[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, I'm privacy claim. 2 days ago a video was sen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 26

File: rr5rgif.gif (484KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rr5rgif.gif
484KB, 500x375px
hey /x/, I'm privacy claim.

2 days ago a video was sent to my email with no context from an email address I didn't recognize. There was no subject line or message in the email. It only contained the video. I don't know these people and have no idea whats going on in the video. But as a long time lurker and short time poster I thought I'd leave it here and maybe someone might have some interest in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQgui3Co0rc&feature=youtu.be
>>
Spooky
>>
>>17890035

ok what the actual shit is going on in that video ?
>>
>>17890371
Like I said I have no clue
>>
>>17890035
What was the email address?
>>
>>17890402
Octoberleonfriend&gmail.com

I kinda feel bad just giving the email but o wel
>>
>>17890493
That's @gmail not "and gmail" sorry
>>
>>17890035
bookmarking this thread, it might be really fucking interesting
>>
is there any jumpscare in the video?
>>
>>17890537
no
>>
>>17890537
no its just two guys in military jackets going through some woods and maybe finding a dead body (?) then one of then flees and a text appears on the middle of the screen, saying "brandon is dead now" or something
>>
>>17890550
>>17890554
what are you talking about dude?
>>
>>17890550
Maybe he only just decided to post the video and make this thread two days later??
>>
Interesting make sure you keep an eye out OP. They must of sent this to you for a reason, assuming this isn't fake.
>>
>>17890035
"Say close they bite"
"Son of a bitch oh my god"
"Oh shit Roger"

That's what I heard
>>
>>17890035
Text at the beginning says
"hunt in the woods (2011)"
Can't find anything about that online after some quick searches
>>
At the 0:10 second mark a quick frame pops up that has a red box with small blue writing that just says "woods". Not sure if that's supposed to mean something or not.
>>
>>17890607
I saw that too also the red square at te begining is covering the word "hunt" you can see it for a split second
>>
>>17890583
im not sure how but i feel it could be some kind of threat
OP, do you happen to know any brandon? maybe anything asociated with the video is familiar to you? something significant happened in the 2011, maybe?
>>
>>17890035
im nearly sure they found a body, maybe they accidentally killed someone while they were out hunting or something killed him and the other guy rushed for help
>>
What's with the distorted audio? Also, did you try emailing them back, OP?
>>
>>17890778
Pretty sure the distorted audio is just the audio of the video. It just sounds like the two guys talking to each other. One anon already pointed that out I think.

And I actually didn't try emailing back yet
>>
>>17890819
they are deffinitely talking and you can hear sentences like "oh my god" and "son of a bitch"
>>
>>17890740
They clearly aren't military personel judge by the hair and lack of patches. I'd say they were hunters but it doesn't quite look like that either. It looks like the guy on the left only has a pistol.

I agree they definetly found the body and seem to be running off to either get more help or running away in fear. Maybe both idk
>>
>>17890736
I knew a Brandon when I was in the fourth grade or something like that. But he was only one of those school friends and I moved away a year after I met him. So I doubt that's anything significant. That's the only Brandon I ever knew.

I've watched this video over and over again trying to figure out something. Nothing really seems familiar and I can't pin point anything major happening in 2011

See now you're freaking me out with this whole "threat" business
>>
ah yes an interesting thread on /X/
>>
>>17890838
The guy mentions to stay close because they bite in the beginning of the video. Any ideas what they could be talking about? A bear would only attack if it was fucking starving or felt threatened and I'm not really sure if wolves would be in their area. Possible cryptid?
>>
>>17890945
I hope for possibly cryptid. That's always fun. Whatever's going on something killed someone. You can see the moment the guy in the front realizes what he's looking at (his dead friend on the ground I'm assuming) and quickly turns away. It straight up sent chills down my spine yfm
>>
>>17890962
Yeah judging from the guy's reaction it seemed like it most definitely struck fear into his heart. I definitely had the hair on the back of my neck stick up.
>>
There's not much evidence of anything here but if a dead body made that guy react the way he did it must have been gruesome. What could have done it?
>>
>>17891152
Wendigo? Skinwalker? Hard to say really. They were in a pretty wooded area it seems so if anything it would have to be something indigenous to those areas. I don't think it would be anything we know about, seeing as how most animals wouldn't attack a group of grown men like that unless they were extremely threatened or starving.
>>
pause at 13 seconds, looks like ACUPAT or MARPAT camo, this probably takes place in the US
>>
>>17890035
bumpin'
>>
Right before "Brandon is dead" pops up, what is that whisper saying?
>>
>>17890583
"Must have" or "must've", not "must of".
>>
>>17890607
>>17890687
"Wood hunt" I got it, they're hunting the trees, they're alive!
>>
>>17893038
Could sound a little like shit in my ears.. Like some one saying shiiiit
>>
>>17890035
This is really weird OP, I'd email them back. Have u put ur email address into any sites that sell info lately?

