[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art's sick, guys. He's in the hospital for the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 29

Art's sick, guys. He's in the hospital for the past week with a bad case of pneumonia. Now, on MiTD, Heather is doing a mass-consciousness experiment to help: Light a candle, and at midnight Pacific, everyone says something to the effect of "Be well, Art."
I know how most of us feel about Heather, but let's give it a try, for a man who has inspired changed so many lives.
>>
Art Bell threads aren't allowed on /x/. Please take it to ballgrab.
>>
>>17873523
>Art Bell threads aren't allowed on /x/

If a full catalog RP threads are allowed, then a single thread on Art can have a pass
>>
>>17873549
Nope. Get it the fuck out of here.
>>
Here's his latest hospital photo.
>>
>>17873570
Stay mad, Noory
>>
Amy Martin died. :(
>>
>>17873570
Faggot.
>>
According to Bellgab, Art passed away at 10.31 Friday night.
>>
>>17873650
I dunno, I feel like Heather would be the fourth to know.
>>
Art Bell murdered Ramona plus he stabbed George Noory, Richard C. Hoagland and Jimmy Church in the back. Plus he fucked over Sirius/XM, Premiere Radio and all the fans that subscribed to his last two shows.

Fuck this creep.
>>
Heather is doing the show from Pahrump tonight.
>>
Oh, God. Heather just brought on Winter Laake. He's the Satanist that's also a neo-Nazi. Heather knows that he's a neo-Nazi but she doesn't care.
>>
>>17873724
I don't normally listen to Heather's shows, but I'm a little sad I missed this. I hope they keep playing it, it sounds like it'll be a glorious trainwreck.
>>
>>17873728
Literally the second after I click post...
>>
>>17873724
>>17873728

Keith came on and said that they lost power in Pahrump which only confirms that Heather is there. The Winter Laake episode was a repeat. Keith played about five minutes of that and is now playing a different replay.
>>
>>17873739
Then he must not have realized what he put on. It must've been an epic disaster.
>>
30 seconds to go, gentlemen.
>>
Did it
>>
Hoagland is taking the night off too!
>>
Should I put out my candles, or let them burn down? I'm not a big magic guy.
>>
This Hoagland repeat was a great episode but the guest had a lot of problems with cutting out every three seconds. It was very frustrating.
>>
Hope it worked
>>
>>17873724
>He's the Satanist that's also a neo-Nazi.

Only thing bad in this sentence is that he's a Satanist. So he's obviously a larping edgelord.
>>
Is (Reality) also theone?
>>
>>17873650
Proof?
>>
Get well soon Art "I'm bac-... actually, fuck that" Bell
>>
File: artbell.jpg (163KB, 840x647px) Image search: [Google]
artbell.jpg
163KB, 840x647px
>>
Good
>>
Lit a candle and am burning some Frankincense and Myrrh for him now.
>>
sleep tite pupper
>>
I dunno if this is good or bad, but the candle I lit for Art is starting to die down. But the thing is, there's plenty of wax left, and the wick isn't being drowned or anything.
>>
George Noory's first novel was just released.

Paranormal Date now has 60,000 members. Conspiracy Date has just been launched.

C2C picked up all the stations that dropped MITD.
>>
did he died?
>>
>>17875547
SOON
>>
>>17873684
>Art Bell murdered Ramona plus he stabbed George Noory, Richard C. Hoagland and Jimmy Church in the back. Plus he fucked over Sirius/XM, Premiere Radio and all the fans that subscribed to his last two shows.
>Fuck this creep.
and Art give us his stupid bitch heather
fuck him
>>
File: thetwoofthem.png (2MB, 1538x1098px) Image search: [Google]
thetwoofthem.png
2MB, 1538x1098px
>>
>>17876617
haha.lol
good one
>>
>>17873596
Is this true? Because I hope not, I liked her voice.
>>
>>17873716
>Heather is doing the show from Pahrump tonight.

wonder if she was doing it from KNYE 95.1 FM Pahrump Radio Station that Art used to own or from Art's guest house studio
>>
>>17873508
now art will be begging again for more subs to MITD
>>
>>17873523
Why would Art Bell threads not be allowed on /x/?
That's fucking stupid.
We have all these bullshit RP threads those are what really need banned.
>>
>>17877328
>We have all these bullshit RP threads
what's RP
>>
>>17877328
>Why would Art Bell threads not be allowed on /x/?
after he kicks the bucket they will be allowed
now is taboo to talk about that old creep who is having a 43 years younger wife
>>
Who the fuck is Art Bell?
>>
File: 1353379335900.jpg (55KB, 340x297px)
1353379335900.jpg
55KB, 340x297px
>>17877390
Kek
>>
>>17877360
>what's RP

Like 'shill' and 'autistic' it's a term that has long since been divorced from its original meaning to now be used by kids trying desperately to sound cool to let others know they posted something the anon didn't like.
>>
File: hawkeyesalute.jpg (46KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
hawkeyesalute.jpg
46KB, 512x384px
Already lit.
Let's do this!
>>
>>17877390
>Who the fuck is Art Bell?
old prick who licks heather's ass
>>
File: praisingintensifies.jpg (9KB, 203x185px) Image search: [Google]
praisingintensifies.jpg
9KB, 203x185px
BE WELL, ART!
BREATH EASY FRIEND!
>>
>>17873716
>Heather is doing the show from Pahrump tonight.
Heather smells death so she went to Pahrump to finish Art off and to collect his radio gear.
Fucking witch
>>
just google earth satellite Art's property and you will see Heather doing fucking fire dance around his house
>>
two funeral homes listed in Pahrump.
Lee Funeral Home and Pahrump Family Mortuary

wonder if any of them is a mitd sub?
>>
>>17873650
When is the funeral?
>>
>>17873508
I'm 35, started listening to Art in 1996 when I was fucking 14. Will always like his old stuff but post-2k he went off the deep end. ALWAYS drama. ALWAYS a reason he has to quit RIGHT NOW

