[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me the location of a skinwalker or wendigo in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1467422371833.jpg (689KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467422371833.jpg
689KB, 771x900px
Can someone give me the location of a skinwalker or wendigo in northern iowa or southern Minnesota?
>>
b e h i n d
Y o u
>>
Drive into the wilderness and then leave your car. The car is a big beast to them, and they don't want to risk waking it up. Don't take any food or water because they prefer to stalk weak animals. You'll be safe though, they'll just watch as long as you don't happen upon their nest.
>>
Sure
>>
>>17879301
Lol yeah this is a solid idea.. make sure to continually speak at a normal level, just keep saying "Hello, help I'm lost!" They are very friendly, and will definitely come to aid you.
>>
Ask your local Sioux.

>>17879301
Skinwalkers don't have nests, they have homes and cars like everyone else. This may apply for wendigos, I wouldn't pretend to know.
>>
>>17879315
>>17879316
I am merely trying to point him in the right direction. I have to admit, speaking to them at a normal level might help OP! With luck, he might be able to provide proof and rid this board of ebil shitposts!
>>
>>17879280
He's in Marshall out back of the Perkins.
>>
>>17879280
Remember to not bring your phone or anything with camera or recording capabilities. If they know you can provide any proof further than a green text story they won't come after you.
>>
Nowhere.
It's just creepypastas, dude.
You wouldnt look for slenderman, would you?
>>
>>17879348
or was that the gas station in Pipestone... I definitely saw him duck hunting in SoDak though.
>>
>>17879280
Youre way too far south for wendigo
>>
No wendigos here, but plenty of skinwalkers hanging around UNI
>>
It would take some serious shit for either of those things to hang out in flat, moderately populated cornland.

Why do people keep acting like they are supposedly regular creatures like Sasquatch? They don't fucking live in towns or nests, they are feral voracious spirits that wander the wilderness in eternal hunger.
>>
>>17879378
I realize I'm opening a can of worms, here, but Slenderman's origin is is easily traced back to a very specific time and place on the internet. Skinwalker and wendigo legends are as old as any other aspect of Native American folklore and history, and the stories are far more plausible than anything else that gets posted on /x/.

Native American folklore holds water, more so than just about any other culture. Don't let creepypasta discredit that.

To a lesser extent, this also applies to Central American culture. Once you dig through all the bullshit faith healers and chupacabras (and if the cartels don't machete you, just for laughs), the brujas are more terrifying than anything the fedora-tipping "chaos magicians" who make threads here could imagine. Why there aren't more creepypastas and films about them, I don't know.
>>
>>17880614
And to answer OP's question, research the lore of tribes native to those regions. If they don't have their own stories about skinwalkers and wendigos, you'll never find anything there. Things like this are tribe-specific, they're not universal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.