IMO it seems like they're hunting but for them to want to run away when they've soon whatever it is isn't really a hunting thing is it.. And if it was their friend u wouldn't run lmao

Maybe this needs to go to the authorities
>>
Bumper
>>
Bumping.
Nothing to contribute, but I like reading your discussion... it's surprisingly cancer-free for 4chan - it's actually not a vad discussion.
>>
Hey guys sorry I've been awol for awhile. It's 12:30am here rn but I'm back regardless
>>
has anyone tried emailing the email address?
>>
>>17894846
Yeah, I'd really like to hear the result of that, if some one did try writing to the email..
>>
I hope this gets juicier.
>>
File: world power and sheeeeet.jpg (15KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
world power and sheeeeet.jpg
15KB, 375x360px
>>17890493
>Octo
>>
Did you try emailing them back?
>>
>>17894846
You should try emailing them!
>>
is this the solution to the mystery?
>>
>>17895523
How?
>>
File: 1467717383385.png (44KB, 298x441px) Image search: [Google]
1467717383385.png
44KB, 298x441px
mfw OP is Brandon
>>
Maybe one of the two guys in the video was Brandon, and som real shit happend, and one of them, Brandon, died...
>>
Bump, anyone emailed? I really cba making up a throw away email as i cant remember my old ones password.
>>
>>17895706
same probs here
>>
Please fuck off with your ARG shit.
>>
>>17890035
seems like bullshit. a couple second clip of nothing and some voice altered words with a crapy caption...

wobly worm is better bruh same for the mr.pickles vid not to be confused with the CN cartoon by the same name
>>
wtf cunt, I got deja vu watching that.
>>
>>17895945
you okay?
>>
>>17895818
what are wobbly worm and mr pickles? I'm really confused
>>
also I'm gonna try emailing the person back
>>
>>17895461
Uh, wut?
>>
>>17896269
Y'know. "Octo"
>>
>>17896099
I've just emailed them
>>
>>17896314
What did you write?
>>
File: X woods.png (9KB, 1407x309px) Image search: [Google]
X woods.png
9KB, 1407x309px
I sent an email. Hopefully I hear back from them/it.
>>
>>17896406
"Who is Brandon?"
>>
I've received a video titled funny.mp4

too spooped to open it, anyone had replies yet?
>>
>>17896448
update: i opened it and its a 24 second video of people dressed in the same clothing with similar captions like "we're back at it again", there's a caption saying it's the 7th of october 2011

is this something to do with the email address?
>>
File: brandon.png (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brandon.png
467KB, 1280x720px
feels stupidly trolly to say but why have i got a reply? is this a joke by OP?
>>
>>17896465
Will you upload the video, so we can see it?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x681px
>>17896465
Not a joke because I got one too
>>
>>17896476
i'm new to posting sorry do you know how i can make the file small enough? it's 23mb
>>
>>17896500
different title to mine - does yours look the same if you can judge by my screen cap?
>>
>>17890035
Graphics were weirdly incidental. "hunt" was blocked out at the beginning and then revealed... but... why even bother hiding it? Then at 10 seconds teh word "woods" appears for a frame or two.. ummm... yeah I get it, they're in the woods...

Video content heavily implies they accidentally shot someone...

No google results for "Leon October" news articles from 2011...

Thsi feels very ARGie, but also feels like it doesn't actually lead anywhere. Like it's an ARG trailer.

>>17896448
>>17896456
>>17896465
Stop teasing and post the video already.
>>
>>17896500
upload it to jewtube
>>
>>17896514
tell me how the fuck u upload shit man
>>
>>17896519
Step 1 - go to youtube
Step 2 - click upload
Step 3 - do whatever it says until file is there and then post the link DONE
>>
>>17896523
ffs i didnt want to create a youtube account for this but whatever fuck y'all im doing it
>>
uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0qf_PTw6sM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17896542
Did he he say "holy fuck... It's the bears"? that's what I hear.
>>
>>17896548
something similar to that yes! not sure if he does say bears or not though
>>
>>17896553
I just noticed that you hear another voice say something right after that sounds something like "di-did it" It's really hard to tell what they're saying though.
>>
I can't upload the video I got yet because I'm not home. I will later tonight though don't worry. It's really weird you guys will like it
>>
>>17890035
sent him an email; since alot of you anons have been getting replies, I'll wait for mine. I'll upload it to jewtube once I get it
>>
>>17896542
"Holy fuck... still there is he... *didin*?"