So sick of it.
>>
>>17876617
hahaha fuckin numbers lady
>>
>>17877698
Art is full of himself.
His fucking ego chocked his view of reality.
On top of that his child bride disgusting marriage.Fucking pervert.
Wonder how Art would react if some slimy rich 64 years old marry his 21 years old daughter Asia.
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17877360
Roleplay. You know, threads like "I'm a ghost, ask me anything" or whatever.
>>
god look at art bell i cant look at that crazy old retarded man without laughing i wonder if he ever had a g/f prolly not i think most likely
>>
>>17877416
>>17878849
gotcha
thanks
>>
sorry art, that is a bummer.
>>
He will be alright.
>>
>>17878915
how do you know that?
maybe yes maybe not
don't be so sure
>>
is Heather Wade Art's love child?
but she talked about her Chinese father and her native indian mother.
did Art fucked Heather's mother
I thought Art liked only asian pussy
>>
>>17878956
Fuck that slow moving bitch.
>>
Sef travails Art, gadsped!

(Get well Sir)
>>
>>17873508
is he out of the hospital now
where is he
at home
at the morgue
with Heather in the guest house playing paranormal radio host
>>
File: Art-s-Postal-Receipts.jpg (193KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
Art-s-Postal-Receipts.jpg
193KB, 800x672px
>>17873508
what's this all about?
today on Coast to coast site (read the full article)

Art Bell's Wife Denied U.S. Visa
>>
June 06, 2009
Airyn Bell, wife of radio talk show legend Art Bell, has been denied a U.S. Visa. Read about their incredible struggle against the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). [Click the image on the left for proof the USCIS received the necessary documents from the Bells.]

Please also help Art plead his wife's case. Contact the President and his staff at whitehouse.gov.

Here's the letter Art Bell wrote to Senator Harry Reid on behalf of his wife Airyn Bell:

My name is Arthur W. Bell. My Wife is Airyn R. Bell. We have been Married over (3) Years now and have a (2) Year old Daughter who was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. My Wife is Philippine. In December 2006 she was given a CR1 Visa which was processed by the American Embassy in Manila, Philippines. We arrived in Las Vegas Dec 26, 2006.

In Oct 2008 (Oct 10th, 2008) we sent USCIS a I-751 with evidence of our Marriage and the fee ($545.00). My Wife went to Las Vegas and did the Bio-Metric. We were given case Number WAC0900851515. In early January 2009 we received a notice from the California service center to send MORE evidence. Within a few days we responded with much more evidence, it was RECEIVED by USCIS on Jan 15th 2009 (See POSTAL RECEIPTS - click for enlargement). Then in early March we received a notice that USCIS had not received our additional evidence and moreover that there was NO appeal and it was case CLOSED! So of course I called USCIS and they told me to send the evidence that they in fact received our package in a timely fashion which I did. They returned a letter saying they were sorry and had sent us the wrong form response and that we should send them $575.00.00. That was all they requested, so that's all we sent. At this point we had already sent $545.00 (which was cashed) with the original application and I thought even though this sounded wrong, what the heck, rather than argue with USCIS I just sent the money.

-more
>>
They returned the check saying it was incomplete, but that was all they had asked for, most of the responses from USCIS seemed to refer to other cases, not ours, but I was tired of fighting.

In both sets of evidence we included:

- Our Marriage License
- Our Daughter's Birth Certif.
- Our JOINT bank accounts (2)
- Health insurance
- Joint car registration
- My Last Will (With my Wife and Daughter as receiving sole benefits)
- Social Security paperwork for all of us.
- Pictures (Trips we have taken etc.)
- The (2) homes I own in Nevada, payed in full
- (2) signed (Notarized) statements from friends attesting that our marriage is indeed in good faith
- Many additional documents proving it is a real Marriage entered to in good faith and still healthy

Then we had to return to the Philippines because of Family concerns and property there. Prior to leaving we went to USCIS in Las Vegas and had my Wife's Passport stamped because her Conditional green Card had expired at the end of December 2008. They stamped it for another Year, they told us it was OK to travel, just be sure to get her Passport stamped.

So, we are now in the Philippines with this horrible mess behind us. We will be here until we get the Family issues resolved and decide what to do with the property we own (A Condo) here in Manila.

We left the U.S. on March 10, 2009.

I think of myself as a good American, however I do not feel as though I have been treated as one. Can you possibly help out in trying to untangle some of this mess? I have no idea what my Wife's status is currently and no idea what steps to take next. I have called the USCIS, I have faxed them, I have sent return receipt required letters, all with no response, or with a response that does not relate to our case.

