[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stream of consciousness thread. Last one anon made looked really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (99KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 894x894px
Stream of consciousness thread. Last one anon made looked really good.
Open up word and write automatically without thinking for a paragraph or as much as you want.
Go.
>>
>>17871050
Stake is higher than before, rewarding those at the door.
I can never let her be, every time she weeps inside of me
I need something to ease this strain
Upon my left hand writing name
A rythm left behind, concise paradise.
Might I reign forevermore.
We walk towards the trees in the mist, such a glorious day to be on this piste
Where passage ways are comprised of the sun's inner rays
That hide within me and unravel, a beaming light upon my face in conjuring in the most mysterious ways.
Frayed edges reap no sorrow for we know what comes tomorrow,
The sand, the sea, the eyes they see
The ways in which I long to be free.
All for acceptance,
these voices in my head they shout at me until my glass reaches the rim
Of my heart's capacity
Please let them reach further
Who are you and why don't you make any sense to me?
All I can see is injury
upon the place I can't erase this awful race
I must go foward everyday to live about another way.
Save me my queen, I'll pray.
>>
>>17871050

He looks like a fungi.
>>
>>17871092

You can tell this is that Raw_Satanism guy the poetry is so awful.
>>
The commmon thing In myself is that I tend to forget who I am for I am all that there is was and will ever be with no division and fear
>>
>>17871050
A fun guy. Hehe.... get it?
>>
>>17872158
>>17873056
Good one
>>
memes desu
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Just drew this, seems appropriate
>>
Just typed for a few minutes without thinking: Here's what it says:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

Really makes you think, I think it was from my past life
>>
>>178710
Is that mushroom dick poisonous?
>>
Eh, did this one quick

I think to myself that thin gs are only somethings alright when I allow them to not be alright. Yet I am still able to cope with the not-alrightness of my situations.
If you were to change your situation, what would you change it into? I suppose something better than your current would be ideal. Even thoug you might think it to be ideal, that is not always true. Just because your current situation isn't ideal to you, doesn't mean you aren't learning from and enjoying your experiences here.
Changing your situation adds variables, variables that are hard to determine what you will end up as if they continue to exist.
Eventually, things will work out in a sense of you being completely content with everything in your life. Things end up good, because you are good
Do not think that this can not change, however. Do not end up down a bad road, one of negativity, as this will make you end up bad.
>>
Look at that guy, with his mushroom dick and balls
Look it's on his face, should stop using dick and sholders
Hahahhahahahahahahaha
Got I need to move stuck in this fucking chair wasting precious time smoking pot
Every minute is a minute closer to death every minute should be used
Use them for fun and satisfaction, to do anything else is a waste
WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTEWASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASYE
DO NOT WAST TO WASTE IS TO KILL TO KILL IS TO DIE
have things to do need to go to them. Nothing matters everything is pointless their is no point
Bye bye shit fag nigs I gotta go. Hahahahahahahabhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahshshshshshshshahahhahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: we love you.png (154KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
we love you.png
154KB, 300x306px
could you hear the expectaion dripping from it's jaws It was right above you it loved you, and now you could finally be one.
You knoew that the demonic rrrritual was all yourrrrr fault, and you knew it, but it did nothing to assuage yourrrrr fear You would be consumed, devourrrrred by a catbeast in the night, the only remnants of you that would remain, would be yourrrrr filthy room, and the clawmarks that kept you situated in place.
It would eat you, and then it would hijack your body and tell the others on that chinese knitting website. And then you'd even loose your street cred, as you lost everything in your dealings with internet magic. A palindromic cycle, repeats itself. You shouldn't have made that meme.
>>
Got fired yesterday, wasn't surprising. I worked without motivation, lying to myself I liked what I did. Felt Iike I let down my family, but I didn't let myself down. Felt the shameful liberation. I'm getting too good to keep the mask I wear, wore it too long and thought it was the real me. Now it's one of the moments I've felt twice in my life where I felt free and surreal. The first one was a car crash, and this one too. I like moths because they bump into things in the night, reckless and clumsy.
>>
butterise of taken forest has gone down to the river
there is an opening, a cave swallows, seais deep abd blue and dark and unforgivable
forest also has this. machines do not, they are slaves of man and come from our nature that is twisted
cities stretch to the skies further than ever before. long ago people wondered about the skies and how far away it was, greatest kings built towers to reach the roof of the wordl and the same happens these days still
man has come to a place where we stretch as far as we can the rules of it all, soon even the laws of nature must be stretched, ttoo clear that we yearn to overcome all it is to deny that one day people will try to stretch the law of nature
might they succeeed or destroy themselves, could the Large hadron colider be the ffirst example of this, or maybe it's just the newest one. me am play god from a comic is very fitting here, maybe the LHC will be seen as kid's play in 100 years,
>>
>>17871050
Dead litter cats ar not to be ssden gorgon heater next to my neighbours fdoor top be under floorboards ever checning trump to be next to my houses underage to be revenge after the horrible things to transpire after the atomic bombs hit the masive cellars of under russias understated underage under under undergorund to be stated aftetrumpmhits the the fan of no motjher no tom morrow no noi on no more things after this is done I will never be aqgain foud to be yearnign for trum to be groaningunder under under under dunder under under under tunderttrnujnefsainasdf,
>>
>>17871050
satisfied after 20 years of searching I spy my own face in the lake and I'm lurching forward into my own past and searching and searching for worth never mind sometimes tyou just have to emeorise another persons venom, lines that stain the vellum and make your satin sheets shaken and torn from all this overdone cabbage stew, make me yours all I want in this life is to be yours your lebanese face and the scarf that covers it I wish I could touch that face and uncover what is mine I want you to love me because I know I love you please take a minute of your time to regale me with the stories handpicked form the bible that sits on the lowest shelf I'll take my time with you oh perfect, my endless ocean of love is drip-drying with every tear I spill for you when and why and how must I do this tedious dance every time we meet oh how we seem to be together oh how it looks that way, but looks are deceiving deceiver.
>>
>>17876133