Still no clue if these are saskwach hunters or if we're going with the original theory that they accidentally shot a guy...

I'm interested in the camera guy. Why is he using such an inappropriate camera? Why doesn't he have his night vision on?

Because of that I'm feeling a bit fucked with and I do not appreciate it.
>>
I think Iv'e found some good stuff
through some googling of the name of the email and research I found this
>http://www.chron.com/sports/outdoors/article/6-charged-in-wholesale-slaughter-of-animals-in-6583162.php

This seems to be related, doesn't it?
>>
>>17896750
It does, but it's about something that happened in 2015, not 2011. Is there anything on what they were doing in october of 2011? Also there's still the Brandon thing.
>>
>>17896750
this seems to fit but why are the videos dated 2011 if this article is 2015? why did it take so long to be talked about?
>>
>>17896750
found some more
>http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Three-Suspect-Arrested--336080211.html
Do you think anyone in the video looks like any of these three? It's hard to tell
>>
>>17896819
the videos are too bad quality to tell, i think

this seems to line up but what about brandon
>>
>>17896765
>>17896778
maybe this is a report of the search that continued a few years later in >>17896542 video
>>
>>17896858
Judging by the video I got the "search" was continued in 2013 and possibly onward so you might be right. I'm still out right now but once I get home I'll upload my video and give you guys the run down for what I got out of it. I think I figured out some stuff
>>
OP do you live anywhere near Leon county?
>>
There are two theories so far:
My theory (Poaching Theory):
These men were poaching during 2011 in Leon County, Texas (hence Email Sender's name). They were NOT caught. They went poaching again later, and were caught by 2015, hence the articles being written then.
Problems with this theory:
>who the fuck is brandon

Murder Theory:
The men (possibly accidently) murdered another man, and were scared and ran from it. The man they killed was presumably Brandon.
Problems with this theory
>email senders name
>videos other than the first one

If anyone has more theories, please post em'.
>>
>>17896915
not at all. I live in Halifax up in Canada
>>
>>17896922
Maybe they killed someone while poaching?
>>
>>17896922
The reaction the guy had was way worse than if they had shot someone. If it was a simple bullet wound I feel like his reaction would be more concerned and worried. The way he reacted seems like they came upon a really gory sight. So my theory is one of their friends was mauled and killed by some sort of animal
>>
>>17896922
strong theories
>>
>>17896944
>>17896922
So why am I involved in this again?
>>
>>17896922
yeah given the email address and news articles i have to lean with the first theory

but seriously, who the fuck is brandon?
>>
>>17896927
damn dude, then i have no idea how this email can be explained.
have any strange events happened, prior to the email? or maybe after the email?
>>
where were u wehn brandon was kil

no
>>
>>17896948
Do you use the email that recieved the video to sign up for websites/register accounts or that sort of stuff? Any way you might've released your email, but then forgotten about it?
>>
>>17896944
i'm unsure, this is how i see the first video:
>they're holding their guns up as they approach the area - they must be threatend/think there's something there
>"oh shit" they've seen something
>"go!" why would they run away from their dead friend? or a dead animal? there must be something alive there? even if the body was horrible to look at you wouldn't be shouting and running away - it's like they're scared

possible outcome: did they see the police/someone else that isn't brandon and run because they knew they were doing illegal stuff?

has anyone contemplated that this vid is of the poachers in the articles, but someone edited it and added nothing-but-a-myth-brandon?
>>
>>17896948

because you made the videos because you think roleplaying on /x/ is fun
>>
>>17896966
i'm starting to think that too, anon
>>
E-mailed [email protected] - Now it's the waiting game again.
>>
Also emailed our friend. Let's see what he says.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKnPfm8AM0g&feature=youtu.be

I'm finally home now. Heres the video I got. Also quick warning if vomit makes you sick don't watch
>>
>>17897510
s p o o k y
>>
>>17897510
dafuq
>>
>>17897568
idk man
>>
>>17897510
holy shit, that's fucking disgusting.
anyways, we can hear them talking about Animals, and them giving people sickness. There is also one person who is definitely sick. This may mean that some animal gave the person the sickness.
I'm not really sure what to think, but we do get some info on dates. We know that the scene of the man driving through the woods in the day is in 2013, which may disprove some of my earlier theory that the drive through the woods was in 2015, which is when they get caught. Weird stuff. I'll probably analyze it further but these are my first observations.
>>
>>17897520
i thought the totally uncalled for puking scene was kinda funny ngl
>>
>>17897613
I've noticed a loose order the clips in the video follow. october 2011 is the footage we've already scene. then it cuts to the footage from march 2012, then back to october and then back to march again. and then finally to july 2013 of the guy driving in the woods.

i don't know what that order would help with but it's good to know
>>
>>17897640
ok so there's the same vehicle being driven in my youtube clip (funny.mp4)
this latest vid sheds a bit more light, we have to go with the poaching story now, right?
>>
But.. Why the hell send this to a random email in the first place, even if it's "just" a hunt. What's the point. Just fucking with you guys or does it go deeper than that?