We have now been told my Wife can not return to the U.S. Please see response from USCIS. This was the FINAL step before they were to issue her 10 Year GREEN CARD, now they want us to start a two Year process ALL OVER AGAIN

-more
>>
BECAUSE OF THEIR MISTAKE. THIS IS JUST WRONG. Please help us, it may take direct legislative action because the following was received following a letter sent by a congressional aide:

=======================================

Thank you for contacting the Congressional Liaison Team within the California Service Center. Since the applicant is out of the country after the case was denied. The petitioner will need to start from filing the I-130 petition again for the beneficiary.

The reason for the denial was explained in the denial notice that your constituent received. The evidence was not received.

The applicant's status has been terminated at this point, and she will not be able to return to the United States using the stamps in her passport.

Sincerely,

Yining Wu
Adjudication Officer
Congressional Unit
DHS/USCIS/CSC

=======================================

As you can see, they say they did not receive the evidence, but in fact THEY DID. Does the truth even matter?

Yours Truly,

Arthur W. Bell & Airyn R. Bell
>>
>>17880016
What's the world coming to if rich people can't import teenage brides to the US?

Fun Future Fact: Just how rich will that little gal be when Art croaks?
>>
>>17880045
>- Our JOINT bank accounts (2)
>- Health insurance
>- Joint car registration
>- My Last Will (With my Wife and Daughter as receiving sole benefits)
>- Social Security paperwork for all of us.
>- Pictures (Trips we have taken etc.)
>- The (2) homes I own in Nevada, payed in full

>>17880051
>Just how rich will that little gal be when Art croaks?

few millions USA dollars
>>
with his hospital situation Art is fucking up bobo's meeting plans
Art always fucks things up
>>
Art Bell posted video on his fb.

"Here is a little Video of what is going inside me, enjoy and if they make it into a full feature I want Brad Pitt to play me."
Art

wonder when he starts asking for more subs to support his love bird Heather and MITD
>>
>>17880051
Jesus. When people called her a 'Filipino child bride', I assumed they were joking.
>>
This is still going? I stopped listening around when heather took over and i remember the sentiment then being it was doomed to all crash and burn with supporters pulling out on them. What the hell happened? How is this still going? Did she actually become a competent and tolerable host?
>>
I think Art is paying the bills to keep her on the air
>>
>>17880162
>Did she actually become a competent and tolerable host?
She's about as good as George Noory. That's not hyperbole, if you enjoy him, you'll enjoy Heather.
>>
>>17880153
She was something like 19 when they met.
>>
>>17880232
Sounds like she'll fit right in with C2C when Art croaks and Snoory gives her a show just to piss off Art's ghost. I'm sure Art will haunt the show for a few weeks before quitting. I'd listen.
>>
>>17880016
>Today
>2009

Pick one
>>
File: 1459919997049.jpg (144KB, 659x546px) Image search: [Google]
1459919997049.jpg
144KB, 659x546px
>>
>>17880466
is that jesus juice or norland posting theone's meme lol
>>
>>17880504
must be one of the bellgab crew
>>
File: televangelist.jpg (30KB, 320x274px)
televangelist.jpg
30KB, 320x274px
>>17877698
whats to be sick of. he hasnt mattered since he blew off his Sirius subscribers and finally bailed on MITD. there is literally nothing going on in the thread except an old man has gone to the hospital
>>
did Heather shaved her pussy to show how sad she feels for Art
>>
maybe Heather is waiting with a pillow by Art's bed side
maybe Ramona in reverse action
>>
Art murdered Ramona and now Heather and Airyn have teamed up to murder Art. How ironic.
>>
>>17881163
and after they deal with Art wonder if Heather will go after Airyn
or Airyn after Heather, lol
>>
Going back to BallGrab drama...

someone is still assblasted that MV hasn't banned the "anti-semites" and has now started at least two sock puppet accounts targeting KOK and Mikuthing (or whatever the fuck his username is).

From the tone of the posts it seems to be Value Of Pi.
>>
>>17881223
>From the tone of the posts it seems to be Value Of Pi.
tone of posts could be so very misleading
it's so easy to mimic other posters using similar tone style mistakes etc
just look at bobo
>>
>>17881232
Well there are several sock puppet accounts now all saying "nazi" things and then saying that kok and mikuthing told them to join and that they feel welcome now.

Obviously kok and mikuthing are being targeted.

Value Of Pi kept saying over and over that if MV didn't ban those two then other "nazis" would join because they would feel welcome. What a coincidence.
>>
Just hear the bad news that George Noory died. He and John B. Wells were my two favorites know they're both gone. :(
>>
>>17881252
lol gnooryblows is blowing bellgab into shreds.
MV is going to have fun when he reads all that and sees the new accounts lol
>>
>>17881353
He registered like two years ago though.
>>
>>17881361
it's getting quite paranormal if you ask me
definitely ain't normal
great show
>>
The neo Nazi false flagging on bellgab is working. Other members that don't know what's going on are complaining. All this drama just to get two or three undesirable members banned, you have to go and create a bunch of sock puppets and disrupt the whole goddamn forum.
>>
>>17873588

