[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten a creepy phone call?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 41

File: capslock.jpg (565KB, 1280x873px) Image search: [Google]
capslock.jpg
565KB, 1280x873px
Have you ever gotten a creepy phone call?
>>
File: callbackoncellphone.jpg (65KB, 763x586px) Image search: [Google]
callbackoncellphone.jpg
65KB, 763x586px
>>
>>17877054
I was once in the room when my gf got a phone call with someone on the other end threatening to kill her brother.

It was a scam trying to get ransom money for a fake kidnapping (obviously there was never any real danger) but it did scare us shitless. The guy sounded so fucking angry and trashy.
>>
One time a Chinese guy rang me up to sell solar panels so I hung up on him, and he rang back thirty seconds later and called me a rude white bastard and hung up before I could laugh at him.
>>
>>17877074
Tried this, a while back. I know there's another way to do it too but I forgot how
>>
I once got a call from my crush and she told me she liked me but then when i saw her in person she didn't remember and then it turned out that it crush's alternate universe counterpart was the one calling me
>>
When my mother died I was 22, and being poor I didn't have the best cellphone in the world. It was this Kyocera that was half junk and my wife had to go home with me stuck in Tennessee where my mom lived. So, after three months of turmoil, I finally got my brothers situated and myself home.

A few days after coming home, the now minuteless Kyocera was in a drawer in the kitchen. I forgot about it cause life and grief, but about a week later I got minutes for it and noticed I missed a voice-mail .

The voice-mail was during the minuteless time and I couldn't even receive calls to my voice mail at the time. So, I called the number and what I got was this:

Static, a woman crying repeatedly, and underneath the horrible static and the woman crying was "My Bonnie lies over the ocean". It was a woman singing it that alternated with a male voice.

I can't describe the horror of this slow, drawn out and grief stricken version being played under the awful static and woman crying was. It's usually played as the kinda upbeat song the original is usually presented as for the subject matter.

I don't have the phone and literally forgot about it until recently. I don't know who or what sent it because like most creepy shit, the number wasn't a real one, but all zeroes.

I don't think it was my mother, she passed on and is in a better place, for her life was a clawed existence upon this earth. She worked and fought for all she had. Maybe her mother, not her adopted mother. Maybe it was just a horrible glitch, but I didn't need that shit when it came.
>>
>>17877491
Sorry to hear about your mom, I also lost my mother so I know it's hard to go through, especially when you have something like that happen. That sounds horrifying.
>>
>>17877054
>creepy phone call?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88XhRYVRaMQ
>>
>>17877054
well ive gotten one on the rare time where some guy just breathed into the phone but i don't listen to messags much then he left another turns out my great uncle was drunk an spouting somthing out about his dog then just hung up.
>>
>>17877054
also op i think i recognize that forhead and eyes.

Those eyes who's are they.
>>
>>17877774
>filename
>>
>>17877405
Even on /x/ it finds a way? For fucks sakes
>>
>>17877491
This pasta? Or have you posted it before? I've read this.
>>
When I was a kid in the 90s we would get these calls all the time that were just silent.

I got use to them and started getting a laugh out of it. I'd just say dumb things for a bit and eventually hang up.

Well one time I got all worked up when getting one of these calls. I started saying stuff like if you call again I'm Gona sue your ass. You will regret calling us.. blah blah.

I swear I did this for two minutes then a woman's voice just pops up. She says OK and hangs up.

Freaked me the hell out.. I still wonder if someone was listening all along.
>>
>>17877848
do you think they were also beating it? Serious question, because I feel like a lot of perverts get off on that kind of thing.
>>
>>17877848
That'd definitely send a chill down my spine
>>
>>17877819
Posted it before.
>>
>>17877054
At university I got a phone call from an unknown number. Long silence. Easily 30s-1m cars in the background, feminine voice distorted. My ex girlfriend, calling me a bastard, telling me to keep crying. When she felt the message wasn't effecting me she hung up.

I looked at my phone and started to laugh uncontrollably.
The very thing she hates, she made some time in her day specifically to try and make me continue hating her. These girls man. Why don't they follow their own advice?
>>
>>17877074
call 911
get callback
shit bricks
>>
>>17877405
Spoopy.
>>
>>17877054
Few hours ago actually.
Home phone rang, hidden number (it's usually just pajeet trying to sell shit, nobody exept my family and my boss know this number).
It was just static for a few seconds and then a female voice that said "goodbye" and then it hung up.
Funny thing is, it litteraly said "goodbye" but I'm not from an english speaking country.
>>
>>17877054
Some years ago, in my house phone some boy called almost everyday at 5 pm, he was crying saying he wanted to see his mother and then he would hung up. I tried to talk with him, but he would just cry begging for his mother and hung up again.
It was from a private number, and he stopped after a while. My brother thinks it was just a prank.
>>
File: ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (17KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
17KB, 318x159px
OP has a cute picture.
>>17877054
I get one type of creepy phone call: the click of a recording device; followed by mute nonresponse, sometimes with heavy breathing; I ask "Who is this?" repeatedly to no avail, and then hang up.

The best case scenario is female recruiters crushing on me. I like hope.
>>
File: 1439727616021.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1439727616021.gif
2MB, 360x270px
Once got a phone call from some foreign-sounding dude claiming to be a bail bondsman telling me that my brother is in jail and I need to go out and buy a Green Dot MoneyPak for $500, then send him the code on the back, if I want to get him out.

tfw I don't have a brother...
>>
File: 1464267487294.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464267487294.png
151KB, 421x500px
>Reading spooky shit before bed like a dumbass
>Specifically, reading about people getting phonecalls from the dead
>Common features are withheld numbers and calls coming at specific times
>Go to bed and sleep
>Suddenly awoken by my phone ringing
>Think it's my alarm and press the hang up button to silence it
>Wonder why it's so dark for this time in the morning
>Realise my phone was actually ringing
>Look at missed call
>Withheld number
>Called at 05:00:00am
>mfw

Not something to worry about normally, but the fact it happened the night I'd been reading about spooky phonecalls...fuck me.
>>
>>17877054
I've had a couple that were just pretty coincidental in hindsight.

When I was younger, and before cell phones were a huge thing, I had just finished watching the ring or some shit when our landline rang. I was already creeped out, since I was the only one home, but when I answered the line was just silent for a few seconds until there was slight breathing. Hung up immediately and waited with all the lights on till my parents got home.

Just the other night I had been browsing an old greentext thread on /x for a few hours before I decided to turn in for the night. After turning my fan on and getting comfy in bed I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep. A few minutes went by and I got a call on my cell phone. I answered, still half asleep under the covers, to some preacher screaming about how our world is doomed and that the fires were going to close in around me etc. Granted it was a recording, but at 3am it was a little unsettling.
>>
>>17877054
Yeah at midnight got a call saying "you will regret this..." said some more stuff but I couldn't catch him.
>>
A few times and it seemed to be the same person. It seemed it was some mentally challenged person because it was really hard for them to talk properly and simply sounded psycho hospital tier, it had no sense at all.
>>
>>17877810
meme magic
>>
>>17877848
I remember these calls they would always be an unknown number.
What the fuck was up with that?
>>
>>17878516
That was probably an inmate anon. They use the green dot card shit to get drugs.
t. prison guard
>>
>>17877054
I've gotten two.

First:
>in high school
>home sick
>West Coast
>get a call early in the morning from some very young child (I'm guessing 5 or so?) who says "they're bombing New York!"
>stunned silence from me until he says, "Ok bye"
>it was 9/11

Second:
>in college
>get a random call on a holiday weekend from college
>some angry man with a very mild accent (possibly Hispanic)
>he's asking me if I go to the college, has my name, number and says a social security number and while it isn't mine it's close to it
>say it isn't me
>he gets angrier and more accusing but in a nonsensical way ("why do you say you're going here if you don't?!")
>keeps asking for more information, which I refuse to answer because I say he has the wrong person
>hangs up
>next day
>call the college asking what that was about and the woman who answers say they have no record of it and nobody should have been there, since they were closed for the holiday weekend, she even says it was creepy
>>
Just one but it was a hell of a ride

>be around 12
>come home from school and watch cartoons and eat some stuff
>phone rings, no number transmitted
>sigh fucking provider advertisement call I bet
(Mobile phones were pretty scifi back then and hiding your caller ID was difficult back then unless you bickered your provider long enough)
>pick up
>super distorted voice, could've been female but I'm not sure to this day
>"WHAT ARE YOU WATCHINGGGGG"
>oh shit nigga
>stutter nervous shit, not even words into the phone. Asking who it is.
>reply is only laughter
>full panic mode = true
>drop the call and IMMEDIATELY quick dial my dad
>I see the number dialing, I put the phone on my ear
>CALLING DADDY HUUUUUH
>fug
>rip the batteries out and leave the house

It fucking dialed his phone number. How did it get on the line. And no it couldn't have been him. His work's phone system back then didn't allow ID hiding. I didn't even take his word for it. Years later I did some minor work there and they still had the system.
>>
I have one, nothing supernatural, but still creepy and a little upsetting at the time.
I was a freshman in college, and it was my first cellphone (it was back when it was relatively new that everybody had one).
One day, I get a phone call on campus. It's an older woman, with a thick accent, and she sounds really distressed, like, fighting back tears distressed. She demands to know where her son is. She repeats the son's name several time, but it's not a name I have ever heard of (but I met a fuckton of people freshman week, so who knows). She gets angrier and angrier, because she's convinced that I'm lying when I tell her I have no idea who her son is. She's convinced that her son and I are involved in some kind of shit. Apparently her son has disappeared (for a considerable time, I think), without his cellphone, and my number was under outgoing calls so she is convinced I must know something.
I try to calmly explain that I don't, but she only gets more upset, interchanging between imploring me and threatening me to give up information. I'm completely befuddled and tell her to talk to the police, and eventually get her to hang up. Never heard from her again.
I still wonder if it was a genuine disappearance, misdialed number, insane/overzealous mom, or what. But she sounded really desperate, it's hard to forget.