>>17893038
I think it sounds kinda like "don't shout!"
>>
>>17898874
I really feel OP owns the email address, anon
>>
>>17898933
I'm starting to think you might be right about that.
>>
hello this is m october friend I'm just letting you know OP I'm following you and I'm coming for you next also everyone stop emailing me at Octoberleonfriend&gmail.com I'm now switching to [email protected] just letting everyone know I'm not from here and I'm not human I can see 2 weeks into the future
>>
>>17899096
so what's gonna happen in two weeks from now?
>>
>>17899107
its a surprise
>>
>>17899096
And then this went from interesting to pure shit...
>>
>>17899115
how to fuck up an interesting story with two posts
>>
>>17899096
OP just butchered this post
>>
>>17899198
Unless it's not OP and some other idiot trying to ruin it for OP..
But who ever it is, it's idiotic and did nothing good for this thread..
>>
>>17899096
God... I was already annoyed at how cliche the "won't show anyone's face" blurryvision distorted voices tiny clips all this was, and now this bullshit...

IF these were anything real, why would someone bust their ass to find clips that don't show faces, purposefully degrade them so that you can't see detail, NEVER use night vision, NEVER explain WTF they're talking about, constant enigmatic blah blah blah...

Someone is being artsy. Now, good for them. Art is good. And on that level these are kinda cool.

But I'm not gonna bust my ass to "figure out the truth" or hope for new footage either. Wake me up when everything's released....
>>
>>17899198
>>17899208
Just wanna make it clear I didn't make the "Octoberfriend" post its some anon fucking around
>>
>>17899377
Dubs don't lie.

I don't want to email this person.
Whoever it is, judging by the videos, his victims star in the videos.
>>
>>17899115
>>17899096
Fuck you dummy
>>
>>17899377
How would you know that unless you are the octoberfriend email?

How would you know it's not really Octoberfriend
>>
>>17899408
Because how would they find a tiny thread on /x/? It just seems obviously fake. But if it is really them then oops
>>
>>17899096
"october friend" even used an & in the email address instead of an @, like "privacy claim" in one of the first few comments of this post

privacy claim. u r fucking busted
>>
>>17899096
Are you limited to two weeks for any particular reason? If you aren't human what are you? Also prove it nigger. Last thing are you going to fuck OP up? If so will you post the video with timestamp?
>>
>>17899589
Don't give in to such immature trolling, anon
>>
>>17899542
Ever hear the song "wasn't me" by shaggy?
>>
>>17899542
Maybe he copypasted the E-mail address
>>
>>17896922
The way I see it is this.

They approached a body and were horrified. Obviously due to reaction it was gruesome. The person who made the video wouldn't post "Brandon is now dead" if they were the ones who found him. Seeing as how they wouldn't need to specify since it's obvious in the video.

My theory: is that the men were maybe looking for a missing friend, who they were NOT supposed to find. And they stumbled upon him. The party who killed the man captured one or multiple of these men and hijacked their video with the overlay "brandon is now dead" meaning they may have killed one of the men in the video whos name was brandon for digging deeper where he wasn't supposed to be. I just get the vibe that the text at the end wasn't informative and sad toned, but informative and threatening. Basically saying this is what happens, try me fucker
>>
>>17895810
>>17895818

my thoughts exactly...

except, of course, for the part about "mr. wobly worm" and "mr. pickles". I have no idea what those are
>>
>>17897510
Guys I just noticed this listen at Ye start when the two guys are talking you can hear someone scream
>>
>>17893356
is this english?
>>
>>17899379
Why would OP fuck his own post up that way, even if it's fake or just an ARG in the first place, OP would be very stupid make that post an claim to be octoberfriend.. I don't belive, it's someone else playing around being dum.
>>
File: 475366644353.gif (2MB, 290x595px) Image search: [Google]
475366644353.gif
2MB, 290x595px
>>17890035
I sent an email to [email protected]
I asked them six questions about Brandon and i'm starting to think this is some ARGing

