[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys , redpill me on Bohemian Grove. I've seen the documentary.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: pwwo5iuymbz89oooyoyu.png (904KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
pwwo5iuymbz89oooyoyu.png
904KB, 800x500px
Ok guys , redpill me on Bohemian Grove. I've seen the documentary. Tell me more about their ritual.
>>
>>17876289
It's where significant figures who have to look like professionals every day of there life go to act like college kids and let it all out. I doubt Bohemian Grove is anything other than elitists gone wild. I'm more intrigued by the Builderberg conferences.
>>
>>17876667
It's this now but in its beginning there was a greater pagan influence and use of rituals by intellectuals and artists from all over. Probably to gain power through occult ceremony
>>
Henry Kissinger has been a member and a frequent Bilderberg attendee.
Also a good friend of the Clintons.
>>
>>17876667
So you don't think there's something "evil" going on in there?
What are the Builderberg conferences? That does sound intriguing , tbph.
>>
>>17876675
What kind of power? Manipulation of some sort? Why Bohemian Grove became a "VIP Party" instead of continuing to do occult rituals?
>>
Also , why do they lit the statute of the owl? What's the symbolism behind it?
>>
>>17878001
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care
>>
>>17878011
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care
"abuse of power"

What kind of fucking power , I don't get it.
>>
>>17878011
After reading this , I'm still intrigued by the fact that Alex Jones is still alive. I think he has a part in this too. The documentary seemed okay but the infiltration thing was a bit "too lucky"
>>
>>17878031
It's just a bunch of powerful faggots going innawoods and acting like drunken frat bros out of the public eye. It's like "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" for the elites.
>>
>>17878042
Well...I thought it's a bit more than elite faggots having a private party.
>>
>>17876675
Yeah it's very interesting that America's greatest years seem to coincide with the Pagan rituals being conducted in earnest.

I would say about 1990 was the last true human sacrifice done there..
>>
>>17877970
Too much scrutiny

Occult rituals now occur deep in military bases and Eyes Wide Shut type estates
>>
>>17878001
My research says Asteroth/Isis
>>
>>17878105
So they actually did sacrifice humans there. I thought this was a joke , desu.

>>17878115
Aseroth or Isis. What power do they proved if they accept the offering?
>>
>>17878046
Ignore the cock sucking shills that come on every Bohemian Grove thread and hurrrr drrrrr it's nothing.

It is something. Don't let the misinformation crew tell you different anon...
>>
>>17878135
I imagine there is something. But I'd really like to know what. It wouldn't be so high security if it was just some party.

The ritual interests me the most. I never heard of human sacrifices being made there , the god that their worship , what kind of power does he provide after the offering was given? , how come it was kept so secret and nobody told anything about it until this reporter that "unmasked" it. Imo , the reporter should've been killed a long time ago because nobody fucks with the high society like that so I think he's into some shit too.

There are so many questions...
>>
>>17878130
If Baal Asteroth Moloch Dagon Chemosh do accept the sacrifice they can do any number of things.

They can grant the plea for power and allow the person a position of power in a world government.

How high really depends on what they think you will accomplish for their goals. They also assess your ruthlessness to decide where to place you

Another request granted is to hide certain evil deeds from discovery...pedo rape murder political misdeeds ect
>>
>>17878153
Okay , so who benefits from the power. Everyone present has to make an offering to grant their wish or just one offering makes the deal?
>>
The rituals are a mix of ancient Caananite Babylonian and Druidic

These are Lucifers mystery schools being practiced the same as they have been for thousands of years
>>
https://youtu.be/2Xa7govSKM4
>>
>>17878156
Foremost the Fallen entities benefit. Sacrifices give them the power and energy to manifest their will on this reality .

Second their goals are to return the world to the pre flood state where they ruled physically on this planet.
>>
They also wish to release the Fallen who are chained in Tarturus

Programs like Cern work towards this
>>
>>17878147
It's high security because of who attends, not because of what goes on. Some of these people have lifetime Secret Service protection, you know?
>>
https://youtu.be/1KgkiruMB4g
>>
>>17878176
See as predicted shills right on schedule. ..
>>
>>17878180
>hurr durr shills
Proofs on you, conspiratard.
>>
>>17878184
No it's not. I've done my studies.

The onus is on you to catch up to where I am at so we can discuss as equals
>>
>>17878173
Looks like I will have to look up Cern , those conferences up top and fucking demons so far to make connections with this politician animal party.
>>
>>17878201
Yes anon the key to putting it all together is to recognize what happened in the antedeluvian times and trace the trail of the mystery schools up to modern day times
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.