px
>>17890914
There are various charms and things different cultures use to scare them off, including prayer which someone mentioned, though prayer won't make them scared of you in particular and you might also scare off beneficial spirits.

There are some things you can do in the material world to achieve cozy rests. Contrary to what some here claim, the material world is not completely mutually exclusive with spirituality. While you are down here it is worth taking care of yourself.
>>
>>17893807
You are, in fact, mentally ill. Shadow people don't exist.
>>
>>17891504
Lol
>>
>>17893817
That's what you think, next time you wake up at midnight without daddy or mommy to confort you, you should pay attention to this sorrunding darkness.
>>
>>17890914
Shadows seem to be like normal humans just with supernatural powers. Some are horrible ], others are nice, and some are just dicks. Try starting a conversation and asking it to go away? This shadow just seems to find enjoyment out of annoying you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.