[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings /x/ I am in a situation where I would like to be/remain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 266x190px
Greetings /x/

I am in a situation where I would like to be/remain completely indifferent for an extended period of time. By indifferent I mean "soulless" as in no happiness, sadness, pleasure, relaxation, anxiety, hope, fear, humiliation nothing. In fact, for bonus points lets add losing a sense of time to this equation, as in time moving faster.

I don't know if there is any type of magick for this, or any particular drug that gives that soulless feeling, but if so I would love to learn more. I need to go through "the motions" and "routines" for an extended period of time for my life, and if possible I would like to "check out" for as long as possible.

If anyone has any ideas they are much appreciated.
>>
Hi
>>
>>17890354
Watch the kardashians or something, that shit kills brain cells

Why don't you want to feel anything?
>>
>>17890369
Im aware how neckbeard this sounds, but I need pure objectivity and logic. My current situation requires me to work all day, every day and emotions get in the way of my job. Stress, glee, disappointment, all of it makes me inefficient and if I can ditch all of these it would make my life so much easier.
>>
>>17890384
research shambhavi mudra. quick and easy to do and the results are fast.
>>
>>17890354
You basically ask for depersonalization disorder
>>
>>17890384
I don't think people can be 100% objective.

Not many people can just turn their emotions off, emotions aren't necessarily a bad thing either, life just get dull otherwise and you miss all the subtle joys.

Learn to manage them better, find a hobby that will distract you from your day to day
>>
>>17890398
Don't see how third eye meditation helps...
>>17890407
Didn't know this exists from a quick glance this seems to be what I'm searching for might have to look further into causes and such
>>
>>17890432
idiot
>>
>>17890425
Don't have time for hobbies. Literally, do not have time as today is an anomaly. Don't care about subtle joys either
>>
>>17890432
You will regret it if you ever succeed
>>
>>17890354
whats the job?
>>
>>17890455
There's always time!.

What is your job if you don't mind me inquiring? Is the job really worth it if it makes you want to feel dead inside?
>>
>>17890354

That's called Depression.
>>
>>17890459
wouldn't really know about that, man.
I inherently have what OP is describing when facing big changes in certain situations, or when I am faced with a difficult job/endeavor. To me, that helps me a lot, as it means emotional stress isn't interfering with either changing myself to suit the situation or pushing my limits to complete the job.
but to each their own, i guess. I don't really know if not having that would be beneficial since i have no real reference experience.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-MwIHoBr8
>>
>>17890459
We'll see
>>17890477
>>17890485
Investment banking
>>17890498
Share your secrets? How did this occur? Where you born with it?
>>
>>17890547
Ahh, is that something you chose to do? Or someone else?

The latter would explain why you hate it. Move into something you like, you're obviously smart enough
>>
>>17890547
not much to have a secret about, since I've had it as long as i can remember. As far as i can guess it's a defensive response from getting stressed out too much by my own emotions. when something becomes too much for me to handle (which is quite fast), i just 'shut off' and do what i can to change the outcome to better suit myself, regardless of cost on personality or fatigue. after that, my emotional balance just sort of resets itself and whatever is the new normal is what i go with from then on.
sorry if that seems very vague, but that's all i really got.
>>
File: 1467849009961-1.jpg (39KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1467849009961-1.jpg
39KB, 500x442px
>>17890354
What drives you? What makes you happy?
>>
Drugs bitch. Alcohol, weed, heroin, antidepressants. It doesn't really matter what kind, but what you're asking for is drugs.
>>
>>17890650
That tackles the symptoms for a while, sure, But not the cause as to why OP feels this way.

You build up tolerance, eventually leading to higher and higher dosages, until you eventually move to harder shit and OD.
>>
>>17890354
Maha Mudra.

Meditation brah, you can go into any state through it.
>>
>>17890637
Don't know. Laugh like everyone else, I enjoy things, but happiness if fleeting.
>>17890650
Temporary. Can't function well either.
>>17890804
Thought
>>
>>17890495
Depression is not about "not feeling" anything. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

t. depressed person
>>
what you lack is HUMANITY of a PERSON
>>
You could do some really really heavy antipsychotic like risperidona, but it will wipe the shit out of you so hard that you will ended up killing yoursef in the process. Another alternativy is lobotomy.
>>
>>17890354
You'll get stuck like that and only be anle to find pleasure in primal urges (mostly binge eating and fucking). My therapist was convinced it could be made better if not fixed but I gave up after 16 months whithout any form of result.
>>
>>17890354
OP is a faggot as usual.

Do some meditiation.

