[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a story to share, /x/. It's honestly the only paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
I have a story to share, /x/. It's honestly the only paranormal thing to ever happen in my entire life. I've talked about it with my friends, family, girlfriend, and so on but nobody seems to believe me at all.

>Be me.
>About seven years old.
>Getting ready to take a shower.
>Usually this was no big deal to me. My mom would come in to turn the water on and then leave me in peace. I actually sorta enjoyed shower time.
>After my mom turned the water on she walked out and closed the door behind her. And I locked it after her.
>My mom always felt the temp of the water when she turned it on. And she knew what felt just right. But this time, when I stuck my leg in the water, it was ice cold. Really weird.
>I turned the nozzle all the way to the hot side and hopped in.
>After about three or four minutes of scrubbing, the shower curtain started to rustle a little bit from the other side.
>It scared the shit out of me for a minute. Instead of calling out for mom, I just stood there. Never in my life have I stood so still.
>Nothing really happened after that so I sorta chalked it up to my imagination.
>Right when I let my guard down-- something snaked under and around the curtain.
>The snout of some kind of animal crept in. It was incredibly long but it looked like it belonged to a dog. It was orange and furry.
>As if on cue, the shower instantly turned ice cold again. This time it was so cold that it knocked the wind out of me.
>I tried to yell out but my breath was completely gone.
>The snout just sorta sniffed around and then retreated.
>I got out of the shower's stream of water and just sorta sat there huffing and trembling.
>I stood silently in that shower for probably half an hour. At least it seemed like it. I was too scared to see what the fuck kind of beast was behind the curtain.
>Finally, I gathered up the courage and quickly pulled it back. There wasn't anything behind the curtain. And the door was still locked.

What happened all those years ago, /x/?
>>
>>17872667
probably an alien
>>
>>17872678
kek, sure
>>
File: creepy-uncle.jpg (5KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-uncle.jpg
5KB, 255x198px
>>17872667
probably your uncle coming to see if you were horny because you were taking cold showers
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.