[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most creepiest thing woke up to at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (839KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
839KB, 3264x2448px
What's the most creepiest thing woke up to at night on tv? Pic related
>>
dude I woke up to some weird adult swim shit too once.
>>
One time, I was waiting for a hungryman to heat up in the oven while I watched Breaking Bad, and just as the timer went off, Jesse Pinkman said "There's the timer".

Fucked me up a little desu.
>>
Once when I was about 13 me and some mates watched The Ring at a sleepover

When I went home the next morning, the house was empty but the TV was on static...it really fucked me up in my sleep deprived state
>>
File: 1458229501652.png (134KB, 340x335px) Image search: [Google]
1458229501652.png
134KB, 340x335px
>>17875781
You must have been pretty stoned?
>>
>>17875802
Surprisingly not
>>
>>17875708
I remember when I was younger, maybe like 16ish? Adult Swim went through this phase where it played this really low humming buzz sound on all of its bumps. Reminded me of a drone of bees or something. I used to fall asleep to just the light and sound of the tv in my dark room, but I had to stop watching Adult Swim at night for a long time because that noise made me so uneasy.
>>
Last week my TV froze during the middle of the Eric Andre show. It was stuck on Cee Lo Green staring angrily at me while I was in bed. Was pretty uneasy.
>>
>>17875781
That's called a synchronicity. Happens literally every day for me, I'll be typing a word out and someone on the internet video streams I go to or the TV will say a word I just typed or am in the process of typing. Probably an average of at least 1 or 2 times per day.
>>
>>17875708
Many years ago, I woke up to the Angelina Jolie movie Gia.
>>
>>17876058
Actually its called pareidolia, seeing patterns when they're convenient, but not really there.
>>
Off the Air is really goddamn good. I like the blending of psychedelic and really uplifting shit with surreal and horror visuals. Nightmare is probably my favorite.
>>
Team America. I was confused as fuck
>>
Was listening to ASMR videos on phone and went but half-asleep mode and woke up at 3 am to this being played as an advert

https://youtu.be/cvWlnZgLlc0
Ending spooped me because I didn't expect retarded shit like this in a fucking YouTube AD at 3 am
>>
>>17875708
Once I couldn't sleep, and late after midnight I saw some kind of psychedellic, drawn black and white animation on TV. i don't remember what station it was, I have never seen anything like it before on TV. It was more abstract and artistic than scary.
>>
>>17876770
You rekt him m8
>>
creepy info comeercials etc

. one take i ate bad x and pokimon wa son tv late at night and i almost died. watched the cell on acid. wasn't too much enjoyment
>>
File: 1461642622039.png (226KB, 419x530px) Image search: [Google]
1461642622039.png
226KB, 419x530px
>>17876776
Jesus fucking Christ.
Had to check this out.
Really wish I didn't. I'm stoned as fuck and this really just fucked me up.
10/10
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.