Just remember that emotions are the scenery on life's journey. The trick is to experience them but don't let them drive you.
>>
>>17892409
It varies, I can become unfeeling in depressive episode but also tends to be accompanied by difficulty motivating/focusing that undoes any potential "efficiency" from being dispassionate
>>
>>17890354
It comes around eventually desu
>>
File: RarePepe-3.png (20KB, 281x243px) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe-3.png
20KB, 281x243px
I hope your'e happy, you made me want to make a new Pepe.
I'm sure somewhere in Star Trek, they explained how Vulcans got so cool.
>>
Go into void meditation... to the point where you completely shut off
>>
>>17890354
i can give you a somthing that should put you in a weak state of empty bliss but thats about it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTlHgkRNKQN693bu7t6M3Q/videos
do somt of this guys vids.
then http://sentimentalcorp.org/goat_worship/goat_index/index.html

then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc

then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWQGotWhZY

and that should do you for a while.
>>
Sorry for not being helpful but Im truly curious.

I had a friend for probably 12 years, We didnt live close but we used to talk a lot on internet and see each other some times to talk about life drink and stuff. Like, I really felt connected to this human being as a brother.

Long story. Sometimes you got job, friends, stuff but you always come back to that person and feel like home. Then he started this job at banking too, he started to be less responsive, I tought it was because he was busy, Im busy with life too. Tried to be friendly lots of time, no response. I just thougth you just sometimes lose friends because know life. But the last couple of times we talked he sounded really fake, like the cliché nice person and mentioned sometimes that time passed super fast to him, he just didnt perceive it well. People change, but reading your post made me wonder. Its like a friend died truly. Passed 2 years from it. Dont know whats happening with his life right now. Maybe hes just a douche rn who knows.

Whats your aspiration with life? Do you want money, power, influence? Over people?
>>
>>17895506
hes probably been hypnotised.
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4chap.shtml
>>
>>17896562

Its funny because he used to say his first motivation is power and influence. He didn't even go to college, he used to work at some other stuff and starting met rich people, they did the connections and he started working at the bank and going up. Maybe the bastard is a illuminati now desu i respect that
>>
>>17890384
Adderall
>>
>>17898719
This, my test levels are high but on adderall I just focus on the work. Even if a cutie talks to me, 20 seconds in I'm rushing off to the next task
>>
>>17890354

This is really easy:

1) stop viewing people as people.
2) in turn, no longer view yourself as a person. You a simply a commodity. As a commodity become what you think is most marketable.
3) sell yourself as an item and view others in the same light. You are simply an object to be bought or sold. Your value does not lie in your own humanity, but in how human you appear to be.
4) become as outgoing and personable as possible. Keep in mind, you are only courting these "people" in an attempt to buy them or sell your own value at a premium.
5) people will open up to you, and, if done correctly, they will believe you are open to them. Extract what you need from them and nothing more.
6) give only what is needed, take whatever you desire.

(If you can't do these things, you should be happy. As one anon pointed out, what you're looking for is some soul crushing depression. It can serve a purpose, but going too deep is asking to go down a very unproductive and dangerous road.)
>>
>>17898880

ITT How to become a sociopath/psychopath.

Don't do it OP just grind grind grind it'll be worth it in the end.
>>
>>17898880
How can I be in a relationship with a sociopath? Serious question here.
>>
>>17900632
You can't. You can only be on the end of a string that they'll never let you pull. They aren't capable of interpersonal relationships and they won't be until they decide of their own volition to acquire empathy. You cannot force them to feel anything.
>>
>>17901073

What's the point in the end? Do you just keep going until you become a serial killer or there is some kind of satisfaction on all of it? Assuming you've become a sociopath as choice and did not entirely show up from childhood.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
I actually am a sociopath, and I love it. Barely feeling. But what you want is to be a psychopath, and that is way harder
>>
>>17890354
>>>17890354
>
>This is really easy:
>
>1) stop viewing people as people.
>2) in turn, no longer view yourself as a person. You a simply a commodity. As a commodity become what you think is most marketable.
>3) sell yourself as an item and view others in the same light. You are simply an object to be bought or sold. Your value does not lie in your own humanity, but in how human you appear to be.
>4) become as outgoing and personable as possible. Keep in mind, you are only courting these "people" in an attempt to buy them or sell your own value at a premium.
>5) people will open up to you, and, if done correctly, they will believe you are open to them. Extract what you need from them and nothing more.
>6) give only what is needed, take whatever you desire.
>
>(If you can't do these things, you should be happy. As one anon pointed out, what you're looking for is some soul crushing depression. It can serve a purpose, but going too deep is asking to go down a very unproductive and dangerous road.)

Or view people as weaker, as animals compared to you. Then, use their weaker intellect to get your way. Slowly, and craftily.
>>
>>17901157
They're the same thing, and sociopaths still feel emotions, they just don't have empathy. Have you considered the possibility that you're actually just an edgelord?
>>
>>17890354
>>>17901157
>They're the same thing, and sociopaths still feel emotions, they just don't have empathy. Have you considered the possibility that you're actually just an edgelord?

They aren't the same, you are mistaken. Read psychology today, kid. Sociopaths feel little emotion, psychopaths feel only anger.
>>
>>17901172
And no, I am not an edgelord. I am simply superior to little fucks like you
>>
>>17901188
Edgelord confirmed
>>
>>17901213
You have your own opinion, cunt, so fuck off and pester someone else
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.