Unrelated, but I also had a few of those typically obscene phone calls when I was little and living at home, people who would start up a normal conversation like they're doing a survey or something, and then suddenly spout obscene shit at you. Really upsetting for a kid. I know trolls and weirdos come in all sizes, but I always thought phone creeps were particularly disturbing. Maybe because it's voice based, I don't know.
>>
Yes
>all alone in the house
>suddenly phone rings
>i pick up and ask who it is
>guy on the other end responds "uh hello yes" the guy kind of has a gay lisp
>i ask who is this?
>says his name is steve and he lives in Yellowstone
> apparently he's a client of my dads (dad is an accountant)
>he asks what time my dad will be back home because he wants to meet with him
>i say "about 45 minutes or an hou......"
>suddenly the guy starts screaming "RAMONE" over and over again
>he's screaming other shit but i cant understand it
> i get freaked out and hang the phone up
> ask my dad if he has a client who is named steve and is from Yellowstone
>dad says no
>>
>>17877054
jesus that's a creepy capslock if I ever saw one, had never seen this photo
>>
>>17877054
>You will never get a spooky call from this semen demon
>>
File: 1467058966556.png (2MB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
1467058966556.png
2MB, 1280x849px
>>17880291
why even live...
>>
>>17880315
why even care?
>>
Yeah once, and I will never forget that moment.

>home alone at night
>playing some murlock flash rpg
>phone suddenly rings
>hello?
>some elderly woman screaming or making weird gargling/choking sounds?
>scared shitless and sweating my balls off at this point
>hang up and lock my door
>proceed playing loud music and podcasts or some shit

Has anyone ever had a call like this? Could've been a prank or something, 5spoopy regardless
>>
>>17880337
pussy anaón, pussy
>>
>At a friend's house
>Playing Ps2 (It was around 2007)
>Suddenly phone rings
>My friend answers and the phone is on speaker for some reason
>Friend:Hello who is this?
>Group of people:We're satanists and you're all going to die!!!
>they hang up
>I'm laughing since I know is a prank but my friend is actually creeped out
>>
>>17877054
Sort of.
About three years ago over the course of two months I got these weird calls from a hidden number. No matter what I said when I picked up, all I heard was a female voice calling my name, and sometimes static noises. It happened a few times weekly and both in the day and middle of the night.
>>
>>17880356
what about it? it is just another part of the female body and the entirty of a cat. it as boring as the elbow and quite a great many of them look considerably worse.
>>
>>17877054
Had it once, few years ago
>be me
>be in bus coming back from school
>cellphone rings
>unknown number
>pick up
>start hearing static noises
>think it's just a glitch or whatever, am about to disconnect call
>start hearing a really low pitched voice with the static
>try to understand wtf is it saying, but it's not comprehensible at all
>call disconnects after about ten seconds of the voice

Nobody called back after. To this day i don't know if it was a glitchy call or something else.
>>
Just a period of time where every time we called somewhere we would hear a click like a recording device. Didn't help that my uncle was a militia nut at one time
>>
>>17877054
I am a priest and shortly after I was ordained and appointed to my first parish I got a phone call at 3am from someone in hysterics who wanted me to come to their place which was about 45 min away to perform an exorcism. Of course, that's not how it works, exorcisms are only done after psychological causes are ruled out. I told here this an she freaked out and told me that "she" meaning her supposedly demon possessed daughter, was restrained but that the bonds wouldn't hold forever. That's when I realized that the noise I was hearing in the background which I assumed was the TV or something was actually a person yelling incoherently. I told the woman she should call the police and that if she wanted to have an exorcism performed call the office tomorrow and I would begin the process. She yelled "THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR JOB!!!" and slammed the phone down on my ear. I prayed the Saint Micheal prayer for her for about an hour before going back to sleep. I never heard from her again and the number was unlisted.
>>
I used to get calls from governor Shwartzenegar when I lived in California. No I don't care if I spelled his name wrong.
>>
File: 1298333168353.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1298333168353.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
No, but I make them all the time
>>
>>17880409
look i dont know about you but id smash her
>>
>>17880544
>Saint Michael prayer.

Is that prayer the one that goes like "Sancte michel arcangelo defendemnos ____ praelio __________ et tentationem diaboli..." or something like that? (Only know it on latin, Im sorry)
>>
>>17880929
That's the one, but I only know it in English.
>>
>>17880271
she posted a few the other day, >>17880315
this was one of them, I'm guessing it's her summertime fun series.
>>
>>17880929
>Saint Michael prayer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_to_Saint_Michael

Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.[3]

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.[4]
>>
>>17877074

Works, thanks!
>>
>>17880261
youre dad had a gay lover

sorry to tell you
>>
>Be me
>12:30 am, watching a movie
>suddenly my cell rings
>unfamiliar number
>pick it up
>hello?
>unfamilliar ladies voice on the other end
>"Joohhhnnnn! Wheeere are youuu!?"
>tfw my name is John
>"excuse me?"
>"Where'd you gooo John!?"
>"I'm at home?"
>"Where are youu Joohhnnn?"

This went on for a little bit with me being unsure what to say, I was a little dumbfounded. Eventually I asked who was calling and it turned out some lady tried calling her husband after he went outside to the Garage or something. His name just happened to also be John. We had a good laugh about it.

Not really spooky but creeped me out at the time.
>>
>>17877054
Yep some loser tried to ask me out via phone but all he did was stutter and laugh nervously, I felt extremely uncomfortable

Guys, dont do this please
>>
>>17877074
I did this and now someone is pounding on my door. What the fuck?
>>
>>17881013
Not paranormal, But More along the line of Creepy Stalker.

I used to be friends with this girl. She was incredibly clingy, incredibly needy and A prime candidate for Reddit's LetsNotMeet.
I wouldn't answer her right away sometimes. I wasn't dating her, She was one of my better friend's Girlfriend. She would send me messages talking about different things. She would say she loved me, and wanted to get married etc... I would play dumb
>> Not a highly sexual person, plus she is creepy.

In the event i didn't message her back right away, She would send me hundreds of messages, call, etc. It was incredibly creepy.
>> Most of my relationships with girls have been girls like this...
She ended up sending one that really shocked me. She told me she cut herself, and it was my fault. I was like what the hell???? Bearing in mind, I wasn't dating her.
The most obviously creepy and obvious entrapment messages began, which i told my friend about, because I am not going to let her cheat on him with me.

She ended up asking me to sleep with her. I said no, not while you are with him. She says, He doesn't have to know, and he cheats on me. He's an asshole, etc. I finally entertain her with a yes, Just to see what she says. You are on birth control right? I asked her in a call. She says, Yes. The message that shows lying and deceit. "I want a baby. " Text my friend screenshots of his girlfriends messages. He left her because she cheated on him and caught her finally.

>>Tl:Dr; She was a cheating Borderline Bitch who was a clingy and manipulative mentally ill person.
>>
>>17881112
you dead
>>
Not sure if this counts, but has anyone here ever gotten that glitch where you answer the phone and get this demonic slurping and growling noise? It's apparently a transmission error, but it scared the fuck outta me when I got it.
>>
Spooky shit man. I got several calls back and now people are shining flashlights into my house!

hidinginthecloset.bmp
>>
>>17881127
>>17881142
What do?
>>
>>17881145
die
>>
>>17881148
Fuck that shit nigga I got my gun ready if these fools want to try and come in here! They keep yelling some shit but I can't hear it. You fags think your funny with your little pranks but I'm ready for these cronies.
>>
>>17881185
shoot yourself in the middle of the brain to make your body ready for anal insertion.
>>
>>17881104
Loser? Theres nothing wrong with a phone call to ask someone out. At least he had the courage to ask.
>>
File: 08564324576.jpg (12KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
08564324576.jpg
12KB, 150x150px
>>17881117
tfw forever alone semi-hikki who will never experience female attention
>>
>>17881227
I have a hard time with relationships, Not due to fear of rejection or anything like that, But due to detachment from other people. I can get a gf easily if i wanted to... Idk what my problem is. I try to date but i feel like i force myself to care about other people.
>>
>be me
>sitting down watching tv at 2 in the morning
>phone rings
>private caller
>pick it up
>woman starts making weird sex noises over other side of the line
>hang up
>continue watching tv like nothing happened
>>
>>17881254
You just havnt met someone you click with, keep looking. Theres literally millions of girls out there
>>
>>17881254
don't bother with it if you don't want it.
>>
>>17881005
summertime fun with caps seems awesome

i saw the threads she posted in the archives, mods apparently shut her down pretty fast

first she posted the bikini one, and then because the mods deleted she posted a more covered pic, the one in the OP

hey Caps let's go hunt spooks together ! you can be the scully to my mulder
>>
>>17881254
I don't, I on a personality scale, have massive dark triad traits. and on the other side am probably a sociopath/psychopath. I have little remorse, and I distance myself from others. Think Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki, as People treat him different because people don't get him, and he is hateful because of it. I live in the south, and have a Genius Level IQ. People think i am creepy because i know so much and i am so above them in intelligence. IQ is over 150. I talk above people unintentionally and my friend who does get me, says People think I am retarded, when They are the ones who aren't intelligent enough to comprehend my musings. I finally just observed the dumbasses in Dumbfuckistan, and Blended in, beyond my more intelligent friends. One of my friends is like me.
>>
>>17877848
>>17879283

weird, i remember in the late 90s prob 98~99 same would happen to my household- we didn't have caller ID or anything, but it wasn't a robotic call, prerecorded message, or even a call that had disconnected; it would just be silence, but you could tell the receiver on the other end was on and transmitting

it became a bit of a nuisance i remember my mom getting particularly concerned with me, thinking it was a friend from school who was either fucking with us or too autistic to talk on a phone- i think that's what we chalked it up to
>>
>>17880409
>jealous woman detected
>>
>>17879655
u sure that wasn't a bad dream
>>
>>17881290
first off jello-sea is something i'm quite lacking in compared to most people in everywhere always
secondly not a female.
>>
>>17880261

Steve from Yellowstone was just your dad's gay lover, nothing paranormal about it anon
>>
I once received a series of calls where each time I picked up, it was like I was tapping in to someone else's conversation. The first Voice was a woman's voice the last two where a mans voice. It was probably just an auto dialer but I remember it being weird at the time.
>>
>>17880261
My tEeth ArE DRy
>>
>>17877054
No, but I have gotten a creepy recorded message of a guy manically laughing. It was around 2-3 years ago, never happened again.
>>
Once I was with my family on vacation in Mrytle Beach, SC.