>What happended to Brandon? (answer: he died)
>How did he died? (answer: His stomach)
>If he was killed, who/what killed him? (answer: an animal)
>When did it take place? (answer: 2011 (duh)) (i wasn't quite folowing the video)
>Where did it take place? (answer: in woods)
>Why did he died? (answer: he's not dead)

their response ends with :)
>>
anything new OP?
>>
>>17900035
Haha what the fuck do you haves screen shot?
>>
>>17900035
>>What happended to Brandon? (answer: he died)
>>Why did he died? (answer: he's not dead)
OOoooooooh this is a ZOMBIE ARG...
>>
I just got a reply with a video file that says instinct.mp4. What do?
>>
Here I uploaded it
https://youtu.be/pLhEeimpfl0
>>
>>17900236
Oh shit nigger
>>
>>17900246
I'm waiting for other e-mail replies. Any ideas what this clip is though?
>>
>>17900252
Obviously all three videos posted so far are related.
>>
File: turtu.jpg (58KB, 900x634px) Image search: [Google]
turtu.jpg
58KB, 900x634px
are we sure these clips are not from some shitty found footage flick?
>>
>>17900236
TRANSCRIPTION
*exaggerated breathing*
SP1: Guys. That's some weird shit going on there man.
SP2: Get down here, get down here, go sh-
SP3: Yeah.
SP2: Some weird shit going on, come on.
SP1: I don't know what the fuck that was man.
SP2: Go, go.
SP1: Keep your eyes on water.
SP2: *indiscernible* (I do the west, you...)
............................................... just send us the whole video already. This is the most painful way to watch a movie ever.
>>
This is the end?
>>
>>17896407
That's an awfully formal way to end an email Spencer
>>
>>17900456
Nah I'm still around
>>
I'm the guy who made the poaching theory, came back to see if anything new had been discovered and found out that OP turned something interesting into pure shit. Oh well, it was fun while is lasted.
>>
>>17900599
Actually, I take that back. I think that "Octoberfest" is some 15 year old that thinks he funny. Might still be a case.
>>
>>17899096
>>17899115
clearly not OP
leon's name is "Leaon GoodFriend" not Leon Octoberfriend. I emailed him and that's the name i got
>>
>>17900599
I really don't know how to prove that wasnt me :-(
>>
>>17899589
Yes i will take video with timestampa when i finally kill OP once the time is
up Also i dont know why my ability to see the future is limited to 2 weeks i think its because theres something the puts a limit on them in this dimension
>>17899408
Its really me octoberfriend privacy claim doesnt know what his talking about
>>
>>17899429
I found the thread because im following you and i can see into the future
>>
>>17890035
>>>17899429
>I found the thread because im following you and i can see into the future

This is juicy
>>
>>17900796
Aside from this clearly trolling shithead. This thread seems pretty good.
>>
>>17890035
Show the /K/ommandos
>>
>>17900796
>>17900799
really considering killing myself if this keeps up :/
>>
>>17900796
pure shit, bro.
you ruined this thread.
>>
>>17900824
I'm laughing this whole thread has been wild
>>
>>17900824
this is bad c'mon man are you serious?
>>
>>17900796
Ok so October friends "new" email emailed me back and 10/10 they're a 15 year old twat ruining this thread, not sure if it's privacy claim though

Also I got an email from the original address with a video attached, uploading to YouTube now
>>
guys if you pin this "octoberfriend" shit on me I'll start crying.
swear to god.
>>
>>17900899
NEW VID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onFqMN4pXLc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17900906
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
>>
File: littletwat.png (9KB, 570x253px) Image search: [Google]
littletwat.png
9KB, 570x253px
>>17899096
what happens when u email deathsonlyfriend, obviously october friend is pretending to be the creator of videos

maybe privacy claim has a point
>>
File: 1461025859119.gif (2MB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1461025859119.gif
2MB, 300x310px
More
>>
>>17900913
>Anonymous 07/10/16(Sun)09:57:51 No.1790
what so beings form other dimensions aren't allowed to make jokes do you know how retarded that makes you seem either it actually is october friend or privacy claim is octrober friend and your also just privacy claim trying to save your gay little ARG or maybe someone is trying to pretend to be october friend but i think the other things are more likely and remember just because someone is a spooky other dimensional being doesn't mean they cant make jokes
>>
>>17900929
that paragraph made my head hurt
>>
>>17900929
I'm laughing are u a sjw for other dimensional beings now
>>
>>17900934
your shitty ARG makes my head hurt
>>
Email saying his name is Brandon mercer !!
>>
There's something really creepy about basic Windows Video Editor fonts
>>
>>17900936
im laughing are you privacy claim samefagging oh shit you are
>>
>>17900983
I'm really not lmfao
>>
>>17900983
>>17900957
this is getting really cancerous. I wanna apologize for anyone genuinely interested in this sorry
>>
Continue plz
>>
>>17900988
It's not your fault, people always start attacking people when they're desperate for attention but don't have anything constructive to say

I genuinely hope there's more spook in the future
>>
>>17900988
Right now I'm happy to say there's you, the person posting as October friend who is not the owner of the email addres

..and then there's the owner of the email accoun, not sure who that belongs to

I apologise privacy claim, I don't think you're October friend anymore
>>
>>17900999
Thanks that means a lot to me. also nice trips
>>
What state is Leon in? Anyone looking up death records for Brandon mercer?