he doesn't look sick

he is probably lying again
>>
>>17881766
The neo nazis are king of kings, mikuthing01, jesusjuice and I'm confused. They will be gone soon. I'm in the know. :)
>>
There's a new video up and he sounds like he's dying in the background.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-hospital-update/
>>
Your hero King Of Kings will be banned soon. Then how will you kiddies get your keks?
>>
Ghostly activities on bellgab is a sign that they are bunch of idiots.
Shows superiority of 4chan.
Burn that shit hole that bellgab is to the ground lol
>>
>>17881858
>There's a new video up and he sounds like he's dying in the background.
I've heard that he quit dying
fucker is alive
>>
>>17881817
>The neo nazis are king of kings, mikuthing01, jesusjuice and I'm confused. They will be gone soon. I'm in the know. :)
they are the back bone of bellgab
MV needs them
>>
KOK will be gone by the end of tomorrow. Mark this! You children will need to find a new sand box to shit in.
>>
File: raughs.jpg (12KB, 318x264px) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
12KB, 318x264px
>>17873590
>>
>>17883786
>KOK will be gone by the end of tomorrow.
you'r full of shit
KOK just got back he bribed MV promising him to buy e-cigarets or do cash donation so KOK is staying there for good.
if MV was to ban him he would ban him today why wait till tomorrow?
KOK has mystical powers
>>
>>17884225
You scared, kok?
>>
the way things are going on bellgab with anti-jewish and neo-nazism infestation it's very possible that Jewish Anonymous Group could take bellgab site down and go after MV's computer repair business as well.
MV is skating on a very thin ice the way he supports this activity
>>
someone posted there that MV is a converted muslim,maybe that's why he allows that
>>
File: smug.noory.jpg (40KB, 600x350px)
smug.noory.jpg
40KB, 600x350px
>>17874245
Based King Noory. All he does is win.
>>
did Art quit breathing
he quit something
>>
I'm not watching tonight's episode because I despise any conversation about chemtrails. Has Heather said anything about Art's condition?
>>
>>17884853
You listen to radio show, not watch it, you stupid faggot asshole !
>>
>>17884879
you best be watching how you chat on my message board buddy ill come to your house and punch your head off
>>
This is the second time this year that Art was taken to the hospital to die but then changed his mind
>>
>>17884879
>You listen to radio show, not watch it, you stupid faggot asshole !
wow what's wrong with you you stupid faggot asshole?
no need for such an ugly reaction anon
just chill

>>17884884
>you best be watching how you chat on my message board buddy ill come to your house and punch your head off
And you too
chill out
why would you go and punch that stupid faggot asshole in his stupid faggot asshole head?
fuck him !

:)
>>
>>17884966
>This is the second time this year that Art was taken to the hospital to die but then changed his mind
lol.he is a fucking notorious quitter
>>
hopefuly this heretic burns in hell
>>
Did you know that Norland2424's sister is dating a black guy and Norland does his homework for him? They make Norland sit outside in a shed and do the homework so he doesn't disturb them.
>>
>>17884996
Who the fuck is Norland?
>>
>>17884996
fuck you Darth Sandra
>>
>>17885001
This is a gossip thread now.
>>
>>17885006
>This is a gossip thread now.
paranormal gossip mixed with touch of spooky and some bullshit from shit hole known as bellgab
>>
>>17885004
Darth Sandra is awesome. She called 21st Century Man a rapist, mocked his religious beliefs and made fun of his dead brother and then got the stupid cuck to apologize to her for no reason.419
>>
>>17885004
>>17885006
>>17885014
Jesus Christ, this is the first thread like this that I have seen in months on here and you faggots shit it up with your ballgag drama. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>17885026
We can talk about each other in the open here but anonymously.
>>
>>17885026
all of it is part of life anon
get used to it
they talk about 4chan on bellgab as well
general opinion on bellgab is that 4chan/x/ rules!!
>>
>>17885030
>>17885038

You fuckers have some pathetic lives
>>
>>17885041
>You fuckers have some pathetic lives
bellgab is pathetic
bellgab sucks dicks
>>
>>17885024
fuck you Sandra and fuck Century rapist
I hope he will rape you
>>
>>17885055
Ha ha. He's too busy fighting the neo nazis.
>>
>>17885069
>Ha ha. He's too busy fighting the neo nazis.
in that case after he rapes Sandra I hope nazis will rape him
BTW news goes around that nazis are raping bellgab.lol
>>
>>17885083
>BTW news goes around that nazis are raping bellgab

No just gnooryblows making an asshole of himself. Our new friends from earlier today have already had their accounts banned and posts deleted.
>>
>>17885097
what's wrong with that old cunt starr she is posting pics of her legs pics of her pussy acting like a slut
nobody want's to cyber fuck her. ha ha
she was going after rekcuf but he told her to go and fuck herself.lol
>>
>>17885142
I'D fuck Starr
>>
>>17885174
>I'D fuck Starr
she is like 68 or 72 years old
fuck you man fucking grammas
>>
>>17873508
>Now, on MiTD, Heather is doing a mass-consciousness experiment to help
What's the result of that mass-consciousness experiment?
Is Art cured and ready to do a show 5 days a week
>>
>>17885024
>Darth Sandra is awesome. She called 21st Century Man a rapist, mocked his religious beliefs and made fun of his dead brother and then got the stupid cuck to apologize to her for no reason.419
21cent man is indeed a stinky pussy if that's true
>>
hey KOK you got boot to your ass from bellgab so now you will be begging here for acceptance and forgiveness you fucking traitor.
>>
Now that we got King Of Kucks banned from Bellgab, who shall we target next?
>>
I have a message. Arthur William Bell ... Art Bell's plane ... was shot down ... over the Sea of Japan. It spun in ... there were no survivors
>>
>>17885475
KOK will be back in no time just watch
same goes for JesusJuice
mikuthing01 is still there
MV is a whore who takes bribes and let's people back no problem
>>
latest news:

Heather is in hospital
>>
File: 1.png (71KB, 1171x352px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
71KB, 1171x352px
This faggot was so upset by perceived "anti-semitism" that he made troll account to shit post anti-semitism and then got banned. He cried and MV let him back in.
>>
File: 2.png (56KB, 987x200px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
56KB, 987x200px
>>17887283
>>
File: SeniorDrinkingTea.jpg (15KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
SeniorDrinkingTea.jpg
15KB, 250x375px
It protects their foul mouths.
>>
>>17887311
>SeniorDrinkingTea.jpg
>>
Heather visited Art in the hospital. That was nice of her. She's a nice lady.
>>
>>17887311
that's starrmtn001 from bellgab
fuck her that nasty dirty old slut putting pictures of her legs wrapped around her neck in her avatar,lol
>>
>>17887948
starrmtn would get it. She's ready and practically begging for it. I would give it to her too.
>>
>>17887934
She went to finished him off so she can get his radio gear from the guest house.
Nothing nice about that.
She ain't a lady,she is a sexworker.
>>
File: Amy Talk Live - avatar.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Amy Talk Live - avatar.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
Anyone got a hot tip for me? Oh wait. My show is dead. Nevermind.
>>
>>17887971
Fuck off Darth Sandra you evil slut
Stop posting nasty shit about Amy you whore.
>>
>>17887985
Why are you such an Amy cuck? She doesn't even have a show anymore. And besides Darth Sandra is the most entertaining poster at Bellgab.
>>
>>17887934

I bet she blew him while there. It is no secret that she is Art's side chick.
>>
I think Art Bell is dead.

His fb page is down.

Why his fb would be taken down if he was alive.

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
>>
>>17888029
fuck you darth sandra I hate you too
>>
>>17888034
If he died then how could he remove his facebook page?
>>
>>17888046
somebody else removed on his wish in case of his death
why his fb page would be down if he was alive?
>>
>>17888070
His Twitter is still up so he's still alive.

twitter.com/ArtBell51
>>
>>17888078
when was his last post on twitter?
>>
>>17888088
Sometime before he died
>>
>>17888106
Fuck you
>>
CONFIRMED

Art Bell quit Life.

Gone.
>>
>>17885475
>Now that we got King Of Kucks banned from Bellgab, who shall we target next?
Sandra Darth KOK is back on bellgab
go and fuck your self,lol
KOK is posting his nazi shit as usual.

I told you KOK will be back,ha ha
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 716x167px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 716x167px
Art's last words before he died were to tell people not to vote for Hillary.
>>
>>17888155
Fuck Art and his last words fucking asshole.
Last time he asked people to vote for o-bm-a fucking genius.
Art Bell political genius and new radio host expert 1.George Noory 2. Heather Wade

Fuck off Art
>>
The stupid old broads in the Bella Haven is Live thread have welcomed Imconfused into their little group with open arms. He's one of bellgab's most notorious neo-nazis.
>>
>>17888188
lol.what the fuck you doing reading Bella Heaven thread?

you have no class, ha ha
>>
>>17885030
>We can talk about each other in the open here but anonymously.
yes Darth Sandra all bellgab knows that you are posting shit about bellgab on /x/ and on bellgab posting shit about /x/
we all know that about you.
>>
Anything for ratings for Heather's dying show.
>>
so is he daed?
what the witch said?
>>
>>17873508
is he still alives?
>>
>>17885024
>Darth Sandra is awesome. She called 21st Century Man a rapist, mocked his religious beliefs and made fun of his dead brother and then got the stupid cuck to apologize to her for no reason

The pussy game is ridiculous.
>>
Wait, is Amy Martin's show dead? What happened?
Also, when Art dies, what is that faggot MV gonna call his website?
>>
ur doing it wrong heather lol stupid witch
>>
>>17888155
ask heather wade about this statement. is it delusions of a man on his death bed
>>
>>17888649
>Also, when Art dies, what is that faggot MV gonna call his website?
HeatherGab
>>
>>17888649
>Wait, is Amy Martin's show dead? What happened?

Yes. Hosting a show is more work than you think.
>>
>>17888675
Then why is she advertised for a show on the 6th?
>>
>>17888680
She keeps announcing shows and then canceling them. She's rescheduled Hemant Mehta THREE TIMES and still hasn't done a show with him.
>>
>>17888686
Sandra who is Amy?
>>
>>17888689
YOUR MOTHER IS A SANDRA, BITCH!
>>
>>17888691
relax Sandra i'm just asking lol
>>
>Everyone that I don't like is Sandra
>>
>>17873508
is heather into chicks or is she a homophobe?
>>
>>17888720
She's a high priestess in a witch's cult and also a fire dancer. She's 40, never been married and lives alone with a cat.
>>
>>17888720
>is heather into chicks
she is into Art
Art hates homos
>>
>>17888724
She is also a cock sucker and a pussy giver over the phone.
She is a sex worker.
>>
is Art alive?
>>
21st Century Guy is obsessed with his mother. It's creepy.
>>
>>17888747
Sandra thanks for the update
>>
>>17888747
>>17888754