I was in our suite along the beachside relaxing on our bed in the living room, when I got a call from a random number.

I picked it up and heard a voice on the other end "Hello, this is Max from *scrambled voice*, the organs you ordered have arrived at the specified address, but we still have yet to get payment. You owe us over 5 *scrambled again* dollars. If you - *me hanging up*

They sounded utterly serious.

Then another unrelated incident was when I was 17, sleeping, to wake up to a call at 2 am with a female voice on the other end coming through distorted speaking in tongues and random jibberish. When Id try to ask questions the voice became more violent. I eventually hanged up.
>>
Had this woman leave me a voicemail when I was like
shit
10 maybe
screaming and crying hysterically and apologizing over and over again then it just all became incoherent gibberish before it cut off
>>
>>17880845
Lol what
>>
>>17881283
Let us know when you grow up a bit, Champ. Your delusions of grandeur are showing
>>
File: you will regret this.jpg (17KB, 204x256px) Image search: [Google]
you will regret this.jpg
17KB, 204x256px
>>17879268
sounds like you cut back on funding for roads.
>>
about 10 years ago my landline started acting funny, it would randomly ring and was always wrong number but the callers were adamant they inputted the correct numbers. I could often pick up the phone and hear random conversations instead of the phone tone when you want to call. I assume the lines were faulty
>>
>be 13 or 14ish
>visiting my brother at his college
>staying at his room; he's out doing whatever
>parents are in hotel room so just me in his apartment alone
>phone rings, I'm playing call of duty no time for this
>voicemail left about a minute long
>circus music playing, distorted evil sounding voice
>you're alone, don't be afraid, I'm just a clown.. Repeats 3 times then ends
>my brother is too lazy to do something like this or have his friends do it
>even if he did he would've told me eventually
>>
>>17881647
Probably just random dial. My friends and I when we were about 14 called random numbers and told them we were outside smashing their cars with golf clubs
>>
>>17881652
Then they got lucky knowing I was alone and spooked me pretty good
>>
File: PueSfOah.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PueSfOah.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
I had put some kittens on Craigslist and after turning a guy down because he sounded weird and I didnt want him to have one of my babies, he started texting me about how he knew where I lived (he didn't), and that he was gonna kill me and that I should be careful next time I own the door. And then he left a voice-mail at like 3 in the morning saying how he was outside my bedroom window watching me sleep and was imagining raping me with his huge dick.

Funny part is, a couple days later he texted me "What's up" completely nonchalant. Lol. I'm pretty sure it was just some dumb punk, even in the voice-mail I could hear him pausing and thinking of what to say next. Still, I'm really glad I didn't give a kitten to him.
>>
>>17881685
Ugh, some people have no chill. Cute kitty.
>>
>>17881671
I think in a night we'd call like 30 numbers so we're bound to make it relevant at some point. Whoever pranked you probably just got lucky (in terms of reaching you when you're alone)
>>
When I was a kid we used to get occasional calls from an unlisted number where a I think male voice would whistle a tune a few notes long a few times and then hang up. Best way I can describe it was like a whistle version of sing-songing "I see you~" Got maybe around six of these calls over the course of a year or two before they quit.

Me and me mum honestly weren't too worried by them, but we did wonder who the fuck that was.
>>
>>17879415
That 9/11 one is pretty neat.
Hispanic guy was probably just phishing.
>>
>>17880261
Maybe he wanted to know if him and Ramone had enough time to bust into your house before your dad got home.
>>
>>17880409
This sounds like some lame-ass line from that shitty movie odd Thomas.
>>
>>17880544
I feel like you could've called the police...crazy mom could've had her normal daughter tied up.
>>
>>17881685
Is that one of the kittens? I'd kill someone for a kitten that cute.
>>
>>17881728
No, just an example of how adorable they were.
>>
>>17877054
>chillin with my gurl
>things is getting hot and heavy
>hear phone ring, answer it
>"What are you doing with my daughter!"
>hang up, girl asks who it was
>tell her it was her dad, and he sounds pissed
>"but Anon my dad's been dead for 4 years"
then who was phone?
>>
>>17881283
this is the biggest fedora post I've ever read, Jesus, fucking kill yourself my man. You have little remorse because you're creepy and nobody likes you so you don't like them. You know things because you don't spend your time socializing but instead your read conspiracies on the Internet. You also aren't a genius - do an IQ test. You would be less than 1% of the population if your IQ was that high.
>>
>>17881728
Underrated and subtle
>>
No, but I have delivered.
>>
>>17881283

Le edgy fedora fucker. Faggot.
>>
>>17881806
well to an extent every persons brain is genius on their own level its just a matter when i comes to iq of what the government wants you to be. cause what most people don't realize is that if your even willing to put all that effort into calculating to the point where so many of your brain cells are wired to do it your essentialy just screwing yourself over into becoming a slave of the mind not that it matters you probably won't even have the emotionnal power to truly care or have much of any spiritual connection at all and if you manage to have boath youve probably lost somthing like space in memmory in exchange for your calculative abilitys learn wisely school is the death of your mind.
>>
>>17877848
i got these too when i was about 7-10.
no one would talk but you could hear some activity in the background.
>>
>>17881724
Yeah, in my half awake stupor I told her to call the cops, but I regret now not doing it myself. After she hung up, I didn't have enough info to give them, just the name of the village they were in.
>>
File: Tip tip.jpg (6KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
Tip tip.jpg
6KB, 197x256px
>>17881318
Your posting style seems to indicate otherwise, but on the off chance you are right:

>tip tip
>>
File: Reaction930.png (44KB, 486x626px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction930.png
44KB, 486x626px
>>17877054
A few years ago I was sitting at home jerking it and I received a text asking me if I was masturbating.

I replied:
>What, who is this?

About ten minutes later I got another text from the same number saying:
>Do you want to see my bulge? I'm masturbating as well.

That fucking spooked me to no end so I blocked the number and deleted the texts, never told anyone about it either.

Also, I realize it could of been some sort of strange prank, it's just the timing of it was absolutely freaky. How the hell did he know I was jerking it with my windows closed in the middle of the night?

Any ideas?
>>
>>17882546
Web cam bruv
>>
>>17882546
Where you on a laptop with a webcam? Or on a phone with a front camera? I don't know much about technology, but I wouldn't look past the possibility of someone watching you
>>
I once got a phone call where some guy with a deep voice literally did nothing but narrate everything I did as I did it. I didn't have any webcams in the house and closing the blinds didn't help.
>>
>>17882557
>>17882563
Nope, no webcam, I've never owned one. My phone did have a camera the could take still images, but it was a flip phone and was never in a position to take pictures.

Fuck, that only makes it more creepy.
>>
File: I CAST YOU OUT.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
I CAST YOU OUT.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
>>17882569
>>
>>17882569
Damn.

That's really fucking spooky.
>>
>>17877054
This is something that may work:

get a really powerful lazer pointer and write a message in morse code. Then automate it to play this message out into space. Make sure it is completely still as it does this as the slightest knock would make it much harder to receive the signal.
>>
>>17877054
yea when i was a teenager some chick called my house and asked for another girl when i said that the person she was asking for didnt live here she persisted in asking for the girl and thought i was the girls brother

this was before every 5 year old had a smart phone

what makes this creepy isnt that 1 case. another time some guys showed up at my house asking for i believe the same girl and i informed them that nobody lives here by that name

it was a few years later. like they came to pick her up for some double date or something
>>
>>17881806
Lol I kind of realize that now - 2 edgy for OP. Sleep deprivation is a hell of a thing when combined with booze.

I'm not even sure what the hell triggered me writing that. Feel like one of those nice guys everyone cringes at lmao. In response to IQ test. Did, and I do have a high IQ. Linguistics/math/logical/creative were highest.
>>
I feel like this guy and I should shotgun mouthwash if i behave like him lol. Talk about cringe.

https://youtu.be/9ViOAUNuq58
>>
>>17877054

>have deep and intimidating voice
>answer call at 3am
>faggot gets nervous and hangs up

well that was disappointing
>>
>>17882659
Forever alone fag :(
Tfw Grand wizard of forever alone
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 540x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 540x485px
>>17882659
>>
Dump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv4m8yh-2uw&list=PLI8uxjF5lwFzWFpqlF6r-ChZpQiioYqv7&index=1
>>
>>17882687
Whoops, sorry it was supposed to show the playlist. Just visit the link
>>
Get phone call from Mexican guy repeatedly in Florida.
Calls and simply laughs and hangs up. - I know no one in Florida, phone number is unlisted, and I am from another state. How did he get my number, is main question.
>>
>>17882620
i dont get it
>>
>>17877074
That's ridiculous, all you need to do is set an alarm on your phone, change the alarm tone as your ring tone and wait for the alarm to go off.
>>
>>17882620
Kikkles
>>
A couple of years ago, I got a call and the caller ID said it was from a Credit Union in ND. But that is across the country from me, but I answered anyway. The man on the other end had a heavy Punjabi accent and asked for me by name. Then he claimed he could get me a bigger payout on my social security if I gave him my banking account number. I told him he had the wrong guy, that I was only 25 and hung up on him.