maybe with all this talk of sacrifice, I should be the sacrificial goat, not the lamb, for I;m far too impure to keep that tuel, lkeep me though, I want to seem worth your stare, even the light that bounces from your retina back to me is unworthy of your presence please make it seem like I'm not the only fiend feistily fretting over fucked french footlong sundays I'll make you sick if you step even one step closer, leave me leave me leave me lveave me lvae me alone I don't want you to be near me please just make the time apart from me barely worthwhile, make it seem like the hours aren't dragging, as they drag with you.
>>
>>17876145
some people seem to me to be just caricatures of people nobody can be nobody but the people, the radical sense of depression that nobody's mind is safe from in fact no-one's mind is in whole and in my tact, intact, I can tell which one of you is lying by the simple fact you're not smiling from ear to nose from which those that these can be which when who how whose man can be these kinds of asleep while his children die in their's I can't begin to imagine the sick perversion that permeates your gutwrrencjing pjtsicqwe make me sick make me your master I wante to view notjing but oyour face baba y I love your so mucj I know tjar tpie paths are not aligned t matb etat;s for te bst ih
>>
>>17876158
noyhing more and nothing less can be said of you you sick poercerted human wwithouth morals nor dinity ro back down in the face of those tha hate you please mmmjll me merilessly in the hear of battle I want tk know the pplight of my forre=fatbers I want to see them oleasepleasepleaspelapelapelasplpal I want to be part of teh earth whu can;t I be part of it>>>> I know hwt it means to eb a sinr on a beach, but that beach is my failure.
>>
Wew wew andaloo. Going higher and higher into the vaginal cavities. Through through through the spew, waiting for irregularities. Here comes slappy, in control, waiting for a bucket in which to recoll. Filling his feet with ivory skeets, he falls through the aether landing in a paper bag. Climbing through the rushes, wandering ever foward, Slappy begins to ponder, why are babies flondered. Ringing tino fringles, he ate all his pringles. Staying at a kindle he crumbled into dust.
>>
I dont seam to have the way to get where there is something and if she does then I never will get to the thing wherein lies what i nedd to be able to understand what is. Understand, that is what needs to happen to be able to save the world from what if i can. That is all I have seen
>>
>>17871050
Is this how Kurt Cobain wrote his lyrics
>>
>>17871050
i shit dicks on my soda missiles.
>>
I am God and I'm here to judge this world and temporarily forget my own eternity as I wish to experience life as a mortal. I am still eternal and not lost any power, as the eternity has merely been put on pause as I enjoy and relish, and despair in my own creation. I am you and everything, I am eternal and will eventually and already have yet havent yet been you and your consciousness and every other consciousness. It may be more accurate to say every consciousness is just an appengage of the god conscioiusness and
>>
The thing about living here is that it's so dull. Nobody ever does anything meaningful, they just live and move on. But what is moving on if not recycling yourself into a new body. If you go as far as to inspect the living life of a human being it doesn't appear to have any reason but the fact that it is there. This is true for all things.
>>
How do I express my knowledge to people? I don't care about power I only care about persuading the future. I only want to persuade things into something greater. This is the only way bridges are made to making something larger happen. The religion of controlling the causality flow has not been made yet, but when it done it will control the time of all biology for trillions of years, always staying on top of causality. The only true enemy is reconstructing the same events and things.The balance of reconstructing you again versus the balance of using your particles to reconstruct something bigger.
>>
>>17873201
I chuckled
>>
Ok so im going to writ;e ewhat ever ktha;ignig ifsogo in kdilaskldgl kagkh oisf ksghti lig k kthoig slkgdjgs wort odo sddoi kdsigngi gths osdookgoifght ksdh wlkek lkasdlgkht lkhsdfkath kadsafdlksadi kdil lth aklt ksi tl hsfd ti htak sdiil st hth th asdk thgoa sdf go goig toi bng to g isf paf alands as gog s doing as gasodi gh
I think I'm doing this wrong. How do you just write without thinking about it
>>
>>17871050
hello my name is bill im here right here
>>
these words are stuck and must come out but they know not what they say.
>>
theres an eddy in the vaccuum lymph sucked out of the bodywalll blood out of the capilarry beds eddying in the vaccum left by long nights in the car with music burgers the moon and the clouds and cars going by and the water of the ocean dyed pink and someone to show the ant queens i find on the sidewalk
>>
she doesn't get that i can like pain and she thinks it's weird how i talk about myself and she acts like i i i feel like weird right now everything is slidign my body is sliding forward inch by inch and soon i'll melt into the floor and i can feel myself sliding but i cant stop in her dream last night a man died in her hands because she gave him too many chest compressions and i thought that was a metaphor for something but maybe i should go to bed? it's almost 1:30
>>
No matter how much pain or sorrow a single individual or as a collective suffers as it lives, let it be known that once it is all over and we are back to what we really are than we will look at our sworn enemies that we fought so hard against while we were alive as old friends who are happy to see is on the other side because it was a game well played. How does one play and win the game? The answer is simple we try our best with no regrets and with confidence. As once one man said "You make your life either a palace or a prison." The choice is yours and it's up to you to suffer the storm you create or surf the gentle waves of the actions you made.
>>
I just prevail, if not for myself than for those who look up to me and those who will despise me. no matter the cost when our plans are enacted the world will shake and people will die. People don't mean anything until they have a name and face, then more so when they have a life. I only need one story, mine. My followers can have names, but nothing more. we must mourn their enivitable losses but continue with their spirits to make significant victories. Diamond Dogs will rain supreme.
>>
whats the point to typing this out if no one is reading even as i type my hands tap sound reverbs into the front part of my brain music is going distracting from my typing hard to think i cant tell to put spaces between letter or commas to space out letters typing getting upset overtypoes fuck like that one honestly what goes through my mind as i type onto this board like do i even think or automated response from bored perceived into the physical world i dont think i can keep this up so i end it now.

