[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the answer to life? The answer to life is to learn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: slide_360645_4037165_free.jpg (496KB, 644x1000px) Image search: [Google]
slide_360645_4037165_free.jpg
496KB, 644x1000px
What is the answer to life?

The answer to life is to learn. All of this infinite space, our present state, and never ending knowledge;for the sake of wisdom. With every life on the planet that has ever lived, it's up to you, me and everyone in the past, present, future to acquire all the possible lessons life has brought to us to collect as one. With countless lives through drug addicts and those who died at war to the knowledge of that person being alive impacting other lives, it all connects to what we invasion as God. We are God.
After a life has ceased and the experience is collected as what is becoming god in the after life, that being is reincarnated to a completely different life to live a different state of mind, and learn the lessons of another life. That is why I made you, you’re an image of me.
>>
File: 1421244846816.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1421244846816.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
am I this guy
legend
>>
>>17872468
fuck off i was never asked for permission to live and suffer this planet is literally a fucked up prison with no escape
>>
>>17872475
cheer up anon, sending love and good vibes... you got this buddy
>>
>>17872468
Wow finally. One of the super rare threads where the truth is actually presented in a correct way without personal/cultural/religios biases misinformation.
How did you come up with that?
I am a tom campbell servant
>>
>>17872490
idk I just wrote it without thinking one day

ba bump

I can google who he is, but for the sake of my laziness
who dat
>>
inb4 op is satanist

has a bump though
>>
File: lo hank hill.jpg (18KB, 453x330px) Image search: [Google]
lo hank hill.jpg
18KB, 453x330px
I do propane
>>
So question for you OP,

Do we get to choose our after life?
>>
File: 1375804777193.jpg (93KB, 333x600px) Image search: [Google]
1375804777193.jpg
93KB, 333x600px
>>
>>17872496

>I just wrote it one day

No u stole it from a creepy pasta u fucking queer
>>
>>17872975
> influenced, not stolen.

May great writers have their work influenced or inspired by many idols in the field.
>>
>>17872475
This precisely
>>
>>17872873
Smug cunt
>>
Ye I was saying the same.
Until..

I realized there is no answer, because life is not a question.

More like a quest.

And I am getting tired of it because the experience gain is shit imbalanced, bosses are guarded by billions of minions, the droprate sucks ass.

Npcs are bugged, graphics arent as good as advertised(dmt is better), the engine is pants on head retarded, ect ect..

I want to speak the manager but he won't fucking respond because "muh free will".
What an asshole.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.