I looked the number up online and there were dozens of hits for the same scam. Only with them he called back and cussed them out. I never got that treatment, for better or worse.
>>
this was a aways back but letsa go

> be me in sixth grade
> get a girlfriend
> call her on the phone alot because i think thats what gotta do
> one day were talking about some dumb shit
> the phones starts getting the disconnection static noise
> the phone "transfers" to a man speaking japanese or something very upset sounding
> flip out and ask who it
> girlfriends voice comes back, "it's sam, anon wtf"
> tell her what happened
> lol you have some funny storys anon
> still don't know what the fuck happened
>>
>landline phone: *riiiiiiiiiiing*.......*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing*
>me: hello?
>guy: is your dad home?
>me: no
>guy: I know
*he hangs up*
>>
File: 1466768092995.jpg (108KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1466768092995.jpg
108KB, 500x667px
Creepiest call i got was

>really hangover, late at nigth, watching adventure time
>everything feels creepy and off
>get a call, pause adventure time
>a guy with deep voice, sounds really angry
>I answer "yes..?
>"yes what"
>"im sorry who is this"
>"you know very well who this is"
>sounds like he truly honestly hates me
>"okay.." and i hang up
>creepy feeling all night
>>
>>17881297
100% sure
>>
>>17878274
Mate, are you from Greece? Cause i've had this happen many times to me and it always spooks me out
>>
Yeah.

When I was 15, I was sort of a huge asshole with my parents. I held grudges against them and my resentment with them was just overpowering. Needless to say, I was quite rebellious.

Anyways, one day my parents and I get into a huge blow out. This wasn't like any other argument we had before. After it was over I packed my shit and left. Made it clear for them that I wasn't coming back and not to look for me .

7 years later, I had enrolled into a community college several states away. One night when I was studying I got a phone call. I pick it up and answer it. I hear my parents arguing, then I hear myself. It was the huge fight that had caused me to run away years earlier. Word for word. I was pretty confused. Eventually I hung up and checked the caller ID. It was private.

At first I just told myself it was me being exhausted and subconsciously thinking up the argument and the phone call never happened. Except the private call was in my phone history. So I knew that that had to be real to some degree.

Most of my anger had gone away by then, so a few days later when it was break I flew over to see my parents. They seemed happy to see me (they had family members keep tabs on me over the years). We basically patched things up and soon enough I needed to get back to school. 2 days after I left they died. Car accident.

The argument happened back the late 90's. My parents died in 2004.

I've looked for reasonable answers for that phone call. Such as someone recording it and playing it to me, but that scenario is very unlikely. My parents wouldn't know how to use that stuff and if they didn't, someone else would of had to be in the house.

I still don't know what to make of it but i'm content with believing that something of a higher power was involved.
>>
File: pep20.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
pep20.png
10KB, 489x423px
>>17877491
All right, that is legit scary
>>
>>17881283
lol you wish you had an IQ of 150. Listen, how about you do the world a favor and end your life, you mouth breathing fedora lord.
>>
>>17883243
Damn.

You better thank whatever called you because that is both awesome and sad at the same time.
>>
>>17883258
Trust me, I thank God everyday.
>>
>>17883243
something like that happened to me but I was fucked up on lsd and pretty sure someone just wanted to see if I could hang out
anyways I heard the convo I had with my best mate a few days earlier, just laughed it off and thought nothing of it, the number wasn't in my adress book
on the come down from the acid tho it tripped me the fuck out because my best mate who was there with me said a punch line from the convo and I just went into a downward spiral from there
he called the number back but noone answered for a few days so we just kinda let it go
hate thinking about it to this day
>>
>>17880544
>priest
>holy figure
>on 4chan
>>
>>17880271
What the christ is a capslock?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3NPiMql6k
>>
>>17883609
an old tripfag funposter
>>
Ki>>17877858
I don't know.. be kinda hard to get off to someone saying hello 5 times then hanging up.

I use to believe it was just a phone glitch. After caller ID came out many people would call us asking why we keep calling and not saying anything. We would deny doing such.. but I can't handle but think it was the same case where we kept getting blank calls.
>>
Also now that I remember.. the day after 911 the phones got all weird for me. I called a girlfriend up and we talked a bit she then told me that her mother was calling in on the othet line and to hold a minute.

Instead of getting. Hold u could hear her parents talking clear as day. I said hello a few times but they never said anything back so being a complete creep I just listened.

Then it got even weirder though as I lost connection with them and ended up hearing two dudes talking. Sounded like real rednecks and they were talking about 911. They went on to say what a waste like why did they attack the twin towers they should have taken down the Eiffel tower. I was like wtf but then they went on to say they love each other which was so bizarre cause they sounded like two rough rednecks. They may have been brothers but it seemed odd.

Then once again i lost them and was listening now to some kid breathing heavy on the phone asking when hid mom was coming home. His mom sounded of pissed and said please don't call me at work and the boy sounded like he was Gona cry.

Then boom my girlfriend comes back and is like my parents are finally off the phone.

I was so weirded out I just went through a few calls. I imagine I somehow got mixed up in some patriot act listenings or something.
>>
I got a call just now that was nothing but silence and crackling on the other end. It lasted about 15 seconds before hanging up. Sometimes when it happens it ends up being someone who was out and about or in a car who ended up losing signal on their phone just as they're dialling but usually they ring back in that case so I am not sure.

I've also had the "goodbye!" calls where you pick up and are treated to silence for about ten seconds before it abruptly hangs up on you. Apparently it's a misconfigured auto-dialler or something like that.

The spookiest call I ever got was someone ringing up who knew my name who said they were about to come and kill me. In a state of panic I ran upstairs and told my sister about it and she burst out laughing. It turns out it was just her using a voice changer on her laptop to prank me.

>>17883894
Apparently older phone switching systems such as the 1AESS had weird bugs in them that frequently caused crosstalk and other weird things to happen. I imagine at the time you were dialling, the phone exchanges would have been quite overloaded which may have been a bit much for the switching circuits to deal with properly or something like that.
>>
>>17883257
Intellectual intelligence
>>
My dad tells stories about when his phone number was 1 digit off from the Captain Crunch customer service line, so there'd frequently be messages on the answering machine something to the effect of "hehehe...your cereal sucks!"
>>
One time at 2 in the morning I started getting texts from a girl I was sorta flirting with, texts that were pretty explicit. Started with "hello you sexy beast" and got all tease-y. Obviously this was scary because I definitely hadn't gone that far with the girl and she wasn't the type of girl to do that.

Turned out this girl knew my ex and the texts were coming from the latter using her phone.
>>
>>17877109
I know you?
>>
>>17885528
???
>>
>be 16 yo me, live on small apartment with mom
>she works nightshift at hospital so used to be alone all night

For a time I used to get these texts from unknown numbers, nothing creepy at first, short things like Hello, How r u, How was ur day. I would usually get them at night, anytime between 1am to 5am. I ruled it out as some creep who got my number and was trying to act mysterious because the times I replied I got not further answer.
The creepiest one said -are u still playing?getting late u know- which I was, cause I would usually stay gaming on pc before going to sleep. I started to think maybe it was mom trying to freak me out into going to bed earlier, but she denied it and even tried to call these numbers, oh surprise nobody would pick up.

Anyways the major spook occured one night when I was going to bed.

> always checked the door/windows before sleeping, and looked for the cat bc paranoid of leaving it outside.
> this particular time I was sure I've seen the cat inside a few moments ago
>just check the door, omit the cat and go sleep
>was just starting to fall asleep
>get text
>must be creep friend, don't pay attention
>fall asleep, wake up few minutes later to the sound of incoming call
>random number from obvious, obvious creep
>pick up and demand to fuck off and let me sleep
>small silence, but someone definetely listening
>hangs up
>resume call, see a lot of new texts
>r u awake?
>i swear if you dont
>u forgot to check
>i know u r reading this
>hope u dont mind im taking him for the night
>ur a shitti owner

>fucking freak, start calling my cat
>she usually responds with meowing, not this time
>take all the courage I can and get up
>moms balcony was not totally closed (balcony had these glass door panels with a shitty lock you could even open if you pushed in the right way).
>cat must've gotten out and obvious creep took her
>this implies obvious creep knows where I live and was in fact watching me all along.
>>
>>17886386
For those who may wonder, nothing happened to my cat, she appeared the next morning as if she just'd went on one of her regular moonwalks, not a small hint of stress or whatever.
I omited the telling of this particular episode to my mom, it would only result in freaking her out and probably asking my aunt to come over, which was even less desirable than obvious creep bc reasons.

Also obvious creep was nice enough to let me know I forgot to close my balcony and not break in to tore my butthole apart. He/she, despite abducting my cat and misssexing her, did not hurt, sodomize or used her as offering, so I ruled out possible psycho stalking me.