Currently, 'who's who' aside - what theories have we got?
>>
>>17900996
i smell a strong stench of samefagging>>17901005
>>17900999
>>
>>17901020
People that type with capital letters must be strange for you, no surprise it all just kind of blends together for you there
>>
>>17901020
>>17901045
Guys no fighting
>>
>>17900988
its not your fault people always start being tripfagging and samefagging in their own threads when their desperate for attention but have nothing constructive to do
>>
>>17901045
i don't use grammar or capital letters on chains and other parts of the internet because I'm gay
>>
>>17901063
What the fuck has this thread become Jesus fuck
>>
>>17901063
chans*
>>
I got an video sent from october friend on [email protected] I don't think his actually just someone trolling I think its either OP or octoberfriend could everyone else who emailed him please recheck their email because he might of also sent you a video or the same video he sent me since the last time you checked your email and then you can share it so others can see it because I cant/am too lazy to do it
>>
>>17900796
Wait how long does OP have? also rip OP.
>>
>>17901103
Hilarious anon, posting this just as I get another email
Video attached, I'm on mobile however so I apologise, it'll have to wait til morning
>>
ded thread?
>>
>>17901103
is english your first language? not trying to be mean but this is almost impossible to read
>>
>>17901156
Yeah my english isnt very good its good enough for it to make some sense and be sort of understood but its not very good like somone who grew up speaking it also i have a weird accent
>>
>>17901174
Btw im not Octoberfrien i just put that in the tripcode thing becaise im a fag but Octoberfriend is Octoberfriend
>>
>>17901191
>>17901174
I've never wanted to die more
>>
>>17901196
Kek apparently you're gonna die soon anyway so u got what u asked for
>>
Guys I have 2 new videos. He also sent me an email saying that he likes me. I'm waiting on his approval if I should upload or not.
>>
>>17901208
Good.
>>
just got another email from good old leon called rightwrongwat.mp4. I just requested access to download. I'll upload it when I get it
>>
>>17901211
Video names are rightwrongway.mp4 and octoberfeast.mp4. I'm going to go ahead and upload them.
>>
>>17901221
twinsies
>>
OP probably should of advertised his ARG on reddit because at least there people won't troll him and turn his thread to shit
>>
>>17901230
>should of
>>
>>17890035
I am laughing so hard. This thread is amazing. Thank, /x/. You made my day.
>>
>>17901237
I'm happy you're having a good time dude
>>
>>17901235
shoul've* haha faggot you cant even grammar
>>
>>17901221
I got octoberfeast as well btw
>>
>>17901245
oh so it's gonna be like that huh?
>>
>>17901249
Did you just reply to yourself, kek
>>
>>17901252
Stop trolling privacy
>>
File: none.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
none.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>17901252
>>
alright guys got rightwrongway.mp4 on deck uploading it now. fair warning nothing really happens in this one
>>
https://youtu.be/x0nF7vD20BE
rightwrongway.mp4
>>
>>17901267
shit beat me to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3H5iL5DIvc&feature=youtu.be
>>
I asked Leon about Jesse and he seems to not know who Jesse is. I also received a video titled decemberist.
>>
>>17901265
You weren't wrong, booooring
>>
>>17901282
You can upload octoberfeast.it is much more disturbing than the other clips.
>>
>>17901282
i like the audio in this one its nice
>>
>>17901282
>>17901297
I was about to say the music is really good anyone know what it is
>>
>>17901296
How so?
>>
>>17901296
I didn't get octoberfest
>>
>>17901282
So they went through a open gate to get whatever is "it" then they go on for a while and get lost they seem to be in the woods.
so i think they're looking for brandon that's all i got from it
>>
>>17901302
The audio contains a message. Jesse added the note
liketheothervideositsatestitsyourjobtofigureoutthemeaningthereishintsintheaudio.
It is disturbing and uncomfortable to sit through so I didn't bother. He then sent me a clip titled decemberist which has a disabled Asian man giving a message in front of a webcam.
>>
>>17901311
>a disabled Asian man giving a message in front of a webcam
Wow
>>
>>17901311
you made those videos, huh.
>>
>>17901320
I did not. I sent them to leon and he says he does not know who jesse lastname is. I uploaded it but I can post screenshots.
Heres the vid I received. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkOkRWw_HYk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>op posts original email address
>"October friend" then posts new email address
>we receive videos from both email addresses