It would be better to have a voice to text do this, since I had trouble stopping and fixing some typos. Distracts from free range thinking.
>>
Wait how does this work?
>>
I am too! I had to be all that is the best of luck. I have not yet been a while. I have not been able to get a chance to win the game. I have not been able to get a chance to win the game. . the only one I was a great way. the kicker the world, but it is a great time to get the most part, I don't want him I would have to do. . I don't think I've got to the right now, but it is a great time to get the most part, I don't want him I would like to know about the same time. the kicker the world. . the only one I was a great way. I have not been able to get a chance to win the game. the kicker the world, but it is a great time to get the most part, I don't want him I would have to do? I'm Gonna go with it! it has to do it bcuz, I have been the same as above the same as above the same as above, please notify me of a few years I'm a bit more about it and the best. the kicker, I have been the most important thing is to get the most part of my own business and the best. I have so far as to how to make sure that the company has been the same as the most important things in the morning and evening of my life and death of passengers and their families and friends of mine who have been the best way for the next couple weeks ago by on Monday night and the other hand is the best of luck.
(I just used the auto suggestions on my phones keyboard... you know, the words above the keyboard... this is what it came up with... weird)
>>
>>17877855
Pretend to type out things that come freely from thought. Or, actually type them and have no one read them.
>>
File: 1450057852792.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1450057852792.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>17871092
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>17877889
Lmao I don't know if i'm retarded or not but nothing comes into my mind.
>>
File: 1415417219044.jpg (492KB, 1524x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1415417219044.jpg
492KB, 1524x1393px
>>17871050
to get paid is the ultimate form of orgasm
that big money, nha mean?
son you don't even know about that fat cash stack im savin, listen up, 'cause im bout to drop some knolwedge. here's how it goes: there's a dude walking along a road, feel me? and he comes to a homeless guy and the homeless guy asks him "yo, maaayne, you got some change?" and the guy looks down and says "I could use a little change myself" IT'S THE DUDE FROM SMASH MOUTH AND THE HOMLESS GUY IS GUY FIERE AND HIS LIFE IS FOREVER CHANGED BY THIS ENCOUNTER.