After that time I became really paranoid about my interactions with neighbours but could never came to any conclusions bc nobody would give much shit about others doings. Also I lived on a first floor that was fronting 2 other towers so I didn't know every actual person who could be potentially do the stalking.
I would try to have blinds closed or lights out on the windows that faced the street, and that was it.
The texts stopped after a few weeks without further incidents, and we moved to a bigger house by the end of the same year for totally unrelated events.
Nothing else ever happened, Still it made me nervous as fuck walking down the street on my way home and would sleep as less as possible the nights I was alone.
>>
>98'
>Phone rings
>A guy coughing about 15 seconds
>I say "hello?"
>"I'm the Zodiac"
>"Who?"
>"I'm sorry"

I thought it was a prank call. But lurking for 2 years here makes me think it was actually real.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
Not exactly creepy, just weird and suspicious
>Making food in the kitchen
>Phone rings
>Number isn't in contacts
>Probably just some friend who's number I didn't save
>Call the number back
>Gets automated message
>"The number you are trying to reach is not in service"
>mfw
>>
>be like 6-8, somewhere around there
>massive pussy as a child
>home alone for the first time ever
>'yeah, no parents around to stop me from watching a horror movie!!!'
>watch signs
>freak the fuck out at that footage of the alien from a kids party
>dvd off, blinds down, shiver in dark
>phone rings
>"hello, who is this?"
>dead air
>"...hello?"
>"........it's the devil"
>they hang up
>hide under bed for hours
>>
>>17877054
>last friday morning
>thunderstorm, spooky outside,
>watching the spoopy part of youtube
>phone rings
>hello this is the IRS
>>
If getting a call saying that my daughter was kidnapped is spooky i guess
>>
>>17886496
underrated
>>
>>17877054
Once got a call of an unknown number I could only make out "5 more days" from the other end of the line

Sadly, nothing happened
>>
>>17881260
>not staying on the phone and masturbating

Anon you missed your chance
>>
>>17886472
Sometimes I get that when trying to call back certain sales/customer service numbers. I think it's just something with the automated system.
>>
>>17886452
Ted Cruz strikes again
>>
>>17881283
>le so intelligent that people take me for retarded fedora
top kek, grow the fuck up kiddo, you're not some special little snowflake
>>
>>17877054
Yeah once I got a call with a person definitely on the other end. They said nothing but I could here them breathing. Freaked out a little and demanded they say something and then they hung up.
>>
Nope, because I don't answer the phone for strange numbers. Too paranoid for that shit.
>>
>>17881385
Get out, tumblrfag
>>
>Get call at 2am
>Silence
>Another call few days later at the same time
>??? Italian number calling me pick up and some guy shouting at me hang up
>Few weeks later get call around 10pm
??? number says unknown not withheld
>Guy speaking in a lang i don't know then screams and hangs up

not spooky but odd.
>>
>>17877054
>this is the witch phone
>>
>>17886430
>creep was nice enough
>>
>>17877054
Yeah, the dominoes delivery guy called back because he couldn't find the address, or wanted to write it down for devious acts, we will find out! After this pizza.
>>
>>17877054
Not even half hour ago. But then again Im a taxi driver and see some shit!
>>
>>17877054
There was one time about 4 years ago when this number that was atleast 30 digits long called me about 50 times throughout the night. I still don't know to this day what it possibly was because every time I answered it was complete silence
>>
>>17877054
Really fucking often, like at least 3 times a day, but it isn´t /x/ tier spoopy
>>
>>17879655
Holy shit that's fuckin' spooky
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (18KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
18KB, 475x475px
>>17881728
>>
Just got one today actually. Unknown number and some lady that sounded like she was black speaking ghetto was just yelling into the phone. not angry but like she was just talking too loud. i couldnt make out a single word but towards the end when she said "forgive me"

i said what three or four times and just hung up.
around an hour later the same number called about 20 times with more unintelligible garbage before i just started ingnoring it
>>
>>17881283
>"people think I'm retarded because I'm so much smarter than them"
>unironically comparing yourself to a character in a Chinese cartoon- as a compliment

Autism the post
>>
Well I didn't get a call exactly, I was talking to my aunt on the phone and I swear I heard a voice in the phone saying that I was going to do something very very bad
>>
>>17877054
yes
>working on a job where I need to be on call all night long
>have phone call at 4 in the morning
>its the "grudge" noise
>whispers "you're going to dieeeeee"
>I hang up with out saying anything, slightly disturbed
>this happens a few more times
>finally call the police, give them phone for a bit
>they come back
>turns out it was some autistic kid who had stolen a telephone

still creepy though
>>
This story happened in early 2012 and at the time Malcolm Naden was on the run from the police. He was considered 'the most wanted man in Australia' at the time after being charged with murder and rape and then shooting a police officer.

>Babysitting on a rural property in general area that Malcolm Naden is suspected to be in
>Night time, about 11pm
>Already put the kids to bed, sitting on the verandah having a cigarette before going to bed myself
>Pretty paranoid, two nights ago a neighbouring property had someone prowling their fence line and later knocked on the door of their house
>Entire town is convinced that it was Malcolm Naden
>Can't see shit out in the darkness of the cow pastures
>Decide to go to bed because if I'm asleep at least I won't be worried
>Walk back inside, get a glass of water
>Phone (about 2m away from me) starts ringing
>Drop the glass of water and near on shit myself
>Who the fuck would be calling this late?
>Look at phone and all it says is "INTERNAL LINE"
>thecallisliterallycomingfrominsidethehouse.exe
>Start to panic internally, I know there's only one other phone in the house and it's in the next room over
>Grab a butcher's knife and stealth my way into the next room
>Phone has been knocked of its holder and sitting on the floor
>Fuck
>Something touches my leg
>FUCK
>It's just the family cat

What I worked out was the cat knocked the phone off its holder somehow, and the phone rings the homeline if its left off the hook for more than 5 minutes. Fucking cats. Malcolm Naden was later found like 500km away and it is possible that it was him that was on the neighbouring property, but highly unlikely when checked against the official timeline the police released.
>>
>>17886430
It's likely freak is your neighbor
>>
>>17886472
it's possible to fake phone numbers. Nothing creepy here
>>
Not really creepy, kinda hilarious

>Middle of the night
>Call goes to answering machine but the whole family has woken up to see what asshole calls at 2AM
>starts like "You MOTHERFUCKER, you were supposed to be here TWO FUCKING HOURS AGO"
>too young to remember alot of what was said, but the angry man goes on for a good bit
>"I payed you $25,000 for this job, 25 FUCKING FUCK r $*(UQ()#*@()#"
>"Bob told me you were a low life, but I wanted to give you ONE LAST CHANCE, I HAD FAITH IN YOU"
>"BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME!? YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
>whole family is shocked silent
>"I'm going to get my money back you hear me, you're going to fucking JAIL yo~"
>the guy stops halfway though as he realizes something
>"Oh my god, this isn't your number is it? you just gave me some random number didn't you?"
>"I'm so sorry who ever this is, please forgive me for waking you up *click*"
>mom and dad had a good laugh, told me stuff about not being a drunk deadbeat
>>
>>17889092
Hahaha
>>
File: image_64.jpg (17KB, 380x343px) Image search: [Google]
image_64.jpg
17KB, 380x343px
>>17882620
>>
File: baitevaded.jpg (96KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
baitevaded.jpg
96KB, 618x618px
>>17881283
I refuse to believe anyone could be this fedora
>>
>>17886496
But... the IRS never calls...
THEN WHO WAS PHONE??
>>
>>17881733
keked and checked
>>
>>17877054
When I was around 8 years old.
I answered the phone and some guy was asking talking really fucking creepy asking if I have ever touched a mans dick or seen one etc I hung up pretty quickly.
>>
>>17877054
What are those dark things at the inner corners of your eyes?
>>
File: ailmentPhotoNervousBreak.jpg (12KB, 175x205px) Image search: [Google]
ailmentPhotoNervousBreak.jpg
12KB, 175x205px
>>17877054
All phone calls are creepy. I hate it when people try and talk to me.
>>
File: 1421400409099.jpg (95KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1421400409099.jpg
95KB, 500x374px
>>17889381
C'mon, anon, talk to spooky.
>>
>>17877054
on my old phone i received several calls from the 1000 number, sometimes there was no sound, sometimes you could hear someone breathing in the other side
>>
File: 1467314664004.jpg (35KB, 858x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467314664004.jpg
35KB, 858x540px
One time in 5th grade a man with a heavy accent asked me if I wanted fried rice with my sweet and sour chicken. The scary thing is that it came from my friend's phone number. Really makes you think.
>>
>>17880452
I had something like this before, twice, both a few years ago. Once was on Skype, the other just on a regular call, both on my phone.
>on phone with bf, we'd fall asleep on the phone together
>he eventually drifts off
>just before I do the call drops to silence
>ten seconds or so of this
>rolling static with unimaginable screaming mixed in
>screams and static wind down eventually
>recorded female voice says "goodbye" like when you call a number that doesn't have a voicemail set up yet
I was beyond terrified, couldn't sleep either time
>>
Anyone ever use those prank recordings? You could put in a number and it would call it and a recording would play, but it was like a one sided conversation so it gave time for you to talk back. I got a call at night once and it was all
>Why you talking to my girl?
>You're number is in her phone I'm looking at it now
>You know who it is you obviously talk to her all the time
>Stop talking to my girl or I'll kill you

Along those lines. Like I said it would pause so you could respond which made it more realistic. Not creepy I guess but it scared the shit out of me since I was like 14-16. I think at the end is was like "lel u just got pranked!" Can't remember the other ones though.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 732x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 732x669px
One time, about a two years ago.
>laying in bed sleeping
>wake up to phone ringing
>its grandma
>wtf do you want its 1am!
>answer anyways
>nobody there
>very quite sound
>gets louder
>and louder
>It gets so loud i hold the phone far from my hear but it sounds like top volume

this was the most horrible, disturbing, and damned sound i have ever heard. It sounded like a train slowing down in an undergroud station with sound of a buzzsaw cutting through metal. In the background it sounded like people yelling and screaming.