He's also a rapist. :)
>>
Haha, Heather broke the phones.
>>
Heather's freaking out that no one is calling in tonight. No one.
>>
>>17888790
How is this cunt still on the air?
>>
Just tuned into Hoagie. He's having open lines. He said that Trump supporters send him angry emails but don't have the courage to call in. So he's going out the numbers for them to call in if they dare. But then he couldn't find the numbers. Sounds of papers shuffling for a minute. Finally he said he get the numbers later.
>>
>>17888797
>How is this cunt still on the air?
Art Bell writes the cheque every month
that's my guess.
>>
>>17888805
Typical coward tactics from a liberal.
>>17888809
That's really the only thing that makes sense.
>>
Art Bell is still relevant?
>>
>>17888838
>Art Bell is still relevant?
yes once a month when he writes the cheque to keep Heather and MITD alive.
>>
Why Art's fb page is down
anybody knows?
>>
>>17888862
It wasn't when I checked it like an hour ago.
>>
I never knew that Sandra was such a homophobe. 'Tis a shame.
>>
>>17888649
Amy's show isn't dead. She had a heatstroke because she didn't have AC while living in the fucking desert and had to be hospitalized. Now she's only doing 3 shows a week until she fully recovers.
>>
>>17888903
Poor big titty girl, serves her right for being a Berntard though.
>>
>>17888890
did you hit refresh on it?
>>
>>17888903

She had her small cuck army buy her a fucking air conditioner. And then she's only done one show since. lol
>>
>>17888911
Just checked it now and it works.
>>
>>17888917
Boy you are just a fucking genius, aren't you?
>>
>>17888917
very strange I have Heather's fb page working but Art's is not.
I just opened all 5 fb pages from MITD home page and 4 of them are ok but Art Bell isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
>>
earlier on bellgab there was also a post that Art's fb is down
>>
Art's facebook page going down for four hours is the biggest fucking event in the past six months.
>>
>>17888934
maybe he quit fb finally lol
>>
did the computer Restart, nothing, all other fb pages are working Art's is not.
Fuck it I don't even know why I care
I don't check his fb page anyways.
When I read that on bellgab I was thinking that he died and that's the reason his fb was down.

Or maybe my computer is time traveling lol
>>
>>17888951
Do you have autism or aspergers? Tell the truth. Please. I said please.
>>
>>17888953
what that has to do with Art's fb not showing on my comp
>>
File: media-20160706.png (87KB, 308x547px) Image search: [Google]
media-20160706.png
87KB, 308x547px
>>17888959
His pages is up. I don't even have a fag book account and I can see it.
>>
>>17888953
>Please. I said please.
lick my ass first
>>
>>17888972
thanks.
that's fucking strange lol
and I was not even posting on his fb page
fuck it
>>
I think he's gonna be ok from what I gathered from his website... but still wishing him all the best! A great guy who has been a voice for the paranormal community as well as giving a voice to others of the community and providing great conversation and some really fun scary stories.

Wish him all the best! I'm sure he'll be back doing what he does best in no time
>>
>>17873588
That didn't take long. Finally contracted AIDS from some 11 year old Filipina hooker.
>>
>>17889187
Imagine being balls deep in that
>>
> I'm sure he'll be back doing what he does best in no time

And what is that exactly? Not hosting a show and shit posting on ballgag?
>>
>>17889082
>I'm sure he'll be back doing what he does best in no time
shilling for Heather
asking for more subscribers
telling us that she is getting better every day

looking for new younger wifu
>>
>>17880045
>- My Last Will (With my Wife and Daughter as receiving sole benefits)
Wonder how long it will take for Ayrien to go back to Philippines after Art kicks the bucket.
She might not even stay for his funeral. ha ha

Heather will get his two old stinky cats as a loving gift from Art.
>>
I had only just got into listening to Art Bell a few months before he quit for the final time. I was really, really enjoying it. It was so cozy to lay in bed and listen, even with the lame guests when you could hear his frustration, that was entertaining itself. I was seriously disappointed when he quit and didn't continue listening to the show.

Anyway, for someone his age, pneunomia and COPD are a bad combination... he might not make it. Lots of old people die just from pneunomia, so to combine that with COPD caused by a lifetime of smoking is not good at all. It's sad that his legacy will be one of "great radio host who lost his marbles at the end". I never believed the story he told, even if it was true I thought it was pathetic that he would quit due to some lone wolf threat.
>>
Wasnt a chupacabra chasing him around with a pistol a few months ago? What an exciting life!
>>
>>17889627
Well, according to Heather, the hospital has finally given him the correct antibiotics.
>>
Has anyone seen Kiri?
>>
>>17890694
Fuck you, Sandra!
>>
so Art is in hospital hmm
At his age to do a sex change operation is just pure crazy.
I know he want's to be compatible with Heather but to change sex is just too crazy.
>>
>>17890735
SANDRA WHORE OF BELLGAB
>>
>>17890781
Someone said that the situation with Art is similar to what was going on with Richard Simmons so I guess that Art is having a sex change operation.
>>
Old woman Tigerlily trying to start some shit with Amy because Amy didn't mention Art on tonight's program.
>>
>>17890821
But I don't understand him.
He is already pussy scared of firecrackers and now he want's to have a pussy between his legs so Heather can fuck him doggy style.
Weird stuff.
>>
>>17890825
Tigerlily needs big corn cob up her pussy stupid overreactive cunt.
>>
>>17887283
>>17887285
what a fucking pussy and a wimp
apologizing like a little girl
>>
>>17890825
>>17890847

Tigerlily is so shit that even Heather doesn't like her. She called into MITD and announced she was Tigerlily from Bellgab like Heather gives a fuck about them anymore.

