[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We talk a lot about going innawoods, so how about some city spooks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

We talk a lot about going innawoods, so how about some city spooks?

I live in NYC, and was wondering if there are any unexplained mysteries people have had while living in a big city?
>>
>>17888224
The only thing I heard was homeless people getting kidnapped but bump for op
>>
Moving to NYC later this year. Would also be interested in hearing about this.
>>
NYC is full of creepy shit. Mostly old derelict things that have fallen into disrepair though
>>
I remember one guy on this board talking about how him and his friends tripped on LSD and went to ground zero after 9/11 happened. He said he saw the souls of the people that died floating up into the air in this portal up on top of where the buildings would be.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466603762619.jpg (45KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466603762619.jpg
45KB, 624x624px
>>17888247
Oh shit
>>
Not exactly paranormal but:

One time I was getting wrecked in the city. I think it was NYE or another big event because I wouldn't've usually travelled that far.

Anyway it was a rave (legal one, but the security were merely there to monitor people ODing) and there's this guy and girl acting shadowy throughout the night. The girl's way out of the guys league whos a solid 10/10, and I'm kind of keeping an eye on them all night trying to figure out what they're doing.
They didn't seem to be selling drugs and I doubt she was a hooker as she wasn't as 'broken' and aged as they are.

Anyway the end of the night comes (well the event finished) and we're leaving the venue, and her and the guy get into a taxi. They seem to know the driver who's a good 20 years older than them, gangster type, he looks like he's the ringmaster of whatevers happening.

They're both in the back of the cab and he's shouting at them both, from their reactions you can tell they're extremely submissive and scared, like children being shouted at.

Then the atmosphere kind of froze; time travelled a lot slower as I watched on; the love in the air just disappeared.

They were just told the worst news in their lives.

The male took it mentally and just stared down in shock, but the girl-- I'll never forget the look on her face moments before the tears started and the taxi faded into the traffic.

What they were told I'll never know.
>>
Good story anon. Interesting
>>
NYC has lots of beautiful old buildings that are no longer being used/in danger of being torn down. It used to be an urbex paradise but every bit of interesting shit is being destroyed in order to turn the whole place into a characterless walking mall.

The Collyer brothers are my favorite mythic New York figures. There's a terrific Newsboy Legion comic by Jack Kirby that incorporates them into they're fictionalneighborhood's history.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.