The next morning I asked if she called. She said no and i told her what happened.
>>
>>17889067
I just read that the dog who found Malcolm died a day or two ago. :(
>>
This happened about 3 weeks ago.
>be me
>have only one friends phone number because (Its actually just his email that i text him through, because he has no phone) im a faggot
>in the car
>get a face time
>answer it
>its my friend, i cant talk so i tell him.
>he starts giggling
>wtf
>hang up
>text him, asking him what he needs.
>he said "nothing"
>did you just face time me?
>says no, because he has an ipoo that has no number, reminding me we text through email.
>tell him what happens.
>nobody can explain
>try to call the number back
>get the robot that says the number is not in service.
>>
>>17889472
fucking kek
>>
>I was a kid
>was at home alone
>the phone is ringing
>answer the phone
>after a few seconds silence, it played a music (ofc in a poor quality)

I was shit scared. It happened a few more times after that, even with my parents. We usually could hear classical musics, but sometimes really really creepy and disturbing musics. No one has any idea what the fuck were these calls.
>>
>>17889661
>musics
>>
>>17881131
Yeah, I commented on a post with it earlier before I had scrolled to yours
See my post >>17889516
>>
>>17889622
See
>>17889516
>>
>Be me
>Home alone watching TV
>Phone rings. Weird voice answers ...
>“NatWest, Barclays, HSBC and Lloyds TSB customers – After losing the PPI court case all UK major banks are offering full automatic refunds on all PPI policies. To get your full refund within 12 weeks press 5 or press 9 to be removed from our database. Start your claim now by pressing 5.”
>Think it's a robot.
>Freaking out.
>>
>>17889909
This is actually a hilarious idea for a prank call.
>>
File: 9276.gif (467KB, 381x271px) Image search: [Google]
9276.gif
467KB, 381x271px
>>17877054
When I was 14

>first time ever stayed up after my family had gone to bed
>sat down watching family guy in living room
>phone rings
>don't answer it because I always hated answering phones
>goes into answering machine
>"I know you're there. I'm going to cut your fucking throat."

It was my ex abusive step dad having a paranoid scizophrenic breakdown and leaving a message threatening to kill my mother. The police were called and they went to take him into hospital but he was let out a few days later on heavy medication.

I was absolutely terrified. I had this really dodgy old katana my biological dad hung on his wall as a showpiece that he had given me for my birthday a week earlier and for the next month I slept with it and had all these weird dreams about some guy I couldn't see with a really thick french-english accent telling me about about how I would have to kill him and explaining how I should do it and how to get away with it and hide the body even though it would be self defence.

When my step dad never came because he was getting help, I started having dreams where this figure would tell me I had to hunt him down instead of waiting for him to gut me in my sleep.

I was such a fucked up, over-imaginative teenager jesus christ.
>>
>>17881283
I don't, I on a personality scale, have massive dark triad traits. and on the other side am probably a sociopath/psychopath. I have little remorse, and I distance myself from others. Think Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki, as People treat him different because people don't get him, and he is hateful because of it. I live in the south, and have a Genius Level IQ. People think i am creepy because i know so much and i am so above them in intelligence. IQ is over 150. I talk above people unintentionally and my friend who does get me, says People think I am retarded, when They are the ones who aren't intelligent enough to comprehend my musings. I finally just observed the dumbasses in Dumbfuckistan, and Blended in, beyond my more intelligent friends. One of my friends is like me.
>>
I once got a call, when I was about 15, from some woman. She was just moaning sexually. I kept asking "hello? hello? Who is this? hello?" and this went on for about 3 minutes. Suddenly she stopped moaning and, sounding like she'd just woken up, said "huh? whah? Hello?" as if she wasn't making sexual noises into some nerdy kid's cellphone. She said she had the wrong number and then hung up.

Come to think of it that wasn't a very creepy phone call. It was odd though.
>>
>>17881588
Most likely. A similar thing happened to me around that same time. My friends phone lines seem to have gotten crossed with an office down the road from her so the calls were all getting mixed up. Very bizarre and annoying
>>
>>17880544
Whats a priest doing on 4chan?
>>
I had a ex co-worker leave a long voice message. Could barely hear but it clearly sounded like he was outside with the car running muttering to himself. He was a weirdo. Glad I don't work with him anymore.
>>
>>17890105
He wants to stay pure for his waifu so he became a priest...?
>>
>>17881283

Kek

literally autism: the post.
>>
File: creepygoofy.jpg (64KB, 689x1023px) Image search: [Google]
creepygoofy.jpg
64KB, 689x1023px
>>17881283
>I am a psychopath. Compare me to weebshit from weebshit.

fucking kek I have just witnessed the birth of a new copypasta
>>
One time my gf called me in her sleep I guess warning me that I was coming to kill myself.

She kept saying my gf is coming there to kill you she has a knife and I was like "uhh are you cheating on me or something? who's coming?" and she was like yoooou are going to kill yooooo and then fell asleep.

I went over to her house which it was like 2am and she was dead asleep and had no memory of making the call but admitted to having a dream I was going to be stabbed.
>>
Someone asked to borrow my phone to call his wife, I really didn't want to but you know, I'm a retarded 4channer so I'm not going to do anything. So he calls and leaves a voicemail and I get a call back 30 min latter and she's screaming to "tell that motherfucker to fucking kill himself and that I was a little bitch and that if she ever found out who I was she would cut me for letting her husband use my phone bla bla bla" it was terrifying to 15 year old me though.
>>
>>17889516
Britt?
>>
>>17890105
I am deeply interested in dark enlightenment / neo reactionary thought because of its rejection of contemporary liberal democracy which I see as incompatible with traditional catholic political theology. /pol/ is very interesting to me as it is a group of young people who openly hate on "degeneracy" and seem to seek in some way a return to tradition. So basically, I browse /pol/ occasionally, but I decided to check out /x/ recently because I thought it might have some spiritual stuff on it.
>>
When I was probably 5 or 6 years old, I answered our house phone and someone on the other line in a raspy, low voice kept repeating "I'm gonna get you.." and I didn't know what was going on so I thought it might have been my mom fucking with me. So I said "Mommy?" and just sobbed saying mommy mommy mommy everytime they said "I'm gonna get you." No one got me.
>>
>>17891053
Another time my mom went out with a friend of hers to go party when I was in high school. She told me if she got really drunk they'd get a hotel room so don't wait up for her.

Around 2 AM her friend calls me from my mom's cell phone screaming and sobbing, she's totally hysterical. I start to panic, and I try to get her to calm down and tell me what's going on. She says my mom got really drunk and is lying on the bed and foaming from the mouth and she won't wake up. Her friend keeps asking me if that's normal and won't stop saying she's really scared.

I don't fucking know, I don't ever see my mom get piss drunk and I don't know the symptoms of alcohol poisoning but I tell her to call 911 from the hotel phone and stay on the phone with me because I'm scared that my mother is going to die. The hotel phone redirects to the front desk when you call 911, so the receptionist answers and asks what's wrong. I can hear her telling him what she told me, so he runs up to their room and tries to wake her up but he can't either. So he calls 911 and her friend tells me the ambulance and fire department and police are on their way and she'll call me back.

So I get in my car and start driving to this hotel, it's probably getting closer to 3 AM now, all I can think is how I'm gonna lose my mom tonight and it's all because of some stupid night out

When I'm halfway there my phone rings and it's a call from my mom's phone again, it's her friend still hysterical and she says the firefighters are there and they're trying to lift my mom off the bed and give her CPR. I can hear the firefighters talking in the background and suddenly my mom saying WHAT THE FUCK and the firefighters ask her to do a bunch of tests and she says I'M FINE I'M FINE, WHAT'S GOING ON??

Then her friend hangs up and I wait for another call. Finally it's my mom, right after the firefighters left, and her friend sobbing in the background. She says she's fine and her friend was being ridiculous.
>>
>>17891647
Apparently my mom wasn't that drunk, but her friend was seriously fucked up and basically made a huge deal about my mom sleeping heavily and drooling. They stopped hanging out after that. The end.
>>
>>17877054
Yes.

Couple of girls on the other line hushing each other. In the background I heard one of them say, 'does he know?'
Then 'click'.