She said she was calling from Mexico. Heather asked her why she was calling international Skype instead of North America Skype. Tilgerlily said Mexico is international. Heather said Mexico is in North America. Tilgerlily started to argue that Mexico is international and not North America but Heather just hung up on her. lol.

Tigerlily sounds very, very old. She also has that gummy and whistle sound that people missing teeth make.
>>
>>17887283
>>17887285

This faggot was so upset that MV wouldn't ban King Of Kucks that he made a sock puppet account that did nothing but post neo-nazi and anti-semetic shit claiming that KoK told him to join and do that and then he's the one that gets banned. And then MV lets him back in. Idiot.
>>
Gravitysucks wants to fuck Amy really, really bad.
>>
>>17888155
"as a last favor for me, for God sake DO NOT vote Hilary."

This statement by Art is rubbing me the wrong fucking way.
Even if I'm not going to vote Hitlery what the fuck, why Art is asking people to vote the way he want's as a favor for him.
Fuck you Art, this is not about favor.
This is about free choice people have when voting.
You can state your opinion who you will vote for but guilt tripping people using your death as a sympathy gimmick that's fucking gross.
Maybe Hitlery will be worst as a president than Trump or maybe not who knows.
But for you Art using your death to manipulate and influence peoples voting choice is fucking disgusting.
Voting is a freedom in this democratic country.
Stop imposing your choices from your dead bed you twisted fucker.

Fuck off Art Bell. Don't you have better things to worry about, like a funeral arrangements for example.
>>
Now the guy from darkness radio is in the hospital. It's a conspiracy.
>>
>>17890960
Fuck you, Sandra!
>>
>>17890917
he should fuck Sandra
>>
>>17890896
>Tigerlily sounds very, very old. She also has that gummy and whistle sound that people missing teeth make.
but yet she has a young girl in her avatar old stupid prune
>>
Wow, Art Bell just died from complications with pnuemonia.
>>
File: 1465685290348.png (3KB, 209x214px) Image search: [Google]
1465685290348.png
3KB, 209x214px
>>17877453
..Heather?
>>
File: 1460695761975.jpg (91KB, 600x1061px)
1460695761975.jpg
91KB, 600x1061px
>>17890917
I don't blame him, but isn't he a cuck whose wife left him because he's an alcoholic with a limp dick?
>>
>>17891385
>I don't blame him, but isn't he a cuck whose wife left him because he's an alcoholic with a limp dick?
and only one eye lol
>>
>>17891150
>Wow, Art Bell just died from complications with pnuemonia.
Art quit.
He is not going to die.
>>
>>17891385

I want fuk
>>
>>17891508
starr from bellgab is willing, lol
>>
>>17891526

Only Amy will do, anon.
>>
>>17891529
are you subscriber to her show? lol
>>
>>17891538

No, never heard of her or know anything about her but she looks like she can fuck like a champ
>>
>>17873508
Midnight Pacific is like 3 am... Fuck that. Central time or nothing you cunt.
>>
>>17891385
She took this picture down from her Twitter after people started talking about her body. lol
>>
>>17891618
Were they saying good things or bad things?
>>
>>17891625
They were saying things like "big titty latina" and talking about how they want to fuck her.

Some woman just can't take a compliment and have to get rude about it.
>>
>>17891542
Amy had a very good show tonight.
You should listen to her shows become a subscriber and as a subscriber you can send her private messages and tell her how much you love her,lol
>>
>>17891635
Based.
I never listened to her show, is it any good?
>>
File: Amy on the Radio.jpg (113KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Amy on the Radio.jpg
113KB, 768x768px
"Amy on the Radio"

https://twitter.com/amytalklive
>>
>>17891642

>love

No, it's all for fuk
>>
>>17891635
>Some woman just can't take a compliment and have to get rude about it.
was she rude to posters?
>>
>>17891672
She already abandoned that account.
>>
>>17891686
wow.
do you know why?
>>
>>17891702
Because she's lazy.
>>
>>17891704
Fuck you, Sandra!
>>
She's friendly, attractive and has a fan base that is interested in her show.
Heather must really hate Amy.
>>
>>17891719
Heather is pure hate
she is cursing Amy's show
>>
>>17891741
>Heather is pure hate
>she is cursing Amy's show

Amy couldn't due her show for awhile because she was in the hospital. Now Art is in the hospital. Heather is a witch.
>>
SEX CHANGE SURGERY WENT OK
Wednesday 06.July. Art is home and recovering.
She is now resting.Her new sex organs are adopting to his/her's body.
Possible name change as well, to Arta.

Arta - Meaning of Arta
Meaning of the name Arta

[ syll. ar-ta, art-a ] The baby girl name Arta is pronounced aaRTAH †.
Arta is of Albanian origin and it is also used mainly in Albanian. It is from artë meaning 'golden' ; ar 'gold'.
The name could be derived from Arta, a city in north-western Greece. The city was briefly conquered by Albanian clans in the 14th and 15th centuries.