(I'm so fucking sorry.)
>>
Flowing constantly never ceasing till it is. Life a consistent conundrum. Dualities ignored by most. Feelings do not equate to hope. Mental backflips of olympic calibur. They have their back turned even while their teh challenger. Affording no respite against the divine. Distorting the words and bending the times. Climbing upward towards the light. Warmth it bathes me in it's sight. Questions given answers risen. No answer given unless ready. Blind and deaf do not discern sight and sound. But rather would taste the earthly pleasures in ground. Balance must be found. But first discipline. Self-discipline. Cannot balance the weight unless you can measure the sound. Profound it is. It never isn't. Vision can be a prison. Sing with eyes open. Difficult to harmonize. Eyes closed. Harmonization easy.
Listen. Do not just hear. Look. Do not just see.
Ounce of preparation is worth a pound of reaction.
>>
tendrils of unknowing humor without form i hhave but to hold the sceptre of almighty wrath and i will become a pore of vanity
>>
I can see the grass of my neighbors back yard over there. They have a ton of shade. I bet it makes it easier to hang out on that patio.

I wonder aboout the depressions in those cushions, how many times the asses of their little circle of friends have sat on those cushions. How many times they've told jokes, or shared stories or secrets. Or how many times they've gotten trashed and just acted retarded.

How they're dealing with the economy now, how back in the early 2000s it was easier to laugh and play out here because we were all young.

Not now though. They're hardly outside anymore. The seats on the back of the bench just sit folded down.

Whatever man. Stop looking out of your window.

Or I could look out of my own window at my own patio. My power rack is out there. Gotta get strong, Mac. Gotta get gainz and eat and ruck run and swim until you look like a fucking horse.

Then it's time to go. They'll send you to Pendleton when you're ready. You can push and earn those wings and that bubble. You have eight weeks until your first evaluation.

What are you doing sitting at your laptop just pecking on your keyboard Mac. Why aren't you outside where you're looking Mac.