Another time I got a wrong call.
The guy said my voice sounds hot asking if he could touch himself.
I'm a man.
>>
>>17889953
wat was it?
>>
nothing paranormal just heartbreaking and shit
had an old friend call me while i was out, me and him werent really on speaking terms at the time so i let it ring. checked his message later and it turns out our other friend had shot himself
>tfw
shit fucking ruined me for a long time. looking back its creepy because my other friend who dropped the news didnt seem all too affected, maybe just cause we were like 16 and unsure of what to do
>>
>>17891697
that sucks *hugs*
>>
>>17890392
Nah, Emily, but thanks for trying
>>
anyone else has received calls from 1000? just those 4 numbers. the person never talks, sometimes leaves empty voice messages
>>
I live in Mexico
>>
>>17891949
I got creepy calls after posting in this thred
>>
Literally used to get calls almost everyday from nobody in the 90's and as a kid just like the others.
>>
I lived in Calgary for many years. Eventually I worked for a company that had me going out doing service work on, and installing of conveying belts of ALL types, as well as a lot of millwright work fixing stuff. Anything from the conveyor at the grocery store to 15 mile long, 10 foot wide belts at coal plants in the heart of the Rockies. It was a great job. I traveled. Eventually I started doing my own jobs, with my own helper, and for a year or two it was great- It actually never stopped being great until that little GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS several years ago. As pertains to this thread though, I was driving to a small town in the heart of BC Rocky mountain territory with the goal of patching up a line belt for a coal mine. That's a big fucking job, we sent 3 trucks, that's six dudes and we all knew our shit. It was a huge $$ contract. I don't know if you guys know about the lifestyles of skilled laborers and tradesmen, but most of us are drinkers, smokers, and everything else, just for some context. Eight hour drive to the hotel, not the site. It's about 7:30 pm when we register at the desk and we settle in. Find the local off-sales- first priority- and have a few at the local bar. It's miners, tough dudes. It's ok we're belters, a little tougher. Good time. Go back to the hotel, our rooms, and settle down. That means we kept drinking for a while playing F1 racing games. At 11:30 my phone goes off, voice message. It was fucking weird. It's our boss. Where the living fuck are you guys? You were supposed to be at the orientation 2 hours ago!! We were WTF?!? But the older of us said that Darren the boss, used to do what we did and was just fucking with me. Thing is. Darren was on holidays. That's it. I mean, it was his fucking number that called me and all. But it wasn't actually him. It was after we got back before we could try to figure this out, a week later after the job was done. Me and the lead hand I mentioned approached the boss, he initially thought we were pl
>>
>>17892382
aying with him. I showed him on my phone, it was one of those cool old Razor flip phones, showed the call, the date, the number everything. He said, he actually said fuck me, and showed me his phone. He had this fucking ridiculous blackberry thing that looked like a calculator from calculus class. He never made that call to me. We swore and joked for a few minutes, we were in a "meeting with the boss" so we fucked around for a bit, but. Eventually we got quiet. Me and my mate walked out and none of us ever spoke of it again. You heard it here first- or second- /x/, a legit fucking weird phone call.
>>
>>17877491
Why don't you record it and upload it.
>>
Creepiest call I got was when some unknow number called me like 5 or 6 times, I picked up twice but he was dead silent, occasional breathing sounds, but when I called out to him he didn't reply, so I just ended the call, but he called again. Same the second time so I turned my phone off. Also once my phone call with my grandmother got interrupted somehow, for half a minute I couldn't hear what she was saying, only some weird voice, but it didn't sounded like it meant anything. I asked her and she heard it too. Fucking ayylmaos
>>
>>17892589
4chan wants to know, though, how did you know that I was a guy? Ask your grandma, she's been getting my calls for forty plus years.
>>
I woke up in the middle of the night because I was desperate for a piss. I heard the phone ringing and for some reason I felt compelled to answer it. I heard some static, then this deep voice on the other end said that my psychic advisor's head just exploded. I rushed to the toilet, but didn't make it in time. Pissed myself, whimpered a bit, then went back to bed without changing out of my pyjamas. The next day, I went downstairs and my sofa had changed shape and color. It even felt comfier. What the fuck.
>>
>>17877054
>>17892802
>>
File: dork_triad.png (14KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
dork_triad.png
14KB, 504x292px
>>17881283
I'm screencapping this post so I can put it in cringe threads, you retarded faggot. You might be anonymous but every single time you bump into this image you'll be reminded of how much of a sperglord you are.
>>
>>17883243
>>17883381
My niggas.
Same sorta thing happened to me.
Got a bunch of calls from garbled numbers. Just weird electronic noises.
Then one that displayed my own number, voices in the background were muffled and sounded like someone butt dialled, but then one voice said something really noticeable like 'zounds' or 'gadzooks'
Then there was the sound of someone grabbing the phone and hanging up.
So I thought nothing of it, told my mate.
Ages later was passenger in his car on a long drive, was chatting and then went to check time or something, saw I'd got a call going, and just at that moment a car pulled out in front of us, mate yelled 'gadzooks'or 'zounds' or whatever it was, and I hung up the call.
About 3 secs later it occurred to me what just happened!
>>
>>17891607
this is a rly fucked up scene to visualize
>>
>>17880315
I literally just busted a nut over this picture, is she ever coming back?
>>
File: 1467868161389.png (448KB, 1126x742px) Image search: [Google]
1467868161389.png
448KB, 1126x742px
>>17877054
A few months ago, I was at my friend's house and she got a call from a number she then explained had been calling her nearly every other day. When answered, a recording of a deranged man ranting about religion would play, and apparently it would differ between calls, despite being the same number. The recording plays automatically if one calls the number themselves. Recently, it ceased calling my friend and is now calling me occasionally.
He'd end the recording with something along the lines of, "I need to speak to you RIGHT NOW. Don't wait ANY LONGER and press one to speak to me RIGHT NOW to hear what the Lord is telling me." If you press one, you're basically trapped in a loop of recordings until you hang up, since they all end with that. It's difficult to understand what he's saying, too, considering that he's practically yelling and just sounds really animated in general.
I did a reverse search on the phone number and ended up on a few "Who's Calling Me?" type websites, many with commenters also complaining of constant calls from the source. The background information stopped there, though.
I have no idea what its purpose is, since it makes no clear mention of any organization. It seems pretty elaborate for a prank, though.
>>
>>17892862
>every single time you bump into this image you'll be reminded of how much of a sperglord you are
harsh
>>
>>17892999
Sounds like "Sorry, Right Number" by Steven King
>>
>>17877858
Yes! My mom used to work as a receptionist, and received a call with a guy talking dirty and beating off. She laughed at him and hung up.
>>
>>17892382
>>17892403
You could have shortened this story by about 3/4, if you didn't spend most of the time filling us in on pointless details about your life that nobody actually cares about but you, and are completely irrelevant to the story, not to mention entirely uninteresting. Bad storytelling 101 here, folks.
>>
>>17881283
It's ok anon most of us got out of our chuunibyou phase after high school.
>>
>>17893931
Innit, what the fuck is with all that filler detail?
> I worked for a company that had me going out doing service work on, and installing of conveying belts of ALL types, as well as a lot of millwright work fixing stuff. Anything from the conveyor at the grocery store to 15 mile long, 10 foot wide belts at coal plants in the heart of the Rockies. It was a great job. I traveled.
>>
File: dream_bbc0daa8d5.jpg (38KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
dream_bbc0daa8d5.jpg
38KB, 403x389px
>>17882546
>not seeing his bulge
>>
>>17879655
Were there two phones in the house? On a landline?
>>
>>17892564
I have no clue where this phone is. It was over a decade ago this happened.
>>
It wasn't really creepy, but once my house phone rang, and when I answered, there was just some chiptune-like recording of Für Elise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkcvrxj0eLY). It played for a few minutes and then it hanged.
>>
File: 1427306145564s.jpg (2KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1427306145564s.jpg
2KB, 125x109px
>>17889516
dude, that kind of call is a ping call from a random call center in a third world country who just wants to know is they dialed a valid phone number. You hanged up the phone, and stayed at least X seconds, the computer behind classified your number as "valid"; and threw the "good bye" message. Static noise is a common thing on that kind of call.
Sad thing is that, if your number is reported as "valid" they will sell it to more call centers around the world and shit will go on forever.
>>
>>17892862
omg
>>
>>17894293
By that time ISDN was a luxury so we only had one phone
>>
>>17877054
yeah
>>
>>17880990
What is it in English?
>>
>>17893475
No
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Yeah, last month. I was bullshitting with my coworkers about starting an xfile/"ghostbusters" show.
We're laughing and then my phone starts rining.
The call was from Mexico and a young woman answers when I pick up.
(Translated from Spanish)
>>"DADDY, I NEED YOUR HELP!!"
>>"DADDY PLEASE!! I REALLY NEED HELP IM IN BIG TROUBLE--DAD!! -phone click-"
Didn't know what to do, I wanted to call back but I didn't want to be charged extra. DESU and I can't do shit for her anyway. I'm in California.
>>
>>17894270
Getting it off my chest. Let a guy decompress. I wasn't interesting in how you fucking felt about it. Read it or don't.
>>
>>17893931
You read it, though. That was the point. Do you think I didn't know how fucking wordy I was being? Come on. I felt better talking about it, and you took the time. Don't fuck with me.
>>
>>17881131
Do you have any info on that?
>>
>>17895464

See

>>17881013
>>
>>17892845
Sims
>>
File: tmp_18973-562-2028573463.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18973-562-2028573463.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>17881283

Remember to use that edge along your forearm, not across the wrist
>>
>download all of three's company to rewatch
>haven't even thought of the show in years
>start watching for a few days
>get a call that wakes me up
>don't recognize the number
>answer
>"hi is this chrissy snow?"
>stupid sleepy me replies "sorry wrong number"
>hang up
>realize who they just asked for
>phone number is a 1-877 number
>look up phone number
>belongs to riverside county superior court in cali
>never lived in cali or anywhere near that place

