[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /x/, I have a question I need answered, grandmother told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Hibiscus.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiscus.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
Well /x/, I have a question I need answered, grandmother told me a family secret, i want to know wtf this was

Grandma is a spaniard who grew up with her grandma (Her grandma will be known as GGG (Great Great Grandma) who was a medium for the puerto rican police (spoke with the dead, found the bodies of the missing, but only if they were dead) living on her tobacco plantation in a large house, in the house there was a room with iron bars for windows and an iron bar door, the room however was very elegant if you didn't pay attention to the bars or how it only locked from the outside. This room had a purpose,On regular intervals several times a year (Grandmother thinks the event was tied to "La Fases de la Luna") my grandma's uncle would show up crying, with his wife making inhuman snarling and roaring, not like a human making the noises, but like a wild animal (Not any necessarily "demonic" noises) and attempting to bite and scratch the house, and not speaking any spanish (Grandmas family all lived in puerto rico, but they were all born in Seville ) servants, GGG would take the wife ( aunt) and put her in the room, the husband would then plead for GGG to take great care of his wife, he would then sit by the door for several hours and cry before returning home. GGG was the only one allowed near the bars, as anyone going near would be bit and bits eaten. GGG would go in and feed the aunt 3 times a day, and while she was in there the roaring would stop. The husband/grandma's uncle would come everyday for hours on end and weep and talk with the family. After several days had past (Always the same number of days grandma says), over two weeks, but didn't fit squarely into the week system. After the time had passed, the aunt would become calm and sweet, go out and talk with the family for a while, go home with the husband (who was excited to have his wife back), and stay sweet until next time

what was it /x/?
>>
>>17872859
self bump
>>
>>17872859
The Spanish are fucking stupid. The actively get chased by bulls and now they think that they are psychic?

Come on, think about how ridiculous your backwards culture is.

Make no wonder Spain is the most irrelevant country in Europe. You're worse than Greece! Fucking Greece! Get a grip!
>>
>>17873039
We all live in america now so your comment is irrelevant, also
>>>/pol/
>>
Odd, especially odd because of the location, that's a little worrying for me, none the less, those with a connection to the metaphysical will at times experience, overwhelming sensations brought on by the interference between the physical all and metaphysical world at times. Nearly sounds like your family cheats death litterally. Is her only ability a connection to the dead? Because death has bond servents among the living to prepare the dying for death, possible she broke her contract and was punished acordingly
>>
>>17873074
GGG was the one who spoke to the dead, GGG is long gone, died a few months before my dad's older sister was born,

the aunt I have no idea, grandma only remembers what I said and that she had long dark hair and an old fashioned button up dress
>>
>>17873074
I will ask my grandmother, thanks for the insight
>>
>>17873039
"And now they think they are psychic?" M8... ANYONE can be psychic lol race, and all that doesn't matter.. Now obviously some who have that in their bloodline are more likely to have the same traits, but it doesn't mean certain races or whatever can't be psychic.
>>
>>17873117
In my thread, please do not feed the trolls
>>
Su tía era in hombre lobo

Pendejo
>>
>>17873131
Ella no tenía ningún cambio físico
>>
Favor de grabarte narrando algo acerca esto. Es probable que pueda conectarme para averiguar algo por medio de voz. Si no, por lo menos me apacigua algo de curiosidad.
>>
>>17873152

Será en Inglés, ya que mi español es malo. Como vivo en los Estados Unidos.
>>
>>17873164
That's fine, my English is better anyway.
>>
>>17873164
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ha4ueNN5J1

Baby voiced, i apologize
>>
>>17873168
meant to tag you derp
>>
>>17873168
also just read the thing, had a ton of cherries and as such melatonin is making me rather drowsy
>>
>>17873179
Possessed. The face of the spirit reminds me of a prosimian, with enormous eyes. In this case, they are stark black. The spirit made contact with a member of your family in a previous generation who made a deal with it. There is something of a debt, but it appears to have been repaid.

There is a cloth that's cut off and tattered at the end. The debt may have been escaped by a technicality that was honored.
>>
>>17873219
Yes, the woman died young

thank you so much, you've done my family a favor
>>
>>17873219
well either that or the fact that my grandma's generation killed the plantations and spent all the money
>>
>>17873039
Americans thinking they are not a backwards culture
>>
>>17873123
Pretty sure you already fed 'em you dumb spic.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.