Only explanation besides op owning both email addresses is: October friend can see 2 weeks into the future so therefore saw privacy claim post this
>>
>>17901327
what the fuck????
>>
>>17901327
noice web browser at 2:14 m80
>>
>>17901330
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkOkRWw_HYk&feature=youtu.be
0:58 you can see the cursor lel
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x748px
>>17901327
???
>>
File: CaptureLEON.png (18KB, 802x389px) Image search: [Google]
CaptureLEON.png
18KB, 802x389px
Heres leon not knowing who Jesse is.
>>
>>17901327
k these just look like average open security cams and traffic cams with weird audio. i dont get it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLhEeimpfl0
has this been posted already? or am i the only one to actually check out the channel it came from
>>
>>17901345
and at the very beginning
>>
>>17901355
>92 views
Yes
>>
>>17901355
yeah I think this was posted earlier
>>
File: CaptureJesse.png (60KB, 912x535px) Image search: [Google]
CaptureJesse.png
60KB, 912x535px
Jesse sending me octoberfeast and decemberist with leon not knowing who he is.
>>
>>17901350
Jesse told me the details are in the audio. The audio says something.
>>
>>17901367
alright you figure that part out dude I don't have time for it. It hurts my head
>>
>>17901372
Ill check it out tomorrow. It is late so I'm heading to sleep, but I am significantly spooked.
>>
>>17899096
>>17899115
>random guy shows up to fuck up anon's ARG
>people actually fucking believe its the OP despite the post literally being one big joke

are you all really that retarded????
>>
>>17901267
I watched this at twice the speed, it makes it feel off.
>>
>>17901363
>what this
Aw
>>
>>17890035
Nice airsoft battle they have there
>>
File: Capturesleep.png (8KB, 588x207px) Image search: [Google]
Capturesleep.png
8KB, 588x207px
One last screenshot before I head to bed. Tomorrow I will upload decemberist video that Jesse sent me.
>>
>>17901348
He seems to like you Marv. You've been keeping better conversation with him than any of us have
>>
PLAYING OCTOBERFEAST BACKWARDS GIVES YOU A MESSAGE
"when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed"
>>
I think we need to step back and outline theories with all this new information we've been given tonight

How can these relate to the poaching story? Who is Brandon mercer? Why was he killed?
>>
>>17901458
Did anyone get any information about the poachin story out of Leon? He hasn't responded to my questions
>>
what is jesse's email?
>>
>>17901467
It's [email protected] he posted it earlier
>>
>>17901440
You got it but theres some more messages that i can only understand bits and pieces of
>>
>>17901458
When did we find out Brandon's last name?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x768px
Oh shit I got a response!
>>
>>17899096
Im`a need bout tree fiddy
>>
File: 1465369439713.jpg (97KB, 461x646px) Image search: [Google]
1465369439713.jpg
97KB, 461x646px
>>17890035
Am I really the only person that thinks this is fake?
>>
File: ddddd.jpg (56KB, 595x756px) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.jpg
56KB, 595x756px
>>17901586
no
>>
>>17901586
definitely not
>>
Please, upload "decemberist" video.
>>
>>17890945

>wild hog maybe?

Fuckers are mean as shit and can be hunted by pistol.
>>
>>17896959
Kek
>>
>>17901327
guys can anyone rewind the audio? I think there may be messages being said in reverse
>>
>>17901498
I got an email telling me his full name
>>
>>17902391
and that full name is....? If he's dead, there's no reason you can't blurt it out on here and you know that. I've emailed [email protected] with dickpics. Will post results. As soon as I smell ARG (and this already reeks) I am done tho. ARGs are all encryption to cover for having no content. Gimme a fucking story at least god damnit esp if I have to work for it
>>
>>17890035
Fake. Cheeky octaver effect on the audio.
>>
REDACTED TO REMOVE MY EMAIL AND IDENT
5:55 AM (3 hours ago)

to Octoberleonfri.
I know you.

Leon Goodfriend
7:20 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
hi (ANON)
many people email me
who you
(REDACTED)
7:25 AM (2 hours ago)

to Leon
I am an internet user. I can also see into the future but three weeks ahead only. Who you? Where's my anticlimactic spoop video?
>>
TL;DR