I think someone is watching me for some reason
>>
>>17881283
Is this a new copypasta holy shit
>>
>>17890105
most priests these days are major nerds.
>>
>>17877054
It was a combination of texts and phone calls.
>Be in study hall
>Cell starts ringing
>Assume it's a telemarketer but answer anyway
>Pick up and a woman starts speaking in Spanish
>Politely tell her she must have the wrong number and hope she speaks some English
>She understands and says, "Ah, I'm so sorry about that, bye-bye" and hangs up
>A few minutes pass and the same number sends me two or three texts in all-caps Spanish
>She calls back and starts chatting in Spanish again
>Same routine: I tell her she still has the wrong number, she apologises, she hangs up
>For the next half hour or so I continue to get all-caps foreign messages every few minutes, but no more calls
I can't say it was really creepy but it was sort of strange anyway. I Google Translated the texts but don't remember what they read, since I think most was lost in translation.
>>
>>17881283
>>17892862
this is why I come here
>>
File: 1467426444717.png (88KB, 336x365px) Image search: [Google]
1467426444717.png
88KB, 336x365px
the only calls i've gotten for the past year are robots and telemarketers ;__;
>>
>>17881185
nigger
>>
>>17877491
All zeroes means it was a Skype call if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>17898220
weaboo detected
>>
File: 1466539217800-a.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466539217800-a.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>17877810
Keit-ai always find a way, man.
>>
File: 1466009621034-a.jpg (17KB, 348x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466009621034-a.jpg
17KB, 348x300px
>>17898298
Other weeb here. What's good, blood?
>>
>>17898220
Could be worse, could have a key on your back.
>>
>>17877054
About 8 or so years ago, my mom, brother, grandfather, and I all moved into a house together. A few years later my grandfather passed away. After that, for like 5 years in a row, once a year, we would find a message on the answering machine from Italy (where my grandfather was from). The person calling had a really shrill and raspy voice, and sounded angry as fuck. My mom, who is fluent in Italian, translated the messages and they were all about how the person calling was gonna find and kill my grandfather. The phone calls stopped after a while, but it was still extremely unsettling and still irks me to this day.
>>
Just an old lady who tapped a random number from the book and wanted to talk because she had problems with her neighbors. Not creepy but kinda strange. And if they killed her and I was not able to help her?
>>
>tfw no creepy calls
ghosts in this thread I know you're here
gibs me calls
>>
>>17881283
I'm saving this. This needs to be the new copypasta. Jesus man how autistic are you?
>>
>>17890018
>>
>>17883243
It's really sad your parents died, but at the same time, it's a miracle that you got to patch things up with them before they died. If this is real that's a legit miracle, all there is to it.
>>
>>17898473
I know how you feel dude.
>>
Yes, I actually have a story about it. We usually disconnect my home's phone because of adverts and useless things that constantly bother us on a daily basis (bank promotions, scam, etc).
I walk my way to home from school everyday and this happened a week ago on my way home.

>Be starving
>Hurry up the pace to arrive home
>Starting to doubt that my parents were home or if they left food for me
At this point I thought it would be a great idea to call home to see if they were there or to see if they left food for me (instead of calling to their cell phones because I'm an idiot)
>Call home
>Someone or something picks up
>Static
>I start to talk, saying hello and asking if they can hear me because I thought my parents picked up
>The thing on the other side of the phone screams very loud
>Almost dropped my phone
>I start to talk again, with a shit brick in my pants, asking what the fuck is wrong
>The thing keeps silent for about 5 seconds
>Static starts again
>Screams again
>Spooky.exe
At this point I was a few steps away from the entrance of my house
>I asked "can you hear me? Mom, dad?" (Still thinking it was a glitch)
>Barely hear between static noise "I... can... see you"
>Opened the door
>No one home
>wtfman.gif
>Walk up to phone
>Phone disconnected from the line

This is the creepiest thing that ever happened to me, felt the horror on my ears and skin, opened the door with my balls inside because I thought I would find something horrible inside my house but there was nothing. Since then, I don't call home.
>>
I'll post what I can recall of what happened (rl old fag here,) as it was so long but something that always stood with me because I never figured out who it was.

>Home with sister, both parents at work, I'm like 13-15, somewhere in that range, sis is 3 years younger.
>Get a call on the house phone, didn't have caller ID, so answering was always a guessing game.
>Sister picks up, it's a guy on the phone, he's crying and apologizing about something. Tell him he has the wrong number.
>He keeps talking, same thing about apologizing, saying he's sorry and didn't mean to hurt anyone, etc
>Tell her to hang up
>As she's about to hear a bang like a gun shot into the phone
>She's hysterical now, just freaking out, I take the phone from her and hang it up

Hours later

>Mom home, dad works overnights, sister and brother doing homework, I'm in my bedroom (it's kind of like an extended backroom, so there's 4 sets of windows facing the outside, which in this case is the yard.)
>Being an emo fag, have black garbage bags on the windows to keep light from coming in, etc (middle of summer so it's balls hot in the room aside from the fan I have in there, old house so no central air.)
>Phone rings
>"Hello" (assume it's best friend at the time)
>Caller is some random dude, just being chatty
>Whatever, go along with it
>Discusses best friend (she was a girl,) asks for her number (assume that this is a guy from class.)
>Dopey me gives out the number without a thought, think nothing of it
>Best friend calls a short time later, crying, explaining how someone keeps calling her and telling her they're watching her, can describe everything she was doing
>Freak
>She hangs up, obviously upset, get another call
>"Why would you give out a persons number to a stranger anon, you don't even know who this is
>Still in bedroom, sitting in a chair with my back against the wall, starting to get upset
>Try to talk shit, think I'm cool
>"Whatever anon, I can see you right now, you're not doing anything"
>>
>>17898722

>Call his bluff
>"Because I'm looking at you right now"
>Start to freak out but realize I'm in a room with windows that are completely covered
>"Sitting there in that chair with your back to the wall"
>PANIC
>Hang up the phone and get up out of the chair when suddenly someone starts slamming their hand against my window (first floor)
>Run out of my room, literally in tears, terrified
>Phone rings
>"I told you I'm watching you"
>It's late mind you, like 11 or so
>Tell my mother what's going on, at this point I'm literally in full on panic mode
>Phone rings again, mother answers
>No one there
>Phone rings again, it's best friend, they keep calling her as well
>Talk to her, don't answer the call waiting, sit with my mother in the living room, just literally out of my mind in terror
>Friend eventually hangs up, hours pass
>1 A.M. or so, phone rings
>Answer
>"I'm still out here, why don't you look out the window"
>Hang up, call the cops
>On hold for literally 30 mins
>Hang up on the cops, everything seems to be calmed down
>Phone rings
>It's the police, they traced my number back and wanted to talk to my mother
>Mother talks to them for 10 minutes, explains everything, they say they want to talk to me
>Get on the phone
>Laughter
>It's the person who's been calling all night "You think the cops are going to help you"
>Start crying again, hang up the phone

And then nothing, to this day do not know who it was, who was there and have never had an incident like that since.
>>
>>17898503
How's working at Walmart mart?
>>
>>17893730
Could you post the number? I'm kinda interested in hearing what this guy has to say.
>>
>>17898752
is your friend okay?
>>
>>17881047
>>17880261
Beat me to it but not joking.
>>
>>17898410
That's kind of sweet in a way. I don't know.
>>
>>17881685
You should sell your door, just to be safe
>>
>>17898752
I bet you have a close relationship with firearms now.
>>
File: phonecall.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
phonecall.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>17877054
I haven't had any experiences with strange phone calls, but about 4 years ago, soon after my grandfather had passed away, I had this dream:

>I'm sitting in a room with several relatives
>everyone is grieving
>suddenly the phone rings
>one of my aunts picks it up and answers, her face turns pale
>it's my deceased grandfather, calling us from beyond the grave
>each of my relatives spends a few minutes talking to him
>finally, someone hands it to me and with a half-smile says he wants to talk to me
>hesitantly put the phone up to my ear and say "hello?"
>after a burst of static something that sounds like a female robotic voice starts muttering unintelligibly
>I knew that cold, metallic and emotionless voice was my grandfather's

It fucked me up for weeks.
>>
What if she calls you ? --->
http://www.nivata.motikarq.com/media/nqkfo-rupsi
>>
>>17883007
Are you black?
>>
>>17898752
Did you or your mother look outside during this?
>>
>>17877848
I got a call like that last month or so, didn't really say anything other than "Hello?" and "Who is this?" though
>>
>>17899049

I mean we discussed it maybe once or twice over the following days but being teenagers, we kind of just forgot about it. I haven't seen or talked to her in years though, we lost touch after college.

>>17899130

I don't, aside from that one incident and your normal, weird noises/dog staring into the darkness/small occasional freaky occurrences, nothing like that has ever happened since the one time.

>>17899302

No, I honestly can't recall her mood and mine was just literal dread but knowing someone had been at the window, there was no way I was looking out to confirm that whoever it was was still there, that probably would have left more of a terror impression than the incident itself.
>>
>>17882762
that just makes too much sense
>>
>>17882791
Sounds like a similar scam approach to one I get in the UK. They call up saying that you're able to claim money about a recent accident you (or a close family member) were in recently. The accident is completely made up bullshit. It's pretty creepy as they use cold calling techniques to try and be familiar, and to not sound like they're lying.
>>
>>17898784
It was 2036729295. If you're American or possibly Canadian it should work just fine.
>>
not even my mom calls me
>>
File: 1459740700787.png (77KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1459740700787.png
77KB, 268x284px
>>17899098
I see what you did there
>>
File: kek.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>17881145
Hide your mana chakra with the spells that the devil taught you during your astral adventures.
>>
Does anyone know if Zioptis is still going?
>>
Mine is mediocre but at 5 am everything seems a bit off.
>be 5 am
>be winter
>end of Decemberish
>sleeping comfy af
>remember turning my phone off since it was Saturday
>phone rings
>sound of the ringtone slightly distorted
>pick up anyway
>"everyone who runs , trips over, haha"
>almost cynically (haha part)
>voice was calm but it made shivers yo down my spine
>somebody rang bell in about 30 mins
>drank some vodka cause a slav and slept 16 hours
>>
>>17881205
This is one of the more rational posts I've ever read on 4chan
>>
>>17889661
When I was 15 I found the homework diary (lame school requirement) of a dude I didn't like, and it had the home numbers of all his friends, who I also didn't like.

A friend and I spent a weekend pranking their answering machines and mothers with audio from horror film clips and the rudest bits of rap songs.

My point is this was probably just some asshole.
>>
>>17900476
haha I really like this guy, he's got a lot of energy
>>
>>17898752
so let me get this straight
someone was outside taunting you on the phone
and you sat there like a little bitch crying

why didn't you just shoot them in their stupid face?
>>
>>17891053
Friend, I'm a Catholic /pol/ frequent, and because of that board I've turned firmly back to Christ.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.