Arta Bell paranormal radio host.
>>
File: 20160223_213217.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160223_213217.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Update: Wednesday July 6th-Art is home and recovering

SAVED
>>
Why doesn't this board do Other Side of Midnight Hoagland threads anymore? What happened?
>>
>>17892127
People lost interest because the shows suck and the mass bans and thread deletions sure didn't help. I'm shocked this thread is still here to be honest.
>>
>>17892127
Mods went beserk.

Nothing is stopping you from making one. However since everyone here got the message, they have since moved on. You can make a thread but no one will post in it because they are gone.
>>
You see faggots KOK and JesusJuice are back on bellgab and producing.
your banning is worth the shit
>>
>>17892318

JesusJuice was never banned. Only bored.

Now kiss me, you handsome son of a bitch.
>>
>>17892355
I know for sure that JJ was banned and now promised to MV to be a nice boy and paid penalty in US dollars to MV
Now JJ is full of shame to admit, lol
>>
Idon'tcareanymore

Jesusjuiceloginpasswordis:

aoffagaiq81475@bell
>>
>>17892507
login to where?
>>
>>17892507

DELETE THIS!
>>
>>17892685
>DELETE THIS!
why JesusJuice. WHY?
>>
I asked Jesus Christ to show himself to him. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>17893223
who is JesusJuice and why should I give a fuck.
>>
Amy Martin has been retweeting BLM propaganda.
>>
Art is out of the hospital.
>>
>>17873588
anon you creep, i bet you just walked in and took a picture and left
>>
>>17893659
>Amy Martin has been retweeting BLM propaganda.

Open lines tonight. Amy says she's fired up about these recent black guy killings and she's going to let everyone know what's she thinks and won't hold back.

Also bellgab is down. That's where half her audience and questions come from.
>>
>>17894431
>Open lines tonight. Amy says she's fired up about these recent black guy killings and she's going to let everyone know what's she thinks and won't hold back.

Never mind. She bailed again just before show time and it's a replay.
>>
>>17894462
>Never mind. She bailed again just before show time and it's a replay.

>Take two weeks off because of migraines

>Take two more weeks off because it's hot and you don't have an air conditioner.

>Get cucks to give you $400 to buy one

>Announce new Wednesday through Friday schedule to make it easier.

>Take off again because you are so passionate about the topic that you wanted to talk about tonight and need to calm down

>$5 a month for the archives.

>3 months of archives = 9 shows
>>
>>17894489
Well, she is a Berntard after all.
I'd still fuck her.
>>
>>17894489
>$5 a month for the archives.
>3 months of archives = 9 shows

A real man with a job can afford a measly five bucks to help someone out. I suppose five bucks is worth a lot of money when you're making minimum wage flipping hamburgers in your mother's basement.
>>
>>17894431
>Also bellgab is down.
WE DID IT
>>
>>17894750
huzzah!
>>
>>17894809
BUT THE SHIT HOLE IS BACK AGAIN
>>
Art is praising Airyn for taking care of him when he is trying to die.
This might be true or not. She might be taking care of him or Art might be lying just to cover up that she is not.
>>
Why the fuck is there not a hoagie thread?

Also, why is his show not on Dark Matter now??
>>
>>17895397
Cause all he does is whine about Trump.
He left Dark Matter because he got tired of Keith and Heather's shit.
>>
>>17873508
I'll wish art a recovery. Does he know about reality? The creator and stuff like that from his years of hearing stories?
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 508x353px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 508x353px
Art can't dress himself anymore.
>>
File: Capture.png (110KB, 1159x396px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
110KB, 1159x396px
>Tonight I made the decision not to go on-air in the state I was in to address a minor gaffe which happened in scheduling---which left me reeling.

>I consider no one to blame but myself, as I was asking for a miracle in a last minute schedule change which through other channels, produced someone frequent to the talk show circuit. I was fine with that, as I approach things skeptically and different as you may well know.

>As I was gathering links for the show page, I stumbled onto a Wikipedia article with a different name but same photo as someone scheduled.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>17894535

>implying a real man should just give money, no matter how small a sum, to anyone who asks and does nothing to earn it

Fuck off sjw feminist
>>
>>17895479
I don't understand a damn thing she is saying. Can anyone fill me in?
>>
>>17895476
>Art can't dress himself anymore.
that means he can not wipe his ass as well
that's why Heather is there lol
>>
>>17895479
>What did she mean by this?
>>17895498
>I don't understand a damn thing she is saying. Can anyone fill me in?

>As I was gathering links for the show page, I stumbled onto a Wikipedia article with a different name but same photo as someone scheduled.

Sounds to me that she mixed up two guys
>>
File: moojuice.jpg (241KB, 828x668px) Image search: [Google]
moojuice.jpg
241KB, 828x668px
>>17895479
>this fucking post
She's definitely a drug addict
>>
Anyone else not surprised but still shocked that Sandra is siding with the BLM snipers?

Also she had MV change her name to Empress but remember she's just joking.
>>
>>17895566
Well, she is a Commie cunt.
>>
(reality) is pissing off Sandra big time
i love it lol
>>
>>17897603
Are you (Reality)? Tell the truth?
>>
>>17897654
r u sandra?
tell the truth bitch
>>
>>17897697
There is no Sandra. Sandra is a guy.
>>
>>17897734
chick with a dick lol
>>
>>17897734
>Sandra is a guy.
gay ?"
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.