[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some houses are just creepy. Like they're haunted, or maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: creepy_house_by_kaoticum.png (266KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_house_by_kaoticum.png
266KB, 700x525px
Some houses are just creepy. Like they're haunted, or maybe the house itself is evil. I don't know why, but certain houses just have that twisted vibe.

Is there a naturalistic explanation for this?
>>
Yes, there are many. None of them are true.
>>
>>17888739
Idk maybe there's something buried under the house like a mass grave or an underground city inhabited by giants or something like that
>>
>>17888745
How do you know?
>>
>>17888756
Because ghosts arent real you autist
>>
>>17888739

Ask a homeless person, that looks like heaven for them, what im trying to say its all about perception, there is as much beauty in a rotten tree as in a healthy one.

Beauty is everywhere you just have to look at it.
>>
>>17888846
The context suggests you meant the exact opposite
>>
>>17888739
older architecture is generally creepy looking. Old style Gothic/Victorian era homes are beautiful but also spooky.

And in that case if the home is old you know its seen some shit throughout history. Wars, slaves, maybe even witchcraft or murders or something.

this applies 10x to places in Europe that are literally thousands of years old
>>
File: log-cabin.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
log-cabin.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>17888739
The most intense hauntings I've experienced were at my friend's haunted ranch in the mountains which I've shared a number of stories with /x/ about.

He told me the land used to be owned by "devil worshippers who sacrificed their daughter" and that they dug up indian burial remains on the property when preparing a pond in the field next to the house.

I was pretty sure that was bullshit but I can't deny that the place was haunted as fuck. If it literally was an indian burial ground with bad history like that it would be no wonder.
>>
>>17888739
Any house will look creepy with ultra high contrast, dirt textures and black and white filter.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.