[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Luck a paranormal factor? I seem to have really bad luck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: luck.jpg (165KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
luck.jpg
165KB, 600x900px
Is Luck a paranormal factor?

I seem to have really bad luck doing normally harmless tasks to most people and I want to explore the concept. For example

>pouring a drink from a pitcher
>it splashes just the right way that a droplet splashes into my eyes

>wrap around towel in the bath
>it contorts itself and whips the only breakable object on the bathroom countertop
>>
>>17874333
nice trips
>>
For real though, nothing is random. Everything is the result of consciousness. Here's how to get into contact with that part of your consciousness. First, you need to put yourself into the mindset of, "if I did that on purpose, why would I do that?" If you're a derp, you'll spend a few lifetimes or eternities believing your higher self is trying to punish you. Or you can take the shortcut and realize it's just your higher self trying to get your attention. It tried more subtle ways previously, but it took juice in your eye for you to come to 4chan and read this post.

Everything is both preordained, and unknowable. This is demonstrably in quantum mechanics. When a particle goes a place, it's as if it was always going there. But it before it gets there, it's as if it was going in all directions. Once it lands though, everything shuffles around so that it appears to have only gone that path from the very start. So it is with the interaction between your higher and lower self. Your higher self selects realities for your lower self to experience. When your lower self experiences them, it's as if it was "always that way." But it only becomes "always that way" when your higher self arranges it to be so.

It's set up this way, so that you can have any degree of free will that you desire. If you want, you can put yourself into a state of mind where (almost) everything is predetermined before it happens. So that (almost) nothing is left to chance, and everything is consciously observed to the finest detail. Or, if you want to can have everything be random, and never have any idea what's going to happen until it does. Or anywhere in between. Just note that the one thing you can never have is actual 100% perfect prediction of the future, since in that state there would be no concept of time. Remember, if something is 100%, then it already happened, and your mind just hasn't processed it yet.
>>
>>17874333
You are just clumsy/have bad hand-eye coordination. What you state has nothing to do with luck.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.