summarize plz
>>
>>17902603
are you shitting me? Literally just read the first fucking post.
>>
>>17902603
I hate when people do this.
>>
>>17902605
Curious about the "updates" you faggot, and what we know already, not the the actual story...
>>
>>17901440
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_That_You_Fear
>>
File: Capturcccccce.jpg (166KB, 1313x850px) Image search: [Google]
Capturcccccce.jpg
166KB, 1313x850px
>>17902620
pic 1 of 3. So far I feel like I am harassing a clueless dude. No spoop.
>>
File: Capsdsdsdsdaaaaasdture.jpg (110KB, 1245x797px) Image search: [Google]
Capsdsdsdsdaaaaasdture.jpg
110KB, 1245x797px
>>
File: Captdasdasdasdadsadadure.jpg (113KB, 1435x609px) Image search: [Google]
Captdasdasdasdadsadadure.jpg
113KB, 1435x609px
>>
Hi guys woke up and I'll be uploading the decemberist video that Jesse sent me. Like I said before it is of a disabled Asian man talking into a webcam.
>>
>>17902663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gfjVP0Y8tI
>>
>>17902671
Hard to watch even harder to understand.
>>
>>17902663
That dude actually has a youtube channel. It was posted a few days ago. No idea what the guy is talking about most of the time, but he greets his audience. That's just some regular dude.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQFh7eMxPu6zVzBH95fp0w

Here's his channel.
>>
I was sent a video from that email as well anyone want me to upload it? It's called noradionoproblem.mp4
>>
>>17902711
Why even ask? Of course, upload it! I've been emailing back and forth with both accounts for an hour now and have gotten no video, no spoop, only vague as fuck answers. Sure sign of a shitty ARG with no content to reveal.
>>
>>17902679
why would he send me this video? The audio must have something special.
>>
>>17902725
Doubtful. I still think this is all an ARG. You're welcome to try and decode what that dude is saying though, but seeing as this guy makes YouTube videos with him greeting his audience, which he doesn't have, just makes me believe this is just some random guy.
>>
>>17902711
>AMD meme title
No, this has to ve the worst arg ever
>>
>>17902671
>>17902678
>>17902679
>>17902725
Honestly I think this is just some random guy looking for a way to reach out to the world.

Don't know what he's saying but he's putting a lot of effort in.
>>
Noradionoproblem.mp4

https://youtu.be/nhTeAWnXy78
>>
File: sdsdsdsdsdsdsd.jpg (16KB, 1011x155px) Image search: [Google]
sdsdsdsdsdsdsd.jpg
16KB, 1011x155px
>>17902742
>>17902735
Looks like he already gave up. My latest response from this troll.
>>
>>17902644
you fucking retard the post you sent him was obviously a fucking joke
>>
>>17902638
>>17902640
>>17902644
Dude it's obvious that Jesse has actually nothing to do with this.
Privacy claim and October might be the same person, but Jesse is clearly a shitty troll
>>
>>17902750
Thats photoshopped your just trying to ruin privacy claims ARG you troller
>>
>>17902786
no, jesse is a troll. leon isn't
>>
>>17902786
Fucking this>>17902789

If you can't see that Hess is a shitty troll trying to ruin this ARG you're literally retarded
>>
File: Capsfdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdture.jpg (25KB, 1183x118px) Image search: [Google]
Capsfdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdture.jpg
25KB, 1183x118px
>>17902778
I wasn't emailing jesse in the posts you replied to.
>>17902786
I wish it was, but don't know what kind of proof you demand. Jesse is a troll. Leon is making a bad ARG. I would never take the time to photoshop pics of text. That's just a waste/
>>
>>17902792
*Jesse, not Hess
Fuck typing from my phone
>>
>>17902793
Right, but whilst you were emailing Leon you clearly thought they could be the same person

Also I'm pretty sure Troll Fighter is Jesse too
>>
>>17902801
Guys stop it makes me so upset that you would ruin private claims ARG and mom said if i cry loudly one more time she will get rid of the internet for a week STOP NOO
>>
>>17902812
Whatever jesse, I support you fully. This ARG, like all that have come before it, has no content or forethought. Just creepy seeming videos of nothing and puzzles to cover this fact up. Being vague is reallll spoopy guise. Lack of content behind thirty layers of encryption/puzzles is the new Novel.
>>
>>17902822
Its about the journey faggot.
I actually wanted to see where privacy/leon were going with this
>>
File: 1465941454790.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465941454790.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>
So this was all setup? or no? The videos are creepy af and i thought it was kinda fun tryna figure out what was happening.
>>
>>17902907
some fag had to come in and ruin it im still interested tho
>>
Fowl
>>
>>17902962
Agreed, rip thread i guess
>>
octoberfeast is just marilyn manson's man that you fear and bonus track #99 from antichrist superstar. OOoOo so fucking scary marilyn manson. jesus.

https://youtu.be/HKt-iDHYeUg?t=5m47s
>>
>>17904093
>>>17902663 #
>That dude actually has a youtube channel. It was posted a few days ago. No idea what the guy is talking about most of the time, but he greets his audience. That's just some regular dude.
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQFh7eMxPu6zVzBH95fp0w
>Here's his channel.
No but its partially backwards and has sound effects that is pretty spoop
>>
it is rather scary
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.