Why isn't that barbell on your shoulders Mac.

Why aren't you out there running Mac.

Running Mac.

Running Mac.

Run. Mac.

Move.

Forward.

Consume.

Hunt.
>>
Ass to mouth isn't necessary, but a buffoons cotter, weilded with absalom and unpity could cringe at the most meningitised and felched of creations crack of the shady ear wigs. Toad stools, longing for actuators and forced feminized skip-to-me-louvre's skeptical douchery shouldn't bear pottery towards forthwit and frightened devils of scathing remarkable macabre. Dithered entropy, ensconsed portable media routers and jokers placed upon bell towers shall get down with the kids, late in the evening. They will feel around. Quell the smacked-up bitchy heads and reel away the nudes without a second lighters notice. Conch shells, picturesque daffodils, vogued operators; these are all photocentric light multipliers guessed from the dirt. We'll golf about it at will for now, but in the soonest anecdote of buttock's munchkin mannerisms, Jupiter's pesky acrowary fennel seeds won't last long in shoplifted embattlements.
>>
Left the spelling errors as they are
He rings the bell of forsaken forgiveness knowing not when or why or who it will serve his forbiden redemption.the door is closing at the start of dawn when all birds lay fallen and their wings broken, of course a river flowing gently beneath the great wood of once great mountains where the paths would wind up and on into an etirnety.I have the thoughts as a part of my realising the meaning of myself in a world where a man can not see himself.The vapours slowly rising from the surface of an underground pond bring great joy to those that know what it is to live truly and without fear and reservation.I once believed or still do that somwhere in palm tree ridden lands lies in wait for me a chance of something that is true and real however this thing as all that is must be brought down into the land of the dead or the living in a manner which suggests utter primal canibalism of the lowest sort.At the day of revival and true life the men will wait and cheer the leaving boats.
>>
As a traveling circus from the veil of beyond. My skin says otherwise but my hearts bump twice. I sacrifice for tomorrows carnival but my hopes are bittersweet, I am edible, you are edible, all cattle waiting for the unknown. But when I ascend, will I laugh again? Dull the nonsense with the accepted known and wait to chuckle. That way the universe is much sweeter. but it's always CHOP CHOP CHOP, with permeating distortions. I'm scared, angry, I hunger for something worth dancing for when I marinate in the swill.But what's the point when you rot liked garlic.
>>
radical
>>
File: Sputnik_1.jpg (38KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sputnik_1.jpg
38KB, 446x600px
I am unsure wether this should be here or not, any way I'm here to warn you about the potential dangers of orbital destabilization and I am afraid that it may cause major problems stationwide, on an unrelated note i am not sure if i should continue approaching gliese 439b or if i should just give it up, nothing feels significant, yet it feels as if i have something left to hang on to, not funny, not sad. My advice is to stop meddling in company affairs and continue life as usual. Eventually we all die regardless of orbital destabilization, please consider maintenance or unpleasant events may occur.
>>
File: QNopV6t.jpg (1017KB, 1200x1956px) Image search: [Google]
QNopV6t.jpg
1017KB, 1200x1956px
I really want to open that window and embrace the vast north european forests. Sadly, the thing won't budge, can't be broken and all I can do is appreciate the view.
My room is a boring box, I've seen it all, heard it all multiple times and I'm dying inside to do something fun.
I'm not going to open the room door though, as I can hear growling, banging on the door and other unpleasant and horrifying noises outside of it. I'm trapped here, with only one way to go.
I know the door won't hold forever and that I will go inside if I keep spending my days repeatedly hitting F5 on this sheep herding forum for skellingtons, but I'm scared.

One day, I'll have to open that door. I don't want leave, I don't want to stay.
I only hope that the monster hiding behind it is someone just as bored as me and that we'll get along.
>>
>>17871050

bartenders and shiny stuff and dreams are made of stooped necromancers, he seems like a banana wrist having strayed too close to the constellations on their shaved skulls. The rain of frogs ended and a rain of blood comes down.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.